EC

Lancaster, NY
Audi TT
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Pat S
For me it’s the people - always friendly and helpful. And then of course the location - it’s easy to get to and convenient for me.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much for this great review!

DOUGLAS B.
Orchard Park, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service, not particularly friendly.
Vehicle was ready in an hour as promised. I was running a few minutes late having gotten stuck in rush hour traffic coming from south towns and Service manager seemed a bit perturbed looking at his watch as if confirming I was late. I asked about lubricating the sunroof as I had done when I set up the appointment (because it was not on work sheet) and asked if it was a big deal, and he said it was but he would take care of it.

Hi, Mr. Bradley,
Thank you for the review.  I am glad we got the work done in time for you but am a little concerned about the rest of your visit.  I will forward this to the service manager who should be calling you as soon as he can.  Again, thank you for bringing your Q5 to us! We appreciate it!

SL
SCOTT L.
Lancaster, NY
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick and professional
I dropped my car off almost dead on arrival and service team properly and quickly diagnosed and fixed my car and headed back to me within a few days. Thank you Audi Buffalo.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for this review!  We are glad to help you- anytime!

Williamsville, NY

Fast and timely service
Great waiting room area
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/20/2018

What a nice review- thank you so much!

Getzville, NY
Audi S4
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great value, great people, and excellent service. Thanks!!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/20/2018

Thank YOU for this wonderful review!  Keep enjoying that S4!

BETH M.
Rochester, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service!
From the moment we walked in the door and were greeted by Kristen, our experience at Towne was amazing and hassle-free. Our sales associate, Alex, was professional, polite, friendly and NOT pushy at all. When we picked up our Audi Q5, Steve M. was amazing as well. Friendly, professional, polite, engaged in sharing with us the workings of our new vehicle. I have already recommended Towne Volkswagon Audi to others and would most definitely return for future purchases. Thanks for a great experience and making us feel like our business meant something to your dealership!!

Beth,
It was a pleasure working with you!  It is always so nice to help out a great customer like you! I hope you folks keep enjoying that Q5!  Take care!

Hamburg, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
95k service
first class as always

IG
IAN G.
Pittsford, NY
Amazing as always!
Great service experience from start to finish! As always, Allison was great to deal with. She arranged a service loaner for me and everything went smoothly!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for this review!! We are so glad everything went well for you today and look forward to seeing you again...

Audi Q3
An appreciative customer.
Staff were very courteous, thoroughly and clearly answered my questions and had our car ready earlier than the estimated time.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/13/2018

We will always be here to help you!  Thank you for your business!

DAVID S.
Great Team at Schmitt's
Great service , and very helpful , I feel very confident that the service team will always take very good care of me , and
respect my time by always getting me in and out very quickly.....Our last visit for my wife's car was over the top
kind....courteous...they really went out of there way to help us !!
Thanks Again !!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/13/2018

What a great review! We promise to always give you the best service we can!

Clarence, NY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Personalized service. Very accommodating.

KW
KEITH W.
Bemus Point, NY
Audi service
Overall, a good experience. Scheduling with the website is a bit confusing & the check- in process is a bit awkward. The staff were very attentive & I was updated frequently with clear & concise information.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/13/2018

Hi Keith, thank you for the 4 stars. We will definitely work on cleaning up the scheduling and check in process. other than that, we are so glad you had a nice experience!

KENTON M.
West Seneca, NY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
great service and friendly staff
service was done in a timely manner, car was washed
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for this! Enjoy the A4!

GD
GLORIA D.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I can always get served no matter when!
Every time I go to the service Department, Allison always take care of my problem in pleasant and knowledgeable manner, she is the best!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/13/2018

Yes we agree!  Allison is great!  We are so happy she takes good care of you and your A3!  Enjoy!

Audi A3 Sedan
Great customer service.
Lisa is wonderful!

ZY
ZANGLONG Y.
Tonawanda, NY
Audi Q7
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you!  Enjoy the Q7!

JIM M.
Williamsville, NY
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service - very thorough and explained everything very well. With the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect
Tony and the rest of the service department went above and beyond while taking care of my 2015 Audi A8L. The communication was great, the repairs were done perfectly and efficiently and everybody was kind, courteous and knowledgeable. I am very impressed by the service, thoroughness and response.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We will make sure Tony and his team know how happy you are! Until then, enjoy that beautiful A8!

GB
GINGER B.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Moter blower
I appreciate everyone’s hard work, especially during such a hot week and everyone’s smiles
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate your business!  We all enjoy working here together, so it's not hard to smile!  Thanks again!