SK
STEVE & ELLIE K.
12/04/2020
Great fast service for an Inspection.
I was able to schedule an inspection for my car swiftly and smoothly. The employees I came in contact were professional and helpful.
My car was taking into the shop on time, and returned to me promptly.

CT
CHARLES T.
12/01/2020
A+
Professional, clean, friendly atmosphere, on-time.

MARTY L.
Linden, VA
11/26/2020
Great job, as always
We appreciate so much how quickly you addressed our car‘s problem the day before a holiday. Great service, as usual.
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you! we are happy to help!

RF
ROSS F.
11/26/2020
Always great service
This is how business should be done. Helpful, professional, communicative the Auto care clinic has it all. Honest in their diagnosis, clear explanation of what is found, and competent in making repairs.
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you! We appreciate you business, and your review!

Robert M.
11/23/2020
Prompt and courteous service
Prompt and courteous service. We are repeat customers.
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for your business!

DEBBIE W.
11/20/2020
State Inspection
I made an appointment for the state Inspection. The service was completed in a short period of time.
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you!

Mark M.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Mark said they did an excellent job, were very polite and extremely nice. He had to leave his vehicle, they took him home and picked him up, when it was ready.
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you so much!

AUDREY S.
Winchester, VA
11/17/2020
The friendly own and their employees.
The friendly owner and their employees, they take care of you, been going their for about 5 years will not trust anyone else w/my car other than Auto Care Clinic. Thank you for always their for me. Audrey S.
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you so much!

RL
RUTH L.
Kia Sportage
11/17/2020
Excellent, courteous, and friendly
Every time I bring my vehicle to Auto Care Clinic I leave feeling so lucky and fortunate that there is such a great establishment. Everyone is so nice and the service is terrific. Auto Care Clinic is truly a blessing and it is very highly recommended.
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you so much.  We appreciate your business and your kind review!

NL
NINA L.
11/14/2020
Excellent and efficient service
I always leave the establishment satisfied. Staffs are courteous over the phone and in person. Keep up the great service 👍🏽
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you, for both your business and your review!

MICHAEL G.
11/13/2020
Tire replacement
Very knowledgeable and thorough. Didn't break my bank with 4 tire replacement.

IP
inga p.
Bentonville, VA
11/12/2020
fast. honest
I love my "baby". We are pretty new to the area and they have bin taking wonderful care of my car each time I'm there. What I love the most is.. no trying to sell me unnecessary "this needs to be done". Like dealerships love to do. Prices are great and always go above and beyond . Love all the coupons and deals. Car Repairs can be pricey at times.
Thank you for taking such a wonderful care of my "baby"
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for the kind review.  Were happy we can keep your ''baby'' on the road!

SHARON H.
Strasburg, VA
11/11/2020
Friendly, reliable service.
Needed an Oil Change. I drop off my vehicle in the morning and by the time I get off work, it's ready to go. Convenient and thorough.
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/11/2020

Happy to hear! Thank you very much!

IC
ISABELLA C.
11/10/2020
Quick, efficient, very kind
This was my first time here and the service was excellent! Will definitely be coming back!
Bill L. from Auto Care Clinic responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words, we are greatful for your business!

MIKE C.
Stephens City, VA
11/10/2020
Very helpful
They went out of their way to take care of the problem I had with my vehicle