JOHN T.
West Seneca, NY
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Battery replacement Towne VW Audi
With a marginal battery, Dealer was able to get me in with an appointment the following day. They did replace the battery and explained everything. The wait for car was a little over 2 hours, which seemed a little long considering I told the service writer it was probably the battery - last changed Sept 2010
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/18/2019

So glad we could take good care of you with your battery service!  With something like that, we will absolutley get you in as soon as we can! Keep enjoying the A4!

RP
ROSEANN P.
Getzville, NY
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Very good
Except my tire light went on when I was driving home
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for this review! That tire pressure monitoring system is so sensitive that your light can go on even from a slight change in pressure.  If you are in the area tomorrow or next week, feel free to pull into the service drive and we can reset that light for you!

Angola, NY
Audi Q7
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service staff is excellent.
Service writers are always courteous and professional. My car is ready to go in the time promised every time.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/18/2019

So happy you had a good experience with us!  Looks like you had Lisa and her team this time around.  I will make sure her managers know how happy you are with service they provided!  Drive safe this weekend- you're in the perfect vehicle for this weather!

LORAINE M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Why Town Audi ? The intelligent and honest and friendly employees
if possible, nobody except Schmitts mechanics touch my Audi -I am aware it is Towne Audi .
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/18/2019

We feel very lucky to have a loyal customer such as yourself.  We appreciate you so much- thank you for writing this review!  We will see you again!

BENJAMIN S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
A4 Service
Everything was great. Lisa is amazing and was friendly, informative, and accommodating.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/18/2019

Wow!  Thank you for this great review! We will make sure Lisa and her managers know how happy you are!  Thanks again and keep enjoying that A4!

DONNA C.

BARBARA S.
Snyder, NY
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Recent service visit
Been coming Here for years. Always a friendly and welcoming place. Could take my Audi elsewhere I don't consider that option. Thanks to all for all your good work.

WD
friendly,helpful

East Amherst, NY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Favorable Experience
Setting up my appointment was easy and the complimentary ride to my office was a big help. The maintenance work was completed ahead of expectation and Allison communicated efficiently with me.

DO
DENNIS O.
Depew, NY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Service and State Inspection
All work required was completed satisfactorily and on time. Allison Dent, service coordinator, was very professional and informative.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always pleasant
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you! We truly enjoy working here- glad it shows!  Thank you for coming in!

DOLORES M.
Kenmore, NY
01/11/2019 Category: Sales
Alex Michealidis is awesome!
Alex Michealidis was awesome! He made this vehicle purchase easy for me. I greatly appreciate his professionalism. I will recommend not only Audi but Alex in particular. Thank you!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you so much for this review! Alex loves the brand and loves selling it.  So glad it shows through his interactions.  Thank you for your business- we hope you enjoy the Q5!

EM
ERIN M.
East Aurora, NY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Mixed up my appointment date and they were able to squeeze me in right then!!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/12/2019

So happy we could accomodate you!  We totally understand that things happen.  We will always do our best to help you in any way we can!  Keep enjoying the A3!

KC
KEN C.
Dunkirk, NY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
Came in from Fredonia. Hit a bad pothole. Tire kept going flat. I thought it was the tire or rim. Could feel the air coming out of the tire.

They took the tire off and cleaned the rim and put new sealer on it.

Driving home the tire started to go flat. Was almost completely flat when I pulled in my driveway. Took to a local tire dealer today. The tire has a whole in it near the treadline. So now i have to pay for this. I told Jeremy if it's not the rim please use the new rim I purchased to replace a bent rim i knew I had on the back. He didn't do that and just out the new rim in the trunk. People need to listen better when one checks in. Usually don't have these issues with others.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/10/2019

Sir I would like to put you in touch with a manager to talk about this.  I will be forwarding your info to him immediately to look into.  We never want you leaving with a problem and this is not the way we normally work.  I would expect a call or email from our service manager if he hasn't looked into this already.

CHARLES H.
Clarence, NY
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service and good people
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks so much!  We appreciate it!

MARK P.
Great Service As Always
Brought my A7 for annual servicing. As always, the staff and professionalism did not disappoint. Great place with amazing people.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for you business!  We appreciate you bringing your A7 to us for all of your servicing.  Keep loving that car- we will see you next year!

MARY ELLEN B.
Caneadea, NY
Satisfied Customer- but
I am very pleased with the quality, responsiveness and professionalism from the Towne Audi personnel I interacted with for the service of my 2016 Q5. The service was completed as I expected and Tony, my service department focal point kept me well informed. My buy is with regards to the customer waiting area. While I was only there for 30 minutes after I came back with my loaner car, I believe that the customer waiting is in need of a makeover. The furnishings are largely in comfortable and the overall area is stark and uninviting.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!  We are so glad you have been satisfied with Tony and his team.  Thank you also, for your input on the customer waiting room.  We appreciate your thoughts and will always take them into consideration.  It helps us get better!  Thanks again!

MICHAEL L.
Grand Island, NY
01/09/2019 Category: Service
A4 yearly service/recall/inspection/repair, The service persons were friendly, the drop off was quick and efficient. The work was completed in the expected time frame.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/10/2019

So glad you had a good experience here with us!  We will see you again.  Until then, enjoy the A4!

JOSHUA D.
I AM IMPRESSED!
So very happy! Not only was my body work finished sooner than I expected, but the service department was able to squeeze me in for a service at the last minute before I even picked my vehicle up! So much more accommodating after the switch over! Absolutely over the moon, thank you Gary and Jarret!
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/10/2019

Wow what a review!  Thanks so much for this taking the time to write this- we love to here from our happy customers. We will always do our best to accomodate you! Take care!

Lancaster, NY
Audi S6
Disappointment
I dropped my car off in the morning. Upon dropping the car off the service writer had made me feel like I didn’t belong there. Asking questions that made me feel belittled as if the knowledge of the writer was greater than mine. This is not the first time I’ve felt this way. The only reason I use this dealership is because it’s close. After this encounter I will be servicing my vehicle in Rochester.
Kristen G. from Audi Buffalo responded on 01/10/2019

Customer service is our first priority, here and it looks like we dropped the ball on this when you came in.  I will be sending this to our service manager to review.  We never want anyone leaving here not knowing how much we appreciate their business.  Thank you for taking time to write this.