JUSTIN S.
Toyota Pickup
01/16/2021
excellent service
Jaime explained what the problem was with my truck and fixed the problem (s). IF my vehicle had to be stored overnight, he will try to get the truck back the next day. very professional and does a great job when doing the work.

LA
LAURA A.
El Sobrante, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/07/2021
They were professional and fixed my car fast

JOHAN M.
12/21/2020
I was in search for a new home to service my car, as my old car shop unfortunately had to close. The friendly and excellent service at Auto City Repair has my car running smoothly again. No need to look further, this will be my new place to go to.

ID
Ilda D.
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Ilda said they helped her and fixed her vehicle.

WJ
Wes J.
California
Jeep Patriot
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Wes said they got him in and out quick. Danny was great.

Marcia S.
Novato, CA
11/15/2020
I completely trust Jaime and his crew
When I first moved from DC to SF to be near my grandchildren, one big regret was that I was leaving a mechanic I trusted completely in DC. But my daughter assured me she had one too. Jaime Lara on Divisadero. Was she ever right. Through 12 years of keeping an elderly car with an elderly driver safe and going, I got wonderful care and service from Jaime and his crew - so great that after I moved to northern Marin I continued to take my car to him. Professional, helpful, reasonably priced, they became trusted friends. He knew my cargo was my precious grandchildren. When I wanted to add a backup camera, Jaime researched types and said he would take care of me like his mother. And now that I’ve had to stop driving, my only regret is that I no longer get to see his smiling face! Trusting my grandchildren to him is the highest compliment I could give.

AN
ALVARADO N.
South San Francisco, CA
Toyota Pickup
11/06/2020
Excelent service
I want to express my gratitude for fixing multiple problems with my toyota truck Thank you for your honest opinion and for explaning the best solution to my solve it.i apreciate your clear comunication at all times excelente service good prices I drove out of the shop feeling good about doing business thank you Keep the good work 🙂

LL
LARRY L.
Lexus CT 200h
10/30/2020
Honest person would recommend
The most honest body shop I ever been to.

Mike B.
ALAMEDA, CA
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he's been in contact with Jaimie numerous times. He's just easy going and every time he's talked to him he's really really nice.

John C.
Lexus IS 250
10/15/2020 Category: Service
John said he knows the mechanic and he's very honest.

JANET S.
10/13/2020
Best honest mechanics in SF
Available, honest, explains well, reasonable cost.

DIANNE S.
Lexus RX 400h
09/30/2020
reliable car care
I’ve been coming here to Hymie and his crew for years . i trust all my cars to them. they let me know exactly what’s necessary, they don’t do unnecessary work, their prices are fair and the work is very reliable.

STEVEN B.
Jaguar X-TYPE
09/30/2020
Fantastic service!
Jaime and his team are the consummate professionals -- thorough, quick and do excellent work. I had routine servicing and some body work done. This was my first time to have my car worked on at Auto City, but I will certainly be back in the future!

Duke L.
California
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Duke said the staff did what they said they would do, all went well and he had no problem with the service.

KEITH M.
Dodge Dakota
09/25/2020
Friendly, honest, professional
Excellent repair on my truck. They were upfront about everything., diagnostic, repairs and cost.
I'd recommended them to anyone.