EI
Visit
Fast service

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Service and Showroom
Wow! The service is beyond expectation, efficient, detailed explanation of issues addressed. Tony is the best! Also while waiting for completion of service went to Showroom to look at new cars. Matthew took great care of us talking about options in models, both the Audi and VW which we were curious about, no pressure, felt comfortable.
A wonderful experience at Towne!

DAVID S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The Level of the service and care by the service department is Off the charts good !
The service department at Audi Buffalo deserves great accolades due to there very high level of service and care for their
customers. Every time I have a visit at Schmitts (audi buffalo ) I feel my needs are always taken care of and I never worry or
have concerns about my service .....always on time , high quality, with respect. I believe this is due to the great people
who take care of me.....I look forward to my visits !!!
Dave S.

Audi RS 7
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable service. Do what they say they will do and on time. Great work.
The service was friendly and they knew exactly what they were doing. I was in and out w a loaner car and my car was ready when they said it would be. Great work as well.

GD
GLORIA D.
Best Car Sevice in WNY
From the day of my Audi purchase and with every time I bring my car to Audi Buffalo for service I am always greeted and treated as part of their team. I can always get a same day appointment or next day no matter if it is minor or important. Allison in the service department is so knowledgeable I have the utmost trust in her. All staff at Audi Buffalo are excellent! I can say after experiencing other dealers and service departments Audi Buffalo is superior!

TL
THOMAS L.
East Amherst, NY
Audi A5 Coupe
Nice work
The Audi team got me in and out in less than an hour. Nice coffee and work area to get things done in the meantime.

RUSSELL S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for great service.
Half hour late for appt. but Tony Cantie was still able to accomodate. That's customer service.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Getzville, NY
Top notch
I brought my new (to me) 2010 A5 in for an oil change and explained to them that I had just bought the car. They looked it over fairly thoroughly in addition to changing the oil, let me know the wear on the brakes, tires, etc. Reported back that everything looked really good (no upsell attempt). They also printed out the original build sheet for the car and the complete service history. The price for the oil change was very reasonable considering the car uses full synthetic oil, then they washed the car at no charge. The waiting area is clean and comfortable with a selection of complimentary beverages. Everybody is friendly and courteous. Absolutely top notch.

JEFF S.
very knowledgable
Well run and knowledgable.

Audi A3 Sedan
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, prompt service on my Audi.

UW
ULYSSES W.
Audi Q7
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I didn't buy my Audi from here but you're always greeted in a timely and courteous manner. So far, I've never had a problem with any service/repair they preformed reoccurring as a result of not being done properly the first time. It can be hard to get an appointment at times.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for this review.  We are so glad you've been satisfied with service, so far.  I apologize for the trouble in making your appt.  Please note: you can always go online and schedule one here:

If you ever have trouble in the future, please contact me directly and I will be glad to help you.

Thank you!
Kristen Guerin
Internet Manager
716-206-3178

Clarence, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Tony Cantie and his help service
Tony always accommodates to my schedule with appointment and loaner, along with drop-off the night before my appointment.

AC
AMBER C.
Tn Of Tona, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service and Friendly Staff
Appreciate the great service as always!

DONALD G.
Colden, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service writers and expert mechanics
I had routine service done on my 2017 Allroad - state inspection, mounting winter wheels & tires, oil change and software update. All done fairly quickly and at a reasonable cost. My service writer Lisa was great.

DI

WILLIAM R.
Grand Island, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service.
In and out very quickly, 45 minutes, for first 10000 mile service. Answered all questions. Did computer update also after telling me it was needed.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for this review.  Glad your first service went well.  See you in a year!

DANIEL M.
11/05/2018 Category: Sales
patient with me, my wife, our daughter, and my insurance carrier
Adam and the other staff were amazing. My two year old daughter was running around the dealership and wanting to see and touch everything and everyone there was incredibly patient and understanding. I had to come back at around 4pm on a Saturday to finalize everything, and adding the new car to my insurance policy took an honest 30-40 minutes. Adam kept his sense of humor about everything. I will absolutely be back there for service and my next car.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for this great review! Adam had a great time with you and your family.  It's always nice to have kids bring a little happiness to our store once in a while!

KR
KENAH R.
New Windsor, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
I spoke mostly with Jarrett, he was very kind and informative. He also helped with a recall I didn't even know about.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks so much! We will make sure Jarret and crew know you had a good experience!

Lake View, NY
11/03/2018 Category: Sales
audi review
Excellent experience. Alex was great! Made the transition into a new lease very easy and enjoyable.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you! Alex has been with the brand for a while now. I am sure he enjoyed helping you in any way he could. See you in the future!

RL
RICHARD L.
East Amherst, NY
Audi TTS
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Snow Tire Storage
Great convenience to have your snow/seasonal tires stored when not in use.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you! Norb, our parts manager created this program.  We will make sure he knows how happy you are. Thanks for bringing the TTS to us.  See you again!