ED
EURGIN D.
02/14/2019
Good Service, Honest suggestions, Caring Attitude
It is great to have a dependable service center that you can depend on to not try and fix or sell anyone something that is not needed. Care and understanding is always evident when service is performed there.

Ford Fiesta
02/12/2019
Very informative
They were fast, efficient and very helpful.

TC
Trip C.
Saint Marys, GA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Trip said he got a fair price, the service was quick and it had a good warranty.

GC
Gail C.
Saint Marys, GA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Gail said when she first walked into the business, she was greeted, and the staff member who helped her was very professional.

Blake S.
Kings Bay, GA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Blake said the mechanic and the desk person were really helpful with his situation.

EB
EDWARD B.
01/30/2019
Oil Change!!
Great people and awesome service. Doesn’t get any better than that.

01/27/2019
Outstanding customer service
I really appreciate the amazing service every time! I have recommended Auto Pros to many friends and family.

ED
EURGIN D.
Volvo S40
01/24/2019
Great and honest service. Friendly Staff
The work performed on my vehicle was done efficiently and when promised. The staff continuously try to return my vehicle in the time that I need it and were very honest and sincere about what I need and don't need to save me money and time. It's great to have such a dependable place as Auto Pros to take my vehicle in for service when I need to.

AK
Agatha K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Agatha said the business presented no problems and everything went well. She is glad they posted ads in the local paper. It brought them to her attention and she tried them out. She will go back, again if need be.

01/16/2019
Great service and pricing
They did a full inspection front to back on a vehicle I am purchasing and assured me that there was nothing wrong with it.

JOHN R.
GREAT SERVICE
I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT EDDIE AND RONNIE ARE TWINS. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO VERIFY THAT CLAIM. GREAT TEAMWORK LOVE THE THREE YEAR WARRANTY ON WORK PERFORMED. USE THE 10% DISCOUNT COUPON IN MONEY MAGAZINE FOR GREATER SAVINGS.

GE
George E.
Quick easy and fair
Needed windshield wiper blades. They installed new ones for less of the price I would pay from big box stores and would have to install myself.

JOHN R.
GREAT SERVICE
DIAGNOSIS WAS NO CHARGE. PARTS NEEDED FOR REPAIR WERE EXPLAINED AND A QUOTE GIVEN. DID NOT UPSELL THE JOB. WORK COMPLETED AS PROMISED. HAVING ONLY ONE VEHICLE NEEDED A RIDE HOME WHILE MINE WAS IN THE SHOP. EDDIE DROVE ME HOME. THIS FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS BEATS CORPORATE SHOPS HANDS DOWN. EDDIE AND RONNIE THANK YOU.

HB
HERB B.
GMC Envoy
01/13/2019
Honest and thorough
These folks are the only ones I trust to take care of both family vehicles. As a retiree I try to stretch dollars and sometimes I just need to feel that we are in good hands. These folks take care of that for me. When I wait too long to take care of needed maintenance they catch me up. Thanks guys for caring.

Doni S.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Doni said the service was good and convenient. The employees were good and she trusts them. Everything about this business was good, and she liked everything about them.

Lyndsay M.
01/05/2019
Outstanding Service
We discovered Auto Pros after relocating to Kingsland, GA. They have always been fair and honest. My last appointment I scheduled an appointment for my front brake pads to be replaced after speaking with Ronnie that the rotors might need to be replaced as well. After looking at the vehicle, Ronnie called and said I could get more mileage on the brake pads and it wasn't necessary to do the service. I explained that they were shaking a bit and he said that the rotors might be warped. They would shave them down. I told him to go ahead and replace the pads anyway since we're moving. I feel like any other auto garage would say that they need to be replaced and rotors are also bad too.

Edward, Ronnie and the technicians are stand up men. I don't ever feel like I'm getting ripped off when I need my vehicle serviced. I trust them and have the upmost respect for them. Thanks for everything!

LD
Lisa D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said that the place takes good care of her vehicle every time she needs help.

Richard C.
Volkswagen Golf
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business did an excellent job.

AR
ANDREA R.
Toyota Avalon
12/22/2018
The helpful staff
The staff at Auto Pros goes above and beyond to help get your vehicle taken care of. Always professional and kind. Thank you to Ronnie and the rest of the guys .

12/19/2018
Service was better than what I’m used to !
The guys there got my in on time and kept me
Well informed and didn’t try to sell me a bunch of stuff I didn’t need like some garages try to. They will be getting all my business from now on.