LLOYD S.

Walland, TN
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/15/2019
Friendly and accommodating.
Called for alignment. Said they'd do it as soon as I could get there, which they did. Most comfortable waiting room EVER! Only issue was final bill slightly higher than expected.

JIM A.
02/12/2019
Good quality service
Good quality service, polite and knowledgeable

MICHAEL R.
Knoxville, TN
Honda Element
02/10/2019
They really care!
Frank and Eric are the best. They make sure the job is done right, and make sure you leave happy.

MIKE H.
02/08/2019
Friendly and helpful
Staff were every helpful and easy to deal with.. every knowledgeable about my truck an pointed out areas to keep watch on..

CHRIS W.
01/30/2019
Very PLeased
I did not have a mechanic in town so took a chance on Auto Physicians. I asked for an online quote, and got an immediate answer with a reasonable price. I dropped my car off after hours and received an update about the quote which included a reasonable suggestion for extra break work needed. Communication was excellent, I was pleased with the repairs, and the price was reasonable with no extra surprises when I went to pick up my vehicle. Would definitely use AP again.

BL
BILL L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/29/2019
My go-to shop
The folks at Auto Physicians are the best around. All the knowledge in that shop is impressive and I've come to count on them to when I need help. Personally, I would never go anywhere else.

JORGE C.
01/26/2019
2004 Jeep Cherokee
I too 2004 Cherokee which I own with my nephew Gerardo who is studying English and who is from Venezuela. We asked to change oil and check the jeep around like brakes, rotors, and fluids because we purchased this vehicle few weeks ago.
I Know Auto physicians for a long time but this comment coming from my nephew who was visiting Auto Physicians for the first time and He felt so comfortable, pleased on how he was treated by Frank and his team. He also told me how secure he felt leaving Auto Physicians knowing that he has a car that can drive to school and back. For my nephew Thank you so much for your services.

GA
GLENNA A.
Toyota Tundra
01/26/2019
They found the part for my truck & didn't rob me in the process. 😊
I am a single mom, and my income is not huge. I have needed to get this particular item replaced, but didn't have what the dealer I checked with said it would cost. I have had another vehicle serviced here so I thought I would get a price. They were able to find a used part and do the work at a fraction of the price. I came in to pay for the repair and before I left, he thanked me and shook my hand. That meant something when I was a kid, and it means more to me now because a hand shake means nothing to most people these days. Thank you for the great service!

RACHEL H.
01/24/2019
Fixed my truck
My truck threw a bad code and started running rough. Thankfully I was only a mile away from AP. It was almost quitting time so Frank got me a loaner and his crew had my truck fixed the next day. Always friendly, always reliable, always honest.

LH
LINDSAY H.
Nissan Sentra
01/23/2019
Always an awesome experience
My family Never uses anyone else. Best in town!

HD
Harry D.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Harry said there was a bit of confusion and it was a little expensive. But, he liked the service and they went out of their way to fix his vehicle.

AR

BK
Bob K.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they do excellent work

WG
WILLIAM G.
01/15/2019
The. Asics
Needed an oil change and trans fluid changed in prep for rv trip. Completed the task and we r ready to go!

AR
ARVIN R.
01/14/2019
service
very efficient

Robert H.
Louisville, TN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good.

12/31/2018
Great company
Auto Physicians has been great to work with. They have fixed several big ticket items on my Honda and never had an issue with what they fixed and they beat any other quote. The staff is great too!

SL
Sarah L.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the business is quick, has good work and communication.

HF
Howard F.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Howard said Steve always does a great job.