Denis D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/15/2018
They were fast and efficient and their price was fantastic

Marc S.
Volkswagen Routan
10/13/2018
The best I've found.
I like that the price they quote is the price you pay.

10/03/2018
Continued Service
Your service and positive attitudes are really appreciated!

AG
Andrea G.
09/26/2018
Fast & Awesome
They put new tires on my son's car then 4 new tires on my car. They were efficient and took care of both of us quickly! My husband gets his tires on his work truck there. So, you can say that Associated Tire has put new tires on all the vehicles in my household.

AK
Anthony K.
09/05/2018
I think my truck breaks it’s self just so I’ll take it to this place! “AUTO DAY CARE”!!!
Associated Tire is the BEST shop in the area!! Again, Steve, Krystal, and the boys saved the day! My starter went out on my truck and Steve said “Bring it over and I’ll see what I can do”! 3 hours later I had a NEW starter installed and was on the road again! WOW, 20 minutes to get there, they started on it soon after, removed old starter, installed new starter, tested it, called me to tell me it was done and 20 minutes to get back there, NOW THATS SERVICE!!!
I am a 20 year customer and this is why!!! Steve, “You are the GREATEST”! 5 Gold Stars!!!!!!!

09/04/2018
Thank You!
Great work, car works like the dream it ought to be!

FC
Farah C.
08/28/2018
Honest, Fast, Don't try to upsell, no pressure!
Needed front brakes and fast (Uber driver). Other shops gave quotes including rotars and wouldn't put on only brake pads. I could only afford brake pads at this time. American Tire explained the process, quoted me pads, asked questions and got me in the next morning and I was done within 2 hours.

TA
Tim A.
Kia Cadenza
08/03/2018
Only Place I Trust
Quality work and my car was done well before the time they gave me. I don’t even think about taking my vehicle anywhere else when I need work done because their price is always fair.

07/20/2018
Typically great service
Really appreciate your service and price delivered! THANK YOU!!

GB
Gary B.
07/19/2018
You guys are always friendly and give fast courteous service.

RY

LD
Lorry D.
07/09/2018
The best!!!
I really think they’re the best they help me right away and also they took my car right away and the people that work there are the nicest people in the world I tell everyone to go and take your car over there and they have the best tires also they’re the best d I really think they’re the best he help me right away and also they took my car right away and the people that work there are the nicest people in the world I tell everyone to Bill and take your car over there and they have the best tires also they’re the best!! And the prices are reasonable! Mrs Donate

PM
Patti M.
Chrysler 300
06/23/2018
Best service
I love taking my car to associated tires, not only is the staff friendly but the service is always high quality and affordable!

Cheryl S.
06/23/2018
Honest.
I was told I needed an alignment on my truck, it is 13 years old so I was ok with getting it done. When I went in they said it was tire balancing and rotation not alignment issues. Being a woman sometimes we get taken. Not there. Love it

RY
Rob Y.
Ojai, CA
Lincoln Navigator
05/25/2018
Quick and friendly
Got the oil change and tire rotate in quick time

AK
Anthony K.
05/11/2018
#1 SHOP! THE GREATEST!!!
LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!!
Associated Tire has NO competition!
They are the GREATEST shop hands down! I’ve shopped there since 1999 and ALWAYS been treated like family!! My vehicles have been treated better in this shop than i treat them myself! Very honest, dependable, GREAT customer service, and THE BEST SHOP IN THE COUNTY!!
I think my vehicles break themselves just so I’ll take them there!!!! LOL!!

Cathy M.
Acura 3.0CL
04/20/2018
Personal service and efficiency
We'll be back soon. Thank you.

Jamie M.
Jeep Compass
04/05/2018
Great, FAST service !
I went in in the afternoon of Friday before Easter to see about purchasing new tires for my car.
Crystal not only gave me a great price, so also set me up for an appointment for the next day (Saturday) to have them installed !
Just Get er Done!
Jamie McKean

Dan C.
04/05/2018
Great service as usual
Came in for my scheduled tire rotation and also needed an oil change. Great service as always. These people care about their customers! My daughter will be in tomorrow to get her car serviced for a lengthy trip. I fully trust their work!

Kathryn B.
Nissan Maxima
04/04/2018
Loved it
It was great. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Everything went smoothly and it was easy. I was in and out of the office quickly and I got my car back fast with it working great. Would definitely reccomend!!