AN
AMIN N.
Canoga Park, CA
04/21/2021
Great auto service.
I took my car for a major oil leak and they took care of all the issues right away. Great service in a timely manner.

TW
TERRY W.
04/14/2021
FINALLY after years I found a place I can trust, Arrow Auto
Found them years ago. (highly recommended) and will never go anywhere else. As. a woman I was scammed over and over and Val is SO honest I send everybody I know to him.

Jason P.
Chatsworth, CA
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Jason said the business is very fair with reasonable prices. They have extensive knowledge and do a great job. Jason said he would go nowhere else.

ROBERTO M.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/23/2021
Amazing service.
Stopped in today to get my ac checked out because the car was making a loud squeaking noise, and found the problem and fixed it immediately. I'm a very grateful.

BF
BOBBIE F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Saturn Aura
03/04/2021
Val is Great!
Val has been taking care of my cars for mini mini years. My father actually found him in the Yellow Pages. My Father said this is the most honest man I’ve met in LA. Val always does great work, gives you the best price, and you feel safe when you leave Arrow auto electric. Thanks again Val, Bobbie

TW
TOM W.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Mercedes-Benz 190D
02/27/2021
Trustworthy and competent shop.
You can trust Val with your vehicle. He is honest and competent. I won't go anywhere else.

BP

AG
ANTONIO G.
Lexus ES 300
01/22/2021
Very good mechanic and great customer service.
Val is a great mechanic, he takes care of all my cars for a long time now. He always backs up his work, he gives me my car back on time and his prices are always very reasonable.

BT
BRYANT T.
Canoga Park, CA
INFINITI G35 Sedan
01/16/2021
Excellent service!!
Val is always helpful and continues to amaze me with his customer service. Been coming here 12 years and won’t go anywhere else.

PC
PATRICE C.
01/14/2021
Honest and knowledgeable
I’ve been going to Arro Auto for over 25 years. He always knows what to do. He’s honest gives me great deals and let’s you know what’s wrong with your car and whether or not you actually “need” it, urgently or if it can wait till next pay check! I’d recommend him to anyone and I have too!

CG
CRYSTAL G.
Jeep Patriot
12/29/2020
Best service! Only mechanic I'll go to!
My family and I have been taking our cars here for years! Customer service is always excellent and great prices! Whenever I have an issue they've always fixed my car in a timely manner. Best mechanic in LA!

NG
NANCY G.
Los Angeles, CA
Mazda CX-5
12/15/2020
Trustworthy, honest, knowledgable.
We have been going to Arrow Auto for 20 plus years. Val has never let us down. We will continue to support him and give him all of our auto related business.

PH
PAYAM H.
Los Angeles, CA
12/09/2020
Honest staff, great service job & Fair prices
I had my Toyota Prius for a big job repair, Val is outstanding honest mechanic, he is very knowledgeable and did a great job. Thank you.

KAMAL M.
West Hollywood, CA
Volvo V70
11/30/2020
Great work. Reasonable price
It's the best place to take your car.i have been using arrow Auto for about 6 years now.and I am very happy with the work they do on my cars.thank you

JJ
JESSICA J.
Lancaster, CA
11/21/2020
Thank you for the fast And polite service I highly recommend