DICK S.

FG
FRANK G.
10/11/2018
Friendly, honest service
I've have used Auto Fitness as my "go to" place when car issues arise. Although I kid Bob and Dwight about the cost, I know that what they repair will not have to be repaired again. Don't hesitate to go here.

MARC B.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/06/2018
The People are Great and True
Bob and Terry and all of their team are great to work with. They always take care of my family vehicles and fix what needs to be fixed promptly and at a fair price. Its hard to know who to trust these days - you can definitely trust Auto Fitness Center.

Marshall H.
Honda Civic Si
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Marshall said they did a good job .

JACK D.
my old truck
Great knowledgeable service as usual

BE
BETTY E.
Explorer
My older model Explorer is at the age it needs some gentle TLC. Bob and all of those at Auto Fitness help me care for my SUV. There are things that need to be done, but I am not pressured to do all things immediately; just made aware of what needs to be done. I appreciate the treatment for my vehicle and for me. I would highly recommend this establishment to any one needed its services.

TH
TIFFANY H.
Mazda Protege
Best in car repair!
You guys are the best!

Jeff L.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he is satisfied with the service and the staff is very personalized, he feels a great friendship with them and he will never go anywhere else. He is a very satisfied customer.

LC

DAVID A.
Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2018
Excellant customer service
The folks at Auto Fitness are courteous an polite and a pleasure to do business with.

CE
Cody E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the employees were pretty nice. They completed the exact service he wanted. They called him with any questions or concerns before completing service.

Marianna G.
Volvo S60
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Marianna said the staff was awesome.

EJ
ERIK J.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/30/2018
response to a review request
As usual, I received timely and courteous service. I will continue to use Auto Fitness.

MELODY G.
Toyota Avalon
09/28/2018
Best Auto Care!
Thank you Auto Fitness for decades of excellent vehicle service! You treat your customers like family, always caring beyond the business!

PW
PAT W.
09/28/2018
Bob is the nicest man and he is takes time and explains why I need the service he suggests. I can trust him and that means everything to me! He also provides transportation for me to and from my home and does it with a smile! I would never consider taking my car anywhere else. Auto. Fitness is the greatest!!

JESSICA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/27/2018
Good service, fast, and reasonably priced
This has been my garage of choice for years and will continue to be. They are excellent about service and very reasonable when it comes to cost.

SCOTT B.
09/25/2018
Thorough, courteous, friendly, fair
They checked the car. Saw what needed to be done contacted me. But they had problems getting the parts so they called to give me options - put it back together and fix later or let them keep it to fit the next day. Options are good in a difficult situation. I always find Auto Fitness helpful.

Dana W.
Buick Verano
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Dana said the business is always great.

CR
Caroline R.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Caroline said that the service at this business was really good. She would recommend them.

DZ
DENNY Z.
Taylorsville, NC
09/22/2018
Please with communication and attitude of solving my check engine light problem
I know I have a high mileage Honda Odyssey van , but it is a Honda and can if properly cared for, go a long way. Bob and his team of techs took the time to find my check engine light problem and fix if correctly. This was my first visit and the shop came recommended to me by several people in our church. The willingness of Bob to find and solve my check engine light was greatly appreciated. They never gave up on trying to solve my problem which they did.

We also have a 2016 Honda Pilot and once the factory warranty runs out on that car, (less than two months) I will take it to the guys at Auto Fitness for maintenance. I do believe that the best way to keep a car running well is to do the scheduled maintenance to prevent any problems from developing.

Clean facility and friendly staff.