JN
Bentonville, VA
Toyota Tundra
08/14/2020
Fix
Fixed the problem in a jiff

KK
KATIE K.
Harpers Ferry, WV
08/13/2020
Friendly, fast, and safe
I have all my auto care come with them, and they are always kind, reasonably priced and get you on your way quickly.

Dornie G.
Front Royal, VA
Honda Accord Coupe
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Dornie said the staff provided good work and they are pleasant to deal with,

KH
KATHERINE H.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/12/2020
Great service great people!
Every time you call they are Courteous, get you in in a timely manner. Service is never a hassle. Prices are reasonable and up front. I haven’t spoken to a person there yet who seems to not want to be there which seems unusual in mechanics and service lately. Great shop try them out and their after hours pick up and drop off is super convenient.

Winchester, VA
08/11/2020
Amazing service
So I brought my car in for a couple issues, I sat outside in a nice shaded area. The very nice lady offered me a cold bottle of water ( most places make you purchase them from a vending machine). Next they kept keeping me informed of everything, when my car was finished it was cleaner than what I brought in. Plus with COVID everyone was taking all the precautions and social distances. Prices are good and I will always bring my cars there

SL
SARAH L.
Linden, VA
Acura TSX
08/09/2020
Love love love!!!
I love this place. Can I say that about an auto care place? Well, I just did. 😎 I just had the front brakes (and other related stuff) replaced on my Acura and the work was done well, timely, at a very fair price, and I have complete confidence in their work x 10000. The folks here are super professional, very friendly, and are extremely skilled at what they do. They *care* about your vehicles and it shows. I know sometimes it’s hard to find places you can trust for automobile work. I’ve had my fair share of bad experiences in the past but please trust me when I say that this place is *miles* above the rest. You can absolutely trust the work they do, believe the recommendations they give, and leave feeling like you just had an *amazing* experience. Without a doubt this place is the best automobile care/maintenance/repair place that I’ve ever been to. Period.

RN
RICK N.
Middletown, VA
08/01/2020
Friendly staff, reliable work
Always helpful! Really appreciated them looking at my moms car so we could get her on the road!
Stephanie P., Service Manager from Auto Care Clinic responded on 08/05/2020

We are so glad we could be of help to you.  We appreciate your business!  Thanks!

Connie S.
Winchester, VA
Buick Terraza
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Connie said the staff went above and beyond.
Stephanie P., Service Manager from Auto Care Clinic responded on 08/05/2020

Thanks for letting of be of service to you!  We appreciate your business!

PZ
PAUL Z.
07/30/2020
efficient
Only in for an oil change, but was on time.
Stephanie P., Service Manager from Auto Care Clinic responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you, sir.  We appreciate your business.  If we can be of service to you in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

WC
WENDY C.
Kia Soul
07/25/2020
I'm Very Grateful for Bill Long's Auto Care Clinic
New to the area, a neighbor referred me to this business. My tire had a nail in it amidst a pandemic. I explained our underlying conditions and they came to pick up my car, fix it at a fair price, and return the car disinfected. In addition, they left a bag of chips with the receipt much to the delight of my son. The caring and personal touches make it feel like it's not only a business, but a family looking out for the members of their community. They are kind and professional. I feel very grateful and I will continue bringing my car to them for servicing.
Stephanie P., Service Manager from Auto Care Clinic responded on 08/05/2020

Welcome to our community!  We are so glad we could be of help to you.  If we can be of service to you in the future, please let us know.  Thanks, again.

GG
GAIL G.
07/24/2020
Always friendly and attentive staff.
Take wonderful care of your vehicle and of you!
Stephanie P., Service Manager from Auto Care Clinic responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you!  We appreciate your business.  If we can be of service to you in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.  Thanks, again!

Michael M.
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he took the vehicle in to be serviced. He stated the staff only changed the oil, did an inspection and nothing was documented on the results. He added there was a bulb that needed to be changed, the tires were worn and he doesn't think they check the fan-belt or anything, and he didn't think they did the proper service. He was very disappointed. He had been in before and they were professional, and he said there has been a big change and he is somewhat not happy.

RJ
ROBERT J.
Saab 9-3
07/21/2020
You Are The Best
We take both of our vehicles to Auto Care. Their prices are fair, their staff friendly and informative, and, service done is always done right the first time.
Stephanie P., Service Manager from Auto Care Clinic responded on 07/21/2020

Thanks so much for the kind words.  We are always glad to see you and your wife.

WB
WARREN B.
Front Royal, VA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/18/2020
Customer Service Focussed
Bill, Sandy and their staff, particularly Stephanie, are just great. They are so helpful and pleasant to their customers. Alway accommodating and professional. The work done on my vehicles, new and old classic is always reliable, delivered as promised and fairly priced. Would not take my cars any where else.
Stephanie P., Service Manager from Auto Care Clinic responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you for all the praises and kind words.  We are always glad to see you both and take care of all of your vehicles.

Fort Valley, VA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
07/18/2020
Prompt, Courteous Service
Service was prompt, courteous, and safe during challenging circumstances.
Stephanie P., Service Manager from Auto Care Clinic responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you, we are glad we could take good care of you and your vehicles.