Lexus LS 430
06/12/2021
Great customer service,
They do good work, very efficient. Honest, friendly and good people to work with.

JORGE C.
Greenback, TN
Porsche Cayenne
05/29/2021
Did it Again
I took my wife's European car for service - wipers I had were not the correct one - it is a Odd model - they showed me that will not fit - they searched for replacements locally and we need to order from dealer. Came back day later and install it on the car.
Once again I can assure you that your car will be taken care of from small jobs to big jobs - and I can drive comfortable on what service they have done to my vehicles.

MILES W.
Lenoir City, TN
05/28/2021
Very accessible
These guys do excellent work for a fair price and in a timely manner.

GH
GAIL H.
05/28/2021
Car maintenance
I always take my car to Auto Physicians. I feel that I can trust them and that is hard to come by these days especially for women and car repairs. They are honest and also respectful. They make sure they do a good job.

Lenoir City, TN
05/24/2021
Great people and service
Really nice people. Go out of there way to do a great job

RP
RANDALL P.
Ford Expedition EL
05/20/2021
Awesome service
We took our Ford Explorer to Auto Physicians after a dealership that quoted us over $3000 to replace a water pump. Frank and his staff replaced our water pump as well as put in a new timing chain and a few other repairs much less and did it in less time than was originally quoted. I was informed of the status along the way and was treated with kindness and respect throughout the process. I will definitely use Auto physicians for all my auto repairs and will highly recommend them.

Alcoa, TN
05/19/2021
Honesty and integrity
Honest assessment of repairs needed and good work in a timely fashion. Pleasant atmosphere in a clean waiting/office area.

RCHARD C.
05/15/2021
Subaru Forrester Service
I got my wife's 2011 Subaru Forrester serviced Thursday morning. As usual, Frank greeted me at the front desk. They got on the oil change and inspection right away while I enjoyed sitting in the waiting room in one of the great comfortable chairs and watched Leave it to Beaver. I recommend their service anytime.

MARY B.
Jeep Cherokee
05/13/2021
Accommodating
I asked for a last minute oil change and they were very accommodating, thank you!

TK
TONY K.
05/12/2021
Very professional
They diagnosed and repaired my truck honestly and professionally. Very satisfied.

SHARON B.
Rockford, TN
05/11/2021
Very appreciative of the kind and thorough service. Highly recommend them Frank was wonderful.

JENNIFER B.
Kia Sportage
05/06/2021
The greatest!
The work done on my kia was awesome! It drives better than it has the whole time I've owned it. I will be coming back to get everything else done.

HH

Friendsville, TN
Nissan Frontier
05/03/2021
Thankful!
I couldn’t find anyone willing to dig in and find the problem with my truck. They worked at it until they found the problem. Reasonable cost and every person I talked to was courteous and helpful. Very appreciative of them!

Jeep Cherokee
04/30/2021
No long waits, comfortable & friendly atmosphere, excellent service
My second time here & I’ll be back