RK
RON K.
Pleasantville, NJ
09/19/2020
Very impressed!
I called for an appointment for an oil change Thursday afternoon, and got one for Friday morning, 8:00, first one of the day. I was told I could wait in the waiting room. It was very clean, Big screen TV. 20 minutes later, my car was done! Service was excellent! We have been taking our cars there for years and never have been disappointed. I highly recommend Auto Tech,

JOAN G.
09/18/2020
Good service & price
I’ve used AutoTech for about 2 years now. They are honest about what your cars need , they inspect it and let you know what to keep an eye on. Their pricing is very reasonable.

RK
ROBERT-JAY K.
Jeep Compass
09/14/2020
Close to our home
Excellent work and always done in a timely manner

BOB B.
09/14/2020
Thanks
Thanks for keeping my child and grandson driving in a safe car fast and reliable

DENNIS M.
Acura RL
09/13/2020
Price Gouging
Terrible service ,they are definitely price gouging .They charged DOUBLE to switch out an alternator. I believe in capitalism but these people are price gouging and are out and thieves.
Tony P., Owner from Auto Tech Tire And Service Center responded on 09/14/2020

I am sorry that you feel this way, all of my coupons/ads say that we beat any quote from another shop by 10% with written copy of quote.  I checked with the local dealer and they are $150.00-200.00 more and one random local shop and their price was $30.00 cheaper.  I cannot use internet parts or prices as I have to warranty it for 2 years and 24,000 miles.  Any questions feel free to call 609-653-1011

OP
Oscar P.
Hamilton Township, NJ
INFINITI FX35
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Oscar said that he would recommend this business for service.

09/09/2020
Excellent Service as Always
This has been my service center for years. Always great service every time. Love that I can drop my car off without any fuss and get honest answers every time. Also, weekend hours are very convenient for my work schedule.

ZC
Zach C.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Zach said he went to the business for an oil change. He said there were things too, he wanted diagnosed the check engine light was on. They had the vehicle over night and because of being understaffed that could not be done. He is very disappointed about only one mechanic there and it is not his fault.
Tony P., Owner from Auto Tech Tire And Service Center responded on 09/14/2020

I agree with you and am sorry this happened.  Please call 609-653-1011 and schedule another time for me to scan your light while you wait.

JACKIE F.
09/07/2020
Mike, Kyle, Oscar and the rest of the team care for your vehicle like it was their own. Knowledgeable and friendly, there's never a shortage of time to answer any questions you might have and ensure your satisfaction. Auto Tech stands behind and guarantees their work. They also appreciate YOUR time by getting your vehicle back to you as scheduled. Auto Tech is the best!

AA
ALLISON A.
Doylestown, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
09/06/2020
Very helpful
These guys helped me out with no delay on a holiday weekend when I blew my tire out. Very willing to help and make time to take care of my service needs. Highly recommend.

DAVE P.
09/06/2020
Consistent Quality Service
Always professional great service and a positive experience

KC
KATHY C.
Ocean View, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2020
Fast and friendly service !
I have been going to Auto Tech for over 12+ years, from Marmora to Somers Point. I find their waiting room welcoming and clean if you have to wait. They have a tv and computer for you to use while there. I feel their prices are fair and they always give suggestions of places to compare prices with . I would recommend this business to my friends.

MAUREEN D.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/02/2020
95 Chevy Blazer
First of all you never called me to authorize a tuneup and when I dropped car off it had a full gas tank when I picked it up it was on a 1/4 tank of gas. You also said you checked the brakes were you blind because now brakes go down to the floor also the car has no pickup thought a tune up was done not happy at all on the work that was done. Either you fix these things or take some money off the total which was not authorized. Call me ASAP with your answer.
Tony P., Owner from Auto Tech Tire And Service Center responded on 09/08/2020

Hey this is Mike at Auto Tech, I apoligize for the misunderstanding and I have reached out to both of you and feel like this is resolved.  Please contact me if more future problems. 609-653-1011

Kenneth B.
Jacksonville, FL
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said everything was straight and explained clearly to him.

JOE K.