Pontiac Vibe
Very easy to work with.

LL
Larry L.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business does a good job. The employee calls him before they do the work and gives him the quote ahead of time. The employees also keep him in touch throughout the job.

Saturn Ion
11/16/2019
I can trust them.
I can't work on my car so finding someone who I can trust to fixed what is needed is a huge bonus for me.

SP
Sheryl P.
Jeep Cherokee
11/05/2019
Thorough and efficient service very friendly
I went early to put on snow tires and change oil and as a courtesy they checked my battery and found it just about dead this saved me great inconvenience. The interior of my car is light and the last place I went left greasy finger marks and they cleaned it off, they are very careful about things like that

Robert G.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Saturn VUE
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this facility was qualified and reasonable.

MA
Marcia A.
Kia Rio
10/21/2019
Marcia A.
I have gone to Athertons before with a different vehicle. They told me the problem and what needed to be done. When I took my car there
for repair the next morning they were kind enough to give me a ride to work.
I have a different car now and it does need some more work on it. As soon as I can afford it I will be taking it back to Athertons
for the repairs.

KT
Kay T.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
10/11/2019
Great place honest owners
Honest fixed it when they was short handed.
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 10/11/2019

KK
Karl K.
North Platte, NE
Buick Roadmaster
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Karl said that they treated him real good. His vehicle was fixed up pretty good. They are truthful and a good outfit. They're straightforward.

Robert G.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Saturn VUE
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business for service.

09/25/2019
Trust Worthy Service
Have been using Atherton for all my service work the past 4 years. Easy to schedule service and appreciate their attention to checking/servicing all systems based on age & mileage. They provide a watch list of things that may need repair later - very helpful! Have never had a problem with any repair they've done.

Cindy S.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said the service was great. They had good friendly service.

PA
Pamina A.
Subaru Impreza
09/05/2019
Awesome!!
Atherton is a great place! They are honest and do great work. I feel confident when I take my car here. That’s important as a single female since other places try to pull a fast one, but not here. I recommend highly!!
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for the great review Pamina!! We appreciate your business!!

09/04/2019
Friendly and competent staff
Thanks for the same day service on replacing my battery.

Thanks for the great review. We are always happy to help!!

Trudy S.
Omaha, NE
09/03/2019
excellent service
Always very professional and thorough. They take the time to explain all repairs and are always within quoted repair cost or will notify me of any changes.

Thanks Trudy we really appreciate your business!!

Melinda P.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Melinda said they have not had any issues.
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks for the 5 start review Melinda we really appreciate it!

HV
Harv V.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Harv said he is very satisfied, he loves this business, and they are great guys.

Thanks Harv! We appreciate your business!!

PH
Pam H.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Pam said they are very good and that she has been going there for years. They are her friends and they treat her well.

Thanks for the great review Pam we appreciate your business!!

Robert B.
Logan, IA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/05/2019
Great Place
Very pleased with the repair work done on my F250.

Thanke Robert let us know if you need anything else!!

Linda S.
Lincoln MKX
08/01/2019
friendly and helpful
Good service- friendly and trustworthy.

Always good to see you Linda! Thanks for your business!!

PA
Pamina A.
Subaru Impreza
07/31/2019
Awesome service!!
This is a fantastic auto repair shop! They are honest, friendly, and reasonable. They have been very upfront with me about my car. They even drove me back and forth to home when parts needed to be ordered! Great place!!

Thank you for the great review Pamina! We appreciate that you choose us to service your vehicle!!