DN
David N.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
David said he has used the business for many years.

Allison M.
Taylorsville, NC
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Allision said the staff was great and did everything they told her they would do.

CJ
CAROLINE J.
Savannah, GA
11/20/2018
Best Service!
This was my second trip to Auto Fitness. I needed an oil change when I was visiting a friend in Hickory this summer. The level of customer service blew me away as did the lack of pressure. I have experienced mechanics who try to bully you into doing work on your car which may not be necessary.
I came back for an oil change because I was in the area again. I will be coming back for service as often as I can.
Bob Steiger & D. from Auto Fitness Center responded on 11/20/2018

THANKS SO MUCH !

Thank you for leaving us feedback!

Bob Steiger & Dwight Hawn
Owners

NB
NEIL B.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/19/2018
Great as always
I never take our cars anywhere else. Recently the dealership where I purchased my vehicle(Land Rover of Greensboro) made negative comments that I haven’t had my vehicle in their service department in years. I bought it there but will not take my car there. Too expensive...in a ridiculous way. The general manager said I was a sales customer and not a service customer...I could absolutely tell that it bothered him that he was not going to have my business in that capacity. My friends at Auto Fitness do a better job and I trust them completely. They are great on every type of vehicle and are the most trustworthy folks that I could have the pleasure of working with.
Bob Steiger & D. from Auto Fitness Center responded on 11/20/2018

Neil,thanks so much for your kind words. Bob

Thank you for leaving us feedback!

Bob Steiger & Dwight Hawn
Owners

LARRY M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/17/2018
Have always been straight with me.
I was happy that I was told about the problems that the vehicle had but very disappointed that the fuel leak was not fixed. That is a safety issue to me.

RP
REYNOLDS P.
Kia Rondo
11/13/2018
We would never go anywhere else! Consistently good work, reasonable, trustworthy.

LD
LARRY D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/13/2018
Help is always there!
Head light replacement was accomplished quickly and same day as call!

11/07/2018
Always great service!
I go to Autofitness because I feel I can trust their service. Prices are very competitive and service is always great!

DICK S.
11/05/2018
we feel confident with your service
Punctual, accurate , and serves with a smile

THOMAS B.
Chevrolet Pickup
Fuel Filter Problem
All of you do such a great job. I had no idea what the issue was, but you man isolated the problem quickly and my truck runs great. Your service is the best I have found. I will always recommend your business whenever possible. I have sent you several people in the past and each said what a great job you did. Glad to know that an auto repair business still exist that fair and honest. Thank you again so much for each job you have done.

CATHY W.
Best auto service ever!
The guys at Auto Fitness are always pleasant to deal with. Their honesty & great service are much appreciated by me. I never have to worry about my car being taken care of properly.

AMY S.
11/02/2018
Great auto service! Everyone here is professional and kind
Great service, great repair. Like that I can speak directly with the mechanic (Curt), regarding problems and repairs.

Jules R.
BMW 740iL
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jules said they are always wonderful. Everyone is so kind, courteous and helpful. He said he is grateful.

DEBRA H.
Honda Ridgeline
11/01/2018
repair headlight
These guys always do the best job around. They are reliable, honest and work really hard. I appreciate them taking care of all our vehicles. You can depend on them to get the job done right.

KK
Kevin K.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sally. She said this business is very cordial, they are on time, the work is done right and they feel comfortable here.

DAVID L.

Conover, NC
Nissan JUKE
10/23/2018
Auto Repair
I would like to thank Bob and your team of technicians for properly diagnosing my daughters vehicle. Thanks again, Greg.

Barbara H.
Ford Club Wagon
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said the business's employees are good people, and good people to work with.

DEBRA H.
10/19/2018
installed headlight
They always do a super good job on service and repairs. I am always pleased with all their work. Everyone is so friendly and go beyond the call of duty to make sure you are a happy customer. I would not go anywhere else.

AF
ALAN F.
BMW 750Lxi
10/18/2018
Tire air
Bob, Dwight and Terry provided the cleanest, purest tire air in town. It's organic, pollution-free, and gluten-free. Outstanding tire air service!