ME
Encino, CA
Lincoln MKX
02/09/2019
Honesty and Integrity
I have had Arrow Auto maintain my automobiles for many years. Val is honest and provides great service at a fair fee. Do not hesitate when you need auto care to contact Arrow Auto Air and Electric!!!

Mathew P.
Northridge, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said that the place did a great job for a great price and provided great service.

AO
ANDREA O.
Castaic, CA
01/17/2019
If you like respect and honesty, this is the BEST mechanic you could ever find!!!
It's rare to find someone who not only fixes your car RIGHT on the FIRST visit; but also, who will be honest with you about repairs at a fair price. Top that with a wide range of knowledge and skill- well, you just can't get better than Val's shop.

I have been a customer since 2003(ish). I have had numerous cars since that time, all various makes and models. I drive A LOT. Yet each time I broke any of my babies- Val knew what to do. He has ALWAYS fixed my car competently. To boot, my cars were ALWAYS done in a timely fashion. I was never made to wait unreasonable lengths of time.

I was never up-sold or told to buy services I don't need. Instead I was encouraged only towards necessary and urgent/emergent repairs. Thankfully, I understand a bit about cars and Val always treated me with respect when discussing what was needed to be done. He has always been courteous and professional. That means A LOT, as a female. Ladies- this honest man really IS a respectful, trustworthy mechanic!

Val (and his crew) will get the job done simply because he CAN. And he'll be fair in price- I dare you to find such high quality, reliable work at a working person's price! He's no sucker, but he knows an oil change isn't $280 on a Toyota.

This shop deserves all the respect and business it sees daily. It's no wonder it's been there a while. It most definitely has my stamp of approval!

Roger C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Roger said they did the work right, quickly, and the price is right.

JE
Joel E.
Los Angeles, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Joel said the business fixed his vehicle problems at a reasonable price. They did a good job and came highly recommended in advertisements.

JAN B.
Panorama City, CA
12/01/2018
Val makes it great.
This association goes way back several autos ago, when he was in a different lovation and I had a car with major electrical quirks. I have deserted him when I have had newer cars under dealer warranties, but always return to this personal attention and service,

OS
Olena S.
Northridge, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Olena said the service was good and everything went very smooth.

Cadillac Eldorado
11/17/2018
Car is fine
I am so happy that the car is fixed and running well. Thank you to Val and his experienced team.

Oldsmobile Cutlass
11/12/2018
My classic car
Val’s team found a gas leak in the carburetor, power door lock, and other issues that they quickly fixed as well as an oil change and smog certification. I am so glad that they found and fixed the carburetor problem. This car is not my daily driver, but I still love it and want it to be in good shape. Thank you Val.

Anca M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Anca said the business had got everything done and quickly. And the business was fair priced.

TW
TERRY W.
10/27/2018
Arrow Auto the greatest
Years ago the CAddilac garage told me I needed $3000.00 work on my car. This was the second time and the same amount, my stomach said, "This is not right". I emailed all my firends and got a recommendtion for Arrow Auto and went there. Val fixed a wire, and told me "no charge". I wish I'd found him 30 years before. He's the ONLY truly honest mechanic I've EVER had.

I love him for being who he is and FINALLY being able to TRUST a garage.

Terri W

BT
Bryant T.
Canoga Park, CA
INFINITI G35 Sedan
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Bryant said they are honest and have the best prices.

RUBEN H.
Panorama City, CA
09/02/2018
They are always ready to fix whatever problem you have with your car. Bring it in early and you have it done by the end of the day. As always superb workmanship
Iv'e known Val since 1989 and he ii very trustworthy & good at what he does. They are very well trained and very prompt on their promise to deliver your car on time.He accommodates you with friendly hours, waits after hours for you to bring your car in,all in all he's a superb guy.I would recommend his shop to all!!

CECILLIA H.
Canoga Park, CA
Chevrolet Uplander
09/01/2018
High quality mechanical work
Every time our vehicle is worked on, we always expect and receive great quality of work done on our vehicle

Roger C.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the work was done right. The price he quoted him was the priced he charged him.

GW
Gary W.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the service was fantastic. The owner is diligent. The crew is excellent, they do a great job and get done on time. This is a great facility to do business with.

DK
Donald K.
Granada Hills, CA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the business does good work.

Cadillac Eldorado
07/24/2018
Fast service
Changed the oil and did a safety check of the car. Pleasant and thorough work.

AA
Alfredo A.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Alfredo said the business did a great job. They were practically perfect.

Richard G.
Chrysler Concorde
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Richard said this business provides very good service, and is very quick. He has never had anything go wrong with anything they fix, after they fix it. This business is able to handle everything, and does it well in a timely manner. The gentleman up front is very good at explaining everything, and provides very good customer service. He hopes the business will keep providing the good service they do now.