EH
Eddie H.
Ford RV Cutaway
07/06/2019
David's commitment
Took a small bus to David because heater and AC did not work. He found that some antique parts were toast and some wiring and switches were burned. EVERYTHING works great now. There is NO quit in this guy!

DA
Dan A.
Hyundai XG350
07/05/2019
Great service and explanation of needed service

Cody S.
Wellington, CO
06/25/2019
Their customer service has won me over!
My fiance and I just recently moved to Colorado from Virginia. She was looking for a trustworthy place to service her vehicle. She went to one place, and they were completely rude and disrespectful. She left and ending up finding these guys. She came home happy and said that they were respectful to her and did good work. So when my vehicle needed service, I decided to check them out. She was right! The guys were very respectful and helpful. They helped me stay within my budget and even offered me a military discount. They've made loyal customers out of us!

SE
Steven E.
Dodge Durango
Always do great work
Auto motion always does a good job, on any job I've had them do on my vehicle. They are very knowledgeable when I have questions about work that needs done on my vehicle.

TH
Travis H.
Nissan Murano
06/25/2019
This is the trusted mechanic you are looking for
We all need a trusted mechanic in our lives. Someone who tells it to us straight, no BS. Not selling you on something you don't need. High degree of professionalism and honesty at this place. Been using them for years and never a bad situation. Just recently I towed my wife's car there without an appointment and they diagnosed and fixed it the same day. Give them a try, you won't regret it.

TD
Tim D.
06/24/2019
Great price for the best service
I've been coming here for a few years now and this with where I trust my major car repairs to. They always tell me what I need without padding it for extras I dont, and are easy to work with to scheduling. The staff knows what they are doing and are very friendly.

Jason W.
Windsor, CO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/19/2019
They were really good thanks again

06/18/2019
Service was fast and accurate.
Service was done correctly and in a timely manner. Everyone we dealt with was respectful, and provided us helpful information

CJ
Christian J.
Windsor, CO
06/17/2019
Awesome Service as usual.
Very helpful and complete, took in my car for some regular, although very overdue maintenance, and got some other stuff done that was very needed. Very happy in their thoroughness on inspections.

Maris B.
Berthoud, CO
06/14/2019
Service was very professional with no pressure.

Kia Forte
06/14/2019
Thorough service
They are very prompt in scheduling appointments and in answering all my questions. As a woman, I am very comfortable doing business with them. Excellent customer service!

Kathy M.
Platteville, CO
Mazda CX-5
05/31/2019
Automation was awesome, they were able to fit my car in and kept me informed about my estimate and the time frame to expect. Russell and crew are true professionals. Definitely will be a repeat customer.

BL
Brodee l.
Kia Rio
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Brodee said Scott an employee at this business took really good care of him and was really helpful with all of the service he provided. Dave and Scott did a great job making him feel taken care of. He was really awesome and made the most difference to him.

GM
George M.
Bellvue, CO
05/26/2019
Everything went well. Please update mileage as you added an additional 1000 miles to it

Dake C.
Dodge Durango
05/24/2019
Affordable and Honest
Needed new brakes - another place said I needed new rotors too. Auto Motion was able to machine existing rotors so only needed pads. Saved me a lot of unnecessary expense. Estimate was what they said it would be and they got it done fast. I will use them again. They were friendly and took time to answer questions. Made me feel like a valued customer. Thanks for a great Job!

Donna C.
Longmont, CO
05/12/2019
Replacement of alternator
I am extremely happy with the service that I received at auto motion. They took us in literally a moments notice and replace the alternator and change my oil without charge. The staff was wonderful and efficient and fast. You can’t ask for anything better than that. It was at very positive experience

GF
Gina F.
Porsche Boxster
05/10/2019
A place you can TRUST
I took my Porsche Boxster in Auto Motion to see why it was showing a check engine warning. It came back that there was a issue with the timing. On Boxster's, to adjust the timing the engine needs to be pulled. Tons of money to do this, and then replace parts on top of that! Russell took this project on himself and wanted to spend time with it to figure out a more efficient and cheaper way to address the timing issue. It wasn't running rough, it has just a little over 24k miles on it. It bothered him that it was throwing this code and he did some digging in the internet. Long story short, he cleaned up the area around the solenoid; took a long time letting it run and drove it for quite a bit. The code never came back. Whatever he tinkered with did the job, without pulling the engine, without replacing any parts, without charging me $5-10k that it could have cost. Who or where else would do that? They could have told me I needed to have the engine pulled just to get a look at things...I KNOW other places in town would have done just that with the issue I had. These guys are the real deal and honest as the day is long. I can't thank them and Russell enough for how they handled the whole situation. I am proud to recommend Auto Motion to anyone needing car maintenance and/or repair. They are thorough, efficient, knowledgeable and trustworthy. What more can you ask for when dealing with any business, but especially a car repair shop? Thank you Auto Motion for providing a place to go to that gives peace of mind. My car and my best interest is your focus and it shows!

Max H.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Max said he would recommend this business for service.

Mary P.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that the place did a really good job, it took some time to complete her service, but they rotated the tires at no charge which may have taken that extra time.

David G.
04/26/2019
Best shop in town!
David and his team are some of the most knowledgeable and straightforward guys to work with. Their expertise with European manufactured vehicles is nothing shy of the best in the area. They provide excellent service from start to finish and keep you well informed through the entire process. Their quality of work is worth every penny. I would highly recommend anyone who owns a European make to give this guys a shot.