RJ
RENEE J.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
A+
Extremely satisfied with the service, and especially with the service advisor, Lisa Martin of Towne Audi/Volkswagen. Far exceeded my high expectations! Thank you for exceeding the typical customer service. It's very evident that Audi cares and values their business.

Lancaster, NY
Audi Q3
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Annual maintenance
Fast, friendly and professional.

TK

PW
PATRICIA W.
Cowlesville, NY
Service 6/20/19
As always my visit was great! Such a patient and friendly staff. I appreciate how they take time out to fully explain everything and don't rush me when I have questions. Thank you!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 06/21/2019

Wow!  What a review!  We are so thankful for great customers like you!  Take care and we will see you again!

TW
THOMAS W.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent work done by friendly people.
Leaving your facility from the side parking lot onto Genesee Street can be a harrowing experience. I don’t know what can be done about it short of a traffic light, but I’m surprised there haven’t been serious accidents given the speeding trucks and poor visibility.

Hi, Mr. W,

Yes- turning left out of here is no easy task.  We have actually petitioned numerous times for a light, but that requires the town of Lancaster/Bowmansville to agree to it. Next time you are here, one of us would be happy to show you how to turn right onto Stutzman to get up to Transit.  Adds maybe another 2 minutes, if that.  Thanks so much for trusting us to service your A4- we will see you again!

JOHN B.
Clarence, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
The service and parts department personel
Excellent service, friendly staff.
Work is always done on time.

COTY B.
Cheektowaga, NY
06/19/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience and service!
Matthew was great, helped get me into a car I really liked for a reasonable price. He was even able to get me into the new car way quicker than I had thought!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much!  We are so glad you had a good experience here.  I'll make sure Matt knows how happy you are with your purchase!  You will LOVE the Q7!

Buffalo, NY
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great

Hamburg, NY
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient, but patient with the customer.
Nice people in the service area. Very patient and kind.

DF
DOUGLAS F.
Depew, NY
quick and friendly reasonable
A1

MN
MICHAEL N.
Occasional
Very accommodating to my crazy schedule the week I had scheduled work to be done!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much!  We are so glad you had a good experience here.  Thanks for choosing us.  We will see you again!

East Amherst, NY
Check up.
Maintenance and inspection visit went well, completed in a timely manner.

JN
JONATHON N.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
I was able to set up an appointment quickly, the service was fast, friendly, and convenient to my schedule.
Further I was able to quickly get some good information on a possible new car purchase
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much!  We are so glad you had a good experience here.  Thanks for choosing us.  Let us know if we can still help you with a new one!

KK
KEVIN K.
Lancaster, NY
Audi Q3
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, which is important to me.
Took my Audi Q3 in for it's yearly service. They were awaiting me and gave me a spot on time frame for when the car would be ready. Very friendly, which is important to me. I'm not a fan of being treated like they are doing me a favor when I am the customer. thank you!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for writing such kind words!  We appreciate you choosing us to service your car, so we will always be friendly....because we are thankful.  See you in the future and enjoy the Q3!

SHEILA S.
Audi TT
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Audi Buffalo has got your back!
When an unexpected car problem suddenly happens, (such as your car suddenly lurching &. the malfunction indicator light flashing on as your merging into highway traffic), you can be rest assured that placing a call to Audi Buffalo will be met with immediately action. They are always there for you. I’m so thankful for Aaron, Liza, Alison & the entire Audi Buffalo crew.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you so much!  So glad everything worked out!

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Always professional people, educated in vehicles, efficient as they can, cleanly facility.

LINDA S.
Efficient and professional
All the people I dealt with were accommodating.
Service was dealt with in a prompt manner.

KG
KEVIN G.
Buffalo, NY
Audi A5 Sportback
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done very timely and went smoothly . Excellent service
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much for the review!  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in the fuiture! Keep loving that A5 sportback!

UA
UMBERTO A.
Recall check
Service was prompt and courteous. Questions were answered. Very pleased

Grand Island, NY
Annual Inspction
Did the inspection in a timely manner. Did not try to sell added services.