BL
BRIAN L.
Bluff City, TN
Jaguar X-TYPE
02/15/2019
Very responsive and timely appointments
Appreciate the care and review of my situation. The team conducted an inspection of the vehicle and provided recommendations of potential future problems. They were very customer friendly and responsive.

JENNIFER D.
Blountville, TN
02/13/2019
Great people and great work on vehicles.
I took my Rav4 to AutoCare because there were several warning lights on. They worked on it most of the day. All the warning lights are off now and the Rav4 is running well. Thanks for all your work.

VC
VIRGINIA C.
Kia Rio
02/13/2019
Excellent service!
The work on my car was completed on time as I was in a hurry and at a reasonable price.

DF
DREW F.
02/06/2019
Trustworthy
I have been going here for years for all my cars needs and I have never had one issue with their work.

Pontiac Grand Prix
02/02/2019
Great business, great prices
They finished some rather significant repairs on my car in a very short time and did great work! I will go back!

Blountville, TN
GMC Acadia
02/01/2019
Service with a smile 😊 and appreciate your business
Very nice people and they Thank you and appreciate your business

MATTHEW M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/31/2019
Reliably Great Service
I started coming here years ago to buy tires after trying other local shops and big box stores. I have found their prices to be fair (not the cheapest or the most expensive) and service to be very good. Make an appointment if possible, as they can get busy.

Biggest complaint is the parking lot, but it's still way better than their old location.

KAKIVA M.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/30/2019
Customer service
This place is great the people are awesome
They get the done most of all I don't feel single out not being from this area they make me feel very comfortable customer service I would give them a 10 if I could

Kingsport, TN
Ford Expedition EL
01/26/2019
Very professional
Auto Care is stellar in all areas

PM
PAUL M.
GMC Pickup
01/26/2019
Honest and fair
They was honest and fair.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/24/2019
Awesome customer service
I had 4 new tires and an alignment. It was finished promptly. The tires are very nice and the alignment is spot on. They informed me i would need more services (i expected worse). The price was great. I'm very happy with the service i received.

DAVID G.
Appalachia, VA
Dodge Nitro
01/19/2019
Don and staff are personal. Great Help.
Don and his crew at A 1 too notch and know what they are doing. As a backyard mechanic I do small things and when Don talks about certain things I can tell if he is telling the truth or not. Don will take care of you and they do the big and more complex jobs too, Things I don't have the tools or experience at this time. You will not have to worry and you would bein good hands.

ANDREW B.
01/19/2019
Good prices great work
First experience with this place. The google reviews weren't to good so i was kinda iffy. I had 4 new tires put on and a 4 wheel alignment. They did a awesome job and everyone i spoke to was really nice and the price was great. Needless to say ill continue coming to auto care to get work done.

MARTIN L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/17/2019
They provide excellent service and I would never go anywhere else for service. Trust worthy 100 percent.
They go beyond expectations in every way. Treat customers like friends. Professional and reliable are who they are.

RAY S.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/15/2019
Alignment Service
I came to Auto Care Tires and Service for an alignment. I feel the job was done quickly, effeciently, and professionally. Would i recommend them to others? I already did! My son is checking with them on new tires for his car. Do yourself a favor and stop by to see them. You will be glad you did.

BP
BERNIE P.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/31/2018
Excellent, friendly service.
Been taking my car here for several years. Always friendly efficient service. Highly recommended.

JJ
JACKIE J.
12/27/2018
most friendly and courteous people
Great business with honest hard working people.

HB
HB B.
Bluff City, TN
12/21/2018
First Rate Service!
Before coming to Auto Care I had replaced my serpentine belt on my Dodge Grand Caravan three times for what I was told was a "factory defect" that was designed wrong. He added that every time you hit a chug hole full of water or snow and slush, it would splash up into the belt, and make it fly off because it had nothing to hold it on. This same mechanic who worked on it was a highly respected mechanic in Bristol, who shall remain nameless. Nevertheless, I had used his services for well over a decade, and trusted his word. I replaced it again less than a week before ago, and driving home late at night from work, it flew off again and the road was dry as a bone. I was stranded in the cold, but luckily I called and woke up an old friend who took me to another friend's house to spend the night. When I talked to the mechanic at Auto Care the next day, he said that I had three pulleys that were worn out, with lots of grooves and play in the shafts as they turned, and that's why my belts were being chewed up, and thrown off in record time. They replaced them in three hours less time than what they estimated, and had me on the road. The charge was normal for that kind of work, and now I'm happy as a lark to have my minivan running smooth, quiet, and even am experiencing an increase in power and gas mileage! They knew what they were talking about, and sent my car back to me in better shape than what it had been before, and I can;t thank them enough for their great work and expertise!

VC
VIRGINIA C.
Kia Rio
12/13/2018
Personal Service still exists
This is a business that still takes the time to ensure that each customer vehicle receives the quality workmanship it deserves. The owners know most of the customers on a first name basis which indicates that they have done business with them for years. They often give their customers a ride to work or home while the repairs are completed. Few businesses or dealerships will do that anymore.
Pricing for labor and parts is more than reasonable and they will work with customers to find a solution that fits their budget.
Minus the gasoline, It is like having an "old fashioned" service station!!! I would wager that should they ever begin to sell gasoline you could count on them to wash your windshield as well!!!

Great business!

AJ
Angel J.
Ford Expedition
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Angel said the staff was quick, and did what they were supposed to do.