Aspen Auto Clinic - Mark Dabling

Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5Overall Rating 4.5714286/5rating 4.5714286
Overall Rating 3.1428571/5Overall Rating 3.1428571/5Overall Rating 3.1428571/5rating 3.1428571rating 3.1428571
Latest Review about 1 year ago

Mikeq D. on 09/26/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Horrible experience "
I have been going to Aspen Auto for over 4 years, and I will not go back because what happened to me on my last oil change. I only go there for oil changes because they used to do them for $25, they are now $40. The reason I only went there for oil changes is because they typically charge 20 – 40 % more for any actual mechanic work than anywhere in town. I needed a timing belt on my 4 runner, Aspen auto quoted me around $1,200.00. I took it to Toyota they did it for under $800.00. That being said here is what happened to me. I called to make an appointment and got their answering machine. I left a message and did not hear back from them. So I called the following week on Monday and they gave me a 1:00pm Friday appointment. So I drop my car off and they ask me when I need my car, I tell them at 4:30pm would be great. I leave and go back to work. 4:40pm comes by and no word. So I call, they put me on hold for 10 minutes without picking back up. I called again and the technician finally told me that they couldn’t do my oil change because they could not get my hood opened. I do have a bumper guard grill on car and it is a little bent in. However, they have been dealing with this car for 4 years and have had no issues in the past. Also they had my car for three and a half hours and did not call me to let me know of the situation or even help them open my hood. I tell them to stop any work they were doing on my car and that I was on my way. I get there and I wait for 5 minutes while they deal with other customers, at this point I am agitated but calm waiting for them to “make it right”. The manager switches with his other employee to take care of me. He prints off some paper work and tells me I need sign for it. So I sign for it and he gives me my keys without saying anything about the situation. At this point I am done, in his lobby with a few customers and a 14-year-old, I say, “This is ridiculous, you have had my car for 4 hours and you couldn’t call me or figure out how to open my hood. This is bull s**t and you have lost me as a customer.” Keep in mind that I keep this PG-13 for the kids’ sake. I proceed to walk to my car and I hear the manager say to me, “Excuse me sir?” I turned around thinking he was going to try to make it right. That was not the case, he told me that I was not welcome back because I used profanity in his shop. This petty manager couldn’t accept the fact that I “quit” and proceeded to try and “fire” me. After this thing got ugly, he told me I was being immature with my language and then continued to cuss me out. I argued right back and it got really heated to the point we were in each other’s faces. I left feeling threatened, upset, and shaken. The point is they do not care about their customers, they are overly expensive, and the manager is a petty man, who does not care about his shop. Do not go there, any place is better than Aspen Auto. I will be filing a grievance with the Better Business Bureau.
Service Date: 09/23/2016
Review Created: 09/26/2016 02:15 PM
David M. on 11/30/2015
David said there were no issues and they did a good job.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 10/31/2015
Review Created: 11/30/2015
Paula D. on 11/10/2015
Paula said any time she goes to this business with a problem, they get to it right away. The service is done well.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 10/28/2015
Review Created: 11/10/2015
Ladonna K. on 11/06/2015
Ladonna said she made an appointment with this business, and when she went in, they had no record of it. They told her she needed tires and she had new tires on her vehicle. She would not recommend this business for the reasons just stated.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 10/28/2015
Review Created: 11/06/2015
Joey S. on 11/06/2015
Joey said this business went above and beyond while servicing his vehicle. The staff had a hard time diagnosing the issue with his vehicle, but in the end, everything was fixed.
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Service Date: 10/29/2015
Review Created: 11/06/2015
Grace G. on 11/03/2015
"Frustrated and Sad"
I have used Aspen Auto Clinic 3 times. I was very happy my first and second time. But this last time Diane at the front desk was often condescending and patronizing. I'm now considering finding a different place to take my vehicle.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 11/02/2015
Review Created: 11/03/2015 08:37 PM
Angie A. on 11/03/2015
"A professional and knowledgeable staff is very important to me!"
After I had been in for my 100,000 service my "low tire" indicator light came on. I stopped in and your terrific mechanics knew in a very short time that it was the spare tire that was low.......Thanks!!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 11/03/2015 08:08 PM
ERMIN A. on 10/31/2015
"Excellent service "
Thanks for your excellent service ... "I'll be back"
Vehicle: Hummer H2
Service Date: 10/29/2015
Review Created: 10/31/2015 06:10 AM
CASANDRA T. on 10/30/2015
"Great people and high quality service everytime."
Good place to do business and receive quality service while receiving great customer service.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Review Created: 10/30/2015 08:15 AM
Tim A. on 10/29/2015
"2005 Land Rover - Service Expectations"
This was my third official visit to Aspen. Two at the Tutt location one at Mark Dabling, Both Susie and Seth were professional and helpful in my calls leading up to service. I do appreciate that Seth was able to squeeze us in on a Saturday after calling for an appointment the day before. That said I was disappointed with my experience the next day. I asked Seth to flush/fill coolant and replace the Mahle Thermostat I provided that was on the front passenger floor. At the end of a long day for both of us he said Company Policy was to NOT install parts not provided by Aspen. Mentioning that Aspen could not offer the 3 month/36k warranty. I asked Seth to accommodate me this one time and provide no warranty as he quoted me the exact same part and labor to be $200. He refused sticking to company policy. Unfortunately this did not resonate well as he could have mentioned that before I brought the vehicle in as I clearly stated I had my own thermostat. I own a BMW X5 and Porsche 911 so I was looking for new options for my home fleet I am seriously now considering whether I want to do business with Aspen again as your team was unable to service my needs for sake of Aspen's policy. I expected a one time exception to your policy in lieu of earning my business. Moving forward I would have understood and abided by your customer provided part policy. Now my 2005 Range Rover which I paid $150.00 for a flush and fill will need to have Thermostat and an additional Fill. My needs were not met...

