VB
Verla B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/25/2020
They keep my 11 year old car running in tip top shape
I think they are honest with what needs to be done on my car.

Julie B.
Nissan Rogue
10/23/2020
Great work
I will def. Be using them again. Great experience.

Nissan Versa
10/23/2020
Great service, inspection, and price
We recently took our cars to Atherton’s based on a friend’s request, and we are more than satisfied with the work that’s been done on our vehicles. Great customer service.

Jordan & April K.
Jeep Patriot
10/09/2020
Athertons is always upfront and honest with you. Gives you the pros and cons of everything and gives great recommendations on products. They stand by what they sell and say!

SR
Shawn R.
Carter Lake, IA
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said the business has great customer service, doing exactly what he needed.

Aden S.
Nissan Versa
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Aden said he has always had great service with the business.

TP
Tim P.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Tim said he would recommend the business for service.

BG
Brandun G.
Mercury Sable
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Brandun said he was happy with the service and it was pretty quick . He thought it would be finished around 12:00, but was happy that it was done by 10:30 and they contacted him immediately and told him.

John & Donna M.
Ram 2500
10/03/2020
Great Customer Service
Matt is always good to communicate to let us know what needs to be done and the cost. Feel he gets us the best quote
possible. The end product is always good.

TR
Todd R.
Mitsubishi Outlander
2008 outlander
New to town needed work car fixed got me in right in figured it out right away and got me on the road.Will definitely go back to them!!

Richard & Denise S.
Volvo S60
10/02/2020
Identified and fixed the problem!
My husband's car made a noise. Called dealer but it would be 2 weeks out to fix. I called Atherton's Auto Service Center who got the car in in a few days. They identified the problem, gave me a very reasonable estimate and fixed it quickly. No more noise! Thanks!

Ok Service
I've been using this company for a while. This last time they charged me way more than what they quoted me because they put in things that I did not authorize. I did not authorize windshield wiper blades or for them to replace light bulbs that I just had replaced and was going to take back to the dealership to get them to fix. I ended up paying almost $100 more for something that I was not planning to.

Also I'm not sure why they replaced both the left and right side calipers when only the left side had gone out and replaced with remanufactured parts when I was under the impression that they were going to be new parts. That would have saved me almost $300 had they only replace one side.

They don't seem to give you anything in writing to have you sign now it's just all verbal and when they called to tell you that your car is done then you're giving all these extra surprises. It was nice of them to look out for the windshield wipers and the light bulbs but that was something that could have waited when I was on a tight budget.
Matt A., Service Manager from Atherton Automotive Service Center responded on 10/22/2020

There must have been some misunderstanding on the repairs that we were going to do. I did explain the need of replacing both calipers at the same time & gave an option on whether you wanted to do so, you chose to replace both of them. As far as the wipers & bulbs go you also told me to go ahead with as well because you were tired of the dealer because they were suppose to replace them in the first place. Please give me a call so we can resolve this issue.

Dutch M.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Dutch said they did a real good job for him. Everything is fine.

Jeff W.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/23/2020
Professional polite atmosphere
Kept me well informed. Shop manager seems to be in the know on what's going on in the shop.

BJ
Bill J.
Mazda RX-8
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they seemed a little bit high on price, but they might not be. They did an excellent job.