MI
MARK I.
Porsche Cayenne
06/14/2018
Excellent & Amazing Services & Cares
Since I started going to Autobahn about a year ago from Porsche dealership services, there's nothing but reasonable,
honesty, sincerity, trustworthiness of Brandon, Manager there. I'm very happy to find them. A couple days ago while driving back from Lone Pine on 395 & just before getting on I-15 in Victorville, I heard & felt like a hammer pounding center console area from the bottom of the car and it vibrated the whole car & scary. I slow down and it stopped. Then I called Brandon & told him what's happening. He immediately said he knows what it is and advised me to drive gently and assured I'd be able to drive home about 100 miles away. I told I'd leave my car at his shop if I made it. I drove very gently and fortunately made it about 6:30pm. Luckily, he was still there working late. I told him I have a plan going to Vegas next day & asked to get me a rental car. He asked what time, I said I must be there by 7pm. He said he'd have my car ready by noon next day, so no need to rent a car. He ordered a part, the drive shaft right away before I left and had my car fixed & ready to go before noon next day as promised. I drove to Vegas, and my car ran smoothly like brand new. I couldn't say enough about Brandon & his team being great. The best thing about him is honesty & trustworthiness the give me peace of mind, not to mention prices are very reasonable. Thanks Brandon. See you next time.

LF
LIZ F.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
06/10/2018
Thank you Brandon.
Brandon you make it so pleasurable to come have my car worked on with you. I could not imagine going any where else.

RF
RANDY F.
06/05/2018
Trust
I felt very comfortable dealing with Brandon. Never once felt pushed. Never felt that he didn’t have my best interests in hand. Would recommend Autobahn West to my friends.

SE
STEVEN E.
Porsche 911
05/10/2018
Brandon Does It Again
After servicing our MB vehicles, we brought in our 911 Porsche for the first time to Autobahn West for an oil change. In addition to providing excellent value (compared to the dealership and other independent service shops), Brandon is attentive, takes the time to explain what the service entails and seeks to achieve perfection - which he did. Looking forward to having Autobahn service all of our cars (4 in all)

PO
PETER O.
Porsche Cayman
04/28/2018
Expert service
I take my 07 Cayman S to Autobahn West whenever I need any type of service on the vehicle. It’s reassuring to know that for example all fluids are tested and replacement is determined by assessing the functionality of the component or fluids, never just based on what the “schedule “ says since I drive my car purely for pleasure the miles driven are not the only consideration. So taking my car to Autobahn West I know I am in good hands and no unnecessary money is wasted on unnecessary maintenance just whatever the car needs at the time. Also great to know the technicians are factory trained and know my vehicle well.

PS
PAUL S.
Lake Forest, CA
04/27/2018
Best in the business!
Brandon and team have services my various BMW's over the past 10+ years. You simply cannot find a more honest shop to deal with who truly support their customers. This is an outstanding company to do business with.

PC
PHIL C.
Honda Element
04/25/2018
Brandon and Autobahn are the best
If you want something from the past, like an auto shop where you know the guy behind the desk and he knows you, Autobahn is the place for you. We take all of our cars to Brandon for regular maintenance. The prices are fair, the repairs are done in a timely manner and we know that Brandon takes good care of us.

Mike L.
Coto De Caza, CA
BMW 128i
04/20/2018
Always efficient
Easy to get appointments. Great work and done timely. Brandon is very helpful.

DON H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
04/15/2018
Very impressed!
First time using Autobahn West and was truly impressed. Brandon is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I've found my new BMW mechanic!

MARRISSA D.
Laguna Beach, CA
Porsche Cayenne
04/14/2018
Service with Confidence!
They are awesome! Brandon is so sweet and knowledgeable! They will not make you do anything unnecessary and are extremely well priced! The dealers are double the price of what these guys charge! I will never go anywhere else!

RF
RICK F.
Irvine, CA
03/30/2018
FANTASTIC SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE
I took my car in for an oil change and to install new spark plugs. Brandon was courteous, helpful, and informative as always. The car runs like a champ. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone who owns a German made car.

HZ
HADI (ED) Z.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/23/2018
Brandon Rocks
Brandon Rocks. He honest knowledgable and a pal for life;)

SK
SOCRATES K.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/17/2018
The car runs great! Good job! We will do future repairs and services here.
Thank you!

RO
RUSTY O.
03/09/2018
Autobahn West and Brandon has worked on a number of my cars and this experience was no different. They always get my car in quickly and get the work done right. Thanks again Brandon!

PC
PHIL C.
Honda Element
03/04/2018
Another great job
Brought our Honda Element in for an oil change before driving up to the mountains and snow. Thanks, Brandon, for getting the brakes up to par.

MICHAEL L.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL
03/02/2018
service
excellent service and a fair price.

RO
RUSTY O.
02/05/2018
Autobahn West and Brandon were very helpful and a pleasure to work with. Their prices are very reasonable and much cheaper than the dealer. They also got me in on the weekend with very short noticed.
I rarely provide reviews but everyone needs a good mechanic.

MARLA L.
Porsche Cayman
01/19/2018
Best mechanics in town!
Honest, dependable, genuine customer service (Brandon) and impeccable spot-on maintenance (Jon).
Won’t take my car anywhere else.

RUTH S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
01/17/2018
Maintenance Service MB
I made an appointment for the scheduled maintenance and was told it would take approx. 2 hrs.! Two hours later, I got the call my car was done! Never does that happen at the dealer! Brandon is always so nice and friendly as well as being knowledgeable! He answers all questions and explains very clearly what needs to be done! I would definitely recommend Autobahn West to anyone who has a MB!

AU
ALEXANDRA U.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/10/2018
Capable & knowleggeable service!
Excellent experience each and every time I have visited Autobahn West. Brandon is excellent at explaining the mechanics of the car, what needs immediate attention and what can wait. Wish I would have found Autobahn sooner....