Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review 14 minutes ago

Richmond, VA
01/18/2019
I had.a State Inspection and waited for my vehicle. Service was completed in the timeframe I was quoted. Folks wee friendly and professional. I woul certainly go back to have my vehicle serviced.

SA
STEVE A.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/16/2019
A good place to have your car repaired.
I had an electrical problem on my Corvette and the folks at Atlee knew what to do and who to call to set the computer up.

CHARLES C.
GMC Terrain
01/14/2019
Excellent Service and friendly staff!!
The business is friendly, and considerate. They get the work done in rapid time. I always like the results.

01/13/2019
We had a bad battery cable, temporarily fixed by the towing company. Atlee Auto fixed it quickly. We have been customers for many years, and would recommend this company to all.

JE
JOHN E.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Tire Repair
They did a great job with my tire repair.

BR
BEVERLY R.
Great service as usual!
The headlight was out in my daughter's car so I bought a new bulb thinking I could easily install it. Come to find out, after watching a youtube video, the whole bumper cover had to be removed in order to get to the bulb. I called Atlee Auto Service and set up an appointment with them, my daughter took her car over and they were able to install a bulb. They are always there when you need them with fast, friendly and affordable service.

EG
EDWARD G.
Ford Expedition
01/09/2019
Service Personnel was knowledgble and helpful
I am a long time customer and have found the service very professional and
helpful in maintaining an aging vehicle.

Red R.
Virginia
Lincoln Town Car
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bridgett. She said the service took care of all issues on the vehicle.

JO
JEAN O.
Lincoln Town Car
12/31/2018
Very Good.
Caring, thoughtful employees. Prompt service. Thorough explanation of work that needs to be done.

Glen Allen, VA
12/31/2018
Great Service As Always
We are getting ready to drive to WDW. We noticed our Prius needed annual inspection soon, anyways. The guys got us in just before the holiday weekend and did a full tune-up, oil change, rotate and balance, and state inspection. We received the usual update calls and price estimates ahead of work being done. The work was done very quickly and we even had extra help when we could not find the key after hours.
We have been Atlee Auto customers for over 10 years and we recommend these guys to everyone. They have kept our family rolling safely and affordably with their honest, good work.

12/29/2018
Great service...
Atlee Auto takes great care of my automobiles! They are reasonably priced and answer all of my questions!!

CR
CHARLES R.
Buick Lucerne
12/20/2018
Great Professional Service
I have always been impressed by the friendly, professional service of everyone at Atlee Auto Service.

KEITH D. S.
Pontiac Sunfire
12/20/2018
Annual State Inspection
Atlee Auto's staff is awesome! The front desk personnel are friendly, knowledgeable, and polite. Brief interaction with mechanics in the parking area are always friendly and caring. Staff always seem to have my safety and well-being on their mind. Thank

DT
DENISE T.
Glen Allen, VA
Chevrolet Cruze
12/15/2018
Great service!!
Trustworthy and honest service!!!

LP
Linwood P.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Linwood said they do a good job

MARY M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/11/2018
Always the Best
As always my last visit was a pure joy

RENEE C.
Ford Edge
12/11/2018
Customer Service
Excellent customer service and friendly staff.

LA

DANA S.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/04/2018
Atlee Auto review
Appreciate them getting my car in with same day service. Headlight was out so important to get it fixed.

Kathy B.
Hanover, VA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said the business always does good, they're honest, they always treat her right. They're all around a good business.