Judy C.

Peter B.
Porsche Macan
01/18/2020
Great people great service
I have used auto house Schmid many times over the years. I originally started using the shop because of Paul I have referred all of my family because I believe he does really good work and treats his customers fairly. This last time I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Alex.
I got an estimate from him to do the brakes on my Porsche and the final price was just as he had quoted and again another job well done. What propelled me to write this review is not so much how he treated me and I was treated great but the way he treated an elderly lady who was before me in the line. I was so impressed with the respect and patience he showed for her. I have a 93-year-old mother and I would only hope that whenever she needed help that she would get the kind of help that Alex provided. Very very nice to see.

EB
Eric B.
San Francisco, CA
Volkswagen Passat
01/15/2020
Best German auto care in Bay Area
The only place I take my cars for repair!

DF
Donna F.
Hillsborough, CA
Mercedes-Benz E400
01/14/2020
Super service
I have always had great service from Autohaus Schmid and this was no exception. There was a problem with a tire and they took my car unscheduled and fixed the problem and had the car ready quickly - I didn't even have to change an appointment later that day.

FC
Fernando C.
01/13/2020
Great Service!
I've been to Autohaus before to service my 2012 BMW and they never dissapoint. Great service, and great prices! You will always get a great quote, and they will never try to sell you services that are not needed.

MN
Mika N.
01/10/2020
Service with integrity
I had Paul and Alex service my Audi A3 a couple of months ago. Last week, my car started to shudder and shake but no check-engine light came on. Mystified, I took it in for them to take a look. They spent a lot of time running diagnostics, downloaded to codes to see if there were errors, and took turns taking it out to see if they could replicate. In the end, it remained a mystery. I offered to pay for their time and effort, but Paul refused saying that he did not believe in charging when he couldn't find anything and fix anything. I really appreciated that honesty. I highly recommend Autohaus Schmid!

Claudio C.
Redwood City, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/09/2020
very personable
The service at Autohaus Schmidt has always been excellent, Paul is extremely personable and takes an interest in any concerns that we have. Also very conscientious on the maintenance of my car and notification to ask when it is needed.The service at Autohaus Schmidt has always been excellent, Paul is extremely personable and takes an interest in any concerns that we have. Also very conscientious on the maintenance of my car and notification to ask when it is needed

TH
Tamara H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Tamara said this business is consistently fabulous and Paul and the staff are the best.

RO
Roy O.
Scotts Valley, CA
Mercedes-Benz S600
12/28/2019
Excellent customer service and expertise
Always top notch service and expertise at competitive honest pricing!

I totally trust that they will make the proper diagnosis and complete the repairs competently, and they did.

Highly recommended

Pacifica, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/22/2019
Always great service and informative
I appreciate the attention and care in their work from following up as promised and being up front about the services my older car needs (or doesn’t need). Really do love them!

CP
Carrol P.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/22/2019
Service with a smile!
Our daughters 1998 car was towed in these folks were the 4 th to review issues. They bailed waited for parts to come and repaired it in a jiffy! Thanks!!

DX
Dave X.
Millbrae, CA
12/20/2019
Repairs
Everyone is so great, love this place!

Moses R.
12/19/2019
The best.
Let me tell you about the amazing people working here, from beginning to finish they did an amazing job.. they found out what was wrong with my car and the next day it was back with me! Thank you guys you got yourself a loyal customer!

GE
Greg E.
12/18/2019
Very helpful and welcoming
They were very helpful with what I needed help with, and went above and beyond for one of my requests.

I worked with Alex