KEITH M.
Dodge Dakota
09/25/2020
Friendly, honest, professional
Excellent repair on my truck. They were upfront about everything., diagnostic, repairs and cost.
I'd recommended them to anyone.

JON S.
Daly City, CA
09/17/2020
Hones, fsir and good work
I have been going to Auto City for over 15 years. They are honest and never try to up sell you. Prices are fair and they do good work,. I and all my family will continue to use their services.

EP
ED P.
Pacifica, CA
09/16/2020
Fast. Honest, friendly, good work. Trust worthy
All of the above mentioned

09/14/2020
Very Friendly and professional great job thank you auto city repair

SG
SIMRYM G.
Volkswagen Golf
09/11/2020
Friendly service with affordable prices!
Dropped my car off for regular servicing, and the team had it done same day, and didn’t charge me a fortune to make sure everything was running correctly.

Thanks!

DAVID B.
Oakland, CA
09/01/2020
Excellent work and attention to detail
Auto city had done some paintwork for me in the past and when the wife’s pearl white BMW got damaged, I knew they were the place to trust with making it look good as new again. Highly recommend!

GW
GLEN W.
08/26/2020
Good people
Good people and excellent, honest service.

BF
BETTY F.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/23/2020
Reliable and trusted service.
I have followed Jaime for over 20 yrs from Stanyan, Divisadero to Folsom St. He is honest, reliable and has kind employees. I will continue to be a customer even though I have to come quite a distance to get to his shop.

GL
GEORGE L.
Lexus RX 400h
08/05/2020
Very professional
Auto city went out of there way to make sure that my car was in top working order. My car runs great now.

DINO P.
Toyota C-HR
08/03/2020
Difinitivamente un servicio muy exitoso
El mejor servicio en san francisco

SF
SUSAN F.
Burlingame, CA
07/31/2020
Great service and wonderful people!
Extremely helpful dealing with my 2002 EV when no one else would help. The backup camera works great. I am grateful to have a place I can trust foe future service. Very kind and personal service!

RA
ROBIN A.
Honda Civic Si
07/31/2020
Great service.
Great prices, friendly staff.

HC
HUGO C.
Antioch, CA
07/15/2020
With Auto City Repair, rest assured that you will be in the best hands possible. I’m throughly impressed by the level of care and detail they gave my vehicle, their friendliness and professionalism and ability to deliver timely.

JULIO G.
Kia Soul
07/10/2020
Price right for the job
I wasn’t sure, but I saw this young guy working on my car, did it pretty good, so not complaints at all...

Berkeley, CA
06/27/2020
Quick and reliable
Very kind and helpful. Granted i only needed a battery change, but the folks were quick and even considered the possibility that the battery didn’t require changing. I’ll gladly return.