GN
GEORGE N.
Waikoloa, HI
10/28/2019
Sharp Mechanics
They worked on our van and turned it into a new driving vehicle. After their great work they heard noise coming from the belt area. After changing the belt, the engine is so quiet we can listen to the radio at a lower volume and talk softer to each other. Other drivers don’t hear this noise while we are stopped at a traffic light.
I guess we had just deleted the noise out of our mind. But, now with the noise truly gone, it is truly enjoyable driving the “new“ van.

Tad S.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Tad said this business has always done good for him, they are fair and do the job good .

HA
Herpulo A.
Ram Pickup
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Herpulo said he has never been disappointed with this business.

ES
ELISABETH S.
10/18/2019
Reliable professional service
AutoTech has an excellent reputation, and deservedly so. For years now this garage has taken care of my mini-van, safety-certified it, repaired it, checked it out. No job too small, charges always totally fair. Punctual, professional polite service, often beyond the call. I am so grateful to have them in our area!

CARLA B.
10/14/2019
Excellent service again
So after having them do massive amount of work on my Jeep underparts. Of which I am very pleased. They were able to get me in on a busy Friday and get me back on the road same day.
I appreciate the help and work that they consistently give to me as a customer.
Mahalo again

CA
Clifford A.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Clifford said the mechanics were friendly and efficient. They explained and fixed the problem. The service was good. He would absolutely recommend this business for service.

Julie R.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Julie said that the business is great and she really likes dealing with the staff.

BW
Brenard W.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Brenard said he went to have work done and that he needed more than he thought. He added he will go back the next chance he gets, that he was satisfied, and he thinks they are very professional.

GN
GEORGE N.
Waikoloa, HI
09/26/2019
Creative Diagnosis
Have had an unsolvable mechanical problem with our van for several years!!
After a proper evaluation of the van’s improper driving behavior, maintenance was performed and the problem was solved!!!
We now have a newwwwwww van. It drives, maneuvers, and sounds like a new vehicle!!!
Thank you, thank you!!

ROBERT M.
09/21/2019
Service with a smile
Changed oil....seems okay. Quick friendly service (and candy to boot).

BK
Bradon K.
Toyota Avalon
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Bradon said the business did a really good job for him. They finished on time and faster than he expected.

09/11/2019
AutoTech has it all. Great service. Friendly and informative staff, Convenient location up mauka. Honest and reliable. And they do safety checks.

C B.
09/09/2019
Smoking issue part 2
I’m sorry can’t figure out how to add to original review. So here’s what I want to say.
I got a call from Greg the owner and after talking to him and him reminding me that pads and such do need a heat up and cool down after initial install. Very professional and kind. Will once again say they are my go to place for both vehicles .

Saturn VUE
09/08/2019
Fast, efficient and professional service!
Although my appt. for safety check was set for 2:15pm, I was acknowledge/greeted when I arrived approx. 45 minutes earlier. The service technician worked efficiently and steadily car after car and actually got to inspecting my car approx. Half a hour earlier than scheduled appt. time. Thorough n excellent service!

ET
Elisa T.
Volvo XC60
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Elisa said the staff was very accommodating, friendly and she has used them in the past.