MICHEAL C.
GMC Terrain
12/13/2018
Always excellent
We have been taking our cars here for years. Very professional and very honest. Plus they always go above and beyond

DAN M.
12/10/2018
They stand behind there work that’s why I send all my people to them
They do a great job letting you know what is wrong with your car

AR
AMY R.
12/07/2018
Always friendly, prompt, and excellent service.
Always satisfied with our service at Auto Tech. Thank you!

Pleasantville, NJ
Kia Soul
12/06/2018
Great timely service
I make an appointment for my oil change and it is always done on time

CHRIS M.
Dodge Dakota
12/06/2018
Always helpful and honest!
Steve at the counter is great. Knowledgable and a straightforward guy.

MICHEAL P.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
12/01/2018
Auto service, maintainence and repairs.
I would highly recommend Auto Tech for any of your auto service needs. I have been a loyal costumer for many years avoiding excessively high dealership charges, instead receiving good work at a fair price ....a call to explain the work to be done, the estimated cost, and allowing you to chose if you want to proceed. The convenience to drop vehicle off and call upon completion. Auto Tech deserves my 5 star rating thank you staff.

EM
ED M.
GMC Savana Special
11/30/2018
Outstanding Service
I have been dealing with Auto Tech since the early 2000's and they have been consistently customer driven every time I needed their service

DAN M.
Chevrolet S-10
11/28/2018
Dan m
They all do a great job and inform you all the time what is going on with your vehicle

Linwood, NJ
11/26/2018
Reliable and Honest
Have used Autotech several times. They will give you an accurate assessment and a fair price. Definitely recommend!!

Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018
Perhaps more experienced ppl needed
First let me say, my mechanic, the tow truck driver & myself all saw a nail in my tire. U were the only place who told me it was not a nail yet a slash in the tread. You fixed it with 2 plugs. I mentioned that to 2 male friends and the service man who I bought new tires from. They ALL said, " you can't do that . U can't fix a slash and u can't put more than 1 plug in an area". I appreciate them taking me in that day but based on what I know now, I feel they should have explained the same way several men did. What if I drove and had a blow out? Not very safe.

CLIFF M.

GB
Gregg B.
Volvo S40
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Gregg said this business was very helpful and fast.

GL
Gordon L.
11/19/2018
Tires
This is an update of my review of 11-14-18 in which my comment was not getting paper work on new tires for my wife's car.

As it turns out it was only a breakdown in the info the supplier sent to Auto Tech. Tony took care of it and paperwork has arrived.

Thanks for the followup.

TG
TOM - 992-0950 G.
11/18/2018
Terrific staff and service
Always receive prompt, and efficient service at a reasonable price. Very pleasant , knowledgeable and courteous staff.

JACK B.
Pleasantville, NJ
Saturn SC 3dr
11/15/2018
Great service and outstanding personnel
They continue to provide excellent service on some time short notice on my part.
Detailed explanation of repairs and recommendations for any scheduled work
Just great people with excellent experience.

Jack Billet

GL
GORDON L.
11/14/2018
Tires
Hello Tony. I was very to learn about the passing of your father.

Thanks for getting tires for my wife's car. However I do not understand why I did not get any paperwork with them. No warranty info, or anything. What do I do if I have a tire problem out of state????

How is calling auto tech going to help me.

Additionally you could not spend 2 minutes to clean the sidewall.

Yes I would recommend auto tech but not for tires without paperwork.

MIKE B.
Honda Civic Si
11/12/2018
Fixed my brakes
My brakes were fixed in one day. Service was great, price reasonable, and location is convieniant. I will return for future maintenance and repairs.

MARK W.
Sewell, NJ
11/10/2018
Great job!
Friendly knowledgeable staff. Great work done at a reasonable price. They go the extra mile to make sure you were satisfied. Thank you Tony, Steve, and Frank.

RT
RICH T.
Jeep Compass
11/09/2018
Customer service
Steve and his crew went through great lengths to ensure that my vehicle was fixed and that I was completely satisfied.

Michael B.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he came in for an oil change service and it took 3 hours.