NM
NATHANIEL M.
02/26/2021
George changed the oil on my car and did multi point safety check on my 2017 Toyota Highlander LE
I wan in and out within 40 minutes and price was reasonable. He also took care of warning light !

ROYCE M.
02/25/2021
Great service and transparency!
Professional and prompt service. Communication during the process and only made the repairs that were needed. Reasonable price and costs for parts and labor were detailed.

WM
WIESJE M.
Toyota Prius c
02/23/2021
Excellent Reliable Friendly service.
Promt Honest Reasonable, Excellent Reliable Service. I have taken my cars there for the last 24 years.

02/18/2021
Great service, for both the car and customer ..
I was fortunate enough to be referred to this place by a friend a
Years or so ago. Now I come faithfully from Mount Vernon Ny to have any and all car repairs I need. I have been driving and having car repairs done since a teenager back in 1979. He is the best all around service I can recall..

MD M.
Oradell, NJ
02/17/2021
Affordable and quality work
I always get the correct diagnosis and fix.
George is always prompt and honest.
Competitive prices too.

Sussex, NJ
02/15/2021
Great Service from someone with integrity
A service station I have used since 1985 and will continue to use because the owner “George” is trustworthy and a very capable service/repair technician.

MARION W.
Bergenfield, NJ
02/12/2021
Oil & Lube
As usual, my experience with Athens Auto Service was terrific. I came at a time that was convenient for me, and George took good care of my car. He always explains things in a way I can understand.

CHRIS C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/10/2021
Just the best most honest mech around
Awesome on point on time tells you like it is
Very quick and answers all my questions

KARIN B.
02/05/2021
Honesr
I’ve been going to Athens for approximately 20 yrs. He is honest and not in business to try and take advantage of his customers. His service is quick and efficient. Never recommends more than you need to get your car back in the road. He’s a great guy. I highly recommend Athens. The best mechanic in a teaneck.

MV
MARIZZA V.
Plainsboro, NJ
01/29/2021
George runs the business with honesty, integrity and fairness. George is definitely a very decent person and is well respected within the community for many years now.
When one runs a reputable business, word gets around fast ! , which is why the business is so successful. I have been using George’s auto services for well over a decade now while residing in Teaneck. For the last year in a half I have been residing in Plainsboro, NJ and continue to have my car serviced by him, although I am about an hour and fifteen minutes away. George is the best ! George came to me highly recommended and I have continued to refer other people to him through out the years.

Atlanta, GA
Lincoln Corsair
01/28/2021
The service the owner!
Punctual! Amazing owner! Always sweet and pleasant!

SN
SILVIA N.
Honda Accord
01/21/2021
Price is good.Excellent Service, quick service.
Same comments as in Title Review.
My car hose was leaking, brake battery not working, oil changed and other things fixed that required attention. Everything was repaired and his charges were quite reasonable.

Jeep Cherokee
01/19/2021
Efficient. Friendly.
Athens Auto Service is amazing. The proprietor George is knowledgeable, friendly and very efficient. You always feel as though he will give expert advice, be fair in his assessment of the problem and never cheat you.

MARILYN P.
Honda Fit
01/18/2021
Fastest and best service in the area
I am always so happy with the professional and quick service provided by Athens and George, the owner and service provider. Excellent reliable and fair.

ID
IVY D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021
Prompt attention to customers, good job.
They respect customers and enough parking spaces and convenient location. The work was done promptly without delay.