Anonymous avatar
FIAT 500
05/10/2018
Honesty and dependability
We are new customers, our car wouldn't start and they came to our aid before we had ever been a customer. The prices are reasonable and the service was above average. I will recommend Automan to anyone looking for an honest auto service business.

CRAIG S.
Jonestown, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/27/2018
Unhappy
Vehicle took days to be repaired. We got the vehicle back and driven the first time heard a noise. Screen in vehicle displays the same message of needing fixed as before we took the vehicle in. By the time the vehicle was brought home it smelled like something was burning. Now time is taken out of our schedule again to take it back in again today!
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic

It is true that it took several days to complete the repairs. A close friend of mine passed away and I had part in the viewing and funeral. Craig was informed of these events. The workers did come in after hours and Saturday to complete the repairs. It is also correct that there was a noise and a hot smell after driving the vehicle for awhile. This was because the parking brake shoes were adjusted a little to close. When we were informed of the problem and the vehicle was brought back, we stopped what we were doing and took care of it immediatley while the customer waited. The vehicle was brought in for state safety inspection and there was no request made to have the ride control repaired and neither is this a safety inspection item. (reason for repair message on dash) We appologized to Craig for the delayed repairs and he admitted that in the past this has not been our pattern. We wish them well as they search for a more compentent shop.

Your Automan Diagnostics Team

EB
EARL B.
11/28/2017
Earl's truck!
I think Earl wanted an oil change, I don't think he got one unless you didn't put it on the bill? Please respond..
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic

Hi
yes that was taking care of - thanks

Your Automan Diagnostics Team

BP
BRYAN P.
11/22/2017
Truck
The only bad thing was getting this email at 11pm on a wed. night most nights this would have woken me up. An email during normal working hours would be nice.

Thanks

RICHARD R.
09/01/2017
knowegeable
good mechanics and friendly service

KR
KEITH R.
08/13/2017
Promp and intelligent
Great service and went out of the way to fix the problem.

Dodge Caravan
08/04/2017
You were there when I needed you!
You not only towed me when I needed it, but you not only fixed my problem, but also fixed a maintenance problem. I have always appreciated all that you have done for me, many thanks.

Myerstown, PA
07/28/2017
Workmanship and service are reliable
Wesley and Marty will do all they can to get your vehicle back on the road as safely and quickly as possible.

Dodge Caravan
06/02/2017
Excellent service from Automan.
As usual, I received great service and timely work done with a good attitude. I have been coming here now for over ten years. Thank you for everything, ELA

05/26/2017
2014 Chrysler Town & Country
Excellent service, wonderful workmanship!

MATTHEW H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/20/2017
Honesty and quality of workmanship
Marty and his family are very friendly and they do everything possible to get you back on the road.

STEVE S.
Dodge Sprinter
05/11/2017
Check & service of my van
Great service, good communication (problems identified, no extra work done w/o permission). Reasonable fees.

12/07/2016
Good Service Good mechanics

RICHARD R.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/25/2016
GREAT
Wonderful personalities and great workmanship.

RICHARD M.
10/13/2016
Quick and thorough service!
I can rely on Automan for all my automobile questions and needs. On top of all that, this business is in my neighborhood! Convenient, friendly, knowledgeable and thorough!

TD

great
great

JOAN M.
06/29/2016
excellent service and a pleasure to do business
Always responsive and great service you canf count on. Very nice people.

MATTHEW H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/24/2016
Friendliness and knowledge
Thanks for repairing my engine in my 04 trailblazer. It sounds a lot quieter and runs great.

Richland, PA