PR
PETE R.
05/16/2018
pete r
I have used arden village service for many years and they never let me down. I find them to be honorable and fair every time my wife or I need their service. I am very satisfied with their service and will use them until one of us retires.

James M.
Lexus ES 350
05/14/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff was accommodating, he was satisfied, and he appreciated it.

Bruce H.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the staff do a good job at this business.

Cynthia B.
05/09/2018
Great service and timely
They provide a great service with a fair price and delivered on time.

PT
Patrick T.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business was quick, and everything was fine. They made the experience easy.

SN
Shirley N.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said the service was good and fast at a fair price. She said the staff did great work and are incredibly generous and fair.

Sonja S.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Sonja said Adam and the staff are great. They are trustworthy, professional and respectful. She is very loyal to the business.

KG
Katie G.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Katie said she loved the service she received.

Anonymous avatar
Ford Expedition
05/04/2018
New tires/brakes
Excellent service, quality, price

Ron G.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the service is super fast, good, the business is local and he likes going there.

GW
Gordon W.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Gordan said the business has been good to him. He said he has been a customer since the 70's.

JANET T.
04/30/2018
Again, and again..........
........the service and customer interactions are the best. I stay with what I like and what has been successful for me; Arden Village fulfills both. Loyal customer, I think for over 15 years. Prior to Arden, I did try others. Arden just works for me. Two vehicles: Toyota: 232,000 miles and Ford Van 120,000 miles. I depend on Arden Village to keep them running and they do! Thanks

EC
ERIC C.
04/30/2018
Fast friendly and competent
Arden village service always provides top notch service. Fast turn around and clear information

Anonymous avatar
Toyota Avalon
04/29/2018
Service completed on time
This is my go-to place for auto service from oil changes to smog checks to auto repairs. I feel like I can trust Scott's and so far, so good. I thought it was time for an oil change but when I went in for my appt. I was told it was too soon. I prefer my "wasted" trip to being taken advantage of.

DAVE and KATIE M.
04/23/2018
Routine
It is nice to have a reliable local auto service station. We now are supporting 4 vehicles and when appointments can be easily made and service quickly completed, it makes life much more convenient.

HJ
HELEN J.
04/22/2018
Kind, courteous and efficient
Great service, great staff!!!

JOHN L.
Buick Enclave
04/19/2018
No One Better!
Arden Village has serviced all of our vehicles for 20 years! We have never been disappointed. Every member of the team is courteous, friendly and responsive. The advice we receive is honest, the service outstanding and the price fair. I very highly recommend Arden Village to care for your motor vehicles.

AL
AMY L.
Ford LTD Crown Victoria
04/17/2018
Honest and trustworthy
Excellent , timely and honest problem assessment and fair prices.

JEFF G.
Cadillac Escalade
04/15/2018
No notice drop off to the shop
This was an emergency drop off as my car had an overheating warning. They were already booked solid so they fit it in as they could. Kept me informed daily until it was repaired. Thanks again!

PC
PATTI C.
Kia Sorento
04/14/2018
Best place the service your car in Arden Park!
We love this place! Adam and Ted at the front office along with front office staff and technicians are always professional and kind. Great customer service and care for your car. Always keeping our family safe on the road! Thank you Randy Scott and staff!