CARLA B.
09/08/2019
Smoking issue
So I liked the customer service from everyone there. Always nice and helpful above and beyond.
I took my Jeep in for front end repairs and brakes all the way around. Reasonable price , good so far. Was done in the time frame said, good again. I pick it up and don’t get a block away when I smell something, I call and was told “oh new pads smell” . Ok . . . So I get to Keahou gas station and it still smells , but I’m trusting their word. But a man behind me asked if I was driving with E brake on? I told him no and had already called in smell. So as I am going up Henry st in Friday traffic there is smoke pouring out of rear of Jeep!!! now I have several folks telling me to stop as looks and smell dangerous!
So I manage to get to Safeway parking and call again a bit furious as I just paid a small fortune. ( to me anyway) . They will send a tow truck out to pick up.
After I find a ride to finish up my errands in town later that afternoon they called and said couldn’t find a problem and is ok to pick up. Now I know there was something wrong but I get them covering their buts. But would have been nice to know what they fixed instead of making me sound like I made up the whole thing just to inconvenience myself.
All,in all I guess was a good experience as they did follow thru and again customer relations were nice enough. I would recommend but not for brake work and front end work.

PW
PETER W.
Ford Edge
08/01/2019
Great accommodation
The staff at AutoTech was very accommodating in inspecting a vehicle I was considering buying. I had limited time and knowing that, they found a way in their busy schedule to evaluate my SUV.

Peter B.

SP
Sadie P.
Kia Rio
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Sadie said the staff are good.

03/18/2019
Safety check
Husband took my car for safety check and service was prompt and efficient. He forgot to get info about data being sent to DMV. When I phoned to find out if they had automatically sent info online to DMV as had done 2x previously the man who answered the phone was vague and said it was slow and I should go to DMV in person which I had never done previously and didn’t do this time. Please have phone persons give cirrevtband not vague info. Woman in past was always helpful .

BC
Bob C.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said everything was great with the service, but they were a bit late getting the vehicle in. She would like the staff to keep up the good work.

DT

Clarence M.
Honaunau, HI
Chevrolet S-10
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Clarence said the business sometimes does not take his vehicle in on time.

MF
Marvin F.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Marvin said the service was good, but took longer than expected.

Robert H.
Hawaii
Pontiac Fiero
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Robert said his vehicle is still there due to finding additional issues. The employees are cordial and very considerate.

CY
Cyrus Y.
Hawaii
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Cyrus said the service was good. Somehow, the radio got disconnected, so he has to go back so the employees can reconnect it for him.

Randy H.
Kailua Kona, HI
Dodge Dakota
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the staff was polite, and helpful.

Jeffry M.
Waikoloa, HI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said he would highly recommend them.

PD
PAUL D.
05/11/2018
Fast and Friendly
Convienently located in a great community I have always found AutoTech to have fast and friendly service. The staff is to the point and prompt when returning calls.