CJ
Christian J.
12/14/2019
Complete service
I feel like every time I walk away I know all my problems have been solved and I am aware of any smaller things I have yet to do. Other shops I feel like I never get the full story and they don't do a complete inspection. Automation is the only place to go!

Jerry P.
12/11/2019
Routine oil change turned into an amazing informative educational seminar.
This is the only place in Northern Colorado that I trust with my vehicle. Auto Motion can validate their oil manufacturers where and the reasons why they use quality brand filters, unlike most quick change oil establishments which uses low grade standard brand filters. The owner is a wealth of information and can validate the quality of various types and brands of oils, based on experiences with scientific data to quantity benefits of use to individuals such as myself.

Jon S.
12/10/2019
Service Engine Soon Resolved
Quality of service and personnel.

CR
Cameron R.
Colorado
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the business put a starter in and it went bad. He said they replaced it free because of the warranty, and the work was quick.

NS
Nikola S.
Ram 2500
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Nikola said the staff are really good at what they do, they know what they are doing and he trusts them with his vehicle.

LH
Logan H.
11/16/2019
David makes it great
Service was friendly and fast, with honest and reliable recommendations for further service on your vehicle.

TD
Tim D.
Jeep Liberty
11/13/2019
Always worth it
Trustworthy and reliable, this is the place I take my vehicle to do the work I can't do on my own. It's worth the time and money to get it right the first time and these guys deliver every time.

KR
Karen R.
10/30/2019
Always gets it right
I’ve used Automotion for multiple cars, multiple times. They are always upfront about the cost and get my car back to me when they say they will. Cheaper than my dealer, every time.

EE
Ellen E.
10/27/2019
They got my car in right away, kept me informed of the progress, evaluated and checked out everything, and gave me a great price for future repairs.Nothing inflated in any way.

BL
Brodee L.
Kia Rio
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Brodee said the employees provided a good service.

Greeley, CO
Mazda CX-5
10/15/2019
Amazing!
This is my second trip to Auto Motion. During my first trip, a rare mistake was made and my car was leaking a small amount of oil. I took my car back and they fixed it right on the spot and gave me a free oil change! Accidents happen and instead of excusing it or hiding it, they owned it and fixed it! Super awesome thorough with their explanations of things. They didn’t try to sell me work on my car. They simply explained what the procedure is and why it’s recommended. No pressure sales. Awesome people!

Michael M.
Eaton, CO
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that they are prompt and friendly. He said that David was professional, genuine and matter of fact. It was good service all the way around.

Dake C.
09/29/2019
A+ service and fair
Second time here with another vehicle. Vehicle died.
Diagnosed & fixed the problem with in a 24 hour period. Both times I have been here there was no BS add ons and up charges for unnecessary work. Dave is knowledgeable and patient. I will continue bring my vehicles here for service.

CJ
Carolyn J.
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Kia Forte
09/28/2019
Honest & reliable
I like to take my car here whenever I can, they're consistently honest and friendly. They always take the time to explain what they are doing and why, and they are never condescending.

SD
Steve D.
09/24/2019
Jeep front end service
Very good service and work had my jeep front end rebuilt with quality parts and fast service with in 2 days they knew what I wanted done and had all the right parts to get the job done

Boone M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Boone said that the place was awesome.

CR
Cameron R.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said that the service was quick and the staff took care of his problem in a timely manner.

09/12/2019
Use this shop!
Best mechanics I have found in years! They have great personalities and great skills. And best of all they are honest!

Sean B.
Dodge Dakota
09/12/2019
Excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff that is very professional.
Keep up the outstanding work.

Buick LeSabre
09/05/2019
Great Mechanicas
I had done some repairs on one of my vehicles and while trying to diagnose the issues with the vehicle this firm was very helpful in providing information as to what the cause of the problem might be. After the repair was complete I took it in to this location and after some discussion I felt very comfortable about the repair I did as well as the work that this company did. I will continue to bring my vehicles to this mechanic as they take pride in their work.