V
Valued Customer
12/03/2018
They CARE!!
Always get GREAT service!

BL
BiBi L.
Volvo S60
11/24/2018
Very friendly always good service

Joyce F.

Omulo A.
Oxnard, CA
11/04/2018
Tire service
As I always, David left what he was doing to see what kind of tyres I needed and whether they have them in stock. He promptly ordered them for the following day which was a Saturday. Went in and promptly got them installed. I appreciate the good service.

Michele H.
11/04/2018
The people are always so friendly and helpful.
I will always bring my car to Associated, they are the most honest company I have ever had. The people are friendly. I don't remember ever seeing anyone in a bad mood. They stand behind any work preformed and never try to upsell. Which I appreciate very much, being on a fixed income. Thank you Associated Tire, wishing all of you a Happy holiday season.

EW
Eileen W.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/23/2018
It is always great!
Friendly, honest people! I have been coming here for several years for tires and oil changes. I have complete confidence in their work and their integrity. Even if there is a wait, there is coffee and a comfortable place to sit.

Denis D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/15/2018
They were fast and efficient and their price was fantastic

Marc S.
Volkswagen Routan
10/13/2018
The best I've found.
I like that the price they quote is the price you pay.

10/03/2018
Continued Service
Your service and positive attitudes are really appreciated!

AG
Andrea G.
09/26/2018
Fast & Awesome
They put new tires on my son's car then 4 new tires on my car. They were efficient and took care of both of us quickly! My husband gets his tires on his work truck there. So, you can say that Associated Tire has put new tires on all the vehicles in my household.

AK
Anthony K.
09/05/2018
I think my truck breaks it’s self just so I’ll take it to this place! “AUTO DAY CARE”!!!
Associated Tire is the BEST shop in the area!! Again, Steve, Krystal, and the boys saved the day! My starter went out on my truck and Steve said “Bring it over and I’ll see what I can do”! 3 hours later I had a NEW starter installed and was on the road again! WOW, 20 minutes to get there, they started on it soon after, removed old starter, installed new starter, tested it, called me to tell me it was done and 20 minutes to get back there, NOW THATS SERVICE!!!
I am a 20 year customer and this is why!!! Steve, “You are the GREATEST”! 5 Gold Stars!!!!!!!

09/04/2018
Thank You!
Great work, car works like the dream it ought to be!

FC
Farah C.
08/28/2018
Honest, Fast, Don't try to upsell, no pressure!
Needed front brakes and fast (Uber driver). Other shops gave quotes including rotars and wouldn't put on only brake pads. I could only afford brake pads at this time. American Tire explained the process, quoted me pads, asked questions and got me in the next morning and I was done within 2 hours.

TA
Tim A.
Kia Cadenza
08/03/2018
Only Place I Trust
Quality work and my car was done well before the time they gave me. I don’t even think about taking my vehicle anywhere else when I need work done because their price is always fair.

07/20/2018
Typically great service
Really appreciate your service and price delivered! THANK YOU!!

GB
Gary B.
07/19/2018
You guys are always friendly and give fast courteous service.

RY

LD
Lorry D.
07/09/2018
The best!!!
I really think they’re the best they help me right away and also they took my car right away and the people that work there are the nicest people in the world I tell everyone to go and take your car over there and they have the best tires also they’re the best d I really think they’re the best he help me right away and also they took my car right away and the people that work there are the nicest people in the world I tell everyone to Bill and take your car over there and they have the best tires also they’re the best!! And the prices are reasonable! Mrs Donate

PM
Patti M.
Chrysler 300
06/23/2018
Best service
I love taking my car to associated tires, not only is the staff friendly but the service is always high quality and affordable!

Cheryl S.
06/23/2018
Honest.
I was told I needed an alignment on my truck, it is 13 years old so I was ok with getting it done. When I went in they said it was tire balancing and rotation not alignment issues. Being a woman sometimes we get taken. Not there. Love it