AG
AMEE G.
Los Angeles, CA
12/04/2019
Awesome service thank you !
Highly recommend

CL
CAROL L.
Cadillac Eldorado
12/04/2019
Oil change and seat repair
Excellent service, as usual. Oil change and seat frame repair are just what was needed. Val is always so helpful. Thank you for getting my flat tire fixed for free last week.

SK
SVETLANA K.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2019
The best!
I’ve been going here for years now. I only trust Arrow Auto to work on my cars. I’m never overcharged and always receive man outstanding service!

TR
TRINA R.
Palmdale, CA
Kia Optima
10/19/2019
Our family has been bringing our cars to Val for years; great service and very professional! Keep up the good work.

MIKE H.

DESI S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
10/15/2019
Excellent analytics. Great value
My prius had a dashboard problem showing fuel level. They were able to get it operational

DESI S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/06/2019
Attention to detail, fixed problems that others could not. Excellent nechanics.Great priices
Went There with a car that had been sitting for a few years. Previous auto shops were not able to fix intake manifold gasket, miss timing, wobbly handling. but these guys did a great job. Steering is also better. Great pricing. Very sstisfied

adam M.
Los Angeles, CA
Jeep Grand Wagoneer
10/04/2019
Excellent and Honest Service
Val is a specialist. He and his staff can suss out any ac/heating or electrical problem.
He has now solved 2 problems for me that multiple other places have been unable to fix.
And his rates are reasonable.
Definite Recommend

AL
ALEX L.
Burbank, CA
09/19/2019
Good honest guy
I have been bringing both my F150s for a free years. They have never tried to over sell me.

RICHARD(SCOTT) S.
Tarzana, CA
Ford Club Wagon
08/27/2019
Your the best
You have worked on our fleet of autos and I have recommended all of my friends and all of them thank me
Richard Schwag. Aqua Concepts inc.

EK
ERIC K.
08/26/2019
great service as usual
Greate mechanic and good service.

TW
TERRY W.
08/24/2019
I LOVE Arrow Auto, I can TRUST VAL.
It took me YEARS to find an auto repair place I could trust, having been ripped off more often than I care to admit, but I have been going to Val and Arrow Auto for quite a few years now and to be able to take my car there and trust whatever it is that he say, has been a God Send.

Juan R.
Burbank, CA
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the business was great.

ROBERT S.
Woodland Hills, CA
07/24/2019
Robert S
I’ve been taking my wife’s and my car to Val for years. He always does a great job on my car and his prices for repairs are very fair. I would recommend Arrow Auto to anyone I know.

ES
Ebony S.
Panorama City, CA
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Ebony said the service was awesome. The employees took care of her service right away.

LC
Lou C.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Lou said Val provides great service.

JE
JIM E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/08/2019
Best service in lake balboa you guys are the best Thank you

CL
CAROL L.
Cadillac Eldorado
07/08/2019
Heater coil broke at 151,400 miles
Great service as usual from Val. New heater coil is working fine. At the high mileage on my car, things need to be replaced. They also replaced the motor mounts and sway bars.

Christopher S.
Chrysler Sebring
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said his vehicle stopped on him again after they had worked on it. He is having it towed back there.

ES
Ezra S.
North Hills, CA
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Ezra said the business was easy to work with. The service was completed quickly and the price was good.