WS
William S.
01/13/2019
oil change
Prompt, professional, friendly service. Gave some good info on importance on using full synthetic oil with Ford VVT engine and offered to help diagnose potential problem with another vehicle.

CJ
Christian J.
Windsor, CO
Volkswagen Jetta
01/10/2019
Awesome place. Super knowledgeable and helpful techs.
I Love taking my car here! They always know exactly what they are doing and try to address my exact concern, and recommend additional steps I can take to help my vehicle's performance. Even though I don't know much about cars, they never made me feel dumb and I felt very respected. Really appreciate both David and Russel for their hard, honest work.

EA
Ed A.
Loveland, CO
GMC Yukon
01/09/2019
Alternator Replacement '04 Yukon
We recently moved from Lakewood, CO to Loveland/Ft. Collins Area. As a matter-of-fact, we close on our Loveland home today. For the past 18 years in Lakewood, we went to one auto repair shop. They earned our trust and respect with the following:
1. Honest feedback and assessments
2. Quality work and keeping commitments
3. Fair pricing
When our 04 Yukon failed, I had no clue where to take it. My daughter only knew of one repair shop and that was you, Auto Motion. I came through your doors with fear and trepidation of being at your mercy and being taken advantage of. Instead, my experience was very good and I see the potential for a long-term relationship. All commitments were kept. The diagnosis of our issue was accurate. While the repair was costly, I believe it was in alignment with my 18 year relationship with my former repair shop. I will not hesitate to return to Auto Motion moving forward. Thank you!

BZ
Brie Z.
01/02/2019
Work done on my car
They always do a great job. Supper fast and I never have to worry about them over charging me and not being honest about what I need done to my car. I would recommend them to anyone that asks. BIG thumbs up from me and my family.

ME
Megan E.
12/29/2018
Great place!
This place always provides excellent and friendly service!

SG
Sean G.
12/28/2018
Great Mechanics - Great Shop
Great people work here. Employees can fix or do just about anything but great people look for ways to help. These folks help - they are Honest and Fair - and they care.

AP
Alex P.
Audi S4
12/25/2018
Perfetct!!!
My car runs amazing. These guys are great. Friendly respectful, they truly treat you like family... Keep up the amzing work guys..

RO
Ryan O.
12/22/2018
Great Groupon Deal
Great service and great value! Groupon for full synthetic oil change was $20 cheaper than anywhere else!
Staff was very professional and nice.

JI
Jake I.
Dodge Sprinter
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Jake said he would recommend the business for service.

Janae B.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Todd. He said all of the people at the business are very nice and helpful.

12/15/2018
I think I expected too much
They seem to have great customer service, very friendly, try to accommodate peoples' schedules.
I paid $150 to do diagnostics of a Check Engine Light, but I now believe that I did not get root cause (or even a mention of root cause) from their diagnostic, as they only recommended a very expensive secondary repair ...
They spent ~30 minutes doing the diagnostic. Answer : Failed CATalytic Converter.
Initial estimates exceeded $1200. I asked if it was normal for CAT to fail so early. They said "yes, not unusual for CAT to fail at about 120K miles".
I appreciated that, in the next few days, they searched and found less expensive alternatives ... still very expensive.
What I later learned from other sources is that there are causes that lead to CAT failure and it is not "normal" for it to fail so early.
If those causes aren't diagnosed and fixed, the replacement CAT will just fail again pretty quickly.
My disappointment here is that I had to be the one to ask the questions and get them to agree to triage the issue to root cause, but they would not do that until I was already paying for them to replace the CAT. The final bill could have been who-knows how much more than the initial estimate once the real root-cause was diagnosed and fixed.
This is an older car -- if the repair cost is too high (e.g. CAT + major engine rework), then I might not choose to do that.
What I expected is that they would proactively tell me the possible root causes for the failed CAT in the dianostics phase, and even better, that they would have tried to diagnose the root cause initially, checking things with the fuel-system that can lead to CAT failure.
I have 6 vehicles to service, and I want someone who will do due-diligence to first diagnose issues, and then fix/maintain them properly.
I have paid for dealer service in the past -- shops have overhead, repairs aren't cheap, mechanics need to feed their families like everyone else -- I know that.
Based on my short experience and interactions, I think this shop likely has very talented mechanics who are experts ... not sure why they were not more proactive on the diagnostic phase with me.
I would recommend them for their customer service and likely-talented mechanics, but at this time I cannot recommend them based on my experience with the diagnostics.

Dodge Caliber
12/14/2018
Definitely recommend this plave
These guys definitely know what they are doing. They don’t try to take advantage like other mechanics. Trust me give them a try you won’t be disappointed

Charles H.
12/12/2018
David & all the staff
David and all the staff were accommodating to our drop off & pick up needs. Our go to mechanic.

AO
Autumn O.
12/11/2018
Great and honest service
I searched around for a great mechanic and I found it here. They do quality service and are always friendly. When I ask questions about my car or they recommend something they always thoroughly explain it amd I feel they are very honest not just after money. I highly recommend.

JJ
Jordyn J.
Ventura, CA
Volvo S40
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jordyn said they did a good job

John C.
12/10/2018
Nice people
I trust I am getting a good fair price

GK
Gary K.
GMC Yukon
12/06/2018
Perfit
Everything was good including the coffee

JJ
Jeff J.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said that the business was nice and good.

EA
Elizabeth A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/01/2018
Take care of you!!!
If you have been searching for a car doctor, look no further! Auto Motion does everything you might need from new tires to fixing the transmission. They will also go above an beyond to give you different quotes for the budget you have. They will never try to sell you something you dont need, however will look over your car to make sure it is running to the beat of your ability and let you know what it might need in the future. They dont take advantage of you, they take care of you. Once you meet them, you'll never go anywhere else. You have found a car doctor for life!

Mark B.
Greeley, CO
GMC Sonoma
11/29/2018
Service! Always ready to deal with isues and questions
Had an situation with a minor oil leak after service and they were helpful and prompt!