Bluff City, TN
Great!

Jessie R.
Nissan Frontier
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said he has had work done with them before and they have done everything they were supposed to. He stated they were good.

WS
WILL S.
Dodge Journey
11/04/2019
Friendly and fast
Thank you for your willingness to fit me into the schedule on short notice.

ROGER S.
11/01/2019
Good
Wait time is minimal when you don't have an appointment. Will work you in as soon as possible

Honda Civic Sdn
10/31/2019
Great work. Great prices.
They were extremely accommodating, expeditious yet thorough, and affordable. Had me in and out in no time-they took me in without an appointment. I would highly recommend this business.

RANDY M.
Dodge Dakota
10/25/2019
Took vehicle in for service ask them to check water horse and anti freeze,came back and said needed a water pump ok fix it.they are very Honest and Reliable.

10/21/2019
Great place to get your vehicle serviced
I've had them do lots of things for me, from oil changes, to inspections to major repairs. All were done quickly, at reasonable cost, and without any issues.

GR

TOWYNA D.
Chrysler Sebring
10/16/2019
A comfortable feeling
It's been a long time that I've felt welcomed at a auto shop. From the moment we walked in we were told that they were going to take care of us and they did. They stayed open just so that we could pick up our vehicle. And after the repair we noticed a great difference in how the car handled. Thanks again and we will be back whenever we have vehicle issues.

Blountville, TN
Buick LeSabre
10/14/2019
Great service.
I trust the people to do the right repairs for my car. They are always trust worthy.

TC
TAMMY C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/10/2019
Great service and always friendly
They are reasonably priced but most important quality work! Thanks

RD
RONNIE D.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/08/2019
Was prompt on repair and told me exactly cost before repair.
Don and Angie have always been good to me and one of the few repair shops I trust!

JASON M.
Lincoln Navigator
10/08/2019
Quick friendly service
My service this morning was quick friendly and very well priced I will definitely be bringing all of my business there.

RN
ROBERT N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/27/2019
Review
Itโ€™s a good auto business

ROBERT M.
09/27/2019
Close to home .
This time nothing when well. I got there at 7:45 and was there until 12. The service person working on my jeep striped out the holes on sensors and I had to pay for that. Did the oil change go well , no when I got home the light had to be reset showing the oil was changed. A repair show is needing to know how to fix problems not cause them. If you don't need a Virginia inspection sticker I would take my business some where else.

JOSH L.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/26/2019
Only place that would do alignment on my truck
Friendly, fair prices, an not to long of a wait..

DF
DAVID F.
Mazda Tribute
09/21/2019
Very good service!!!
I was very pleased with the speed of getting my car repaired and returned to me. Very nice people as well. Don came in when they were closed and made my repairs so I could have my auto back. I was looking for a new mechanic since mine went to work in another city, so I am pretty sure I have found a replacement. Many thanks to him and his lovely wife. Very good service, and I can be rather impatient.๐Ÿ‘

AC
ANTHONY C.
Jeep Commander
09/19/2019
Jeep repair
These guys are great. They are timely and very fair on pricing. Have been a customer for several years and have never had a bad experience. They treat you with respect and honesty. Love them. The only one that touches my jeep commander.

09/12/2019
Good Service
They put a patch on my wifes car tire in no time ๐Ÿ˜ very pleased with the service ๐Ÿ’ฏ%

TF
THOMAS F.
Abingdon, VA
09/12/2019
They know their business, very friendly, well run ,excellent service! Reasonable with cost of repairs!