Jessica A.
Acura 3.2CL
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said this business was pretty quick and they did a good job.

HS
HAL S.
Ford Expedition EL
09/27/2018
Review for a/c
With 133K miles, the a/c compressor will soon need replacement, but according to Jesus, he tells me not yet! They added freon and it is cold again for now. These folks are not out to take your money, are honest and I appreciated that very much. A big thank you to AZ Auto Clinic.

BR
BONNIE R.
Buick LeSabre
09/26/2018
Good job guys. Thank you.
They got started on my car quickly. They stayed in touch with me. They were really interested in fixing the problems. They were very professional in their conversations and dealings with me. I am very pleased with the way I was treated and with the outcome of their work on my vehicle.
Tony D., President from Arizona Auto Clinic responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Bonnie for the great review! Tony, jesus and the crew.

Jesus R.
Ford Bronco
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Jesus said the employees treated him well.

HS
Humberto S.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Humberto said he would recommend the business for service.

JULIAN C.
09/20/2018
Great.
Owner is an old friend and have known him to be honest. Most of his employees have been with him for a long time and know their trade. Owner keep equipment update for new technology.

Ram Pickup
09/20/2018
Good job at a reasonable price
Great job repairing my exhaust system

AL S.
09/13/2018
Efficient and Trustworthy
We have been very pleased with the service we have received since we started taking our vehicles to Arizona Auto Clinic. We highly recommend them. Good people, good service.

RICHARD H.
09/08/2018
Front end
They did a great job finding and fixing the problem on my 02 sennia.

ZL
Zachery L.
Subaru WRX
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Zachery said the people were nice.

08/29/2018
Great Service!!!
I needed brake pads replaced for my Toyota RAV 4. Jesus not only helped me understand the costs entailed but had my car delivered home! All for one low price!
Tony D., President from Arizona Auto Clinic responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate it.
   Tony, Jesus, and the crew

CN
CHAD N.
Dodge Charger
08/28/2018
Fast and reliable!
My engine light came on Thursday evening after hours and I was going to be traveling out of town on Friday afternoon. I dropped by car off on Friday morning and AZ Auto took care of the issue as well as some scheduled maintenance and had my car back to me the same day! I am so thankful to them for taking care of my car so quickly and getting me back on the road within my schedule! My hats off to Jesus and the team! Thank you!!
Tony D., President from Arizona Auto Clinic responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Chad for the great review! Tony, Jesus, and the crew greatly appreciate it!

Joe R.
Toyota Avalon
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe's wife. She said the service was excellent, and she likes the work they do.

CG
Colby G.
Dodge Caravan
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Colby said Jesus has great customer service. He set everything up and the work was quick.

EM
Eduardo M.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Eduardo said he will be back to the business. They do good work.

Sherrice C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Sherrice said the business did a pretty good job. The diagnostic started out to be a different price. It all worked out though.

CHARLES M.
08/16/2018
Automotive Services
I always receive outstanding customer service and wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

Robin M.
08/13/2018
Arizona Auto Clinic
I have been going to AZ Auto literally for decades.As a woman,I can tell you that a lot of mechanic shops will try to take advantage of us,because they know that some of us do not have the car savvy that most men do.AZ Auto is cNOT that kind of shop.They take the time to explain what the issues are,go over the different possible solutions,cover the differences between using a rebuilt or an original part......and always make you feel like a valued customer.
Tony D., President from Arizona Auto Clinic responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks Robin for the support and the kind words. All of us at Arizona Auto Clinic greatly appreciate it!

Saaid S.
Acura MDX
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Saaid said the business has decent prices. They did a good job and have good service. He asked them to fix additional parts on his vehicle after they were done and they told him to make another appointment to get the minor repairs he asked them to fix fixed.

Jim C.
Williams, AZ
Cadillac Escalade
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the service he received was great.