FS
FRANCES S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2021
George is the only reason I haven’t moved to calif!
He is my hero. He is as honest As they come in a profession which is not necessarily known for that

AA
AZZA A.
Fort Lee, NJ
Jeep Liberty
06/04/2021
As always great service .the best thank you so much George
As always great service from George , and explained his work . The best mechanic engineer in the world . Honour to know him and be among of his Customers who appreciated him .

Ram 1500
06/01/2021
Efficient service

BP
BERNARD P.
Cadillac XTS
05/23/2021
Brake Job
George and his team are professional, courteous, and accommodating. Great timely work, replaced the rotors and pads on my car 2014 Cadi XTS

FG
FRANK G.
05/21/2021
Reasonable rates and quality work
I took my 2009 Toyota highlander to Athens Auto and was met by George. I explained that my vehicle had a unusual noise in the area of the 'belts', later that day he called me and informed me that the water pump was defective. He quoted a price to me and I told him to do the repairs, 2 days later he called me for my vehicle and the price was a little cheaper than the original quote, also the noise that came from the vehicle was gone and the engine very quiet. I was extremely pleased.

JOSE P.

NOREEN H.
Clifton, NJ
Nissan Rogue
05/14/2021
George is welcoming, attentive and communicative.
Athens was recommended to me by a friend a few years ago. I was impressed on my first visit and have been a regular client since. I move outside the county but continued my car maintenance at Athens. I am now close by and will continue to use this establishment. George is welcoming, communicates any found issues, with a price and I can feel the difference in the car, following servicing. Others that I've recommended feel the same way.

KARIN B.
05/11/2021
Best Mechanic in Bergen County
George is an honest, trustworthy mechanic. Unfortunately, it is rare to use the words—trustworthy, honest and fair when you are describing a mechanic. Recently, I had brakes and pads replaced on my car. I was still experiencing squeaking a month later and George replaced the pads with manufacture grade pads and it resolved the problem. He did this at no additional cost. I appreciate his customer satisfaction. If he is unable to fix a problem he will tell you. He is not in the business of ripping motorist off. He wants to get you back on the road safely. I highly recommend you try Athens die your next repair! You won’t be disappointed.

BP
BERNARD P.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/10/2021
Responsive timely and knowledgeable
George is a true professional who was able to identify and solve the problems with my car other mechanics were unable to resolve.

CINDY C.
Leonia, NJ
05/10/2021
Very good mechanic
I am taking my cars to Athens garage for more of 10 years and I am very happy with the service , and George is very friendly

LC
LUIS C.
Leonia, NJ
Nissan Rogue
05/09/2021
George is very good and I trust so much

Clifton, NJ
Ford Edge
05/08/2021
Trustworthy
George has been servicing my car for years. Although I've moved away from the area I continue to bring my car to Athens.

Mahwah, NJ
05/06/2021
100K miles service
My RAV4 is kept in good shape thanks to George's great service.

CARLA B.
Acura RDX
05/05/2021
Fast, accurate service
Prices are reasonable. They even suggested a cheaper version of a tire, that was actually better than the more expensive brand.

RD
RAY D.
Acura MDX
05/03/2021
Great mechanic in Teaneck
George is a great mechanic and charges reasonable prices.