MZ
MIKE Z.
10/18/2018
BZ
Great service, friendly atmosphere!

JANET D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/06/2018
Awesome, as usual!
Been coming here for years. Great service, way better prices than the dealers, and Brandon's the best. Very accommodating and always honest. Wouldn't take my MB anywhere else.

GM
GRIFFITH M.
10/01/2018
Audi A3 Repair & Service
FANTASTIC experience! So happy to find Autobahn west they were honest, quick and trustworthy.

Trabuco Canyon, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
09/25/2018
Excellent service, highly recommend
Excellent service, they lissen to your needs, an address it accordingly, what I really appreciated that they don’t oversell u unnecessary, but leaked u aware of any further needs to work he car.

BP
BETTY P.
09/16/2018
Always the best
Brandon is always so helpful. I’m so glad I found him

ROB H.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
09/15/2018
The Best
Branden and his team honest, hardworking and have worked on 4 of my automobiles; 750IL, 911, E350 and currently my A8L. Every repair has been done perfectly and on time. I have never had to bring any of my autos back because of a poor repair. Autobahn's pricing is about half of the dealers and done in half the time of a dealer. If you have a German made car and want a quality repairs service that you can trust, you've just found it.

HZ
HADI (ED) Z.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/05/2018
Brandon is an Angel
Brandon and his team are one of a kind. No word can express the integrity honesty knowledge and the service they offer their customers. They treat everyone like a family. May God bless them, their families and their business.

ROHIT B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/27/2018
Awesome service.
Brandon is one awesome guy and I have been visiting this shop for last 8+ years. Not only do we get the best customer service here but also a great price along with an amazing workmanship. Thanks Brandon for turning us into a life long customer. Hopefully, I don’t have to see you anytime soon:-)

-Rohit

FP
FRANK P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/25/2018
Very predicatable
I totally trust Brandon and his team. Very experienced and they always explain what is wrong with options as appropriate and their recommendations. My AC stopped working and 1 day later the car was as good as new with me paying a very fair price. A rare find for world-class auto service. Better than taking the car to a dealer by far.

Volkswagen Passat
08/21/2018
Great customer service!
Always very professional and a great price for our cars 40,000 mile service.

MARRISSA D.
Laguna Beach, CA
Porsche Cayenne
07/26/2018
Amazing service!
This place is amazing! Very professional and affordable!! Brandon is the best mechanic!!

MI
MARK I.
Porsche Cayenne
06/14/2018
Excellent & Amazing Services & Cares
Since I started going to Autobahn about a year ago from Porsche dealership services, there's nothing but reasonable,
honesty, sincerity, trustworthiness of Brandon, Manager there. I'm very happy to find them. A couple days ago while driving back from Lone Pine on 395 & just before getting on I-15 in Victorville, I heard & felt like a hammer pounding center console area from the bottom of the car and it vibrated the whole car & scary. I slow down and it stopped. Then I called Brandon & told him what's happening. He immediately said he knows what it is and advised me to drive gently and assured I'd be able to drive home about 100 miles away. I told I'd leave my car at his shop if I made it. I drove very gently and fortunately made it about 6:30pm. Luckily, he was still there working late. I told him I have a plan going to Vegas next day & asked to get me a rental car. He asked what time, I said I must be there by 7pm. He said he'd have my car ready by noon next day, so no need to rent a car. He ordered a part, the drive shaft right away before I left and had my car fixed & ready to go before noon next day as promised. I drove to Vegas, and my car ran smoothly like brand new. I couldn't say enough about Brandon & his team being great. The best thing about him is honesty & trustworthiness the give me peace of mind, not to mention prices are very reasonable. Thanks Brandon. See you next time.

LF
LIZ F.
06/10/2018
Thank you Brandon.
Brandon you make it so pleasurable to come have my car worked on with you. I could not imagine going any where else.

RF
RANDY F.
06/05/2018
Trust
I felt very comfortable dealing with Brandon. Never once felt pushed. Never felt that he didn’t have my best interests in hand. Would recommend Autobahn West to my friends.

SE
STEVEN E.
Porsche 911
05/10/2018
Brandon Does It Again
After servicing our MB vehicles, we brought in our 911 Porsche for the first time to Autobahn West for an oil change. In addition to providing excellent value (compared to the dealership and other independent service shops), Brandon is attentive, takes the time to explain what the service entails and seeks to achieve perfection - which he did. Looking forward to having Autobahn service all of our cars (4 in all)

PO
PETER O.
Porsche Cayman
04/28/2018
Expert service
I take my 07 Cayman S to Autobahn West whenever I need any type of service on the vehicle. It’s reassuring to know that for example all fluids are tested and replacement is determined by assessing the functionality of the component or fluids, never just based on what the “schedule “ says since I drive my car purely for pleasure the miles driven are not the only consideration. So taking my car to Autobahn West I know I am in good hands and no unnecessary money is wasted on unnecessary maintenance just whatever the car needs at the time. Also great to know the technicians are factory trained and know my vehicle well.

PS
PAUL S.
Lake Forest, CA
04/27/2018
Best in the business!
Brandon and team have services my various BMW's over the past 10+ years. You simply cannot find a more honest shop to deal with who truly support their customers. This is an outstanding company to do business with.

PC
PHIL C.
Honda Element
04/25/2018
Brandon and Autobahn are the best
If you want something from the past, like an auto shop where you know the guy behind the desk and he knows you, Autobahn is the place for you. We take all of our cars to Brandon for regular maintenance. The prices are fair, the repairs are done in a timely manner and we know that Brandon takes good care of us.

Mike L.
Coto De Caza, CA
BMW 128i
04/20/2018
Always efficient
Easy to get appointments. Great work and done timely. Brandon is very helpful.

DON H.
04/15/2018
Very impressed!
First time using Autobahn West and was truly impressed. Brandon is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I've found my new BMW mechanic!