Ford Edge
04/17/2019
Fast Service
I was recommended by a tow company to take my vehicle to Atherton Automotive and I was very impressed with how quickly they got my vehicle in and got it back to me! They also were very good about keeping me updated and answering all my questions.
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for trusting in us to repair your vehicle. We really appreciate your business. Thanks!!

James M.
Hebron, NE
Buick Lucerne
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carthy. She said the staff knew that they were from out of town and they tried to get it done as soon as possible. She also stated that they are nice people to deal with.
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you made it home ok. Thanks for your business!

WP
William P.
04/10/2019
Great shop
Very knowledgeable and reliable service. Recommend this place highly

Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate your business!!

Roger B.
04/03/2019
Always satisfied
Atherton's has been our family's choice of service facilities for over 30 years. They are very thorough in their work,and let us know up-front what repairs will be needed and a very accurate estimate of costs. They do all of our regularly scheduled maintenance. Highly recommended...

Thanks for your loyalty for all these years. We really appreciate your business!!

Melissa H.
04/03/2019
Matt and team go above and beyond to make sure you get the best service available.

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business!!

Dianne C.
Hyundai Accent
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Dianne said the service was good.

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your business!

03/22/2019
Great service, great communication, great pricing
I'll always take my vehicles here, and recommend them to everybody. They communicate everything, communicate early, the service is fast and they are some of the best priced shops around.
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate your business!!

Roger B.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Roger said that the place is the best and has always done good work.
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks Roger we appreciate the great review!

KK
Katie K.
03/09/2019
They did a good job fixing what was needed with my car. Appreciated the courtesy inspection and fixing the loose plastic under my car.

Thanks for the great review Katie! I hope we can be of service in th future.

Reloy G.
Toyota Tundra
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Reloy said he was so happy with the service at this business. He calls them, his mechanics now. This business is the best.

Hi Reloy! Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it!

IC
Iggy C.
Chrysler 200
02/21/2019
A+ Service
The Atherton's are great people, got us in, fixed what needed to be fixed, and got us on our way in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this service center to any of my friends and family. Thank you guys!

Iggy, thank you for the great review. We reall appreciate it!!

GM
Gary M.
Plattsmouth, NE
Dodge Stratus Sdn
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business did a good job and kept him updated with phone calls.

Thanks Gary we appreciate your business!

MT
Mike T.
Dayton, OH
Ford Club Wagon
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he appreciated the staff being honest about his vehicle's condition and he believes they may have saved his life.

Michael R.
02/11/2019
the people the service the price
what else is there to say there work is great
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks Mike we really appreciate it!!

Shawn S.
02/11/2019
Impeccable Service
I had a very positive experience at Atherton Automotive Center. Matt Jr. and his technicians have an impressive work ethic. Their customer service is the best I have seen from a automotive repair center in years. My vehicle was repaired quickly and I haven't had any problems since. I gave them 5 stars only because 10 stars is not an option.

Thanks for the great review Shawn we really appreciate it!!

Trudy S.
02/02/2019
Super service
During the extreme cold my battery would just barley turn over. With little notice Matt Jr. got me right in and replaced my battery. Excellent service always at Atherton's.

Thank you Trudy. That's an awesome review & we really appreciate it!

Buick LeSabre
01/30/2019
Honest and transparent.
Thorough inspection and honost evaluation of the problems. Cost for repairs given up front with no hidden fees. Reliable work.

Thanks for the great review we really appreciate it!!

Lincoln, NE
01/29/2019
Service for company pickup.
I got tied up at work and missed my scheduled appointment, reached out to Matt and he got me in that same day and also did a free tie repair for me. Nice to be able to walk right up to the desk in the shop see the guys working on your vehicles and talk over what needs done. Glad I found this place. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Thanks for being a great customer we really appreciate it!!

Jeffery M.
Chrysler Sebring
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jeffery said the experience was real pleasant. He was very pleased that the staff called him first before any work is started.

Thank you for the great review Jeff!!

KK
Karl K.
Nissan Rogue
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Karl said they did a great job.
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks for the great review Karl we greatly appreciate it!!