Everything as I would expect
Service done correctly and on time

LC
LINDA C.
Eggertsville, NY
Good Experience!
Everyone was very response and my car was returned with no problems! Thank you.

PR
P R.
Audi S5 Coupe
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Everyone in the service department in very friendly and extremely helpful especially Tony!

TH
THOMAS H.
03/25/2019 Category: Sales
My first Audi
Took delivery of my Q5 today and wanted you to know what a terrific job my salesman, Steve Martin did. Besides knowledgeable and professional, Steve went out of his way ti make the process easy and enjoyable. I had recent knee replacement and was unable to take possession at the dealership. Steve drive it to me, completed all the paperwork and drove my trade in away.
I would absolutely recommend Audi and Steve to my friends.
Thanks
Tom Habermehl

KW
KEVIN W.
Audi Q7
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Professional service and people.
Terrific service call. Simple easy and on time.

JANIS T.
Lockport, NY
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and effficient service.
The service department is welcoming and the service was conducted promptly with no surprises. Was pleased with the detailed explanation of the service review showing the condition of the various car parts.

RAMKI R.
Clarence Center, NY
Courteous and professional
This service visit to Audi Buffalo as good as the last one. I found Allie to be professional, courteous and personable. Jeff who scheduled my service exhibited a similar style. Overall, my experience has been excellent and will certainly recommend to others!

Frewsburg, NY
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great, as always.
Excelent!

Audi A5 Coupe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil and Filter + tire change
Great service. Friendly staff. No issues. A bit slow though.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Clarence, NY
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Simple. Quick. Easy.
They make it so, so easy. Communication is great.

DIANA H.
Lockport, NY
03/22/2019 Category: Sales
No fuss!
Steve Marten is a favorite. Very helpful with slow people...us! Like the new company.

North Tonawanda, NY
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Tony

JAMES G.
Smooth Running
Brought my A6 in for a factory recall, left in a new Q5, received a call four hours later, and drove home in my freshly washed car.

Effective, efficient and friendly car people work here.

Fabulous service
I was early to my appointment, was taken right away. They told me to plan on 2 hours and the service was completely within an hour. Pleasantly surprised and impressed. Thanks for a great experience.

JOSEPH R.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service was thorough, timely and courteous. Even reminded me that my inspection was due.

JAMES F.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Tire replacement
Jared had a replacement tire on my car starting at 340pm and was done by 4 pm. I had no appointment but I had to have it done before Monday as driving out of town. I arrived at dealership at 340 pm on Saturday afternoon. This is excellent service.

EC
EUGENE C.
Wellsville, NY
03/16/2019 Category: Service
2008 Audi A6 routine service
Work was done properly and in a reasonable amount of time.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you!  Glad your visit went well with the A6!  See you again!

CHRISTOPHER B.
Audi Q7
03/15/2019 Category: Service
March 14 service-20,000 mike check
Very good service.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 03/16/2019

Glad the 20k went well on the Q7!  We will see you in another 10k!

RA
ROBERT A.
Lancaster, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Super efficient
Identified the problem right away, had to order a part. Rescheduled and took care of it right away.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 03/16/2019

SO glad everything was fixed efficiently for you!  Keep enjoying that Q5!

SJ
STEVEN J.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Recall and oil change
My experience was excellent, even after I brought the car in late. The team at Audi Buffalo still found the time to take care of my car.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us! We are very happy to be your chosen dealer!  See you again!