TD
THERESA D.
01/26/2021
The work was done in a timely manner I had a clean and comfortable wait.
The only thing I could see for improvement was that I thought the oil change was going to be done at 8 a.m., which was my appointment time. It took somewhat longer for my car to get into the garage proper. I will know next time, however, to ask that question!

RCHARD C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/26/2021
Subaru Impreza Service
I had my Subaru Impreza serviced this morning. They got it all done in about 45 minutes. Frank handled the front desk. He is such a nice person that you can trust.

CO
CHRISTINA O.
Alcoa, TN
01/25/2021
I brought my Honda in for an oil change and maintenance check. I needed a new cabin filter. I appreciate that I can trust them to only tell me the things I really need and not try to sell things I don’t need.

Janet B.
Dodge Charger
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Janet said the staff are exceptional, friendly and great to deal with.

JAN A.
01/22/2021
Good mechanics and pleasant staff.
I am so glad I found Auto Physicians. I had taken my car to another repair shop on three different occasions as the brakes were squealing but each time they could find nothing wrong. Jake at Auto Physicians found the problem and refused to let me pay anything because he said it was such a simple fix. That was weeks ago and still no squealing!

JIM A.
01/21/2021
Outstanding personal
Frank and his team is outstanding
The service is great, and they stand behind there work

BEN S.
Greenback, TN
01/19/2021
Excellent!
Honest hard working group! Had my truck at there shop twice now for separate problems, and both times the service was excellent and had my truck up and running quickly... I highly recommend them !

01/16/2021
Excellent work.
Dependable. Trustworthy. Honest.
Can't ask for much more.

JORGE C.
Greenback, TN
Porsche Cayenne
01/15/2021
Trust To Visit & Service Vehicle
There is so much comfort& feel so secure on taking my vehicles to Auto Physicians for regular Oil Maintenance & other services - you can always trust on their explanations & they will treat you right.

TR
TIM R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/13/2021
They took time to find and correct my electrical issue.
I had an intermittent electrical issue that they diagnosed and repaired. I appreciate this because I don't want my wife to get stranded anywhere. Thank you for making sure you fixed the problem.

LEONARD M.
01/12/2021
Their the best!!
They care about their customers. Fast service done right. They make you feel at ease knowing that they can fix the problem.

CR
CHARLEY R.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
01/11/2021
Awesome professional service
Repair was quick and responsible $$

Donald S.
Cadillac SRX
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Donald said the overall work was excellent at the business. He gave the people to put a new transmission in and there was a problem and the time was an issue. He said overall did like the job that was completed. He said to find a good mechanic these days is hard and would definitely recommend them.

BR
Brian R.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they are very personable. They are real professional about everything. They get him in really quickly. It is an awesome well-run business. Brian likes giving them his hard-earned money, instead of a big conglomerate. It is excellent.

RICH S.
12/16/2020
Great service/reasonable pricing
Been going here for years and they be doing something right cause I keep coming back