SE
Steve E.
Jeep Cherokee
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business's service is good. He said Alex is very understanding and knowledgeable.

Jason L.
Union Gap, WA
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the employees are good people and the customer service was also good.

EH
Elmer H.
Washington
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Elmer said he would recommend the business for service.

BE
Ben E.
Lexus IS 250
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he would recommend the business.

KK
Kevin K.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin's wife. She said the staff was helpful in answering all her questions, and got them in timely.

TE
Tonya E.
Moxee, WA
Dodge Dakota
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Tonya said the service was great. The building was very clean. The staff is very friendly and they do great work.

BP
Bob P.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he would recommend this business for service.

Corey B.
Toppenish, WA
Pontiac G6
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Corey said he has taken his vehicle into the business before, and they are very professional in their assessment. The work was to his satisfaction.

LJ
LEONARD J.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/10/2018
When I schedule my oil change I always get it done when I bring it in early in the morning and wait for it. I've always received good service from ACE and I will continue to let them service my vehicles. They always do outstanding work for me and I can never thank them enough. Thanks again.

WJ
WAYNE J.
Ford Escort
04/08/2018
Efficient and Close to home!
This was the first time I visited your shop and I was impressed with how quickly you got the job done and the price was reasonable. I am also happy that it is so close to my home. My wife and son have expressed interest in switching to Auto Care Experts.

DAVID C.
04/07/2018
Whata joke.
I took my car in for a free brake inspection. I was told to my face the inspection was going to be free because I was a Triple AAA member. It was not free and they charged me for it. I was told I needed brakes and that they were at 1mm. I took my car to Pep Boys and they told me my brakes were at 4mm and they only needed a brake fluid flush and a cleaning. I asked for a safety inspection to include all belts and hoses and that did not happen. I asked that a rear tail light that had a burnt light bulb to be replaced and that did not happen.
My experience there was a joke. I had my expectations high because Triple AAA said to go there. Service was rushed and this is the end result.