leonard b.
12/02/2020
Great place
This is a great place.l always take my big work to them and I have never been disappointed....They are some of the friendliest people you will be I recommend them ... bonus good prices

Jon B.
12/02/2020
The guys at the shop are friendly and will do you right on any repair job. I recommend to all Mooresville area car owners.

Brent B.
Cornelius, NC
Nissan Xterra
12/01/2020
Most honest mechanics in NC
Been coming here for over three years now. They just expanded. New building is extremely clean, great lobby with a kids room. Quick service and great prices. I would recommend them to anyone. Simply the best!!!

troy b.
Dodge Dakota
The best service
They worked with me like no other company. Home town owned . I would tell my mother to go and see them

Car inspection
I get my car inspected here each year. They are someone I can trust and depend on to be honest. The new waiting area is very nice and has a place for kids to play.

KO
kelly o.
Matthews, NC
Mitsubishi Mirage
Amazing Place
Service was top notch, quick and professional, The staff is so friendly and extremely helpful.

BW
Bridget W.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/28/2020
Great work & customer service! Definitely recommend!

John R.
Nissan Armada
11/25/2020
IN GOOD HANDS.
Excellent service, courteous, great knowledge, and competitive. I recommend highly. I have used them for brake work, engine work, oil change and auto inspection. My experience is honesty and trustworthy.

11/24/2020
Excellent service....Quick service...very polite staff...
Ken K. from Auto Lube & Repair LLC responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for the review, and for choosing us. We will always strive to meet and exceed those expectations......Excellent,quick, and polite!!!!

sean b.
Ram Pickup
11/23/2020
Amazing Customer Service
I just moved to the Mooresville area, and the customer service is amazing and with a personal connection with the customer, and there's no high pressure upselling like at dealership's or the big chain service centers. They even have Veterans discounts, I'm glad I asked...This will definitely be my go to place for work and inspection's...
KK

Sean,
Thank you very much for choosing us for your truck's needs. We look forward to seeing you again and again. Welcome to Mooresville.

LE
Linda E.
11/22/2020
Kind staff. Very knowledgeable and service is through.
Ken was super friendly and made me feel comfortable right away. Being a single mature woman, I was Leary of taking my car to be serviced without my son. But, Ken, eased my fears right away by speaking to me very gently, using eye contact. He explained all the things they were going to do to the car with options.
These guys are very friendly, honest, and know what they are doing when it comes to talking to customers and working on card!!
I’m definitely keeping these guys as my mechanics from now on !!!

DEBRA P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/21/2020
Great Experience
My husband enjoyed his visit to auto lube and repair he enjoyed the family atmosphere and his vehicle was repaired in a timely manner.

Delinda B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/20/2020
Awesome Customer Service
I take both my vehicles to this place for oil changes and inspections. They have awesome customer service. The guys don’t treat females like we are clueless about our cars (even though sometimes we are).. I feel a sense of trust with these guys and hope it doesn’t change. Good mechanics and customer service is worth its weight gold..I hope they keep this business model for I’m a repeat customer!
KK

Delinda,
We will not be changing at all! We will continue to give you the same wonderful experience over and over. That's our motto, we are Honest, Local, Experienced!

Jackie A.
Huntersville, NC
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/20/2020
The service was outstanding and fast. The people let u know if anything was found that needed attention to and great at explaining what needed to be done

RL
Rob L.
11/19/2020
Always a great experience
Been coming here since I moved to Mooresville in 2000, and have had nothing but positive experiences. Everything has continued to be just as good with the new owners.