EH
ELLIOT H.
INFINITI QX50
03/21/2019
Timely service and reliability
I’ve been having my cars serviced at Athens for several years and have been totally satisfied in the service they provide and in their honest assessment of my cars’ service needs. Never have to wait too long for my car when I call in advance.

LAMONT S.
03/20/2019
The constant quality of work makes ATHENS the place to go in my neighborhood and George give you a honest assessment of what’s needs to be done at the best price

SR
STEVEN R.
Acura MDX
03/06/2019
Top Tier Repairs Fair Rates
George and his team have done it again! As stated in the title “Top Tier Repairs Fair Rates“, George provided a fair estimate to get the job done. They are quick & clean with their work. My car handles and sounds brand new again. I have recommanded Athen’s over the years and will continue to do so. GREAT WORK.

Danica S.
Dumont, NJ
03/01/2019
George is the best
Athens Auto is really the place to go. George is a very knowledgeable, kind, honest man and I can’t see myself going to fix my car anywhere other than here. Him and his team work very hard and they are quick. If you are looking for a new place, call George!!

JAY D.
03/01/2019
Corolla repair
I brought my Corolla to have the tires checked as they were causing the steering wheel to shake due to tire wear. It turns out the tires and front brakes needed to be replaced. The repairs were done within 3-4 hours and the car runs great, no wobble in the steering and smooth breaking. The cost was reasonable. They also fixed a squeal in the AC belt when the car started and they didn't charge us. I trust these guys and always come away happy.

LC
LUIS C.
Leonia, NJ
02/19/2019
Great work
I trust very much this garage ,and very satisfied with their work

Chevrolet Prizm
02/18/2019
I have been using Athens Auto for years and have been completely pleased each time.

CP
CHRIS P.
02/17/2019
The open and honesty of the owner George
George is a advocate of letting you know whats needed before servicing your vehicle. I appreciate his openness

ARLEEN S.
West New York, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
02/13/2019
He is honest and works fast
I like going to Athens because, he’s always honest and works fast

MICHAEL A P.
02/13/2019
Family's mechanic
George has been our mechanic for 25 + years. He's good, fair and honest. Highly recommended.

RJ
REBECCA J.
Bogota, NJ
02/12/2019
Reliablity
I work as a substitute teacher. I can't tell you how many teachers recommended George at Athens Auto. When my car was in trouble George was straight forward, honest, and sticks to his estimates. He also finishes in a timely manner. I don't bother with second opinions anymore, I don't need it with George.

Bergenfield, NJ
02/06/2019
Oil & lube
It’s always a pleasure to deal with George!

CD
CASSANDRA D.
Closter, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019
Always wonderful service!!
Excellent place to get your car service!

OA
OLURANTI A.
01/23/2019

Mahwah, NJ
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/16/2019
Honest and professional service
The estimate was correct the repair very efficient, the cost even less than expected, and I did not even have to leave the car overnight, as the other mechanics and dealership was asking.

IS
Ike S.
Dumont, NJ
01/14/2019
Great Job
This is a follow up review from 12-11-2018. After a short amount of time, George changed my mind completely. It’s hard to trust an auto repair shop, but George ended up being very honest and a very helpful guy. He gives several options. Now after going to him a few times, I realized that George is the best it gets. I plan on going to him for any other auto problems I have in the future.

LO
LYN O.
01/10/2019
He takes amazing care of his customers. Because my schedule is so tight I need to get in and out end he is always his word when it comes to whatever repair I need.
I recommend Athens Auto to all my friends. George is fair, he is always careful with our cars, and his prices are extremely reasonable. We have trusted him completely with our cars for the past 25 years. He is courteous and helpful no matter how small the matter, and in this day and age his customer service far outpaces many of the businesses I deal with.

DAWN B.
12/19/2018
Honest
I have been going to Athens For more than 20 years. Hey lets me now when I don't need things fix and does not charge me a lot when I do.

LC
LUIS C.
Leonia, NJ
12/13/2018
great place
Very frendly place and George is a very honest mechanic

IS
IKE S.
12/11/2018
Went to Athens for repair work based on reviews
I find his prices to be on the high side. I have other cars in need of repairs, I hope for better prices for more future repair work. Will change rating based on that happening.