TOM S.
Broadview Heights, OH
07/31/2021
Fast, great service and good price
My water pump blew out and Eric got me in and got me back on the road the same day. Me and my entire family have been using him for years and I would highly recommend him to anyone

WH
WILL H.
Buick Riviera
07/30/2021
Great work and service
Eric was very informative and customer service friendly. Workmanship was great and price very reasonable for all the work completed.
I would recommend this business very highly.
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you, Will! It was quite a nostalgic experience working on your beautiful classic automobile! We appreciate your patronage.

MA
Marc A.
07/30/2021
Knowledgable Service
Thanks again Eric for the great work on my family's vehicles! You always explain what needs to be done in a way that I can understand.
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you Marc! We appreciate you as a valued customer.

EH
ERICA H.
Macedonia, OH
GMC Terrain
07/10/2021
What you want in a mechanic!
When my wiper motor died in the middle of a monsoon, I called a few places in the vicinity. No one would even entertain the thought of looking at my car because without an appointment. I stumbled upon Auto Correct! Eric said to bring it by. He went over the issue (with diagrams), ordered the part and had it fixed the next afternoon. Very happy I met Eric and his team. I found my new car guy!
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you, Erica! Addressing emergency concerns can be quite a challenge, at times. We do our best to accomodate, and greatly appreciate your patience.

FT
FERNANDO T.
Maple Heights, OH
07/02/2021
The best
Great service no issue whit the time and price just great service that’s I cud said about it
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you, Fernando. We appreciate your patronage!

JE
JALANE E.
Twinsburg, OH
06/26/2021
Excellent car care and customer service
I started going to AutoCorrect through a recommendation, for several years now and I am very happy with the car service and care. The car service and car is top notch and the staff is very professional.
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 06/30/2021

Jalane, Thank you. We appreciate you as one of our valued customers!

CR
CURTIS R.
Hudson, OH
06/26/2021
Great knowledge about my vehicle
Took my 2015 Pilot in to make sure everything was good after dealing with piston ring damage due to the "eco" setting. Eric was very knowledgeable about those issues, performed a safety inspection and helped with basic maintenance. It's nice to have mechanic that I can trust.
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for the positive review, Curtis. As a new customer we welcome and appreciate your patronage.

ANGELA M.
Streetsboro, OH
06/25/2021
Straightforward & fair!
We’ve been using AutoCorrect for a few years with no complaints! Eric is straightforward about what work needs done & what can wait. His pricing is fair & he stands behind his work! Recently, Eric & another employee stayed late to troubleshoot & fix an issue that happened after I drove away. I recommend AutoCorrect for car repairs & maintenance you can trust!
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 06/30/2021

Angela, we appreciate you and your family as long time, retuning customers. Thank you!

TH
TED H.
Stow, OH
06/22/2021
Eric is one of the good guys. In a world of overselling services Eric is just about as consultative as they come.
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you, Ted. We wll always take the time to explain and/or show a customer what is going on with their vehicle. We appreciate the positive feedback!

JANET L.
Ravenna, OH
Honda Accord Coupe
05/29/2021
great service , very fair prices,no wait time to be serviced!
prompt on service, very fair prices, no waiting time.Eric is very knowledgable and friendly in his work. Definitely will be returning for future work in my 2017 Honda Accord... ty Eric
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you, Jan. We appreciate your patronage!

JOE A.
Strongsville, OH
05/28/2021
Honda Supreme
We had searched for quite a while for an auto mechanic and simply by Fate of visiting a horse farm was given a card by his sister and we took a chance on taking our Hondas to Auto Correct. We have always been please with the work and his honesty. He doesn't gouge or lie about what needs to be done, so if you want a great mechanic and honest mechanic please visit Auto Correct LLC. We've been taking our Honda cars to him for several years. If ever we haven't been pleased about something or had questions he's always been readily available to either correct or explain in depth about our repair. I think you'll be well pleased if you give them a try. Oh and for the record we travel quite a distance to take our cars there because that's how much we believe and Eric and his business.
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you, Joe! We appreciate your patronage.

DENISE C.
Cleveland, OH
Hyundai Accent
04/17/2021
Great !!!
Eric is great and they do excellent work just as good if not better than the dealer and he wont try and up charge you either....Highly reccomend

JOE R.
03/23/2021
Refreshing
Amazing job on my 2012 Pilot, they fixed a dangerous ball joint issue in one day! The price was half of what the dealer wanted.
Eric was knowledgeable about all the service things needed on my next visit!
I will be back
Auto C. from Auto Correct LLC responded on 03/23/2021

Thank you, Joe. We appreciate your patronage!

PS
PAUL S.
Peninsula, OH
03/22/2021
Another quality repair
Needed #4 service and check engine light. Taken care of in a timely fashion. and every thing was done properly.

TE
TIM E.
Subaru Legacy
03/12/2021
superb service!
Eric and team performed 100K service on my 2012 Subaru Legacy. I dropped off the car at 8am and it was ready for pickup at 1030am. Service was effective and efficient as always!