CY
Chris Y.
07/29/2021
Highly Recommend going here.
My cousin highly recommended this place, and I can see why. Quick service and friendly employees, with a great price.

Maria M.
Chevrolet Corvette
Customer service
Friendly and great customer service. Very professional. Mariah was great!!!!

Kelly B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
Very fast, friendly, efficient

Charles W.
BMW Z4
Always great to me.
These guys are always great to me.
Thanks again.

TO
Timothy O.
07/28/2021
Just a great place new owner starting out really professional thanks

Sandra M.
Fast and Friendly
I've visited twice in the last 2 months and they are extremely friendly and fast!

TC

ST
SANDRA T.
07/24/2021
Quick an friendly service
The team is always willing to go the extra mile and complete the work as promised I appreciate their commitment and will continue to use their services.

Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/24/2021
Fast service
Have always previously ran Castrol full synthetic as your records should indicate but (and I didn’t realize it until I got home) for some reason y’all switched me to Kendall brand without telling me Why is that??
Ken K. from Auto Lube & Repair LLC responded on 07/24/2021

First thank you for the great review!  We haven't advertised it yet but yea we switched to Kendall for several reasons.  (Not financial) Under new ownership, our mission is to do business with vendors that align with our moral and ethical standards.  Kendall (Phillips 66) has the highest standards for quality and purity, but they look to align themselves with companies that utilize honest practices.  They tried to cancel their meeting with Auto Lube & Repair LLC, but after visiting our website stated "we couldn't turn you down because your mission aligns with ours."  Though our cost went up, our prices remain the same, and we look forward to a life long relationship with a company that values compassion, honesty and integrity.  I hope this resonates with our current clients and doesn't deter them from continuing to utilize our services.  Thank you again!

Michael S.

Mount Ulla, NC
GMC Sierra 3500HD
07/23/2021
My visit
Very helpful. Friendly and fast. They are busy sometimes but straight forward with what they can get done. Great people.

Sid B.
Honda Fit
07/22/2021
Great service.
Fantastic service!! I go here and thats the only place I go. Wait time for an inspection was no time at all. Oil changes in the same ballpark. Just great personable one on one service.

Lisa B.
Cadillac SRX
07/21/2021
Excellent customer service and efficient
I always feel welcome. Everyone is friendly and they do a great job!!! Very trustworthy and efficient!

Jannet F.
Kia Forte
07/21/2021
Great people!
Always fast and treat their customers right👍