TA
Tim A.
Kia Cadenza
08/03/2018
Only Place I Trust
Quality work and my car was done well before the time they gave me. I don’t even think about taking my vehicle anywhere else when I need work done because their price is always fair.

BD
Bob D.
Volvo S80
07/20/2018
Typically great service
Really appreciate your service and price delivered! THANK YOU!!

GB
Gary B.
07/19/2018
You guys are always friendly and give fast courteous service.

RY

LD
Lorry D.
07/09/2018
The best!!!
I really think they’re the best they help me right away and also they took my car right away and the people that work there are the nicest people in the world I tell everyone to go and take your car over there and they have the best tires also they’re the best d I really think they’re the best he help me right away and also they took my car right away and the people that work there are the nicest people in the world I tell everyone to Bill and take your car over there and they have the best tires also they’re the best!! And the prices are reasonable! Mrs Donate

PM
Patti M.
Chrysler 300
06/23/2018
Best service
I love taking my car to associated tires, not only is the staff friendly but the service is always high quality and affordable!

Cheryl S.
06/23/2018
Honest.
I was told I needed an alignment on my truck, it is 13 years old so I was ok with getting it done. When I went in they said it was tire balancing and rotation not alignment issues. Being a woman sometimes we get taken. Not there. Love it

RY
Rob Y.
Ojai, CA
Lincoln Navigator
05/25/2018
Quick and friendly
Got the oil change and tire rotate in quick time

AK
Anthony K.
05/11/2018
#1 SHOP! THE GREATEST!!!
LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!!
Associated Tire has NO competition!
They are the GREATEST shop hands down! I’ve shopped there since 1999 and ALWAYS been treated like family!! My vehicles have been treated better in this shop than i treat them myself! Very honest, dependable, GREAT customer service, and THE BEST SHOP IN THE COUNTY!!
I think my vehicles break themselves just so I’ll take them there!!!! LOL!!

Cathy M.
Acura 3.0CL
04/20/2018
Personal service and efficiency
We'll be back soon. Thank you.

Jamie M.
Jeep Compass
04/05/2018
Great, FAST service !
I went in in the afternoon of Friday before Easter to see about purchasing new tires for my car.
Crystal not only gave me a great price, so also set me up for an appointment for the next day (Saturday) to have them installed !
Just Get er Done!
Jamie McKean

Dan C.
04/05/2018
Great service as usual
Came in for my scheduled tire rotation and also needed an oil change. Great service as always. These people care about their customers! My daughter will be in tomorrow to get her car serviced for a lengthy trip. I fully trust their work!

Kathryn B.
Nissan Maxima
04/04/2018
Loved it
It was great. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Everything went smoothly and it was easy. I was in and out of the office quickly and I got my car back fast with it working great. Would definitely reccomend!!

Richard B.
03/30/2018
Great!!
Steve handles everything fro start to finish. Always courteous and helpful. An excellent experience.

Spencer C.
03/29/2018
You’re treated like family .
The best

AK
Anthony K.
03/28/2018
PERFECT AGAIN!!!!
Some places are the best because their competition is so bad that they are the best of all the evils.
Associated Tire is the best because,
"THEY ARE THE BEST"!!!!
I have been a customer for 19 years and they NEVER let me down!!!
The staff is the best there is and remember as a customer, when they do a FREE service for you, TIP THE STAFF THAT WORKS SO HARD FOR YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST YOU WILL EVER FIND!!!!!!!

TW

VP
Vicki P.
Toyota Yaris
03/08/2018
Capable and well organized.
As usual, Associated tracked on client need and integrated it into their day's work. They were efficient and fair in giving me a turn. And they are pleasant and cheerful.

Amber M.
02/25/2018
The customer service, quality, and honesty.
I found this place on yelp after moving here from San Diego, and I was in dire need of tires. I’m always sceptical of auto places, but they earned my trust right away with how they treated me. I could only afford one tire and they were happy to accommodate with me without pressure to buy all four. Also, I had a previous machanic in SD who messed with my tire pressure sensors, and they got it all figured out. The number one thing I loved was their personability and honesty.

PJ
Pat J.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/21/2018
excellent service and price
Have enjoyed the help and ownership for a long time , anytime I stayed to another shop I was usually disappointed .