FF
FERNANDO F.
10/26/2020
Humble, kind, hospitality,
This amaizing shop in tucson, is by far the most humble kind honest and knowledgable and best hospitality than any shop in the state of arizona i could not believe the respect and honesty this shop has provided for my company and I. And turn around time for repairs man it was great. Thanks to all the affordable diesel family

John B.
10/21/2020
Great service and friendly people
Just a great shop to work with

Matt W.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Matt said the business had good service, he loves them, they do great work.

Jack M.
Mammoth, AZ
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Jack said he has great success with the business

Surprise, AZ
10/07/2020
I was driving down to Tucson for an appointment when my reduced power warning came on I called Arizona Affordable Diesel Tech. They have me advice over the phone. I went right to their shop. They got me in right away and diagnosed the problem and me advice to prevent the problem. No BA great customer service.

PA
PAUL A.
10/05/2020
Quick Response and some Great FOLKS!
After our borrowed diesel truck lost power with a fully loaded rented UHAUL trailer attached, I was extremely worried about getting back on the road and making it all the way from Tucson to Virgina. Arizona Affordable Diesel was recommended to me as the place to go to fix a diesel truck. This was on a Sunday morning. I was very impressed with the quick response after I left a message on their voice mail and an email on their site about our predicament and they contacted me back....on a SUNDAY! I was put at ease when they said they would take in the truck first thing in the morning and see what they could do to get me back on the road.

Unfortunately, the repairs did take a few days and it wasn't cheap but they got us back on the road and we made it all the way to Virginia with no problems. I am very happy!

James W.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
James said they did a great job and knew what they were doing

John H.
Sahuarita, AZ
10/02/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff are awesome and they did their job well.

RON R.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/22/2020
Great service experience
Quick installation as promised. Answered all my questions and explained to me (a non mechanic type) when I needed extra information.

Leno B.
Green Valley, AZ
09/21/2020
Oil cooler
won't take my truck anywhere else. Mel is great you tell her the problem and she knows what it takes to fix it. Thanks Arizona affordable diesel

BO
Bob O.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the business did everything at an affordable price.

TD
Templeton D.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Templeton said the business was super helpful, got him in right away, and was very nice.

Oracle, AZ
08/30/2020
The reviews say it all!!
After being disappointed with other shops I went looking for another diesel shop. Reading the reviews of Arizona's Affordable Diesel Tech made me want to give them a try. I was very impressed with their knowledge and customer service. My truck now runs fantastic. I have referred my friends to this shop.

DAVID R.
08/27/2020
Awesome
Great customer service and excellent work. Truck runs amazing.

Jermey S.
Vail, AZ
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Jermey said that they're amazing. They're friendly and explain everything thoroughly.