Rgds, Tim Aguilar
719.337.9177
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover
Service Date: 10/24/2015
Review Created: 10/29/2015 04:39 PM
Andrea D. on 10/25/2015
"expert service"
Not cheap, but seemed to find all the problems in the vehicle
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 10/02/2015
Review Created: 10/25/2015 04:06 PM
WILLIAM F. on 10/24/2015
"Replace Headlight in 2010 Subaru Outback"
The service was efficient and the individual consulted with me prior to any work being performed. Also adjusted the other headlight.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 10/21/2015
Review Created: 10/24/2015 08:39 AM
CLAIRE B. on 10/23/2015
"F250 Ford PU service/repair."
I stopped by to ask some questions and make an apptmt. That went well, one phase was an oil change, the other involved diagnostics re: an ABS light. At each phase I was called, informed, and asked for approval for the next step. All went well, the repair is completed, and I have my truck back. The process was quite straightforward and punctual, with a successful conclusion.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/21/2015
Review Created: 10/23/2015 10:54 AM
BOSTYN B. on 10/19/2015
"Great service "
Aspen did a lot of fine tuning and repairs on an old vehicle. They did a great job. I was wondering if the customer is flexible and not on a time constraint if there was a discount available for allowing flexibility in the return time. Always pleased with the service and personnel working!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Review Created: 10/19/2015 07:00 PM
JODIE C. on 10/19/2015
"Frustration with buy 3 get 1 free tire deal"
I have always loved Aspen and will remain a customer, but my latest experience was quite frustrating. I needed to get new tires and was told about the buy 3 get 1 deal. Even though I was physically at the store, the employees weren't able to just put me on the schedule, order the tires for me and honor the deal. Instead, while standing in Aspen, I had to use my phone to get on the website and try to figure out how to get the deal, choose the tires and submit my request, which too upwards of 15 minutes or more. The deal was great and I understand the need for online capabilities, but it should not have been so difficult to do this in person. Then, the price I was quoted was incorrect and I ended up having to pay $36 more than the quoted price. The quoted price apparently only added road side etc. for one tire, not all 4, so the price I expected was already more. The employees at Aspen are wonderful and always have been. They tried so hard to help and assist as much as they could. It was the technology/internet side that was super frustrating. I would normally give Aspen a 5 star rating without hesitation, but this particular visit was lower.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/19/2015 03:38 PM
JIM G. on 10/19/2015
"Jackies 2003 Toyota 4-Runner"
I have taken my 4-Runner to Aspen Auto since I purchased it. My family has been going to Aspen Auto for almost 15 years. I would go nowhere else. I am a senior, having a reliable, honest, ethical and fair business to take my truck to is very important to me. I travel a lot and knowing my car is taken care of by professional mechanics who care is a huge comfort. Brian and Lisa are experienced professionals who treat people with respect and honesty. Good people.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 10/19/2015 06:12 AM
Ben M. on 10/19/2015
Ben said the service he received at this business was awesome. He liked that the employees did not try to up charge or up sell him.
Vehicle: RAM Pickup
Vehicle: Chevrolet Prizm
Review Created: 10/18/2015 03:05 AM
REGINA T. on 10/17/2015
"Honored Warrantee "
I appreciated that they honored a battery warrantee even though I felt it was partially my fault for not having started the car enough.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 10/17/2015 10:08 PM
JENNIFER W. on 10/16/2015
"Disappointed at being over charged"
Went in by appointment to get oil change and patch a tire that had a nail in it. The patch cost almost 26.00 wow way over priced! It took 1 1/2 to 2 hours to do the job, not good. I will not be coming back, I have been ripped off and what was the point in making an appointment?
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata