Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AN
Alexandra N.
Lake Orion, MI
04/16/2018
Love them!!!!
Matt & Brian are exceptional! For the past 6 months I've had issue after issue after issue with my car. I felt super discouraged last week Thursday driving my car that had a smoking wheel to their shop. The second I walked in, Matt jumped into my car to check out the problem and was able to almost immediately diagnose the problem. This was extremely refreshing for me, as I had multiple opinions and diagnostics on my vehicle the past few months, none of them actually fixing the problem until I brought my car to Auto Medics. They also did not charge an arm and a leg and had my car to me the next day. I highly, highly recommend these guys if you need your car fixed! And they're hilarious! Thanks guys! :)

GM
Gina M.
Auburn Hills, MI
05/16/2017
Great Service!
From the time that I gave them my keys to receiving them back after they had completed my repairs, I felt like a VIP! Not only did they do a great job, but they were timely, they kept me informed and they did excellent work for a great price! Great service. Great work. Great price!

Dave L.
01/23/2017
Very poor repair men.
I bought a ford from them because they said it was overhauled. It had to be overhauled three times to get it right, The third time was done By Meyer Auto who said the last job was done a very poorly. The cost was $4,000 which I have to take Auto Medics to court to get paid for the job as Auto Medics gave me a warranty for 12 months.

HG
Hannah G.
Center Line, MI
12/17/2016
Dishonest Business
A mechanic there talked me into getting five different flushes for my car, and in return he promised to give me 3 free MOAs. After the second one, he no longer works there and they refused to give me the third one. I asked to talk to the owner and the receptionist said that she would give him the message. A week has past and he hasn't called me back. I called in everyday trying to talk to him but she kept saying he'll call me back but never did. They totally went back on their words. Who can be sure that they don't go back on what they say about all of those warranties on their works? Make sure you ask for everything in writing. Not only that their prices are very high.

EB
Edwina B.
Rochester, MI
Jeep Liberty
06/25/2016
In A word:Professional
I was referred to Auto Medics of Shelby by Discount Tire. From the minute i scheduled my appointment until I left the shop with my repair vehicle I was impressed. Everyone on staff was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I was treated with respect and all my questions were answered. The shop is clean, the waiting area is welcoming . Auto Medics will be my go to auto repair shop going forward.

Mark S.
Shelby Charter Township, MI
GMC C3500 HD
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend this business to others.

Anthony S.
Chrysler Concorde
06/24/2016
Fixed all my problems and more
Auto Medics has been kind to me and fixed all of the issues I have had with my car (almost at the 200k mark).

Mikki S.
Royal Oak, MI
Jeep Cherokee
06/21/2016 Category: Service
Mikki said this business went out of their way to help.

David S.
Ortonville, MI
06/19/2016
Trust and Expertise
I just needed a 5000 mile oil change on my new truck. While I could have had it done for free at my dealer with a coupon, I took it to Auto Medics instead because I trust them far more. Need I say more?

Margaret C.
Rochester, MI
Pontiac Torrent
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Margaret said she was recommended to the business by a friend. They were really professional and friendly.

NR

Peter S.
Michigan
Chevrolet Silverado
06/13/2016 Category: Service
Peter said the business was very professional. There were no surprises. They gave him a complete run down on what he need to do and what could wait.

RF
Robert F.
Macomb, MI
06/12/2016
2005 BMW X5
Took in for valve cover gasket did a very good job and were cheaper than other places. They did an amazing job and I am a repeat customer their

BA
Bilal A.
Saline, MI
Chrysler Town
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Bilal said he's extremely satisfied.

Jacob S.
BMW 535i
06/03/2016
High mileage BMW.
Great service and very friendly. Didn't try to up sell me like dealership did.

LW
Lawrence W.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
05/31/2016
Car service
Excellent treatment and good service

DE
DAN E.
05/27/2016
They are very professional and complete on the subject!
Professional and Complete*

AY
Alex Y.
Subaru Impreza
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Alex said the business has high prices.

SG
Scott G.
Shelby Charter Township, MI
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/25/2016
Emissions and airbag sensor repair.
Both problems quickly diagnosed and repaired by the end of the day. They also brought the vehicle to my house when they were done because I could not make it to pick it up it up before closing.

David S.
Ortonville, MI
BMW 525i
05/22/2016
Consistent Quality
Just had my BMW in for 100,000 mile maintenance. Auto Medics did what it took, and now I'm looking forward to the next 100,000 miles.