Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Carol G.
Saturn SL
08/25/2018
Recommend Auto Allies
Pretty amazing when an almost 20 year old car runs almost like it was new. Have to give Auto Allies the credit as they have been looking after it for most of that time. Nice folks too.

Columbus, OH
06/13/2018
They are fair and their thorough hope they stay in business for a long time
Worked on my Mazda Five. Gave me an update on the condition of the breaks and replaced the serpentine belt. They were done in less than an hour and I was on my way

TG
Tony G.
Kia Rio
05/17/2018
Very friendly
Very nice people who work there,quick service.

05/03/2018
Honest and reliable
Very friendly honest and helpful

Jasmin M.
London, OH
04/28/2018
Friendly service
Very welcoming and friendly with great prices and speedy service

Damon D.
Cadillac CTS
04/24/2018
Transmission service
Very pleased. Recommending to friends.

GC
George C.
Suzuki Forenza
04/12/2018
Friendy and honest.
Unfortunately, my car was on it's last legs when I brought it in. Everybody was friendly and Don went over and above to try to give me options ( new engine not even an option).

Crystal S.
Nissan Maxima
04/08/2018
Excellent Customer Service!
I love this establishment. Good Customer service is very important. They have exceptional customer service. They are family owned and made me feel welcomed. They did an excellent job on my oil change and tire rotation. I had a Groupon purchase and they were just so accomodating.

MT
Mike T.
04/04/2018
Close to home, professinal & polite service
Don was very professional, I was allowed to see what he was doing and ask questions. His secretary - his wife was very polite and professional also.

WC
William C.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/02/2018
Great, honest service
I have now used them for 3 different vehicles and each time they have done a great job fixing only what needs to be fixed and having great service each time I go. I would highly recommend them.

Damon D.
Cadillac CTS
03/24/2018
Repairs done in timely fashion
The work was completed in a few days. Price reasonable. Car is running fine. Close to home.

KF
Kim F.
London, OH
Buick LeSabre
03/06/2018
Happy Times
Auto Allies was able to fit me into the schedule to fix my brakes at the last minute. So grateful! Thank you!

JJ
Jody J.
Galloway, OH
02/13/2018
polite staff
the guy at the desk was super friendly and helpful ill being referring my friends that live nearby

CG
Carol G.
Saturn SL
02/09/2018
Runs Like a Sewing Machine
Auto Allies have taken care on our daughter's Saturn for most of its life. Excellent attention to detail and amazing patience with her/our questions!

KK
Karen K.
GMC Terrain
02/02/2018
Auto Allies Ltd
As far as I know my wife is very happy with the work on her GMC! I would like to talk to you guys about my IROC and 20001500 4x4

TJ
Terry J.
Chevrolet HHR
02/01/2018
Can you keep a secret?
Keep the secret of a great shop, quick service, and folks that listen.
I have my vehicles serviced here with satisfaction and confidence.

KD
Karthikeman D.
Lewis Center, OH
02/01/2018
Very professional and friendly
All of them were very friendly and professional.. Instopped for a brake pad and rotor replacement, competed the job and did a courtesy inspection and listed down all issues and they have a web link with pictures showing the problem. Their estimates were less compared in market. I would be revisiting and highly recommend to others

Tim B.
Nissan Rogue
01/26/2018
Reliable and fair
Very knowledgeable staff and mechanics. Friendly and fair!
Can't go wrong here!

Jane L.
Columbus, OH
01/17/2018
In and out
I bought 2 full service oil changes via Groupon as both our sedans were overdue. They were willing and able to schedule both cars in one time slot which saved us a lot of time! They even took care of this nagging service light that wouldn't turn off. There was no annoying haggling or trying to get us to spend extra money on something else that didn't need repair. The receptionist was friendly and the couches were pretty comfy. There was no tv or any form of entertainment other than our phones but we were taken care of pretty quickly that it didn't really matter.
Don G. from Auto Allies responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that I could accomodate your schedule by getting both of your vehicles in for service at the same time. We hope we can service your vehicles in the future.

Kortney George

614-877-3001

Andy M.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
01/10/2018
Life savers!
My car had a major engine leak causing me to stuck 16 hours away from home. The owners found out the cause of the issue, and had my car fixed in couple of hours! What was even better was the price, I would definitely go back. Can’t beat an honest shop with great prices and customer service