Latest Review about 1 month ago

V
Valued Customer
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/17/2018
Friendly, Honest, Affordable, Reliable, Precise and Thorough Experts!!
I am in charge of multiple fleet accounts and multiple times when drivers took their vehicles to other shops for repairs and were diagnosed with high costly repairs which led me to seek a second opinion by Auto Care Experts (whom I've used for years ) in which they give me an honest diagnosis and and tell me the consequences if the repair is performed or not. The last few time in they have saved me over $7500 in miss diagnosed estimates. The first was a vehicle sent in for an A/C service and was originally diagnosed needing a complete A/C system(Compressor,Condenser,Receiver Dryer, Oraface Tube, Etc) replacement quoted at over $1700. ACE charged the system, installed dye and rechecked for leaks in which they found at a rear hard line. $500-$700 Repair saving me $1000. The most recent was the "The Cherry On Top" One of my vehicles a 2010 E250 van went into a shop for a check engine light with misfire codes on cylinders 5-8 and loss of power with a knocking noise at times. The other so called repair facility diagnosed this vehicle with a full engine replacement over $7500. I brought the vehicle to ACE where they found the drivers side catalytic converter was plugged and internally broken causing the knocking noise. They charged me with the 1 hour diagnosis and referred me to and exhaust repair shop to save me money even though they could have repaired this they knew it would be less expensive through an exhaust specialist. The repair only cost me $350 plus the $80 diagnosis saving me a little over $7000. They always treat their customers with honesty and respect and never have I heard they intentionally tried to sell a customer a service they didn't need. Of coarse vehicles are like the human body and you cant always see whats going on from the outside until you look inside. That being said sometimes you might get a miss diagnosed symptom which may lead to more costs but in the end Auto Care Experts makes it "RIGHT" and Affordable. I strongly encourage the next time you get a high estimate for repair or you just need your vehicle serviced take it to Auto Care Experts "The Friendly, Honest and Affordable Experts"

Steve S.
Selah School District Fleet Mechanic
LsSalle High School Fleet Manager

DONNA P.
06/28/2018
Outstanding service
Having dealt with ACE on a previous vehicle and having such outstanding honest customer service ; I brought a car I was looking at buying into the shop for a prebuy inspection. And again I was beyond happy with the time and attention to detail that the service crew extended to this vehicle. They were honest and very helpful in the inspection and walked me through what needed to be done. I left the car in their capable hands and was not disappointed in the quality of their work and dedicated service. The owner of this family business went over and beyond in assisting me to the point of helping me to sell my other vehicle! That was truly amazing and what a blessing . You don’t see this type of service nowadays and I would highly recommend this business! Five stars doesn’t begin to truly rate the honest and reliable service you receive.

Donna P.
06/28/2018
Satisfied Customer
I took my older Subaru in for a oil change and asked them to give me a assessment as to what else was needed and basically wanted to know if it would be worth putting money into it. They went above and beyond in their assessment of the vehicle and disclosed a problem my previous mechanic had failed to mention ! This honest assessment of my vehicle and solid advice from Doug to start looking for another vehicle to buy was such a major help and a great comfort to a person such as myself who knows nothing about cars. I will continue to use ACE and would highly recommend them to anyone. Great service honest assessment and they put integrity front and center in their business. Customer service was outstanding. In fact once I found another car to buy I took it into them for a prebuy inspection ! And again received outstanding service that went beyond in all aspects. This is the kind of family business that you want to support. , honest , trustworthy, hardworking, decent and customer oriented. Thanks Auto Care Experts.

CP
Carolyn P.
06/23/2018
Awesome service!!
This shop is a five star! Very knowledgeable and friendly and a comfortable waiting area. They also use quality parts not the cheap parts like other shops. Will definitely be back if I need any auto needs.

SE
Steve E.
Jeep Cherokee
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business's service is good. He said Alex is very understanding and knowledgeable.

Jason L.
Union Gap, WA
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the employees are good people and the customer service was also good.

EH
Elmer H.
Washington
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Elmer said he would recommend the business for service.

BE
Ben E.
Lexus IS 250
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he would recommend the business.

KK
Kevin K.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin's wife. She said the staff was helpful in answering all her questions, and got them in timely.

TE
Tonya E.
Moxee, WA
Dodge Dakota
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Tonya said the service was great. The building was very clean. The staff is very friendly and they do great work.

BP
Bob P.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he would recommend this business for service.

Corey B.
Toppenish, WA
Pontiac G6
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Corey said he has taken his vehicle into the business before, and they are very professional in their assessment. The work was to his satisfaction.

LJ
LEONARD J.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/10/2018
When I schedule my oil change I always get it done when I bring it in early in the morning and wait for it. I've always received good service from ACE and I will continue to let them service my vehicles. They always do outstanding work for me and I can never thank them enough. Thanks again.

WJ
WAYNE J.
Ford Escort
04/08/2018
Efficient and Close to home!
This was the first time I visited your shop and I was impressed with how quickly you got the job done and the price was reasonable. I am also happy that it is so close to my home. My wife and son have expressed interest in switching to Auto Care Experts.

DAVID C.
04/07/2018
Whata joke.
I took my car in for a free brake inspection. I was told to my face the inspection was going to be free because I was a Triple AAA member. It was not free and they charged me for it. I was told I needed brakes and that they were at 1mm. I took my car to Pep Boys and they told me my brakes were at 4mm and they only needed a brake fluid flush and a cleaning. I asked for a safety inspection to include all belts and hoses and that did not happen. I asked that a rear tail light that had a burnt light bulb to be replaced and that did not happen.
My experience there was a joke. I had my expectations high because Triple AAA said to go there. Service was rushed and this is the end result.