Diana P.
11/18/2020
Very Prompt & Friendly
The mechanic was a very nice young man , came out to talk with me , the owner Don and Granddaughter (receptionist) are very nice wholesome, down to earth people , Don came out as well to speak with me . I would recommend them to take care of your car needs .

LL
Leslie L.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/09/2020
Life saver
My Range Rover gearshift failed and needed replacement. My car was stuck in park and wouldn’t move I needed to drive the car cross country to Chicago, and was also worried that it would need repairs along the way. All this occurring during a pandemic! Autohaus located the part, shipped it in, expertly repaired the car, and kept me informed every step of the way! Thank you!!!

CP
Christina P.
11/04/2020
This business is local and family operated. The mechanics are incredibly thorough and knowledgeable about directly addressing the issue with confidence. I couldn’t be more impressed with their ability to locate the issue and fix it instead of playing a costly guessing game. The mechanics complete a clean job efficiently and effectively.

The service was genuine, honest and friendly. I truly felt valued as a client with the safety of the vehicle put first. I appreciate the dedication and hard work, thank you a million.

SR
Shelli R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/05/2020
Stopped what they were doing & looked at my car
Had a minor concern that it was an ongoing issue with more money to be spent, after spending a considerable amount. Delightfully enlightened it was just a mouse. The crew went an extra mile by addressing a leak in my windshield wiper fluid and it’s ability to squirt effectively. Left happy and supported by locals who love their community.

dolly p.
Porsche Cayenne
09/18/2020
Trustworthy Personable Honest
They take the time to explain the problem and options. Excellent communication!

PP
Peggy P.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
09/08/2020
Making my Mercie (1998 Mercedes) Great Again!!
Trustworthy and reliable! They have treated me more than fair for the repairs I needed on my 1998 Mercedes I recommend them for your German Vehicles 😁I needed

AD
Amanda D.
Volvo XC90
09/01/2020
Always excellent
I have taken several VW and Volvo vehicles to Autohaus for a wide range of service needs and they have always done a great job. They're very professional and very upfront and transparent about pricing.

Mauny M.
Volkswagen Vanagon
08/28/2020
Professional service at short notice
Traveling from New Mexico destination, Cascades. We had a broken A/C belt in our Westfalia van. We called Auto House, and they got us in and out the same day.

CF
Carol F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/25/2020
Job Well Done!
The crew at the Autohaus Service Center did an excellent job of replacing the front and rear brakes on my 2012 VW Tiguan. The owner and staff were very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to having all the work on my two VW's done at the Autohaus Service Center. Thanks!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/19/2020
Everything was great there. Friendly, helpful and reasonable prices.
Only negative issue is that if you don't use an American Express card then a 4% charge is added using any other type card.

08/05/2020
super fast oil change :)
Took my X3 here for an oil change as I was looking for a “german car familiar” place. Also, I prefer to make an appointment vs “drive thru” service to fit w my work schedule. The service was fast, the tech was knowledgeable and Megan, the manager, offers great customer service and makes sure you’re happy. Would def recommend and will def go back for service. Thanks!

TC
Tish C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/22/2020
Professional friendly service!
When my vehicle is at Auto haus I can relax knowing it is in good hands! Competent professional service!! My kind of place!!

Mark S.
06/23/2020
Friendly Efficient
Had a “check engine light “ warning on my 2018 BMW X 3. Was able to get in the same day and had the error code read. As the X3 is still under warranty didn’t have the work done at Auto Haus.
From the front office gal to the mechanic to the owner all were friendly and extremely helpful. Definitely would use Auto Haus again.

NA
Neoma A.
Kalispell, MT
Volvo XC90
06/22/2020
A truly honest, through establishment that has an old-fashioned value for customers. Truly refreshing! Thanks a million!
A truly honest, completely concerned establishment
Truly refreshing

TC
Tish C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/02/2020
You can trust them with your prized Vehicle!
Professional friendly Staff! Competent well trained mechanics! A place you can trust!!