Mary H.
Buick Century
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Mary said they were quick , easy and efficient.

COURTNEY B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2020
Tire repair
My tire repair, turned into tire replacement because Atlee Auto is focused on safety and I appreciate that‼️

Toyota Tundra
08/04/2020
Very organized and very professional
Every vehicle is important to them. They do wha ever needs to be done as quickly as possible. They work hard to minimize their customers wait time. Thanks

RENEE C.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/31/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I have always had a very pleasant experience here. My son even brings his vehicle there now, because of these experiences and prices. I will continue recommended Atlee Auto Service.

ROBERT B.
Acura RDX
07/25/2020
Good people, excellent service!
What I stated above; Good People, Excellent service! And I will add, honest and friendly.

TH
THOMAS H.
Honda Fit
07/22/2020
Good Service
All went well with this appointment: state inspection, tire rotation and check under the hood. The employees were helpful and they all had masks.

COURTNEY B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
07/21/2020
Multi problems
Dead battery that turned into a dead thermostat and gasket for the thermostat, but they did the job and got the car back to us quickly

LH
LINDA H.
07/21/2020
Inspection Service
Atlee Auto employees are always helpful and pleasant. I would not go anywhere else.

LA
LARRY A.
Richmond, VA
07/16/2020
Mark Adams
Mark always knows who I am, is always very personable, and yet gets right to the purpose of the customers needs. Very prompt service, I feel, is because of his involvement.

Chevrolet Corvette
07/15/2020
2005 Corvette
I called to make an appointment. It was made within a few days and I brought my Corvette to you as I have done for years and I waited while you inspected it. It did not take long and everything went well. Everyone is very pleasant that I dealt with.

LE
Lowry E.
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Lowry said he recommends them for service.

07/14/2020
My "Go-To" for auto service
Atlee Auto is trustworthy, the do good work, and do the service in a timely manner. Ask for Mark, you can't go wrong!

DON M.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/11/2020
Good service and great waiting room.
good service and quick in and out.

BC
BRENDA C.
Kia Soul
07/11/2020
I trust this company
I trust this company to guide me and to charge me a fair price.

Manus H.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Manus said the business provided excellent service, the price was reasonable and the repairs were done in a timely manner.