Business Solutions

Auto Care Clinic

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JAMES G.
10/04/2022
State inspection
The team was busy but got me an appointment the same day . They had me in and out quickly and set me an appointment for a follow up on another car of mine.

10/04/2022
Well organize
Courtious staff and neat and clean sorrundings

MITCH L.
Quick and very hospitable
I was very impressed with how quick they inspected my truck, how friendly the people there were, and the measure they go through to make you comfortable...

DOUGLAS S.
In & Out
Great service at the front desk. Comfortable sitting area. Came in for the annual state inspection. They are so efficient that I didn’t finish my coffee.

NC
Narayan C.
10/03/2022
Narayan said that he likes them and he thought it was really good.