PS
Oxnard, CA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/15/2020
service
great and fast service. i will recommend your business highly.

Cheryl S.
06/29/2020
Excellent staff!
The staff is what makes this place! They are the best!

Mark C.
Santa Paula, CA
06/19/2020
Mark
The only place I have been using for years
Always take the best care of you

AG
Alex G.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/18/2020
Their people
Associate tire is the best place to take your vehicle for tires, brakes, alignment etc.,
Cristal and Steve are very professional knowledgeable and provide the exceptional customer experience you feel like family. All the staff at associate are very professional, I always recommend my family and friends to them.

CR
Cynthia R.
06/17/2020
Convenient and courteous
Everyone is nice and informative about the needs to my vehicle, They take the time to answer any questions I may have!

Billy B.
06/01/2020
Best place in Ventura
Been going here since my first car 20 years ago.
Great service and very fair prices.

David B.
05/21/2020
Smooth service
Needed a rear wheel sensor ... in and out in less than 1hr. ...very fair priced ...

SE
Sid E.
05/16/2020
Super customer service
These guys are the best!!! I would even trust them with my mother’s vehicle!

BC
Brent C.
Chrysler Crossfire
05/09/2020
Best Place in Ventura!!
Associated Tire... is the only place that I would take any of my vehicles. They are ALWAYS ready to serve and get the work completed on time.

Krystal and Steve have always given me great advise and service. Whenever I have a tire that is going flat they fix it at no cost. I usually leave a small tip to the service man that performs the work. Take all of my vehicles in to have the air pressure checked at no charge. When I need tires they always give me options to choose from.

I even take my 41 foot RV into them early in the morning to have the air pressure checked before going on a trip. Making an appointment is always the best for me. I can wait for the service to be finished.

Again the best place in Ventura for all of your brakes, alignment and tire requirements. And many more!!

RV
Rosie V.
05/08/2020
Great Service Quality Work
Can’t praise this business enough for their service. Quality work and great accommodations. Been a customer for 10 years and I wouldn’t go to anyone else. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

CD
Courtney D.
05/04/2020
I always am treated right at Associated Tire
I’ve been bringing my cars and trucks here for years. Steve, Crystal, and all the guys that work there are first class. They charge a fair price and are always very efficient. I feel good doing business there. I never feel ripped off, and I always feel appreciated.

CT
Cortnie T.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/29/2020
Best tire shop ever!
I am always treated so well when I come here! All the staff tries to get you in and out fast, and everyone is very helpful! Krystal is knowledgable and bends over backwards to help. This business is amazing!

GB
Gary B.
Toyota Matrix
04/24/2020
Always great service and friendly.

BK
Brian K.
Windsor, CA
Toyota Matrix
03/25/2020
The staff is awesome
You guys are so helpful and always so professional. I can see why my brother and mom also think highly about your business.

ST
Shale T.
03/09/2020
Family run business they make you feel like a family member
I am so pleased to have gone to this company after dealing with a large corporation tire dealer. A warm greeting looking you in the eyes and giving you the best deals no pressure and great competent staff
Wouldn’t go anywhere else