JV
JEFFREY V.
07/22/2019
You have our business!
We have had a recurring problem with the windshield washer on my wife’s Honda Odyssey. The dealer charges us to fix it, but didn’t fix the whole problem. We took the car to Arden Village. They charged us two thirds as much and fixed it. However, the problem reappeared a month or so later. We took it back to Arden Village. They got to the bottom of the problem this time, fixed it again, and did not charge us at all because they had worked on the problem before and it was not fixed for good. This is how honest, customer-oriented businesses should operate. You have our business forever.

HG
HUGH G.
Lincoln Town Car
07/12/2019
Great service, honest assessments, reasonable costs
Arden Village was ready for the car at the appointment time, performed the service, looked at brake pad wear,etc. and delivered the vehicle back to me at the estimated time.

John B.
Pontiac G6
07/12/2019 Category: Service
John said he has been dealing with them for over 20 years, maybe 30 years.

STEVE and KATHLEEN H.
Lexus ES 330
Fast and affordable service
AAA told me the life in my 6 month old battery in my ES330 Lexus was poor, after we discovered the door was left ajar all night) and should be replaced as it might not start in the morning. Since Arden Village Service had installed it, I took it back to them. They checked the alternator and after a thorough check and battery charge, pronounced it good to go. Cost to me? $0 dollars. They have provided reliable and affordable service to our family cars over the past 20 years. Thanks Arden Village Service!

AO
ARNOLD O.
Lexus LS 460
Over and above service
Since my wife can't drive right now, giving me a ride home after I dropped my car off for service was over and above helpful. Thanks so much.

CG
CESAR G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
brakes, oil change
I have been using them for all our repair service for over 10 years, and they have always provided us with great service, they are very honest on what needs to be done.

LC
Leslie C.
Antelope, CA
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Leslie said even when she comes in late, the staff would make another date for her and that they do a wonderful job. She also stated that the business is the best in the West.

07/07/2019
They are honest!
They have always been honest and I’m our best interest. They are informative with what Ian going in with your vehicle and give you options.

PW
PAULA W.
Buick Lucerne
07/05/2019
Happy with service
The folks at Scott's are great. Always helpful. They were able to identify my mystery thunking noise and fix it for the price of putting it up on the rack.

BD
BILL D.
06/28/2019
very professional service. . .
Professional at all times and quality work. . .

JANET P.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/27/2019
SUCH GREAT SERVICE!
I went in to have my battery checked, and likely replaced. They checked it within 2 minutes had an answer, had the battery and after I approved the purchase, but before I could even pay, it was in my car!!!

CA
CAESAR A.
INFINITI QX4
06/27/2019
Honest Ted
I so appreciate having these guys in the neighborhood. I'm particularly happy when I bring the car in expecting a 3 digit expense and am charged only a couple of $20 bills. I'm having these guys service my 3 cars.

ROBIN and DEBRA M.
06/24/2019
Loyalty
Arden Village provides great personal service in a timely manner. We are lucky to have a neighborhood auto repair facility that treats their customers like family!

STEPHEN W.
06/23/2019
Honestly & Professional Attitude
Professional attitude & Courtesy of all their Employees is Outstanding.

STEPHEN W.
06/22/2019
It’s employees & honestly
Excellent employees & professional behavior toward me & my vehicle

06/20/2019
Service review
They are always trustworthy, professional and willing to take the time to answer any questions that may come up.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
06/19/2019
Three Generations of Service
For three generations my family has appreciated service above and beyond from three generations of the Scot Family. Maintenance always performed top notch. Delighted with added value service of vacuuming floor mats.

JOHN F.
Saturn VUE
06/17/2019
Always fast
Friendly and quick! Always busy but always time to take care of us. Thank you, Arden Village!

JV
JEFFREY V.
06/13/2019
Great honest service
This is our new “go-to” mechanic shop. Great customer service. Honest evaluation of problems and honest prices.

Demetri P.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Demetri said the business did a wonderful job and provided great service. He has nothing but good things to say about them.