DIANE W.
03/02/2021
Integrity
I've been using Atlee Auto for 19 years now and am always pleased with the entire business model. They are well organized, courteous, efficient, skilled, and most importantly, affordable! I've never had a problem they couldn't fix, especially in a timely manner. I highly recommend this business.

TO
TOM O.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/28/2021
GREAT JOB
great job guys
forgot to reset oil change gauge
not a big deal
im tech less but figured it out

TO
TOM O.
Dodge Dakota
02/28/2021
GREAT JOB
great job guys
but call me 1st instead of my wife
cant answer right away but ill call you back asap

Martha L.
Cadillac SRX
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Martha said their prices are too high, but she still goes there.

Ann S.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Ann said they were very helpful and went above and beyond. They stayed opened past closing so she could have her vehicle.

JOY T.
Acura RDX
02/26/2021
Timely & courteous
They’ve done my annual inspections since I purchased my 2018 RDX & always most courteous & timely in scheduling & time at the location. Always sure to ask if anything needed. Recommend if in the Mechanicsville area.

LW
LISA W.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/26/2021
Car runs like new!
After using another shop for many years and always feeling like they never really FIXED the problems or even explain what was going on with it... Atlee Auto got to the root of the problem and it runs amazing now!

NU
NATHAN U.
Ford Expedition
02/25/2021
Consistency and quality of work
Atlee auto never disappoints with their service, quality of work and consistent communication.

Glen Allen, VA
Toyota Matrix
02/20/2021
Great auto care at great price
As usual across the 14 years that I have been a customer, Atlee Auto dealt with the issues I brought up. They also found other problems, checked if I wanted them fixed, and got it all done in less than a day for just under their cost estimate.

GK
George K.
Charleston, SC
02/16/2021 Category: Service
George said that the pin that holds the Uhaul to the vehicle fell out. It could have been a horrible accident. The people at this facility got a new pin and put it in the vehicle and they checked it all out. He's driven a long way and everything is fine. They saved the day and Dennis was great.

CD
CHARLOTTE D.
Buick Rendezvous
02/13/2021
Dependable Auto Service
I came in to get low pressure checked in my tires. very helpful and fixed in a few minutes at no charge

TH
THOMAS H.
02/06/2021
Good Service
All went well with the state inspection and new wiper blades. They also checked under the hood, a service for which they did not charge (which I appreciate), but I would have liked to have had that mentioned on the receipt.

TL
TARA L.
GMC Terrain
02/05/2021
Always accommodating!
I had a nail in my tire and it was losing air quickly. I called the place I had used before that was closer to my house and explained my situation. He said he could get me in Monday (this was Thursday I was calling). My tire pressure went from 35 to 16 just driving for 20 minutes, my tire wouldn't last until Monday. I explained that but he said he couldn't do anything else. So I called Atlee Auto. I believe I spoke with Jamey who was so nice, understanding and seemed to really care about my predicament. He asked if I could bring my car in asap (this was right about closing time too) and promised my car would be ready the next day. As promised it was ready the next day and did not cost me a fortune either. I really appreciated the way Atlee Auto handled my issue and was able to help me unlike the other place. This happened in August last year and I will only bring my car here now. Thank you Atlee Auto!

Alice M.
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Alice said she feels Dennis is good and likes the business. She is a return customer because they do not take advantage. She appreciates the honesty, courtesy and how nice the employees are.

LA
LARRY A.
Richmond, VA
02/02/2021
Prompt Convenient Service
Able to always do the work timely, quickly and reasonably.