Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CT
CHARLES T.
02/16/2019
Friehdly, professional services
On time appointment - cost as estimated - personnel experienced and overseen - friendly staff - excellent waiting area.

SO
SEAN O.
02/16/2019
Great service as usual
The staff at the Auto Care Clinic is genuinely friendly and knowledgeable. They really are experts at what they do

KIM M.
Lake Frederick, VA
Mazda CX-9
02/15/2019
Wonderful customer service!
We just moved to the area, and are so pleased to have found this place. The customer service was top notch!!
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 02/15/2019

So glad to have you as a customer & look forward to seeing you in the future!

Scott M.
Dodge Charger
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they are good so far and he has no issues with them. They have pretty good customer service.

PR
PATTI R.
Luray, VA
Kia Optima
02/13/2019
Amazing, Wonderful, Trustworthy, Dependable!! I love coming here its a joy!! Staff and service are Fantaaastic!!
I have to say I have found a home/doctor for my baby car!! You all are so great!! I can put my faith in your caring and knowledge for me and my car, who is like a family member and so critical for my everday well being. The Staff are so friendly and wonderful!! I put my complete trust here. Thank you sooooo my for being an honest business..with great employees!! Its so huge and means more than you realize!! Thank yoi for all you do!!
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 02/14/2019

We are glad you put your trust in us & want everyone of our customers to feel like family & appreciate you and your business! We look forward to seeing you & your car in the future!

CL
CONNIE L.
02/13/2019
Always a great experience!
Always a great experience!
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 02/13/2019

Joe R.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they did an excellent job.

RF
Roger F.
Winchester, VA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the staff was excellent, did everything that needed to be done and were really good.

Subaru Legacy
02/09/2019
Great service.
The car was making ‘weird ‘ sounds, so I dropped by to have them check it out. They quickly diagnosed it, showed me the problem and fixed it. My car runs so much better now. It’s a pleasure dealing with them.
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 02/11/2019

We greatly appreciate your business & glad we got your car running better for you.

VH
VICTORIA H.
02/09/2019
Excellent Atmosphere-Physically and Especially Personally
Thanks so much for vacuuming the leaves out of my car, my car felt new 😊

JENNY R.
Luray, VA
Honda Fit
02/08/2019
Repair work
I suddenly had several of my alert lights come on in my Honda Fit on Sunday and nothing I did turned them off. Monday morning, after I got to work, I contacted Bill's Auto Care Clinic and they came and picked up my car. After determining I had some major issues, they provided me with a loaner car, kept me updated on the progress of my repairs, recommended a membership for their Car Care Club (which almost paid for itself with work I had done in this one trip), and then returned my car. My car runs better now than it has since I bought it! Some issues I had had for a couple of years and had reported to Honda service centers (which they said they couldn't find anything wrong) before my warranty ran out have now disappeared. Guess Honda needs to take lessons from these guys! Thank you Auto Care Clinic!

Were glad you chose to bring your vehicle to us & could accomodate you with a loaner while we repaired your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future!

TE
TANYA E.
02/07/2019
Great place
Excellent first time visit. Everyone was spectacular. I am so glad I found my forever car place.
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 02/07/2019

We are happy to have you as a customer & looking forward to taking care of your cars needs in the future!

02/06/2019
Bill Long’s Auto Care provides us with good, reliable care care service. The up front staff are friendly and courteous and helpful in scheduling and communicating the repair work that was done.

We greatly appreciate your business & enjoy taking good care of our customers!

GM
George M.
Ford Transit Connect
02/06/2019 Category: Service
George said that the place was fast, everything was great.

WB
WOODY B.
White Post, VA
Ford Expedition
02/05/2019
They always go the extra mile!
Expedition overheated on a really nasty day and I had 3 year old great granddaughter with me. One call and they towed my vehicle in and fixed me up. All better than new!!! Outstanding service as always!
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 02/05/2019

We are glad we could help & greatly appreciate your business!

BOBBY M.
Stephens City, VA
02/04/2019
Highly recommend
Friendly staff ... reasonable prices.. great customer service.

CHARLEEN B.
02/01/2019
Outstanding service
Customer service is top notch, starting with the staff who answers the phone and greets you when you walk in. After dropping off my vehicle, I received a phone call, sooner than expected, from the mechanic explaining my issues along with repair costs. The vehicle was ready on time, and for the first time in years there were no extra surprise fees added to my bill. I have already referred family and will most certainly return. Your staff up front creates a positive energy that you can feel while waiting for your vehicle. Thank you for providing excellent service with a smile!
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.  We appreciate you taking the time to share with us some of the great things you experienced while at our shop.  It is so good to hear that we are exceeding our goal of "having customers who are excited and want to pass that excitement on to their friends!"  Thanks again.  I'm looking forward to sharing your kind words with our staff!  If we can be of service to you in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (540) 635-BILL (2455).

JAMES G.
Hyundai Accent
01/30/2019
180,00 + and still running .
Bill longs crew take care of all my vehicles. I always appreciate their honesty , great work and warranty . I recommend them to everyone I meet .
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 01/31/2019

Subaru Baja
01/26/2019
Very friendly atmosphere. Offer decent incentives. Reliable and trustworthy mechanics.
Long’s Auto Care is a very reliable shop. They do good work and are willing to discuss vehicle problems with you. Very friendly office atmosphere. They offer good incentives and discounts.
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 01/28/2019

STAN S.
Lake Frederick, VA
01/26/2019
The Best Auto Repair Shop On the Planet!
I stopped by without an appointment yesterday. Had to drive 312 miles to NC. Had a tire with a slow leak and wouldn’t take air. I was immediately welcomed and told it would be taken care of as soon as possible. Within 25 minutes I was on my way ! Always courteous, always professional. These folks continue to amaze me!

We greatly appreciate your business & glad we could help!