BO
Bernice O.
New Jersey
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Bernice said she has used the business for awhile.

HJ
HILLARY J.
Buick Rendezvous
07/21/2018
20 years and the only auto repair that I trust my life in!
I've done business with Athens for at least 20 years. George Athenios, owner, and his assistant Nick, are great people and great mechanics.

George has been in the business a long time and puts his experience and knowledge to work for his customers. I've never been disappointed. They are both truthful and will not try to oversell you. His labor per hour is very reasonable. I moved to Delaware Bay, NJ and have to travel 130 miles to get to Teaneck, but I do it because I don't want anyone else working on my cars! My 2005 Town & County has 270,000 miles and George is the only person who has worked on the car. I follow his advice and have enjoyed not having big car payments!

If you need a shop you can have complete confidence in then Athens Auto is your best choice.

LC
LUIS C.
Leonia, NJ
Saturn SL
07/20/2018
Very honest owner
Any time I need help fixing my cars , they always give option you can choose , and I am very satisfied

HJ
HILLARY J.
06/30/2018
A customer for life!
I have used Athens for the last 20 years and they are the only auto service that I use. I moved 3 hours away and I still bring my 2005 Town & Country for oil change and service. I did have to use a local recommendation when I needed a new alternator because the car wouldn't start without it. Other than that, George Athenios will always get my business, my loyalty, and my recommendation to others!

CP
CHRIS P.
Nissan Maxima
06/30/2018
Honesty
I truly have great faith in George. He discusses what needs to be done prior to servicing it makes you feel comfortable and secure. So you will never feel like you are being taken for a ride (pun intended)!

FB
Francis B.
INFINITI I35
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Francis said the staff did a very good job.

06/18/2018
Very good local small mechanic.
George is honest, efficient and to the point, and does good work.

ED
Edelyne D.
Bloomfield, NJ
Nissan Sentra
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Edelyne said she has used this business since 1989. She has always been happy with the service. They've serviced her vehicle since it was brand new.

LC

PV
PETE V.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
06/12/2018
george was so nice to talk to
after diagnostics, recommendation was properly explained prior to repair.

John P.
New Jersey
06/09/2018 Category: Service
John said the service at this business was good but it was a little expensive.

JAY D.
Englewood, NJ
06/04/2018
Toyota repair
These guys are local and honest. They repaired an AC compressor on my 2010 Corolla. They had a history of repairs on my car and knew what steps to take to make the repair although it wasn't 100% certain it could be repaired after sitting for 3 years. They also serviced our Lincoln Aviator's 'multiple problems" over 3 years until the engine needed major repairs. We never had to bring either car back after they fixed the problem (and with two older cars there were numerous). Lights, brakes, electric, engine etc, if they can't fix it, they'll let you know ahead of time before you get stuck with the bill. We are happy Athens is in our area and recommend them highly.

MARILYN P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/22/2018
Outstanding professional, fairly priced, expert service
Athens is the most reliable service station I have worked with and George is incredibly honest, helpful and knowledgeable.

JASON L.
05/15/2018
Dedicated
Athens Auto Shop is an auto shop you can trust. It is very hard to find a honest mechanic. I recommend this shop.

05/13/2018
Seems like an honest guy
George has checked out my car for free and the work he has done has been good. Great local mechanic!

BD
Bernard D.
Nissan Maxima
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Bernard said the service was perfectly done.

JOE R.
Lincoln MKZ
05/04/2018
Looking for an honest mechanic? This is the place!
I have been going to Athens to service my cars for over ten years and I have found the service to be outstanding and George to be friendly and honest. I highly recommend Athens to anyone and especially to those who are looking for someone HONEST to service their cars.

LO
LYN O.
04/15/2018
this is the best place to have your car taken care of........
george is always honest and efficient and tells you when to save your money..........i can always depend on him to take care of the needs of my car.............i recommend him to all my friends and clients who also utilize his expertise.

MARION W.
Bergenfield, NJ
04/11/2018
Athens Auto Service
George couldn’t possibly be kinder or more helpful!

BG
Betsy G.
03/30/2018
Have been going to Athens-George over 20 years!!! A gentleman, honest, never overcharges, excellent work.