GG
GREG G.
Kenmore, NY
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Perfect service as always !

AD
ANN D.
Elma, NY
Towne Audi
Service done perfectly as always!

CF
CHRISTINE F.
07/16/2018 Category: Sales
Towne avw
Friendly, not pushy people

LOUIS S.
Clarence Center, NY
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Skilled service completed at my convenience
Great people. Great service system.

JOSEPH C.
Grand Island, NY
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly People
Not only friendly people but getting me in and out in a timely fashion with a job well done,

Frewsburg, NY
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Absolute Best Service Department
The entire dealership is great - that said, the service department truly shines & is the reason we continue to return.

Williamsville, NY
07/13/2018 Category: Service
top notch service
Tony Cantie and Corry make this service team the best

Hamburg, NY
Audi Q7
07/10/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
We have just purchased a new Q7 and our sales professional Matt Hall was great. A few little things weren’t perfect and he was on it to make them perfect. That is what I expect when purchasing an Audi.

VM
VICTOR M.
Getzville, NY
07/09/2018 Category: Service
the great attitude of the staff
Came in without an appointment to check on a low air pressure in one of my tires. I had filled it but it quickly went low again. They asked me if they could check it out and if I could wait around for an estimated half hour. I agreed and in less than a half hour they told me my vehicle was ready. A nail have punctured the tire. They did a repair, washed my car and I was on my way. All done with a smile. Great experience.

AC
AL C.
Niagara On The Lake, ON
Audi TT
My TT Appointment
The staff at Audi Buffalo were courteous and professional.
The service was fast and complete.

Pittsford, NY
super easy fast
very fast and nice

MT
MARCIA T.
North Tonawanda, NY
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Went above and beyond
The team was friendly, prompt and professional. They went above and beyond to get my car back on the road in time for a previously scheduled trip.

JUDITH M.

ADAM H.
Medina, NY
07/06/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing
Great help and great service

MARYJANE S.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Unscheduled repair, just before the holiday. Very happy to get my car back quickly. Great courteous service!

Amherst, NY
Audi A3 e-tron
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Nice People
The car looks as good as new. They dealt with the insurance company for me. Gerry was a pleasure to do business with.

JOSEPH G.
Elma, NY
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Hitch installation
Upon our arrival we were greated with a smile. Given a loaner. Upon my return our vehicle was cleaned and ready for pickup. The hitch was of a superior quality, clean and neat job

Youngstown, NY
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service
I was unfortunate to have an accident with my Audi. The collision shop at the dealership did an amazing job. The car had no signs of an accident. Very happy.

LW

JEFFREY K.
Audi allroad
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
My service advisor Allison Dent is what makes my experience exceptional