09/22/2020
Honesty
I feel safe that what they say is wrong with the vehicle is exactly What Is wrong. They do not add on additional items that are supposedly not working. Or that needs changed. Good honest establishment!

TT
TOM T.
Jeep Liberty
09/19/2020
I can always count on ASAP to give me an honest diagnosis and a realistic cost/benefit for both routine servicing and essential repairs on my older 4X4.

Bill M.
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Bridget. She said the business did exactly what she wanted and did a good job at the price the business quoted.

BG
Bob G.
Cadillac ATS
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Bob said that they did everything perfectly. They do terrific work.

09/09/2020
New guy kinda slack
First time something was up my coolant reservoir cap was missing. I drove around days before I realized it was gone. Next time with a full service oil change and tire rotation not all of the fluids were topped off. I’m assuming that if your power steering and brake fluid levels are bottom line they should be topped off with this service. So the next time I was there for a full service oil change and tire rotation I checked my fluids after the job was done before I left the parking lot. The power steering and brake fluid levels were still bottom line. I had to have the guy come out and top them off. Been a customer for years. I have always been happy with the service. I let the first couple instances slide but you text me and ask my opinion, so I had to say something.

Anna S.
Cadillac SRX
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Anna said the service was okay. The technician did a nice job. Her air conditing was evaluated and the cost to repair it was not in the budget. It is an older vehicle and she is not wanting to spend that much.

JILL C.
08/28/2020
The Little Things
So I took a trip to visit my Dad, had some work done on my car while there and noticed that the shop who performed the work had removed some zip ties that secured the front grill to the car. I knew driving home that grill would fly off, so I used my Dad's bright yellow zip ties to fasten the grill in place. The next day after arriving home, my A/C began cycling off and on. I called Steve at ASAP and he said bring it in. He found that the A/C was fine but the fan assembly was the problem and he fixed it. When I got home I noticed that those bright yellow zip ties had been replaced with black ones and we're barely visible! Now, this may sound ridiculous to you, after all why would anyone want to drive a car that has it's parts ziptied on, but to me, it meant a lot. They care because it's important to me.

Jameson R.
INFINITI Q50
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Jameson said they were on time. Everything was quick and easy. Everything was perfect.

08/14/2020
I have been taking my cars to ASAP for 14 years. Always reliable service.

PV
Paul V.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he'd recommend business for service.

BE
Bill E.
08/06/2020
Oil change - or any repair
Honest, caring, explains repairs in simple to understand language. Does' try to up sale. Been going to ASAP for over 20 years.

CP
Chris P.
Kia Rondo
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Chris said it was perfect from beginning to end. They had great customer service, everyone was very polite and the work was done in a timely manner.

FS
Fred S.
Okeechobee, FL
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they were perfect and really knew what they were doing, he absolutely recommends them.

GW
Guy W.
Florida
HUMMER H2
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Guy said everything was fine.

CD
Carol D.
Port St. Lucie, FL
07/09/2020
THE BEST!
I have been taking my vehicles to ASAP for years and have always had the best service. They are honest, knowledgeable, efficient, accommodating, and cost effective.