Cadillac CTS Wagon
04/03/2020
Excellent work done here!!!
I hate having to go to collision shops, but when I have to, I trust bringing my Cadillac here. The attention to detail is immaculate!!!

GL
GILBERT L.
03/30/2020
Excellent service friendly staff
Auto City Repair is great. Brought in my Jeep Grand Cherokee to fix. Got it back in a timely manner and even replaced a few minor things that I was going to fix myself at another time.

KW
KEVIN W.
03/17/2020
A Game Auto City!!!
The Team at Auto City is always in Top Gear! Thank you for all your help on the simple car issues that can become huge. On point, On Time, and Professionals!!! Cheers to your Team!
I will return as I have before, highly recommended to newbies! đź‘Ť

02/18/2020
Grateful
They help me a lot I am very thankful with auto city repair

JE
JUAN E.
Jeep Liberty
02/11/2020
Best service in town!
Once again brought the car to ACR this time with a engine warning light and very little announcement from my part. Well, Jaime and his mechanics graciously fix it in no time!

LK
LAUREN K.
01/31/2020
Always reliable
I have been a customer of Jaime Lara for 30 years. He is always good about explaining what needs to be done with the car, and why. I have complete trust that he will be honest in all our dealings. Before I went on a long car trip, he checked out the car and didn’t charge me anything. Good work, honest and reliable.

Martin B.
Toyota Avalon
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Martin said the employees did their best, but were not able to complete everything in 1 day.

KW
KEVIN W.
12/11/2019
Nothing but Fantastic Service!!!
Always superb service and friendly faces upon arrival!
My car is taken care of according to my instructions and all is very well managed.

Highly recommended!!!

AL
ARTHUR L.
BMW 328i
12/02/2019
Repairs on my 20 yr. old BMW are prompt and first rate though BMW costs of ownership are exorbitant, my car continues to run well thanks to Jaime's care.

JUSTIN S.
Toyota Pickup
10/17/2019
I took my 1992 Toyota Truck in for a windshield replacement and to have the rust around the windshield replaced. Auto City staff was able to clean the rust and put in a new windshield.Also, they replaced other rust spots that were by the door frames.

The service was great and I am completely satisfied with the work that they put into the truck.

Julio G.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Julio said he's been going there for many years and the staff always treat him nice.

FB
FERNANDO B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/05/2019
Very fast service, very affordable, thank you!
Highly recommend.

AH
ANTHONY H.
Dodge Dakota
09/26/2019
Great shop
Professional, quick and cost was very much in line. Great call back and responsive to my concerns. Yippee, I found me a damn good auto shop. Puts my mind at ease, thanks guys

Seattle, WA
Land Rover LR2
08/28/2019
The people
Great customer service. Friendly, helpful and fast!

MARCIA S.
Novato, CA
Scion xB
08/23/2019
SO GREAT TO HAVE A MECHANIC YOU TRUST
I have been going to Jaime for many years even when the shop was on Divisadero. The work is outstanding, the cost always reasonable, and all the staff professional and friendly. Jaime is a wonderful person taking extreme care with every customer’s car conscious always that he is helping protect their safety. Clearly his staff respects and appreciates him.