RICK R.
11/15/2019
Very impressed my work truck was down they were able to work me in got me back in business.

RANDY B.
Alcoa, TN
11/15/2019
Professional, fair and skilled.
As usual, they did skilled and professional work.

Josh C.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the staff did good work, but it was expensive to have done what he needed.

SCOTT M.
11/09/2019
Great and honest service! Very helpful!
Very honest, didn't mind giving me a loaner while my truck was being repaired. I drive 72 miles a day commute. It was a blessing. Quick service. Highly recommend. They have earned my business.

MIKE P.
11/09/2019
Jake is the man
Jake is the best mechanic in town!

B
B.
University Park, IL
Ford Transit Wagon
10/30/2019
Great service and workmanship
I have received great service from this company as a service provider myself in the HVAC field ... it's awesome to have the same professionalism extend to me...

Thanks Auto Physicians...

PP
PATRICK P.
Alcoa, TN
Lincoln Navigator
10/29/2019
Customer service and personal interaction with service personnel.
Service repairs on all of my vehicles has always been outstanding.

JORGE C.
Greenback, TN
10/25/2019
F150 service
Doing a routine oil change plus other thing the team called me to tell me that we need to fix something. Then I realized they were right because I have heard the noise in the past and did not realized what it was. It made me feel safer that is been corrected and I stay thank you to Auto Physician.

GR
GREG R.
Portland, TN
10/21/2019
Our truck brokers down on camping trip
Our Chevy diesel began to lose power and make make a lot of noise. After we setup our camper we drove the truck and even without the camper the engine was seriously flawed. We found Auto Physicians.on line and was there the next morning when they opened. Frank took us right in. The truck had a turo inlet spit open.

Jim K.
Ford Expedition EL
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Jim said everything is always good.

HL
Herman L.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Herman said the business did good work and he liked them.

DAVID L.
10/19/2019
Repairs
Good work and a quick turn around

MARK P.
10/15/2019
Great job
Always a good job

WG
WILLIAM G.
10/14/2019
As usual, service was stellar. Technician went above and beyond to fix my issue in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

CJ
CHAPARRO J.
Chevrolet Traverse
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
I am in management position with this company and I decided to take the company's car to Auto Physicians because they have done a great job with my personal cars and taking company's car to them, we can count on good service, detailed invoice & good explanation of any situation.
They took care of the back gate lifts & erase codes so we can start fresh and start a better service record.
If I trust my personal vehicles & company's vehicle with Auto Physicians you should too.

CHRIS M.
Greenback, TN
Nissan Xterra
10/14/2019
They did a great job on short notice and the price was excellent. Our son had taken his car to a place in Nashville and after charging him a lot nothing was corrected. When he came home for a long weekend you guys fit us in and solved the problem for a lot less than we were charged the first time.

Chase W.
Dodge Dakota
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Chase said this business did a good job and it got done quickly.

RO
ROBERT O.
10/10/2019
Trust
Fast efficient trustworthy service. Highly recommend Auto Physicians.

RA
RON A.
10/06/2019
Saturday Service
Every request was met in a timely manner with 100% efficiency.

JOEY W.
10/04/2019
Excellent work & Staff. Took care of me immediately and got me out the door.