TW
TOM W.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Mercedes-Benz 190D
02/27/2021
Trustworthy and competent shop.
You can trust Val with your vehicle. He is honest and competent. I won't go anywhere else.

BP

AG
ANTONIO G.
Lexus ES 300
01/22/2021
Very good mechanic and great customer service.
Val is a great mechanic, he takes care of all my cars for a long time now. He always backs up his work, he gives me my car back on time and his prices are always very reasonable.

BT
BRYANT T.
Canoga Park, CA
INFINITI G35 Sedan
01/16/2021
Excellent service!!
Val is always helpful and continues to amaze me with his customer service. Been coming here 12 years and won’t go anywhere else.

PC
PATRICE C.
01/14/2021
Honest and knowledgeable
I’ve been going to Arro Auto for over 25 years. He always knows what to do. He’s honest gives me great deals and let’s you know what’s wrong with your car and whether or not you actually “need” it, urgently or if it can wait till next pay check! I’d recommend him to anyone and I have too!

CG
CRYSTAL G.
Jeep Patriot
12/29/2020
Best service! Only mechanic I'll go to!
My family and I have been taking our cars here for years! Customer service is always excellent and great prices! Whenever I have an issue they've always fixed my car in a timely manner. Best mechanic in LA!

NG
NANCY G.
Mazda CX-5
12/15/2020
Trustworthy, honest, knowledgable.
We have been going to Arrow Auto for 20 plus years. Val has never let us down. We will continue to support him and give him all of our auto related business.

PH
PAYAM H.
12/09/2020
Honest staff, great service job & Fair prices
I had my Toyota Prius for a big job repair, Val is outstanding honest mechanic, he is very knowledgeable and did a great job. Thank you.

KAMAL M.
West Hollywood, CA
Volvo V70
11/30/2020
Great work. Reasonable price
It's the best place to take your car.i have been using arrow Auto for about 6 years now.and I am very happy with the work they do on my cars.thank you

JJ
JESSICA J.
Lancaster, CA
11/21/2020
Thank you for the fast And polite service I highly recommend

MARNIE L.
11/20/2020
Efficient and excellent
I had some work I needed done but was dreading leaving my car in the shop. They fixed all of my issues in half of a day.

Already recommended Arrow to two of my friends.

FV
FRANK V.
Isuzu Trooper
11/04/2020
Highly recommend!
While restoring my Isuzu Trooper over the years, I have had what I thought were good mechanics until I ran into issues they couldn’t correct. Val was able to resolve electrical issues that were persistent for sometime. Val and his crew restored my faith in the reliability of my vehicle. I’m glad I found someone I feel comfortable with to keep my vehicles safe and reliable into the future. It’s more important for me to support businessman like Val than to overpay for technology at dealerships that I do not want in a car. I was also very surprised at how reasonable the cost for these repairs turned out to be. I highly recommend Val and his mechanics at Arrow Auto.

GF
Galye F.
Granada Hills, CA
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Galye said they are efficient and honest

MAYRA R.
North Hollywood, CA
Lexus SC 430
09/05/2020
Excellent work
Timing belt kit changed. Val is very honest, dependable, and best price!!

DENINIS W.
Frazier Park, CA
GMC Suburban
08/18/2020
Honest quality work
I took my 21 year old Suburban in for AC work. I planned On needing a new compressor and condenser but Val took the time to troubleshoot and find and repair 3 leaks and recharge the system.
He could have easily told me I needed new components but was honest and that’s hard to find anymore.
I will definitely go back for future repairs and highly recommend Arrow Auto.