LP
Louis P.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
05/02/2021
The service and guys who work their
Ron and al were great they did an awesome job on my truck, called and let me know what was going on and let me know what was need to get the job done. They did an alignment installed my tires and check over my hole truck for me and the price wasn't bad at all . Ty guys for a great job

Mia D.
Bensalem, PA
Dodge Durango
05/01/2021
Inspection
Al was very nice I was in and out with in an hour

John M.
Hatboro, PA
Nissan 370Z Roadster
04/30/2021
Always a pleasure
Great owner and great staff. Work always explained and always done right. Place your trust in these guys and they will not let you down. Thanks, as always.

John M.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
John said that he is satisfied with the business.

FI

Anthony R.
Chalfont, PA
04/21/2021
Great Service!
I have been doing business with Auto Doctor for a number of years - they are consistently friendly, fast, competent and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them.

ME
MARIA E.
04/21/2021
First time and returning customer
I came across one of your advertisements and walked in the next day. I was given a same day appointment and treated with kindness and respect. I was told what my problem was and was able to get it resolved the same day. After weeks of going back and forth at the dealership who had me fix several things with no end to the problem, you guys fixed in a matter of a few hours. I am a first time customer but will be a returning customer.

DENISE B.
Warminster, PA
04/08/2021
Visit Auto Doctor
I took my car to Auto Doctor and knew that it needed work. Thanks to the honesty of Ron, I had the work done. My car runs so well today and I am so pleased. I will be a lifetime customer. Thanks auto doctor!

GB
Genevieve B.
Warminster, PA
Chevrolet Lumina
04/07/2021
Visit Auto Doctor
I was so pleased that Ron was truthful with me. I know my car needed work and he made it so that I can see a difference in driving. I will be a long time customer.

Marvin L.

Tina W.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Chevrolet Blazer
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Tina said they were extremely good at letting her know what was wrong and what needed to be done now or in the future. They were very kind, considerate and quick.

Hatboro, PA
Lincoln MKZ
03/25/2021
Great place
Everyone is always very friendly and their prices are very good

ST
Sergei T.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Sergei said they are honest, do a great job, and are good people.

TG
Thomas G.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/18/2021
NICE PEOPLE
NICE FRIENDLY SHOP. QUALITY WORK!

James L.
Southampton, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
03/17/2021
Within close proximity
Great place for any type of car repairing/service.