HD
Hailey D.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/22/2019
Customer service, prices, quality
Great customer service, quality of work, and good prices

AP
Alex P.
Audi S4
03/21/2019
Excellence
Now this is what im talkiing about felas... way to change the game... all issues with my car where tsken care of in a more then reasonable timely manner.. Vehichle drives, handles, and best of all looks amazing inside and out.. Attention to detail is key.. Thank you for the amazing customer service and appreciation...

LC
Larry C.
Windsor, CO
03/20/2019
Vehicle check
Thanks for getting me in on short notice. You checked out the car I was looking to buy and gave me great bargaining advice. Thanks!

Ryan S.
03/20/2019
Great and friendly service
Super friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The guys are extremely knowledgeable, honest and explain everything in simple terms without any pressure. Great experience overall and highly recommend.

Michael M.
Jeep Patriot
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was good.

Melinda S.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/14/2019
Solved the problem!
Auto Motion did a great job listening and took the time to discover what the problem was. I’d had car at another mechanic three times before this and finally gave up after they couldn’t solve the problem. Thank you Auto Motion!!

Justin K.
Isuzu Trooper
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the staff provided great customer service, they were knowledgeable and they took good care of him.

NS
Nikola S.
Ram 2500
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Nikola said the staff are professionals, they have great pricing and they're outstanding individuals.

LD
Lisa D.
Ram 1500
03/06/2019
Made an appointment and when i arrived my vehicle went right in.

JN
Jaime N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/06/2019
Professional and Knowledgeable staff!
Russ changed my entire perspective of auto shops. His staff genuinely cares and remains professional. They were very helpful in explaining things to me. Although my car is no longer able to run properly due to many things I will still be taking my new car to them! Humble and honest people.

Joshua T.
Eaton, CO
03/06/2019
Cheap, Fast and Professional.
The title speaks for itself.

Jordyn W.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jordyn said David has always been honest and taken good care of her vehicle.

Anna M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Anna said she had an amazing experience at the business and felt comfortable there.

LL
Lauren L.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/23/2019
Great Experience!!
Fast and courteous. Would definitely go back!

PD
Pamela D.
Johnstown, CO
Honda Accord
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Pamela said the service was excellent. Their communication was good.

Diane C.

Alex P.
Audi S4
02/19/2019
Disappointed!!
I got my car back today.. Zero of the interior lights turn on, my memory seats dont work, my side mirrors wont adjust, either front or back cigarette lighters work.. im trully disappointed guys. I usto drop my car off at Auto motion with confidence. Now im asking my self whats gonna be wrong with it this time ?im not sure if you have new hands on deck or what seems to b the issue with your shop latly but seems like im there alot more often on warranty then before please keep in mind ive spent thousands with you guys.. i would Appreciate a little more care when it comes my vehicle. Please get back 2 me as soon as u can thanks..

Jerry P.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the employees took his vehicle in at the promised time. They completed the service quickly. They provided information on his service parts.

Jason M.
02/12/2019
Trustworthy
I am new to the Fort Collins area and have only used my local Toyota dealer for maintenance and repair. I had not been happy with the dealer at all. I took both my cars into Auto Motion and they were awesome and didn’t try to sell me services I didn’t need yet. They were supper professional unlike the quickie oil change places. I will continue to use them from now on.

Jason M.
Scion iA
02/10/2019
Trustworthy
My car is fairly new with low miles and factory maintenance just ended. I took it to Auto Motion for its first outside oil change and they were super prompt with my appointment time and did not try to upsell or replace anything unnecessary. They said the car was in great shape and would not need any scheduled maintenance for quite some time. There were no hidden charges for the oil filter or the oil change . I felt more comfortable there thsb I did at the local Toyota dealership. I highly recommend giving them a try.