Latest Review about 1 month ago

JN
JAMES N.
02/25/2020
They know what they are doing
The owner was able to know very fast what my problem was fixed it fast and the price was very fair service was fantastic

PA
PENELUPE A.
Northridge, CA
01/28/2020
Always knows what the problem is.
I trust Val to know what is wrong and how to fix the problem. He's a professional and knows his craft. This is the skill you want in your Auto Repair manager - same as what you want in a doctor for your ills or a vet for your pets.

Some place guess at what's wrong and often cost a small fortune before the problem is resolved - and often isn't resolved. That is not the case with Arrow.

Chevrolet Cruze
01/16/2020
Arrow Auto is the Best!
My car needed work this morning and Val said to bring in; always takes care of my car, because he cares!

EK
ERIC K.
01/10/2020
GRATE AS USUAL
Would recommend this business to a friend

TR
TRINA R.
Kia Optima
01/05/2020
Awesome service
Val is always very helpful and professional

MK
MERIDITH K.
12/26/2019
A Very Good Vibe
I really have a good feeling about this place and I trust Val, the owner. I believe he is very good to his customers. He was to me.

RICHARD(SCOTT) S.
Tarzana, CA
Ford Club Wagon
12/23/2019
What makes it great is the honest man Val is.
Val and his crew have been great on keeping our trucks on the road where they are making us money not in the shop. I have recommended Val to many friends and they have thank me for the referral. He is a great guy.

GW
GERALD W.
Ford Expedition
12/19/2019
Real quality people
First class professional business with a totally personal and friendly way of treating people from their first meeting, this is why I have always come back...

SK
SVETLANA K.
Nissan Sentra
12/13/2019
Always 5 star service!
The only mechanic I’ll trust with my car! :)

AG
AMEE G.
Los Angeles, CA
12/04/2019
Awesome service thank you !
Highly recommend

CL
CAROL L.
Cadillac Eldorado
12/04/2019
Oil change and seat repair
Excellent service, as usual. Oil change and seat frame repair are just what was needed. Val is always so helpful. Thank you for getting my flat tire fixed for free last week.

SK
SVETLANA K.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2019
The best!
I’ve been going here for years now. I only trust Arrow Auto to work on my cars. I’m never overcharged and always receive man outstanding service!

TR
TRINA R.
Kia Optima
10/19/2019
Our family has been bringing our cars to Val for years; great service and very professional! Keep up the good work.

MIKE H.

DESI S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
10/15/2019
Excellent analytics. Great value
My prius had a dashboard problem showing fuel level. They were able to get it operational