PM
Patti M.
Chrysler 300
02/16/2019
Steve’s the best ! Never turns me away and gets the job done in timely matter but most importantly he always finds the problem and it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Would highly recommend his shop to anyone!

Dan G.
02/06/2019
They now do fluid changes.
It was a rainy day and I was due for an oil change. I have been doing my own my whole life. I never trusted people I didn’t know to not strip the pan plug etc. I ‘ve known the people at Associated a number of years now. True professionals, who know their business. As long as they are around , not much reason at age 71 to be crawling around under a vehicle and then have to dispose of the fluids. The labor rates are quite reasonable, especially since you are getting top of the line treatment as a customer and your vehicle is getting the same. Glad I found them.

Mark C.

LG
Lorena G.
Ford
12/30/2018
Friendly, honest, and timely service.
Our parking brake broke and we were able to make an appt. for the next day. We had our truck back in working order by the end of that day. We feel like Associated has qualified, honest technicians and trust their work. So glad they were referred to us over a year ago and now feel like we can refer others.

CN
Corey N.
Honda Civic Si
12/26/2018
Management and the techs are the best, would never think of going any place else!
Fast service and excellent prices.

BG
Brian G.
12/20/2018
Great service !
Helpful & knowledgeable staff.

TW
Tony W.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/13/2018
Everyone working there
21 years and still the only place I'll go for tires, brakes and alignment. Thank you Crystal and Steve Jr.

12/12/2018
Great Service!!!
From my inquiry call to my serviced car return this staff was fabulous. Informative, professional and truly helpful. My new service provider!!!

V
Valued Customer
12/03/2018
They CARE!!
Always get GREAT service!

BL
BiBi L.
Volvo S60
11/24/2018
Very friendly always good service

Joyce F.

Omulo A.
Oxnard, CA
11/04/2018
Tire service
As I always, David left what he was doing to see what kind of tyres I needed and whether they have them in stock. He promptly ordered them for the following day which was a Saturday. Went in and promptly got them installed. I appreciate the good service.

Michele H.
11/04/2018
The people are always so friendly and helpful.
I will always bring my car to Associated, they are the most honest company I have ever had. The people are friendly. I don't remember ever seeing anyone in a bad mood. They stand behind any work preformed and never try to upsell. Which I appreciate very much, being on a fixed income. Thank you Associated Tire, wishing all of you a Happy holiday season.

EW
Eileen W.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/23/2018
It is always great!
Friendly, honest people! I have been coming here for several years for tires and oil changes. I have complete confidence in their work and their integrity. Even if there is a wait, there is coffee and a comfortable place to sit.

Denis D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/15/2018
They were fast and efficient and their price was fantastic

Marc S.
Volkswagen Routan
10/13/2018
The best I've found.
I like that the price they quote is the price you pay.

BD
Bob D.
Volvo S80
10/03/2018
Continued Service
Your service and positive attitudes are really appreciated!

AG
Andrea G.
09/26/2018
Fast & Awesome
They put new tires on my son's car then 4 new tires on my car. They were efficient and took care of both of us quickly! My husband gets his tires on his work truck there. So, you can say that Associated Tire has put new tires on all the vehicles in my household.