Ryan W.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said the business did good work and took care of the problems at hand.

KJ
Kevin J.
Vail, AZ
02/11/2021
Go to Diesel Shop
The only place I take my Ford Diesel. The team at Arizona's Affordable Diesel Tech is solid and honest. What else could you ask for with auto repair.... I've been taking my F250 for a number of years and have always received great service and fair pricing.

JOHN L.
02/04/2021
Mel ,, the BEST!
The scheduled appointment time and duration was met, and their work was excellent. Very knowledgeable shop with technicians that know what they are doing and care about their customers.

RA
Rudy A.
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Rudy said the business was honest about the service process with what needed to be done and they provided great customer service.

Ron R.
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Ron said the staff are good honest people.

Marvin C.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Marvin said he's been going to this facility for years, they have excellent service, good prices and has no problems.

CHARLES H.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/27/2021
Excellent Business
The best service we have ever experienced! Excellent customer service. This business takes pride in educating their customers. Thank you for your amazing service.

CE
CARLA E.
01/23/2021
Refreshing Experience
It’s a refreshing experience to go to a busy a shop like this one and find people who work there seemingly happy to work there. They are super knowledgeable and though the place is crammed full of parts and supplies, you gotta know that as small a building they have, they make good use of every inch. The repairs... trust me.... they are really good at what they do. My diesel runs better than it has in a long time. Thank you all for a pleasant experience at a fair price. I couldn’t be happier and if you are reading this, go there for the care of your diesel, you won’t be sorry.

Spencer W.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Spencer said the technicians do really good work at this facility.

DAMIAN W.
Missoula, MT
Ford Police Interceptor
01/19/2021
Everyone was friendly and very knowledgeable. Good price. Did everything they said they would. And my truck runs better than ever.
I would highly recommend Arizona's Affordable Diesel Tech to anyone. I am 100% satisfied with every aspect of our transaction, their service, the mechanic that did the work and the way my truck runs now more than a thousand miles later. Big Thumbs Up!

LG
LESILE G.
Elgin, AZ
01/10/2021
TLC on my Super Dukie
Thank you so much for being there for us! Yes I bought a 6.0.
Eight years ago I didn’t have much choice I needed a truck I didn’t understand what a 6.0 meant.
Thank you Mel for being the most informed mechanic I ever met.
My advice to everyone reading this, is proper care and maintenance on anything that you have especially a Ford.. I won’t take My Dukie anywhere else but to this shop.Thank you Jason and staff. I’ll see you on the next oil change and service.

HM
Henry M.
Ram 2500
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Henry said that they're good.

Matthew C.
Arizona
Ram 3500
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said he was in the business for diagnostic. The staff checked out his vehicle and told him what was wrong with it. There was no work done but the staff are honest, kept him informed and helpful.

TT
Tom T.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the staff are very good.

SK
Scott K.
Livingston, TX
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Scott said he had a really good experience at the business. They were professional, prompt, and the work was spot on.