EE
EMERY E.
04/20/2019
Quality of work and knowledge of mechanics with great personalities.
The quality and knowledge of the mechanics at auto physicians is amazing. The friendly attitudes are above and beyond. I would recommend auto physicians to all.

Jean D.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Jean said that the place had fine service and she liked it.

MARK P.
04/17/2019
Great job
They did another great job and saved my daughter 750.00 dollars 🤑👍

RO
ROBERT O.
04/16/2019
Satisfied customer
I appreciate their honest thorough work.

KA
KENNETH A.
Ford Edge
04/16/2019
The People
Enjoy the people and trust them

FC
Florence C.
Toyota Avalon
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Florence said they answered all her questions in regards to the problems to her vehicle.

BG
Brandon G.
Alcoa, TN
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the business worked quickly and did a good job.

Louisville, TN
04/07/2019
Recent Visit
This was my first time to use Auto Physicians but it won’t be my last. I was surprised by how fast the work was completed. They did a great job and were very courteous!

HV
HENRY V.
04/05/2019
Good price, fast service
Technicians are tops and the shop is run very efficiently

JOHN S.
Knoxville, TN
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/02/2019
Fast and Friendly
I always receive Auto Physician’s red carpet service. There is “the” shop where you can depend on everyone taking part in one of the fastest and most efficient oil changes in town. I drive over 25 miles each time and pass up at least 5 other quick lube shops on the way. But wait Auto Physicians is not known as a quick lube oil station. They are one of the areas leading full service shops that can fix just about anything broken on your vehicle . I rely on their knowledge and honesty and when I leave my car there I know I’ll get it back running its best at more than reasonable rates. Thanks once again crew for a job well done. I’ll be back.

RACHEL H.
04/01/2019
As always, Frank and his crew take good care of our vehicles and provide and comfortable place to wait while they work.

Lisa B.
03/30/2019
Quality Service at an Honest Price
Auto Physicians has worked on my Ford Explorer many times and they have me back on the road in no time. They have also fixed my daughters Saturn. I'm always pleased and so grateful. These guys are Top Notch and sincere about making sure you get the service you need done in a timely manner. They truly go above and beyond. If you are looking for High Quality Service without the worry of being taken advantage of price wise, I HIGHLY recommend the outstanding mechanics at Auto Physicians.

JENNIFER B.
Kia Sportage
03/27/2019
Auto physicians
They are awesome. They were able to get my car in and out within 24 hours. My alternator went out on me and they were a godsend. I will definitely go back for more work in the future.

PP
PATRICK P.
Alcoa, TN
Lincoln Aviator
03/26/2019
personal attention to my car service needs.
I had my car serviced and my car care was excellent.

Seymour, TN
GMC Sierra 2500HD
03/26/2019
Customer Service is the best !
I have heard many great things about this place ! Went in today to get an alignment done on my vehicle! I did not have an appointment, and they said bring it on in and we’ll fit you in. Very personable staff, and they do it right! Will definitely go back for other service on vehicles!

Tire install
Great people to visit with and get work done on your car.

TT
TONY (CECIL) T.
Greenback, TN
Ford Police Interceptor
03/25/2019
I am completely satisfied with the service performed, parts replaced, and level of expertise.

Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
03/22/2019
Comfortable chairs, nice people.
Friendly service, clean place. Didn't have to wait long.

DON M.
03/20/2019
Quality work there five star very pleased
Pleased recommend to friend

HF
Howard F.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Howard said he knows the staff and they do a good job.