LARRY B.
09/18/2020
Great staff & service. Nice waiting area
Staff was very courteous listening to my concerns about my vehicle prior to fixing the issues with my truck. Definitely will be a repeat customer.

AH
ANDREW H.
Louisville, TN
Kia Soul
09/08/2020
Another pleasant trip
This morning my husband took my car to have the brakes repaired. As usual, Auto Physicians were fast, friendly and efficient. The total bill was fair for what they needed to do. With no appointment he was in and out in about 2 hours. They have worked on my husband’s truck and my car several times and the service has always been the same! We highly recommend them!

MATT G.
Eustis, FL
Saturn VUE
09/05/2020
Emergency repair while traveling
Such an excellent experience. Needed a repair while traveling from Michigan to Florida. Most places said they might get to it in 3-4 days. This Team jumped right on it and saved the vacation. Highly recommended.

JULLIAN W.
Nissan Kicks
09/05/2020
Amazing service!
I didn’t think there were any wholesome businesses like this left; but I was wrong. The people were fantastic, the service was amazing and I highly recommend! As a woman who knows nothing about vehicles I always dread going to any auto shop for fear of getting taken advantage of due to my ignorance. I’m SO glad I took my vehicle here to an honest business who doesn’t take advantage but instead goes out of their way to make the customer happy. I can’t say enough how much I appreciate them.

WC
William C.
Brigantine, NJ
08/28/2020
Trust this place
My wife was in Tennessee on vacation and her car broke down it needed a radiator, it was repaired and after the 600 mile drive home we discovered the radiator was defective and auto physicians backed up their work with a guarantee on the part and reimbursement of labor cost, highly recommended

LINDA M.
Walland, TN
Ford Escort
08/26/2020
Thanks you guys are awesome
Awesome customer service and quality

RT
ROBERT T.
INFINITI QX56
08/25/2020
Fast, efficient service at a reasonable price
This team went above and beyond to help us out when they didn't have to. Service like this is rare to find. This is a place you can trust.

08/21/2020
Great place!!
They don’t give me a run around. They explain what is wrong and what they fixed. Prices are fair. They are thorough. They are friendly and make me feel at ease.

LT
LORENA T.
Friendsville, TN
08/21/2020
Experience with AP
Personnel are friendly and explain problems and repairs very well.

PW
Paul W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he took his vehicle to the business because it was not cooling so much. It was okay when he picked it up but now it's not cooling as much. So, he said he would take it back one of these days to get it looked at again.

BN
BOB N.
08/19/2020
Great Service, Very Professional and Friendly Staff!
Went for oil/filter change along with tire rotation. All work was quickly completed as requested. Very professional and friendly staff. Will be using their services as needed in the future. Highly recommend.

08/19/2020
Truck
truck still will not start drove truck home from A.P. next morning still will not crank. Spent way too much guessing what is wrong? Really frustrated!

DONNIE P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/18/2020
Excellent service Frank always takes good care of me and my vehicle.

TC
TIM C.
Ford Edge
08/18/2020
Competent, professional, knowledgeable and very personable.
Every time I go into their business I’m immediately met by either Frank or his son and treated like we’re long lost friends and they do everything they can to accomplish the task of whatever may be wrong with your vehicle.

MELODY W.
08/15/2020
Did good work very friendly
I was able to get right in They we’re very honest and upfront. I was able to wait while they did the work and I hadn’t ate lunch yet and they loaned me a truck to go get something to eat. The were very reasonable price and I will be using them some more.