NT
NICK T.
06/13/2020
Good work, warranty and price

DK
Derrick K.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Derrick said he liked their customer service, their communication, they were timely, and Mike, the manager, was very forthcoming and user friendly.

ZB
Zachary B.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Zachary said the staff kept him informed with the development of the service, they have reasonable prices and they provided great service.

Mazda MPV
06/05/2020
Hey, they can do ...
Great bunch of guys there, top notch!
Fix the problem right ...

KN
Karen N.
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Karen said that they take care of what needs to be taken care of.

RP
Renee P.
Nissan Sentra
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Renee said this business is really good. They did what they were supposed to do and they were very helpful.

Linda M.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Linda said they were fast at fixing her air conditioning for her log drive.

SL
STAN L.
05/20/2020
Recommend Automotive Alternative
Great service! Great attitude! Did a brake job and recommended using parts made in USA. We did.
Steven S. from Automotive Alternative responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you, Stan, for your business and your kind review. We've been here almost 28 years and customers like you keep us in business. Take care, God Bless and God bless the USA.

KG
KEN G.
05/07/2020
Outstanding Work
My experiences has always been pleasant and the work is OUTSTANDING. They are straight shooters. Mike is a repository of knowledge and experience.
Steven S. from Automotive Alternative responded on 05/07/2020

It's always a pleasure to see your smiling face. Thank you so much for your business. Take care and have a blessed week.

KG
KATHLEEN G.
Chevrolet S-10
05/05/2020
BEST AUTO REPAIR PLACE I KNOW
I took my vehicle in for a routine oil change, investigate a noise under the hood and a new blinker problem. This was my third visit, and, as usual, what I thought was wrong wasn't and the guys found out the real problems and corrected them. I was even shown the malfunctioning part that was obviously worn.
Usually I get a ride home while my car is being serviced, but this time I had to stay. I had to go to the restroom and it was immaculate. I was very pleased.
The people here are honest and caring and very pleasant to work with. I wouldn't dream of taking my vehicle anywhere else.
Steven S. from Automotive Alternative responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. We have been here over 27 years and take pride in our satisfied customers. Also, my wife and daughter painted and decorated the ladies restroom and they will be excited to hear you where happy with the cleanliness. Again, thank you so much for your business and when you need us, we're here. God Bless.

Michael D.
Nissan Maxima
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he had a good experience with this business but unfortunately, they weren't able to fix his vehicle.

CP
Cleve P.
Buick Enclave
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Cleve said this business has always done good by him.

Scott B.
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the staff treats him well and gets the job done fast.

TH
Travis H.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Travis said this business did a good job and got it done quick.

AD
Adam D.
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Adam said this business was very helpful and very descriptive.
Steven S. from Automotive Alternative responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you, Adam, for the kind review. We're here for you when you need us. Stay safe and stay well. God Bless.