KC
KODY C.
Toyota Tundra
03/18/2019
Great service, quick work
I took my 06 Tundra into the shop on a Tuesday with a variety of steering issues. Not only did they do a great job, they basically replaced the entire front end in only a couple of days. I am very happy with the work that they did, and the timely manner in which they did it.

STEVEN S.
03/18/2019
Communication Is Important
Jesus at Arizona Auto Clinic takes the time to listen to me whenever I need to bring my automobile in for service or repairs, we talk about why I’m bringing in my vehicle. They always call me whenever any issues are discovered that need to be addressed before doing any repairs and will show me the old parts they replaced without having to ask to see them. They take the time to go over everything they did and what I’m being charged for before I pay my bill. This communication has built a level of trust that you cannot put a price on.

TP
TINA P.
Kia Forte
03/16/2019
Reasonable prices and excellent customer service
I have been to Arizona Auto Clinic twice and both times I was completely satisfied. The prices didn't hurt my pocket book and the guys there are great. I will be a customer for life.

KF
KEN F.
Chrysler 300
03/14/2019
Oil change , serpentine belt replacement
Always happy with the service I receive at Arizona Auto clinic.

MV
Will definitely be back.

PK
Paul K.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Paul said this business was able to give him a quick diagnostic. They drove the vehicle around the block and the employee was sure the issue was the exhaust raider. They gave him a quote that he thought was reasonable, and that's how that went. He wanted to mention that the people there are honest and what more could he want from a business. They can fix anything.

ROBERT H.
Dodge Dakota
03/12/2019
Quick and Honest
I like that they worked on the problem I took the vehicle in for. They fixed it quickly and did not try to sell me on a bunch of other things even though I’m sure there are other things they could recommend. I feel that they have been honest with me, so they will continue to get my business.

TR
Travis R.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Travis said that everything with his visit went pretty well and also mentioned that he would recommend the business for service.

BT
BARRIE T.
03/07/2019
Jesus, Tony, and the whole crew are awesome!
These guys are very trustworthy! They don't try to nickel-and-dime you to death. They give you the straight up on what's wrong and the best price possible. On top of that, they really hustle to get your car fixed, but by the same token they don't give you unrealistic time frames, either. I recommend this place to everybody who asks me where I take my car.
Tony D., President from Arizona Auto Clinic responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks so much for the great review! We really appreciate it! Tony, Jesus, and the crew.

CV
CYNDI V.
Honesty and Reliability
I’m a “Happily Single Mother” who doesn’t have time for a broken down vehicle. I need my car to be fixed, and back with me in a short amount of time. I have no time for anything else. I been a customer of Arizona Auto Clinic for over 10 years. I know when I leave my vehicle with them it’s in good hands. I receive straight forward answers by Certified mechanics. I never felt like being taken advantage of because I’m a female. I’m proud to be a customer, and so would you. Give him your business.

MARK H.
Olga, WA
Great Quality Service
Have brought our vehicles here for 5 yrs now, exhaust, breaks, wiring, suspension work. They've done it all, on our classic cars too!
I trust the work and appreciate the level of service. Would'nt go anywhere else.
Mark H. Washington St.
Tony D., President from Arizona Auto Clinic responded on 02/28/2019

Thanks for the kind words and support! Tony, Jesus and the crew.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/28/2019
The management and service technicians are great.

Mitsubishi Endeavor
02/25/2019
Great friendly service and prompt quality repairs at a reasonable price
Great friendly service and prompt quality repairs at a reasonable price

RF
RANDAL F.
02/25/2019
Never disappointed
We are never disappointed with the quality of service-A-1! The fees charged are more than reasonable. Another best kept secrets in Yuma.

SA
Sherman A.
02/22/2019
Will continue to have our vehicles serviced here. Like the coupon specials, but better than those, I trust them to do a good job.
No "RIP offs" here.
Tony D., President from Arizona Auto Clinic responded on 02/25/2019

Thanks for the suppoert and the great review! Tony, Jesus and the crew.

Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
02/22/2019
Always feel good about their service. Service manager is very knowledgeable. Never feel like I'm getting ripped off there. They take the time to do the job right.

Chris C.
Chevrolet
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business is great. They do good work.

LR
LYDIA R.
Nissan Rogue
02/20/2019
Great Work
The professionalism and details they put into their work is outstanding!

BO
Barry O.
Suzuki Sidekick
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Barry said the staff made him comfortable, so he was happy with service. Jesus was great to work with.

GS
Gerald S.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said there were not any problems at the business.