FD
Orchard Park, NY
Audi S4
05/27/2020 Category: Sales
Outstanding Sales Experience
The team at Audi Buffalo make it very easy to get into my new S4. The test drive was set up in advance, so when we arrived the car was out front and ready to drive. Then the sales process and the financing was all handled over the phone so when we arrived for delivery the paperwork was ready to sign and we were in and out in 10 min's. Matt did a great job explaining the vehicle features. The whole experience was transparent, easy and exceptional. Thank you to the team at Towne!

FG
FRANCIS G.
Gowanda, NY
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Very accommodating
When in for service or repair they always keep you posted on work being done and it is always a pleasure when picking up the vehicle that the work has been done right. 👍

Cheektowaga, NY
05/26/2020 Category: Service
service
they do a great job in service get you in and out without delay.

MT
MARK T.
West Seneca, NY
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Great
Did a great job, thank you.

AG
ANGELO G.
Derby, NY
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Always efficient. prompt and courteous.

JESSICA G.
Amherst, NY
Audi A3 Sedan
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Location
I was pretty upset with the length of time it took them for my oil change and car inspection. It took thr co. 5 hrs. Not acceptable when last ur it took around an hr. Thankfully I didn’t have to sit there with all this going on. Since I had good experience in the past would still say the co. Is good service, but this time, not good. Also, when I dropped off my car, the men behind the glass wall wasn’t friendly at all. First bad experience I ever had.
KG
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 05/26/2020

Hi Jessica- thank you so much for this review. I sent your info to our manager.  This is definitely not how we do business, as you know!  I am sure if he hasn't been in touch, he will be shortly.  Again- thank you for writinig this.  We need to know ALL experiences...it only helps us get better!

CINDY B.
Great customer service...

Buffalo, NY
Audi Q5
05/19/2020 Category: Service
The experience was clean and seamless

LOUIS S.
Clarence Center, NY
Audi Q5
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service and very efficient processes.
Fantastic Service and efficiency.

BASHAR S.
Amherst, NY
Audi Q8
05/17/2020 Category: Service
NYS inspection.
the service was excellent and fast. thank you

STEPHEN S.
Buffalo, NY
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Little frustrating
No concerns until I was on way home after picking up my A6 and the Headlight range control system fault light came on.
When I got home I called to report this issue and was told the service consultant was not available and would call me back. He did not

SF
SCOTT F.
Tonawanda, NY
05/16/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly, timely service
Brooke was fantastic, she was friendly and knew the answer to every question that I had. The finance department was timely and had me approved in a matter of hours. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new Audi/VW

Grand Island, NY
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Very Efficient
The Gentleman that handled my problem did so efficiently and expertly. He found the problem immediately and I was in and out in 30 minutes. Fantastic!

MF
service done quickly .

KIMBERLY M.
Gowanda, NY
05/14/2020 Category: Sales
Adam was an outstanding salesperson.
The entire buying experience was simple and painless. The car was perfect upon delivery. Great dealership with excellent service.