Latest Review over 6 years ago

ROBERT S.
10/28/2011
You are always consistent and fairly priced.
As usual you guys come through for us and saved us alot of money and with everything going up in price now a days you all stay consistent and fair in your costs. Thanks again and we will see you next time we are in town from Little Rock, AR.

HM
HARVEY M.
Townsend, TN
10/22/2011
Recommend
like this think it is a very good service

WO
WILL O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/06/2011
excellence as usual
once again, auto pro exceeded my expectations. fast, professional service is what these guys are known for.

JN
JOE N.
10/01/2011
FAIR, HONEST SERVICE
Do not let this opportunity pass you by. There is no better place in and around Maryville, TN to have your auto work done. Lee and the fine folks at AUTO PRO are the type of honest, friendly and efficient mechanics most people hope to find and here they are on Harper Avenue.

JOHN F.
09/10/2011
great customer service!
Auto Pro has always done an excellant job of taking care of all my vehicles and making me feel safe on the road with my family. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a trustworthy mechanic.

EM
ERIC M.
09/08/2011
Great job
Erik and team always do a great job on my F250. Everyone that i send to them thanks me for recomending them. Thanks for your great work!!

CD
COLLEEN D.
09/06/2011
Customer Service
The men of Auto Pro are tops in their field and you will NOT find better customer service any where. Thanks Guys you all ROCK!

AL

?
Prompt,friendly and effecient

STEVE M.
Always great!
The last repair we had was an emergency that Auto Pro went out of their way to fit into the schedule. It turned into needed maintenance for two other vehicles in our household as well which the staff also fit into their schedule and, as usual took care of perfectly.

WO
WILL O.
08/31/2011
Best service in Murvul!
Fast, friendly and smart techs

ER
Ella R.
08/29/2011
More stars if I could
I have been going there for many, many years and will continue to do so. I trust them. I like them and I feel they give me and my car the best care they can. Hope I never have to change. They are great both with cars and their customers!

SHERRY H.
08/27/2011
Car Repair
I was so very pleased with my service and the way I was treated And How Fast My car was fixed. I will be getting ALL my car need taken care of here. Very impressed with Lee Brooks and his knowledge of my car trouble by just listening to how I described my problems. Everyone that I spoke to at this shop was so very impressive.

EM
EDDIE M.
08/25/2011
Highly Reccommended
I had a brake job done on my Jeep recently and was very pleased with the speed of service, cost of service and pleasant atmoshere within the shop. Will definitely refer people to Auto Pro

GM
GARY M.
08/25/2011
Gary & Lucy Mullins
We were a referred to AutoPro by a friend. We've had routine work as well as major repair done to both of our cars. They get an A+ for those many difficult to diagnos problems, they get an A+ on quickly getting it fixed, they get an A+++ on pricing and fairness. They have saved us over a $1,000. Thank you Lee & Keith! If you think this is bogus review, call me 865-934-9614 -Gary

JEFF M.
08/10/2011
Beat the heat
Auto Pro does my brakes, they even serviced my Air conditioner. They know how to keep me cool. Thanks Auto Pro. ...Jeff...

AMANDA M.
08/05/2011
Everyone should use Autopro
I am a living, breathing billboard for AutoPro and the staff of AutoPro. Recommend them to everyone I know, and often.

JEFF M.
07/19/2011
something is a miss
I had a miss in the idel, I also had little power in the motor on excelloration. Auto Pro fixed a broken bridge in the valve train and gave my car a tune up. Now it runs great. I take my cars there for tires and oil changes too. Thanks Auto Pro....Jeff a customer for life.