TR

VM
Vincent M.
06/16/2021
Front end rebuild!
They have always provided upfront cost estimates which are close to actual work price. Just great quality of the work and timely service.
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 06/17/2021

Thanks for the great review Vince we really appreciate your business!

Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/16/2021
Professional and Honest
I brought my Subaru to Atherton for the first time to have the air conditioner repaired and for an oil change. So far, my experience with this shop has been great. They explained what they were fixing in a thorough, informative, straightforward way. The air conditioner works and requested maintenance was completed. They provided information about upcoming maintenance needs without being pushy. I managed to puncture a tire in two places the following day. Getting the tire patched and put back on the car involved 4 rather dubious encounters with non-Atherton technicians and resulted in the air pressure light remaining on, so I stopped by Atherton to ensure the tires were back in good working order. They took time to make sure the tire pressure was correct, broken parts had been replaced, and the air pressure sensor was working properly free of charge. Their conduct was professional throughout. Based on my experience so far, I trust this shop and will bring my car to them again.

Thank you Chelsea for the wonderful review! We really appreciate your business & look forward to helping you in the future!!

BL
Brianna L.
Cadillac CTS
06/11/2021
Will definitely be back!!
We just moved to the area and when something went wrong with our only car I had no idea where to go. The list was endless. Decided to give this shop a shot and was definitely impressed. They called before doing anything and gave honest estimates. My favorite part was the report telling me what was ok, what needs fixed eventually, and what was urgent. Friendly service, the price was a lot less than I was expecting and they went above and beyond in every way. Our car runs better than when we got it. Won’t be going anywhere else!

Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate your business & look forward to helping you in the future!!

LA
Linda A.
Crescent, IA
06/09/2021
Truck repair
Excellent work done. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 06/10/2021

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it!!

Beckie B.
Nissan Rogue
06/03/2021
The Staff
great service, honest advise on what needs done as well as telling me what was done. Friendly Staff and simply listening to my concerns.

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it!

Roy R.
06/02/2021
Honest with very competitive pricing
I have all my vehicles serviced with them they have always treated me fair and honest have the work done in a very timely manner I am so happy with them and all their employees I would recommend anyone to have their vehicle serviced at Atherton

Thanks for the awesome review Roy we really appreciate your business!

Jeff F.
05/29/2021
Service with a smile
Matt Jr is always accommodating with my appointment and such a nice place to visit with offering coffee while I wait. Thoroughly checked out my car and found a brake issue I didn’t know about. Caught the problem and saved me a return trip.

Thanks for your business Jeff we really appreciate it!

DK
Dennis K.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Dennis' wife. She said they were very satisfied with the service the business provided.

Thank you for the great review we really appreciate it!

Dan L.
05/05/2021
Reputation, fair pricing, confidence.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record (I know, what's a record?) the guys at Atherton's are so good ...... they had the car done before I was scheduled to drop it off. Can't beat that.

Thanks Dan we appreciate your business!

PW
Pam W.
Mazda CX-7
05/05/2021
Impressed
I'm a pretty new patron but the couple of times I've been the visit we're always professional and friendly. They explain the issues so you are able to understand.

Thank you for the great review Pam, we appreciate your business!

Max S.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Max said he would recommend this business for service.

Thanks for your business Max we really appreciate it!

AJ
Angela J.
Plattsmouth, NE
Nissan Xterra
05/03/2021
Friendly & Honesty Wins
Had car towed via AAA. Matt was upfront and honest about date able to get to it. Called and emailed me the proposed fixes needed. Allowed car to stay a few days until I could get another relative to come tow my car away & only charged me for the diagnosis; plus still gave me the AAA discount!! Amazing to work with!

Thanks for the great review!

EG
Ellen or Michelle G.
Treynor, IA
Saturn Ion
05/01/2021
Reports come with pictures!
This was my first visit. I loved the emailed report which included pictures of the problems that were found! It was also refreshing to NOT be pressured into taking care of everything at once. I approved the minimum for safety and will return to take care of the rest in stages, confident that I can trust what they tell me. Oh ... AND they did great work, as well!

That was an aweosne review! Thanks for your business & we look forward to working with you in the future!!

RD
Rex D.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said she took several vehicles over, she was very satisfied with all that they did, they even fixed her old Monte Carlo and she was very satisfied with them.

Thanks fr the great review we really appreciate your business!