LO
LORI O.
Mazda CX-9
09/21/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE
I've been taking my car to Auto Care Experts for several years. The guys at the front counter are always friendly, the mechanics are thorough and well educated, and they keep me informed every step of the way.
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this review.  We appreciate it and your business.  We are always happy to help you.

08/14/2020
Outstanding service
I turned my truck in for an oil and filter change and check out why there was a squealing noise when i back the truck in reverse. A.C.E. called me and said it was the drive shaft rear universal joint that was bad so I told them to fix it. Picked up my truck the same day. A week latter as I was on my way to play golf; I was on the on ramp to Highway 12 from 40th Ave. The truck started to shake and then a loud bang so I pulled off to the side of the road to see what was wrong. I got my flashlight and looked up under the truck to find the rear part of the drive shaft on the ground. I called A.C.E. and they sent a wrecker to tow it to there shop. I asked if there was any extra damage would I have to pay for it and they said no. They replaced the drive shaft and the rear universal joint and it cost me nothing. Had my truck back in 2 days.
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 09/15/2020

Thanks for being such an understanding customer!  We would love to have everything go right every time, but sometimes parts fail or humans make mistakes and the best we can do is try to make the situation right.  We really appreciate that you were so understanding about the problem with your vehicle and we were glad to be able to correct it for you.  Thanks for geing a great customer.

LO
LORI O.
Mazda CX-9
05/28/2020
Excellent service - Friendly staff
I always receive excellent service. Friendly and courteous!
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 05/28/2020

Thanks for the review!  We are happy to help you with your car repairs.

03/23/2020
Excellent work
As usual they are always courteous and professional. I have never had a bad experience with A.C.E. They always look my vehicle over very thoroughly because they know I am on the road a lot. They keep my vehicle running in tip top shape so that i am not stuck on the side of the road somewhere. They always inspect my truck to look for any possible problems that may occur before my next visit.
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 03/24/2020

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this review.  We are glad to be able to help you in this way.  Stay safe and may you be blessed with good health, especially during the next couple of months if you are travelling.

DONNA P.
Chrysler 200
03/06/2020
Honest dependable and knowledgeable
Again received great service with a family friendly atmosphere. I appreciate knowing that I can depend on the staff to do a great job and provide honest dependable feedback as to the status of my vehicle .
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and that you took time out of your day to do this for us.  We always look forward to seeing your smiling face.  Stay safe and may you be blessed during this time of uncertainty.

02/07/2020
Oil Change
I called A.C.E. Wednesday afternoon on February 5th about my car needing an oil change and they got it done the morning of the very next day which was February 6th. To me that was very exceptional service on their part. I have always taken my vehicles to them for any type of service and will continue to do so because of their honesty, politeness and courteous service. I thank and appreciate the whole staff for their service to me.
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 03/24/2020

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate your business and enjoy helping you with your automotive service needs.

12/13/2019
Exceptional customer service
As usual I received exceptional service from Auto Care Experts.
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 12/19/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to do a review of our business.  We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

DA
DEBBIE A.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/08/2019
Integrity and a genuine concern for their customers
I’ve been bringing my cars to AutoCare Experts for over 10 years because they have fair prices and Run an honest business.
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to do a review of our business during this busy holiday time.  We appreciate it and wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Samantha S.
Bothell, WA
11/21/2019
Amazing Team!
Incredibly amazing staff! Alex helped me with my Volvo, and I couldn’t have been more relieved and grateful.

These guys are awesome! Thank you!
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you for your kind words about our staff.  We think they are amazing also!  We are glad we could help you and we wish you a wonderful Christmas season.

ES
ERIC S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/01/2019
People I trust.
Quality auto care by people I trust. They don't recommend work that doesn't need done (unlike some other major businesses in town).
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.  We appreciate it and your business!

09/13/2019
Excellent work
I took my truck in for an oil change and got it done right away. I have never gotten but the best service from A.C.E., so that is why I keep going back for my auto needs.
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you very much for the kind review.  We appreciate it that you took the time to let us and others know that you appreciate our service.  Thanks again.

07/10/2019
Very pleased
Even though I was late for my appointment they got me in and out in minimal time.
Auto Care Experts S. from Auto Care Experts LLC responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to review our business.

V
Valued Customer
06/20/2019
300k Silverado
They have a general concern for your pocket book.

05/09/2019
Very pleased
Always the very best service each time I take my vehicle in for servicing.

DONNA P.
04/14/2019
Honest reliable friendly service
I have had nothing but the best service in regards to my car. Which is currently a older model Subaru. Which I had taken in for a prenup inspection prior to purchasing. On this last visit , I called because I had heard a loud screeching noise in the rear, after they inspected and drove the car it was determined that it was more than likely a rock or dust brake. Which I was relieved to hear. When I went in to pick up the car and pay , I was told “no charge”. And for a person on a tight budget this was was a very gracious gift !
I have had work done on several cars and again the service is Five stars plus. From the friendly door to door service while your car is at their shop, to the honest assessment of your repair costs it’s a win win situation when you use Autocare for your service needs.
Honest , knowledgeable, competent, friendly , family owned, great service.