RY
Ojai, CA
Lincoln Navigator
05/25/2018
Quick and friendly
Got the oil change and tire rotate in quick time

AK
Anthony K.
05/11/2018
#1 SHOP! THE GREATEST!!!
LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!!
Associated Tire has NO competition!
They are the GREATEST shop hands down! I’ve shopped there since 1999 and ALWAYS been treated like family!! My vehicles have been treated better in this shop than i treat them myself! Very honest, dependable, GREAT customer service, and THE BEST SHOP IN THE COUNTY!!
I think my vehicles break themselves just so I’ll take them there!!!! LOL!!

Cathy M.
Acura 3.0CL
04/20/2018
Personal service and efficiency
We'll be back soon. Thank you.

Jamie M.
Jeep Compass
04/05/2018
Great, FAST service !
I went in in the afternoon of Friday before Easter to see about purchasing new tires for my car.
Crystal not only gave me a great price, so also set me up for an appointment for the next day (Saturday) to have them installed !
Just Get er Done!
Jamie McKean

Dan C.
04/05/2018
Great service as usual
Came in for my scheduled tire rotation and also needed an oil change. Great service as always. These people care about their customers! My daughter will be in tomorrow to get her car serviced for a lengthy trip. I fully trust their work!

Kathryn B.
Nissan Maxima
04/04/2018
Loved it
It was great. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Everything went smoothly and it was easy. I was in and out of the office quickly and I got my car back fast with it working great. Would definitely reccomend!!

Richard B.
03/30/2018
Great!!
Steve handles everything fro start to finish. Always courteous and helpful. An excellent experience.

Spencer C.
03/29/2018
You’re treated like family .
The best

AK
Anthony K.
03/28/2018
PERFECT AGAIN!!!!
Some places are the best because their competition is so bad that they are the best of all the evils.
Associated Tire is the best because,
"THEY ARE THE BEST"!!!!
I have been a customer for 19 years and they NEVER let me down!!!
The staff is the best there is and remember as a customer, when they do a FREE service for you, TIP THE STAFF THAT WORKS SO HARD FOR YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST YOU WILL EVER FIND!!!!!!!

TW

VP
Vicki P.
Toyota Yaris
03/08/2018
Capable and well organized.
As usual, Associated tracked on client need and integrated it into their day's work. They were efficient and fair in giving me a turn. And they are pleasant and cheerful.

Amber M.
02/25/2018
The customer service, quality, and honesty.
I found this place on yelp after moving here from San Diego, and I was in dire need of tires. I’m always sceptical of auto places, but they earned my trust right away with how they treated me. I could only afford one tire and they were happy to accommodate with me without pressure to buy all four. Also, I had a previous machanic in SD who messed with my tire pressure sensors, and they got it all figured out. The number one thing I loved was their personability and honesty.

PJ
Pat J.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/21/2018
excellent service and price
Have enjoyed the help and ownership for a long time , anytime I stayed to another shop I was usually disappointed .

David W.
Fillmore, CA
02/20/2018
Wheels not balance
The wheel balance for 3rd time in a row. Not correct. Had to take it somewhere else to correct the balance $20.

Marc S.
Volkswagen Routan
02/18/2018
Friendly, honest folks.
I've been coming here for a couple years and have never been disappointed. Everyone here is honest and sincere. They will tell you what you need and don't need and what they recommend. They always offer options to help you save money and still get the best service.

VG
Vanessa G.
Oxnard, CA
Dodge Journey
02/03/2018
Always quick and easy
Every time I take my car in there's good customer service and they don't try to fix thing that aren't broke. They finish in a timely manner and are honest.

Dan G.
02/02/2018
Great, trustworthy service as usual.
My 2003 Jeep Wrangler was due for the free tire rotation as well as an oil change. I generally do my own oil changes and chassis lube. That is because I don't trust just anyone to not strip the threads on the pan plug or forget to tighten it properly. After several years as a customer of Associated Tire I have learned to trust them without question. Although I had already purchased the oil and filter, I decided to have associated tire do the oil and lube job. job since the vehicle would be on the rack anyway. A great deal. For only twenty dollars I got the oil change and lube, tire rotation and had them check the shocks. As I said before in a previous review, the professionals at Associated tire care more about customer service than making an extra dollar. Bonus, no oil to dispose of.

Corey B.
02/01/2018
I went in first thing in the morning with no appointment and they took me right in. I was in and out of there in 15 minutes for my tire rotation.

Johan M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/11/2018
Friendly and prompt service!
I was able to get my Mercedes back well before the scheduled time. The mechanic and the owner took the time to explain to me the problem and how they were going to fix it.
I went online to check for the replacement parts and what I was charged was very reasonable. Great job!

LH
Lance H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/05/2018
great service and follow-up
I trust Associated Tire to fix any problems or alert me when something needs to be done. I really appreciate them not 'up-selling' me to purchase additional service. We are on a very limited budget and cannot fix everything at once. They let me know which work 'needs to be done now'.