Latest Review over 6 years ago

DAVID K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
09/07/2011
Honest, Courteous, Itegrity = Peace of Mind
Automotion is the best auto mechanic shop in So Cal. They understand that my truck is my business and that each day without it I'm out of business. They tell me what I need to know to make an informed decision based on my economics. They treat you like family and work hard to earn your trust. This is why I continue to drive all the way from South County to have my car serviced here.

RHYS B.
Huntington Beach, CA
08/27/2011
Always excellent
Automotion is my GO-TO place for all my car needs. They have gone beyond good service because they are absolutely dependable, honest and I know, as a woman who knows nothing about cars, that whatever they suggest or do will be the very best and safe option available.

JERRY F.