Latest Review over 5 years ago

JULIE L.
01/15/2013
courtesy
The customer service was excellent.

SJ

JANICE D.
Pontiac Vibe
11/28/2012
fast, friendly, reliable, honest
I always find that my car is serviced as soon as possible and the staff are always friendly.

BILL H.
11/24/2012
Immediate service at nearly closing time
Thanks to the great folks who let me come in at nearly closing to replace a headlamp before we left for out of town. Great work!

GB
GERALD B.
Pontiac Bonneville
The waiting was great
Took my car in for the annual inspection. Sitting in a nice comfortable chair drinking a cup of coffee in an air condition room is so much better than staying in your car and waiting in line for your turn, Thanks AS.
Gerald Barrow

MARK B.
Safety inspection
Friendly and efficient

NS
NOEL S.
Safety Inspection
I have always enjoyed the service that I have received here. The people are always so polite and the service always accomplishes the objective!

JAMES S.
Lincoln Town Car
11/22/2012
I can trust the information they provide
I went in with some specific repairs and some non-specific repairs according to another garage. I wanted your shop to evaluate the non-specific repairs and give me a truthful evaluation as to whether they were actually needed.

EA
ESTHER A.
I trust them
This last visit was longer than I anticipated. I was told that it was because I had a 6 cylinder auto. It was a gasket leak. They were very nice.

LEONARD S.
Close to Sun City & friendly
They got me in & out very quickly and were very nice & helpful. I just moved to the area & am glad to find a good repair place so close to my house.

JOHN B.
Efficient and competent.
I had my car inspected and basic maintenance check, all in about an hour. Very pleased!

DON G.
11/20/2012
very responsive to needs
was given a time estimate of 1.5 hours for an inspection, was completed in less than 45 minutes.
as always, they come thru with quality, right pricing and timely performance

TC
TOM C.
Lexus GX 470
11/20/2012
Turn Siignal
$50 to replace a turn signal bulb is a little over the top!

ROBERTA M.
11/18/2012
COmfortable place to wait.
I waited less time than i was told my inspection would take. An excellent experience! The hot chocolate helped my blood sugar level. Great stuff!!

MARK P.
Buick Rendezvous
11/18/2012
Courtesy, honesty
Timely and affordable

RUSSELL B.
Infiniti Q45
Honest.
The last 2 times I have been to Automotive Specialist their final bill was less than their estimate. I had taken my car to the Infiniti dealer to rectify a misfire; their estimate was more than $1,500. Automotive Specialist fixed it for $197, Wow!

JIM G.
GMC Envoy
Great Customer Service!
Automotive Specialist is trusting service with honestly and integrity.

WD
WAYNE D.
Infiniti I35
Service of Staff
The frint dest guys were very helpful to my wife and me. Work on the car was completed as we discussed

JE
JOHN E.
Mercedes-Benz CLK350
11/14/2012
service, people, appearance
Just in for a state inspection, but I was impressed by the waiting area, the friendliness of the people, and the quick service.