John B.
Pontiac G6
02/15/2019 Category: Service
John said he has always been pleased with the business.

MIKE and HELEN L.
02/13/2019
Excellent customer service!
I have taken my vehicles to Randy and his expert team for the last 25 years. I have recommended them to anyone who will listen. They are reliable , prompt and honest.. I wish everyone ran their businesses with the same integrity and commitment.

Rhonda G.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Rhonda said the business has great customer service, they are quick and she feels they are an honest business.

JEFF H.
02/03/2019
Very professional
I needed my car to make a meeting. They gladly rushed the repair. Thanks guys!

VB
VICTORIA B.
01/28/2019
star rating
Always courteous and answers all questions when giving a quote and explains cost.

KC
KEVIN C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/27/2019
Competent, professional
These folks are a genuine pleasure to deal with, no matter the circumstances. Adam’s professionalism & attention to detail are the reasons I continually utilize their services. I know I can trust them to properly diagnose any scenario. In these days of so many impersonal business transactions, it is a true joy to deal with human beings with integrity. Highly recommended.

SHIRLI M.
01/27/2019
honest, quality service
i always feel confident that i will always get great service and appreciate the fact that everything done is explained to me in great detail.

LO
LINDA O.
01/26/2019
Awesome !!!!
These guys are fast courteous professional and trustworthy. They had handled the smogging for my jeep in the past beautifully but when something serious happened to my jeep, they took care of it lickety-split and had it done the same day for under $200. These guys were great and more than fair and they've earned a permanent customer

DAVID S.
Lexus GX 470
01/25/2019
Dave S -Long time satisfied customer
Randy is the real deal. Honest, competent and very fair. Adam
Is tops at service. Always does his very best to get me in and out fast as possible. Knows his stuff about cars and repairs. I take his advice to heart and he never steers me wrong.

DENA H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/18/2019
Convenience and friendly service
Super nice people and honest. Always a good experience taking in our cars there.

SILVIN B.
01/18/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I will only take my car here for repairs or maintenance. The techs are honest, knowledgeable and trustworthy. A good and honest mechanic is very hard to find. Thanks.

JILL and CLIFFORD B.
Dodge Dakota
01/17/2019
The people working at Arden Village know what they are doing, and are always courteous.
I have been an Arden Village customer for almost 40 years, and still take my cars there for the trusted service.

MIKE AND SANDY D.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/17/2019
Excellent Customer Service
As usual the customer service is outstanding.

BR
BOB R.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/16/2019
My recommendation
Sometimes taking your car in for service can be a rough experience. At Arden Village Adam and Ted have ALWAYS made it a pleasant visit. They will tell you on the phone how long the work will take and approximate price on the work involved. My wife and I have been taking our cars there for 7 years now after being referred by my sister and brother in law who have been taking their cars in for at least twice that long. I highly recommend them for their honesty and overall good work. I have never had a problem there and I know if I did they would take of it immediately. I give them the highest rating.

SK
SETH K.
Mazda CX-5
01/14/2019
Best Service in Town
This place has the best service in town & gets the job done & right. Have been going here for years for all my car service & always recommend them to people looking.

Michelle M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the business did a good job, however, there was a slight mix-up on the initial diagnosis.

MN
Michelle N.
Rocklin, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the business was professional and quick, and they answered all her questions.

James M.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
James said the business had nice people who provided good service.

TR
TERRY R.
Dodge Magnum
01/04/2019
Have always received the best service and results.
Have been bringing family vehicles here for around three decades and have never found better service and repair results anywhere else. Consistency of service is a prime consideration in our choice of care for our vehicles and have always received this from Arden Village.

STACEY H.
Acura TSX
01/01/2019
Great honest place
We love taking our children’s older cars here. They are honest and dependable! Everyone that works there is so nice it’s alwsys a great experience!