Mahwah, NJ
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/16/2019
Honest and professional service
The estimate was correct the repair very efficient, the cost even less than expected, and I did not even have to leave the car overnight, as the other mechanics and dealership was asking.

LO
LYN O.
01/10/2019
He takes amazing care of his customers. Because my schedule is so tight I need to get in and out end he is always his word when it comes to whatever repair I need.
I recommend Athens Auto to all my friends. George is fair, he is always careful with our cars, and his prices are extremely reasonable. We have trusted him completely with our cars for the past 25 years. He is courteous and helpful no matter how small the matter, and in this day and age his customer service far outpaces many of the businesses I deal with.

DAWN B.
Englewood, NJ
12/19/2018
Honest
I have been going to Athens For more than 20 years. Hey lets me now when I don't need things fix and does not charge me a lot when I do.

LC
LUIS C.
Leonia, NJ
12/13/2018
great place
Very frendly place and George is a very honest mechanic

IS
IKE S.
12/11/2018
Went to Athens for repair work based on reviews
I find his prices to be on the high side. I have other cars in need of repairs, I hope for better prices for more future repair work. Will change rating based on that happening.

MZ

Bergenfield, NJ
Toyota Venza
12/08/2018
Courtesy, service, reliability.
Always does a reliable, thorough and excellent job.

Chevrolet Prizm
12/06/2018
Servic
Great service and advice, as always.

HJ
HILLARY J.
12/06/2018
Top Shop
Been a customer for over 20 years and would not go anywhere else. George and Nick do a thorough and excellent job and don't overprice. Very friendly and goes the extra mile in customer service. Would recommend highly.

MK
MIKE K.
New Milford, NJ
Nissan Pathfinder
12/04/2018
03 pathfinder
What a great find! I took a chance pulling into Athens for a new exhaust system. George explained exactly what I needed and quoted a fair price for the job. Nick did a great job, they topped off my break fluid and oil and the final price was actually LESS than the quote! Fairness Honesty and quality workmanship are on full display at ATHENS Auto Service, highly recommend!

LEO S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018
An honest mechanic???
George is unique among mechanics. He NEVER oversells! I’ve been going to him for over 30 years, and he is one of the reasons I’m never going to relocate! I don’t think I would trust anyone else with my cars.

EE
EL-AD E.
New Milford, NJ
INFINITI G35 Sedan
11/29/2018
Awesome, 100% honest, trustworthy and expert service
I think the title speaks for itself. Jorge is a treasure who possesses the Crown of a Good Name!

AO
AVI O.
11/27/2018
I would never go anywhere else...
George and Nick are knowledgeable, fair, courteous, and professional. I highly recommend them.

KA
KENNETH A.
Demarest, NJ
Volvo XC70
11/27/2018
The most reliable car service I have ever experienced!
Athens Auto has serviced my cars for over 25 years. What has kept me returning is the honesty and integrity of the owner, George, and his interest in repeat service. If a repair is needed, George will fix the issue properly and at a fair price. If a repair is not needed, George will recommend a course of action without misleading you. All along, George will be honest about the process and provide several options when warranted. You’ve never heard this sentence before, but I wish everyone was as honest as my car technician! Call George!

Kia Rio
11/21/2018
Reliable and honest
The best service around. George is an honest man.

D R.
Little Ferry, NJ
11/16/2018
Poor Service
Don’t take your car there, overpriced and not highly skilled.

DEIRDRE M.
Leonia, NJ
Scion xA
11/08/2018
I can trust them with my baby, er, car.
George, the owner, is trustworthy and knowledgeable and does excellent work. Also important, he truly cares. He's a GREAT mechanic AND a GREAT guy.

DV
DASHELLE V.
Englewood, NJ
Custerment service
Courteous, compentent ,expentient, and relieab.

Great place
Fast and reliable service for years.

GT
GARY T.
Haworth, NJ
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/26/2018
Great rapid friendly service.
Great rapid friendly service. Can not beat conversation.