MK
MICHAEL K.
Pine Grove, PA
10/06/2019
Honest, reliable, courteous, and well maintained shop.
Customer focus is a high priority, detailed explanation of all work performed. Courteous care of your vehicle while in shop, plastic on seats and floor mats, no greasy hands o steering wheel. Friendly staff that go above and beyond.

ROBERT H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/21/2019
Top Notch Service
Trustworthy service work at a fair price!
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 09/21/2019

Thanks Bobby for taking time out of your hetic schedule for a review.  And "thank you" for the oportunity to service your vehicles.  As always it was a pleasure!!   Stay safe out there!!

LD
LUKE D.
09/20/2019
Awesome Work
Automan did very good work to my truck and did an amazing job with communication. Every time something came up or I had a question they got ahold of me within a timely manor! Great job, would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 09/21/2019

Thanks Luke for the business!  It was a pleasure to work with you on this project!!  Thanks again

MATTHEW H.
GMC Envoy XL
09/10/2019
Honest, Quality Repairs
I know when I leave my car to be repaired at Automan Diagnostic they will be honest with me and do quality work. I am always pleased with the way I am treated and the work is always excellent.
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 09/21/2019

Thanks Matt for taking time to review. We do appreciate the business!!  Thankyou!

NS
NELSON S.
08/31/2019
Professional and persistent
I had an ongoing issue with my BMW. Auto man was the only person to figure it out. They solved the problem and figured out it was a recall. Great Job !
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 09/21/2019

Thanks Nelson for the privilege of working with you! And a special thanks to you and your family for your patience as we worked through the issue. Again "Thanks" for the business and stay safe!!

TP
TAMAH P.
Nissan Versa
07/15/2019
Listens .
Never were too busy to give time to my car, even though they may be very busy.

Ford Excursion
07/10/2019
Great job again!
Called last evening and left message that I had to get my truck fixed because I was going away. Received call next morning and had an appt to get it fixed. Truck was fixed before end of day! Love this place!!

FR
FRANK R.
HUMMER H1
05/31/2019
H1 Engine Upgrade
I was looking to replace my under powered 2001 H1 6.5 stock engine but wasn't sure if to attempt a DuraMax retrofit or do a GEP P400. After extensive research I opted for the more economical and practical P400 with some added upgrades, Heath Diesels' Merlin pump, Cam shaft with high flow water pump, (H1's are notorious for running hot), accompanied by Rubber Ducks' proprietary inner cooler, 2 inch lift kit, topped off with a Heath Diesel Super 7 turbo and ECM performance tuning among other miscellaneous performance parts. Now to find a Hummer trained technician or qualified diesel mechanic as my go to guy Tor Fossnes was unavailable for the foreseen future. Having spoken with Bill Heath extensively through the engine decision process I asked him if this were his build whom other than himself would he trust with such an undertaking, without skipping a beat Bill recommended Marty and his son Wes. Wes and I spoke for several weeks as he helped me with the different aspects of engine design and horse power performance upgrades. Wes seemed extremely knowledgeable and was incredibly helpful throughout the initial phases. Mind you that I had yet given Wes the job and yet he continued to take my calls and give me his expert advise. Not many people out there that would do what Wes did for me. Wes knew how important it was to me that this job be done right. I got my truck back yesterday and needless to say that it turned out better than I had hoped for. I have gotten to know a little bit about the Hoover family and can say that this family are as good as they come in my opinion. If you are looking for good workmanship, honesty, and integrity then Automan Diagnostics is the place for you. Truly a good old fashioned family business.
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 07/13/2019

Frank - Thanks for taking time to review!  And Thanks for allowing us the chance to work with you on this project. We will be in contact with you again next week - thanks and have a good week!!

CA
CARLOS A.
Columbia, PA
05/22/2019
People
Good good good good
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks Carlos for trusting us with the repairs on the truck! We are always more than happy to do our best to keep it running 100%    thanks again

MK
MICHAEL K.
Pine Grove, PA
05/10/2019
Clean , organized, courteous service, respect for your vehicle
Honest technician that takes the time to answer all your questions. Shop is clean and organized.
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 06/18/2019

Good Morning Michael.   Thanks For the review. Congragulations on the new truck!!  We are sure you will be happy with it!  Again Thanks for your business!

DEVIN W.
Ford Expedition
05/09/2019
Great shop
Great honest garage.
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks Devin!!   We appreciated your business!

03/30/2019
Very happy
Can always get an appt in an timely fashion. And they get the repair done in an timely matter. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Nothing bad can be said of them! Very happy with Automans! Will continue to use them!
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Sherry for your kind words!  We very much appreciate you business - thanks again

CE
CHRIS E.
03/17/2019
Friendly place very good service
They make sure when my vehicle leaves there establishment the work is done to my approval and they keep good records that you can check into on there web site.
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 03/29/2019

Chris
Thanks allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle!  And We hope the Forester  treats you well.   Again many thanks for your business!!

JE
JANET E.
FIAT 500
03/16/2019
This is a place I can fully trust
The work they do is top notch.
Friendly people and knowledgeable.
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 03/29/2019

Hello Janet
Thanks for the review. While we are not perfect that is our goal!! Thanks again for choosing Automan!!

ROBERT H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/02/2019
Great Shop
The people at Automan are friendly, courteous, and do a great job every time. I wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere else
Wesley H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 02/06/2019

Hi Bobby   Thanks so much for the review!!  Appreciate working with you in the shop and out on the road - Thanks and stay safe!!

Ford Excursion
12/22/2018
They are dependable and very curtious
Great to work with. For all the ladies out there that have diesel trucks. This is the place to go. They don’t take you across and are very knowledgeable. been going here fir approx a year to get the oil changed and other stuff done to my truck and I’m very happy with them
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 02/06/2019

Thank-you Sherry. We sincerely appreciate your business!!

Cadillac CTS
10/08/2018
Very trustworthy
I highly recommend this garage. The owner and stafff are friendly and knowledgeable.Prices are fair and the work they do is superb.They sincerely care about satisfying their customers.It’s a pleasure dealing with them.

FIAT 500
05/10/2018
Honesty and dependability
We are new customers, our car wouldn't start and they came to our aid before we had ever been a customer. The prices are reasonable and the service was above average. I will recommend Automan to anyone looking for an honest auto service business.

CRAIG S.
Jonestown, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/27/2018
Unhappy
Vehicle took days to be repaired. We got the vehicle back and driven the first time heard a noise. Screen in vehicle displays the same message of needing fixed as before we took the vehicle in. By the time the vehicle was brought home it smelled like something was burning. Now time is taken out of our schedule again to take it back in again today!
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 04/30/2018

It is true that it took several days to complete the repairs. A close friend of mine passed away and I had part in the viewing and funeral. Craig was informed of these events. The workers did come in after hours and Saturday to complete the repairs. It is also correct that there was a noise and a hot smell after driving the vehicle for awhile. This was because the parking brake shoes were adjusted a little to close. When we were informed of the problem and the vehicle was brought back, we stopped what we were doing and took care of it immediatley while the customer waited. The vehicle was brought in for state safety inspection and there was no request made to have the ride control repaired and neither is this a safety inspection item. (reason for repair message on dash) We appologized to Craig for the delayed repairs and he admitted that in the past this has not been our pattern. We wish them well as they search for a more compentent shop.

EB
EARL B.
11/28/2017
Earl's truck!
I think Earl wanted an oil change, I don't think he got one unless you didn't put it on the bill? Please respond..
Martin H. from Automan Diagnostic responded on 12/05/2017

Hi
yes that was taking care of - thanks