MARY S.
Honda HR-V
02/02/2021
ASAP provides excellent service for its customers..I recommend them to all my friends.

GB
Gram B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Gram said Steve treats him very, very well and he does good work. He won't go anywhere else. Steve is very trustworthy.

OW
ONEITA W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/18/2021
ASAP, my truck doctor....
ASAP is the only place I truly feel I won't get ripped off when I need work done on my truck, plus they are always prompt, reliable & friendly.....

TC
Timothy C.
BMW Z3
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Timothy said they do good work and they are reasonably priced. They don't take advantage.

CD
CYNTHIA D.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/08/2021
brake issue
Always helpful, professional and care about their work and your vehicle. We have been going here over 16 years, never anything but a great experience with Steve and his crew!!

James G.
Dodge Neon
01/08/2021 Category: Service
James said the service was quick. They are good people.

MY
Marguerite Y.
Nissan Armada
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Marguerite said the service was prompt and workers were courteous.

CV
CHARLES V.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/05/2021
Customer service.
ASAP offers excellent customer service.

Chris C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he has used them quite a few times and they are good. They are great for dropping something off and leaving it for a day. They are not an oil change place, but for air conditioning and other things, they are great.

BP
Brady P.
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Brady said they went out of their way to do the right thing when it came to prices.

OW
ONEITA W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/18/2020
Professional, friendly & gets the job done!
Always accommodating to my "last minute" call for help.....

KH
KENNETH H.
Ram 3500
12/15/2020
A/c work
Excellent work. Done quickly.

PT

DN
Dottie N.
Port St. Lucie, FL
12/01/2020
Quick response to need for service
We needed to make a quick day trip out of town and wanted to be sure our 2002 Escape was safe for the drive. I called Steve, and he was able to accommodate us that same morning. Lube, oil change & filter, wiper blades, fluids checked, air filter, tire pressures checked, two tires rotated.
Thank you, Rafael and Steve.

BOB S.
11/30/2020
Quick service
I noticed a screw in one of my tires so I pulled in within minutes my SUV was serviced the technician found the screw did not penetrate the tire he checked the air pressure in all tires at no charge and I was sent on my way . I will come back in the future for service ..thanks guys .