KG
KATHRYN G.
Jeep Cherokee
07/16/2021
The BEST Auto Shop in San Francisco!!!
This was the 5th shop I took my Jeep to resolve grinding noises during slow turns. Every shop charged to add unneeded fluids or told me they "all make noise, bit there's nothing to worry about." But Jaime at ACR guessed immediately and was determined to resolve it, and HE DID!!! He is experienced, fast, and charges are very reasonable. He now has a customer for life! Thank you, Jaime!

JOE M.
Mazda 3
07/09/2021
Jamie is fantastic, I trust him!
Car repair is one of those scary things where you just hand your car over and hope for the best. Well, Auto City is the best. Their price is fair and the work is top quality.

RA
RAY A.
06/29/2021
Outstanding Overall Service.
Customer service is superb. Personable. Very welcoming and great at communicating details regarding vehicle. Will definitely do business here.

KW
KEVIN W.
06/09/2021
On Point 5 Star Service Team
On time, friendly, and good communication on what needs to be done! Thumbs up!!
Fair and Timely Action with no delay or excuses! I like that 😊

TT
TONY T.
06/03/2021
Honest, Trustworthy, and most of all "great"work!
Thanks for your good work!

CARLA B.
Ford Edge
06/02/2021
I was very please with the service they did on my car, most definitely will bring my car back to Auto City Repair. And great customer service thank yiu Jaime Lara .

JE
JUAN E.
Jeep Liberty
05/29/2021
Always the best service.
My car is not the newest of cars so it needs to be maintained and some replacements have had to be made during the last couple of years.
That’s where Jaime and his staff go to work!
Always the best service, recommendations for what would work best and the final result it’s prime.
My car it’s running just fine and I am a happy guy on the road.

Thanks ACR!

KH
KEVIN H.
05/28/2021
Amazing and honest
Auto City Repair took care of me. They care about you and your vehicles and outstanding customer service Representative. Strongly recommend.

CR

JANINE D.
Porsche Cayenne
05/13/2021
Vandalized Vehicle
They we very professional in working with my insurance company and getting my car repaired and returned to me in a timely manner.
Very satisfied with the work that was done.

SHARON M.
Porsche Cayenne
04/14/2021
Jaime the owner is absolutely delightful and cordial as always. He estimated tge time for replacing the side mirrors and complied efficiently.

CG
CHRIS G.
Ford Transit Wagon
04/08/2021
Ford transit 15 passenger van
They did a great job at Auto City repairing dings and dents, fixing the brakes and aligning a driver’s side door that even the Ford dealership couldn’t do. Great job guys

DAVID S.
Dodge Challenger
04/08/2021
The most personable shop in the city
This is my go-to shop for all work on my cars. Jaime and crew are awesome, always answer the phone, run the extra mile to solve your problems. Can only recommend - thank you guys!

JON S.
Daly City, CA
03/23/2021
Excellent work and service
I have been going through to Auto City for more than 20 years. They are honest and do good work. I really appreciate that there is up selling. I have recommended them to my kids, siblings and friends. They all are satisfied customers.

MOUSSA G.
Nissan Sentra
03/07/2021
Amazing service, friendly and trustworthy staff, great prices
If you are looking for a garage with great service, the right knowledge and skills, and great prices, look no further! Jaime and his staff are amazing. They are friendly, competent, responsive and you know you can trust them. They will only do the work that’s needed and give you tips and advice for the next steps/maintenance. This is now the only garage I will be visiting for all my car maintenance and repair needs. I strongly recommend!