SOREN S.
10/01/2019
Great service / price
Quick in and out, service was done right with super friendly people there

Mark M.
Laguna Hills, CA
09/01/2019
Unprecedented focus on looking after the customer interest.
Daniel was fantastic. Identified an opportunity for the majority of the repairs to be covered by BMW warranty, even though my warranty had expired, and communicated directly with BMW to save me over $1,600. Most mechanics would have just done the repairs and billed the customer. I’ve never had a mechanic that put the customer interest first. I’ll be a customer for life!

JI
John I.
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/26/2019
Customer service.
This place is very professional, customer friendly, honest, competent technician and VERY reasonable.

Mike L.
BMW 128i
08/12/2019
Great Customer Treatment
These guys know cars, and go out of their way to help customers.

RF
RICK F.
Irvine, CA
BMW M2
07/11/2019
SATISFIED. FRIENDLY STAFF, VERY INFORMATIVE, COMPLETED THE WORK ON TIME.
This is a great place to get your German car repaired. The staff is friendly, informative and doesn't try to sell you service that your car does not need. They are honest. The work was completed on time and I left feeling quite satisfied.

LE
LYNDON E.
06/29/2019
No more Autobahn West due to steadily increasing rates and a loss of confidence/trust in the staff
I started bringing my Cayenne to Autobahn West 8 years ago because I had lost confidence in the Newport Beach Porsche dealership and was tired of getting ripped off there. Autobahn West offered good value, and I trusted the staff. Over the past two years, the rates have crept up to the point where I was recently charged $660 for an oil change. They can't treat customers like that and expect them to return. I'm not sure what's changed at Autobahn West, but I no longer trust the staff or view their services as a good value. I will no longer use them or refer others to them.

JEFF L.

SO
Sean O.
05/31/2019
Front & Rear Brakes, Sensors & Rotors
Paul and the team at Autobahn West took great care of my 2004 BMW 330i - again. Excellent service, efficient, professional, and a pleasure to work with.

MARK P.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/12/2019
Brake Job
Paul and his Autobahn team were extremely professional and courteous, and completed the brake job on my 2010 Mini Cooper S with precision and expertise. Thanks guys!!

SOREN S.
05/05/2019
The guys took care of my care, nice and easy for a fair price! Very happy!

Laguna Niguel, CA
05/02/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Autobahn West is where I have been taking my car for service for the past couple of years. The prices are reasonable and service is excellent. I strongly recommend giving these guys an opportunity to service your car with the expertise and professionalism you expect.

PT
PAUL T.
Laguna Hills, CA
04/28/2019
Porsche service
I've been very happy with the service provided by Autobahn West. Their communication through the process has been extremely good and the work was always completed in a timely manner at a fair price. Unlike BMW's, there are not that many shops that do enough work on Porsche's to do it well and I like the fact there are always Porsche's being worked on when I go there.

BP
BOB P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
04/21/2019
Highly recommend Autobahn West. Great service, great staff.

JOEY A.
Irvine, CA
04/19/2019
Great OEM Service
Autobahn West has great OEM service and especially great customer service. Brandon is very honest, knowledgeable and very responsive. Good pricing does not charge the dealer price.

MANNY M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/18/2019
Ongoing experience is the best. No BS, always the real deal from Paul and his team; they are # 1
Not only is this a US Veteran owned business, but they treat every customer equally. I highly recommend this business as they are grounded in honesty and integrity. The best in south OC...

Mercedes-Benz C250
03/23/2019
Honest, Knowledgeable & Reasonable pricing!
Service is great, done on time and at a reasonable cost. Always willing to help with the little issues/problems! I have and will continue to recommend them.

MARRISSA D.
Laguna Beach, CA
03/20/2019
Will not return
It pains me to write this as I have been a customer with Autobahn for years. When Brandon was here everything was excellent. Now that Brandon has left, we have had problems. The first problem is that last service our oil was not filled to the appropriate level. This resulted in having to go back to have it filled, appropriately. The second issue was this last visit whereby we paid to have a service done and did not receive it. We had to go back again and have it completed and, on top of that, had to pay additional money. Another customer that was waiting while I did also had the same exact issue! I was initially referred several years ago by friends of mine whom also have had issues with their service. All of us will not be returning. Although I realize a change of management means some disorganization, however it appears that the disorganization continues to occur. I actually felt comfortable purchasing a european vehicle knowing that Autobahn would take good care of us at a reasonable price versus the dealer and I would be in good hands (since we have two others cars that we take there), however now I feel I may have made a wrong decision.

SO
Sean O.
03/12/2019
Just an oil change. . .
I've been going to Autobahn west for 20 years on my 3rd BMW that they have helped service and they NEVER let me down. Paul is fantastic, attentive, personable and a pleasure to work with - Keep up the great work!!!

03/10/2019
Price
They are performing at a cheaper rate, while still use original parts

Mike L.
BMW 128i
02/28/2019
Small Place - Big Service
I always take all 3 of my German cars to these guys. Great, timely service and good prices.