RF
Rick F.
Vail, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business did a good job in a timely manner. He said he just picked his vehicle up and is going to see how it runs.

JJ
Josh J.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the business was great to work with.

DT
David T.
Missouri Valley, IA
10/08/2019
Knowledge and experienced staff fixed the problem
We drove down from Iowa to pick up our new camper and my Chevy Duramax diesel left us stranded in the Tucson area. We thought my local Chevy dealer in Iowa had fixed the problem of my truck going into low power mode but they hadn’t. The staff at Arizona’s Affordable Diesel Tech figured out the problem and fixed it right the first time. The staff assured us we would not have any issues on our trip to Alaska this summer and we didn’t. Arizona Affordable Diesel even called us on the road to make sure we were not having any issues. Great people and great service.

Megan G.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Megan said this business is the best and she loves them. The employees were awesome, amazing, looked out for her and not the money.

Milton B.
Vail, AZ
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Milton said the technician did work to his vehicle. He would recommend this business for service.

DAVID M.
09/18/2019
Very friendly and helpful
I have always enjoyed interacting with the staff there. In this instance, my vehicle problem ended up being covered under a warranty program which they could not service. Even though this was technically a large loss in work for them, they still enthusiastically talked me through it, helped me understand, and pointed me towards a shop that could.

It always feels good to have a mechanic that you can trust.

TW
Ted W.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Ted said he would recommend this facility for service.

DJ
Darrin J.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Darrin said he has always had good luck with the business and never had any problems.

James S.
Benson, AZ
Ford Excursion
09/05/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees did a good job and fixed his vehicle. His overall experience was great. He loves this business and stated he thinks they are awesome.

AF
ALBERT F.
Sahuarita, AZ
Ford Cab & Chassis
08/29/2019
Honest
I own several diesel trucks, as a daily user trucks break often. To me it is very important to rely on a person or company that can find a prompt honest solution, I am not looking for a prefect guy or company but a reliable mechanic that is honest and willing to back up their work. This guys have been extremely honest and have treated me the very same way I treat my clients, highly recommend Arizona affordable Diesel

DN
David N.
Ford Excursion
08/26/2019
good team of people
have been going here for years. Seems to be mostly the same guys and gals there so that is always a good sign. They never do anything more than I ask and have lots of good advice to share and take the time to talk to you after work is done. You can talk to the mechanic that did the work too. I always recommend these guys to my diesel buddies

Todd S.
Arizona
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the service was good, but the employees didn't get the vehicle done quick enough.

LR
Larry R.
08/14/2019
Great work
Good reliable service

OG
Orlando G.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Orlando said the service provided by this business was good.

Chris H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the service was excellent and the employees always take care of him.

FS
Frank S.
Winterset, IA
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the service was great.

David M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/11/2019 Category: Service
David said the business lost a technician which prolonged the service done to his vehicle, he knows it wasn't the business's fault.

John D.
Marana, AZ
07/10/2019 Category: Service
John said the service provided by this business was nice and knowledgeable.

AC
Angus C.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Angus said the business was very honest and had good service. They worked with him and helped him out. He stated he thinks they are ok, and they had decent diesel mechanics.

NL
Nick L.
07/04/2019
Upgrades
I had Jason come up with some needed upgrades and fix an oil pan leak on my 7.3. All I can say is AWESOME job guys. You went above and beyond. I hear that if we don’t stop “climate change” we are dead in 12 years. After my upgrades let’s make it 11 years. Upgrade Now while there is still time.