SHARON M.
Porsche Cayenne
04/14/2021
Jaime the owner is absolutely delightful and cordial as always. He estimated tge time for replacing the side mirrors and complied efficiently.

CG
CHRIS G.
Ford Transit Wagon
04/08/2021
Ford transit 15 passenger van
They did a great job at Auto City repairing dings and dents, fixing the brakes and aligning a driver’s side door that even the Ford dealership couldn’t do. Great job guys

DAVID S.
Dodge Challenger
04/08/2021
The most personable shop in the city
This is my go-to shop for all work on my cars. Jaime and crew are awesome, always answer the phone, run the extra mile to solve your problems. Can only recommend - thank you guys!

JON S.
Daly City, CA
03/23/2021
Excellent work and service
I have been going through to Auto City for more than 20 years. They are honest and do good work. I really appreciate that there is up selling. I have recommended them to my kids, siblings and friends. They all are satisfied customers.

MOUSSA G.
Nissan Sentra
03/07/2021
Amazing service, friendly and trustworthy staff, great prices
If you are looking for a garage with great service, the right knowledge and skills, and great prices, look no further! Jaime and his staff are amazing. They are friendly, competent, responsive and you know you can trust them. They will only do the work that’s needed and give you tips and advice for the next steps/maintenance. This is now the only garage I will be visiting for all my car maintenance and repair needs. I strongly recommend!

02/17/2021
Quick service, honest and friendly.

CG
CHRIS G.
Ford Transit Wagon
02/02/2021
Absolutely fantastic service!
Jaime Auto City crew are very personally connected and awesome at what they do!

JUSTIN S.
Toyota Pickup
01/16/2021
excellent service
Jaime explained what the problem was with my truck and fixed the problem (s). IF my vehicle had to be stored overnight, he will try to get the truck back the next day. very professional and does a great job when doing the work.

LA
LAURA A.
El Sobrante, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/07/2021
They were professional and fixed my car fast

JOHAN M.
12/21/2020
I was in search for a new home to service my car, as my old car shop unfortunately had to close. The friendly and excellent service at Auto City Repair has my car running smoothly again. No need to look further, this will be my new place to go to.

ID
Ilda D.
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Ilda said they helped her and fixed her vehicle.

WJ
Wes J.
California
Jeep Patriot
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Wes said they got him in and out quick. Danny was great.

Marcia S.
Novato, CA
11/15/2020
I completely trust Jaime and his crew
When I first moved from DC to SF to be near my grandchildren, one big regret was that I was leaving a mechanic I trusted completely in DC. But my daughter assured me she had one too. Jaime Lara on Divisadero. Was she ever right. Through 12 years of keeping an elderly car with an elderly driver safe and going, I got wonderful care and service from Jaime and his crew - so great that after I moved to northern Marin I continued to take my car to him. Professional, helpful, reasonably priced, they became trusted friends. He knew my cargo was my precious grandchildren. When I wanted to add a backup camera, Jaime researched types and said he would take care of me like his mother. And now that I’ve had to stop driving, my only regret is that I no longer get to see his smiling face! Trusting my grandchildren to him is the highest compliment I could give.

AN
ALVARADO N.
South San Francisco, CA
Toyota Pickup
11/06/2020
Excelent service
I want to express my gratitude for fixing multiple problems with my toyota truck Thank you for your honest opinion and for explaning the best solution to my solve it.i apreciate your clear comunication at all times excelente service good prices I drove out of the shop feeling good about doing business thank you Keep the good work 🙂

LL
LARRY L.
Lexus CT 200h
10/30/2020
Honest person would recommend
The most honest body shop I ever been to.