Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

James F.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/04/2018 Category: Service
James said the people at the business were very nice and pleasant.
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 12/06/2018

11/25/2018
Safety issues
After we picked up our car from being worked on we left on a trip. About an hour into our trip we noticed strange noises and a clunking sound coming from the front of the car. We stopped to check it out and noticed that all of the lug nuts were only finger tight, some more than others. We are lucky that the front wheels didn't come off while drive 70 MPH! It could have killed my family and caused harm to other.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We have been unsuccessful in our attempts to reach you. We have reviewed video of our technician working on your vehicle & it cleary shows him torquing the wheels properly. We would like for you to come in so we can better learn how this could've happened. Please give us a call at 540-635-2455 at your earliest conveinence. Thank you

KF
KAREN F.
Ram 1500
11/22/2018
Saved the Day
A truck full of cold food and the tire pressure kept going down. You quickly fixed it and had me on my way. Thank you for helping me out quickly when I needed it.
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 12/03/2018

MITCHELL M.
BMW 750Li xDrive
11/20/2018
Excellent Work!
I pass this place everyday, so I decided to stop in and see what type of services they provide. I'm glad I did, I was greeted with a smile and a awesome mechanical team. I told them what I was looking to have done and left my vehicle right then and there with confidence! I picked it up the next day and everything was done flawless.. I ended up leaving my other vehicle for service. If you're looking for good work and fair pricing, this place is it! They give warranty with all their work, you just don't get that now days.
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/21/2018

JOHN M.
White Post, VA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/20/2018
Best Service Ever!
This place is hands down the best auto care experience we have had! The staff is friendly and the service was thorough and provided quick feedback. We will definitely be return customers!

AD
ANNE D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/15/2018
My experiance
Charge way too much I decided not to use them because of the amount got my word done cheaper some where else
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/16/2018

We're sorry we were unable to assist you with this repair. Our work is done by a ASE certified technician & we offer a 36 month 36,000 mile warranty if we can ever assist you in the future let us know. Thank you!

RAY W.
Middletown, VA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/15/2018
Complete care
Not only do they take good care of your car but go that extra mile for the owner.

LW
LARRY W.
Middletown, VA
Mazda B4000
11/14/2018
Fixed it
Great people to deal with.

GR
GARY R.
Nissan Titan
11/13/2018
Awesome!
Excellent service!

The business owners work in their business daily and you can tell.

Thanks!

11/10/2018
Going the Extra Mile
My first visit was for an inspection which fell shortly after daylight saving time had ended. Everyone was prompt and courteous which I appreciated, but I was most impressed with the young technician who took the time to set my clock without being asked. It might seem insignificant, but I was very appreciative. Thank you!
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/12/2018

We greatly appreciate your business as we are here to accommodate you

TD
TONY D.
Fort Valley, VA
Ford Crown Victoria
11/10/2018
No appointment
Went in Friday without an appointment needing oil change and tire rotation. Told me they were booked up, but if I'd be willing to come back in an hr they try and fit me in. They were cheerful, positive and professional although I delayed their closing. We'll taken care of! Will continue to be repeat customer. ,

We greatly appreciate your business & your patience

DT
DON T.
Chevrolet S-10
11/09/2018
They keep the customer #1
The give accurate estimates on both time and cost
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/09/2018

HY
Hermiz Y.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hermiz said it was good service.

GN
GEORGE N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/06/2018
Great Staff, Clean facilities
Took my car by for an Inspection. Everyone was kind and friendly and helpful.
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/07/2018

We thank you for your business!

RL
REX L.
11/06/2018
Trucks
Took care of both my trucks in a timely and professionally manner. Always taken great care of both trucks & cars for many years now.
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/06/2018

ND
Nicholas D.
Boyce, VA
Porsche 912
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said this business was awesome and less costly than they initially told him. They were honest and communicative. They stuck to exactly what they told him.

DF
DONALD F.
Winchester, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
11/02/2018
Great customer service and quality work.
Hidden gem! The people are fantastic! You're made to feel right at home.
The techs are very experienced and do quality work. Always fair prices!

John C.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Maggie. She said she's always been happy with her service.

GH
GLENN H.
Cadillac CTS
10/31/2018
Wonderful Experience Every Time!
We can not express our gratitude to all the staff at The Auto Clinic! While heading out to work @8am one day my car was struggling so I called them, they not only took my car in that day but gave me a loaner car so I didn’t miss work Then completed the job in time for me to leave for a day trip the very next day! It is so refreshing to know that we can completely trust that they will give us an honest diagnosis and not try to sell us more than what is actually needed!! We are so thrilled to have them in our community, businesses like this are few and far between!!
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 10/31/2018

We greatly appreciate your business & glad to have you as a customer!

TF
Tim F.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they do a good job, they are reasonably priced and he likes the crackers they give him.
Jennifer T., CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/01/2018