Jeff S.
Land Rover LR4
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said there are never any hassles at the business. They did the work he needed, quickly.

EM
ELEANOR M.
11/19/2018
Knowledge about problem. Resolved problem. Pleasant staff.
They are knowledgeable. They problem solve immediately. They have friendly and accommodating staff.

AL
Al L.
Acura TL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Al said he would definitely recommend this business.

Maureen M.
Lexus IS 300
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Maureen said the staff provided good service. They were on time, courteous, and quick.

Dorothy S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said she has received good service for many years.

RHONDA B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/27/2018
Quality and timely service at a very reasonable price!
I had a dying battery and dropped by on Thursday morning.for an emergency battery replacement service!. Arden Village Auto Servixe, fit me into their busy schedule and replaced my battery in no time!!

SK
Steve K.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he goes there all time. They are the best.

CG
COLETTE G.
10/24/2018
Caring Customer Service
I have frequented Arden Village Service before for various repairs, but this visit was by far the best experience I've had! I went in for an oil change & diagnosis of a noise & rattle under the car that two other places could not identify. When I dropped off my car I didn't have a way back home. They gave me a ride home in my car so I could help them hear the rattle in a "test drive". When my car was done, they explained the rattle they found. They also took off the charge for the diagnostic test drive. They also took the time to discuss other options that could solve my rattle if I didn't want to "live with" the noise. They made the time to work on my car again & have it done that afternoon while still looking out for the final cost to me. They went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with the final outcome, & I haven't been happier.

Dalia R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Dalia said the staff provided good customer service and did a really good job.

LF
LISA F.
Chevrolet Classic
10/22/2018
Once again completely satisfied
Service was outstanding! Service techs were completely honest and did not push us to get something we did not need. Wish all mechanics were like this!

RL
Robert L.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he's been going to the business for over 40 years and has always had good treatment.

CYNTHIA B.
10/19/2018
Good work and on time, as well as being friendly and professional
Great job in and out as promised.

DF
DEB F.
their honesty and integrity
Adam took the car in on short notice, diagnosed the problem quickly, gave me an estimate which included replacing some parts that I wouldn't have known to replace at the same time. got the car back to me in a timely manner. Good communication.

EM
ELEANOR M.
Recommend to everyone.
Very friendly. knowledgeable information about what your car will have done or needs.
Appointments on time.
Personalized care.
Details about any part you need and costs.
I have total confidence in the work they have done on all my cars.

MICHAEL M.
Lexus LS 460
10/18/2018
Best Service
Arrived early for my 9 am appointment. Ted got the paperwork done, car was smog checked and I was on my way in less than 20 minutes. Would not go anywhere else. An extremely professional operation.

JV
Josh V.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the service is quick, and they got the job completed. This is a great local business.

Mark H.
10/15/2018
Service and Trust at Arden Village Service
Arden Village Service performed repair jobs on our two cars last summer: replacing an automatic window mechanism on our 2005 Toyota Highlander and buffing clear very cloudy headlight covers on our 2004 Volvo. Both jobs were completed perfectly and on time. I have been a customer for over 35 years and always found the staff and mechanics to be cordial, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and fair. Some of my children still use "Scotty's" as second generation customers. I would strongly recommend Arden Village Service to anyone.

DF
David F.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
David said the employees did a fine job of taking care of his vehicle and he has no complaints.

FK
Ferna K.
Lincoln Continental
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Ferna said anything this business does is perfect. She loves that place. She has been going there for years.

Sharon S.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the service at this business was great. The staff were friendly and honest.