Overall Rating 4.9736842/5Overall Rating 4.9736842/5Overall Rating 4.9736842/5Overall Rating 4.9736842/5rating 4.9736842
Overall Rating 2.39474/5Overall Rating 2.39474/5rating 2.39474rating 2.39474rating 2.39474

Roxann G.
2019 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2019 Category: Service
very quick
they were able to get me in and out and in time for work loved that

Lcdr S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Genesis
Bring Hyundai Genesis back to Corpus Christi, Texas
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/15/2019

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2015 Hyundai Genesis to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service and we're pleased to see that Brennan made sure you were completely satisfied.

Michael H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2019 Category: Service
The service rep was very helpful with regard to the service recommendations for the vehicle. It helped me under stand my options for future service.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2016 Elantra GT to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service and we're pleased to see that Patricia made sure you were completely satisfied.

Julie G.
George West, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Anthony was very helpful
Anthony conducted thorough review of my car including looking under the hood. First service technician to ever do this. He saw that the overflow radiator canister was dry and told me he was concerned about it. A technician found a small hole in the upper radiator hose. The technician even put a line on the canister so I knew where fluid level should be. I had to delay a 1,000 mile solo road trip, but so glad the hose was received the next day. Thanks to Anthony and the technician or I would have been stranded on the side of the highway. Anthony even called me a few days later to make sure my trip was OK. First service technician to ever follow up with me.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for bringing your 2017 Santa Fe to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service and we're pleased Anthony made sure you were completely satisfied.

CT
Casey T.
Taft, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Not scary at all
I’ve never had much luck with services but Anthony made it super easy and not so scary he not only educated me on my car (my first time owning a Hyundai) but he along with me inspected my car and asked what I wanted done and showed me my car needs. He definitely treated me like a valued customer and not a dollar sign to up sell on prices, he kept me informed every step. Mrs Priscilla (she was blonde super lovely lady at the front she liked my key holder) was very nice and polite not only that she was different she wasn’t rude like most “front of house faces” most ladies who work dealerships tend to be she was down to earth and super sweet. All in all they are the real reason you guys got a 5 on top of course of the amazing hard work that was put into my car (she came out washed and looking beautiful not to mention all parts that were fixed work perfectly!!

Thank you for bringing your 2013 Veloster to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service and we're pleased Corey made sure you were completely satisfied.

Andrew M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great service from everyone at Autonation Hyundai
Everyone did a great job. Very timely and kept me informed throughout the whole experience. Definitely recommend this location.

Thank you for bringing your 2016 Veloster to us for your service needs.

RP
Roland P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Corey is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!
Great group of people . Corey does a fantastic job taking care of his customers . Great job !!!!!!

Thank you for bringing your 2017 Santa Fe to us for your service needs.

James C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and friendly personal
Do not change s thing about the service It was excellent
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/12/2019

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2019 Sonata to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service and we're pleased to see Corey made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent visit.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service!
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/09/2019

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2016 Tucson to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service and we're glad to see Corey made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent visit.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Amazing

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2018 Elantra to us for your service needs.

Marcos H.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Cool and friendly service
Love the people and the hospitality they showed me. Especially Patricia from customer service

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2008 Sonata to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service and we're glad Patricia was able to make sure you were completely satisfied on your recent visit.

2013 Hyundai Azera
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
Service completed in reasonable amount of time.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/08/2019

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2013 Azera to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service to our customers and we're glad to see that Brennan made sure you were completely satisfied.
Thanks again and we'll see you next time.

AH
Alicia H.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Inspection sticker
I appreciate for Patricia Evan's for doing an awesome amazing attending to my needs. I prefer dealing with her, when it comes in our both Hyundai Sonata vehicles.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2018 Sonata to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service to our customers and we're glad to see that Patricia made sure you were completely satisfied.
Thanks again and we'll see you next time.

Jose A.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Patricia is an excellent service agent. She goes the extra mile to get customer's satisfaction.
Hope the rest are like her.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/05/2019

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2016 Sonata to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service and we're disappointed to see we failed to reach our goal on your service visit.
Please feel free to contact me directly at BrandtL@autonation.com or call 361-808-6103.

LL
Linda L.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Service was completed in a timely manner
Patricia was very helpful and informative

We work hard to provide 5-STAR service and we're glad Patricia made sure you were completely satisfied on your recent visit.

2014 Hyundai Azera
Work Ethics
Everyone here is willing to do whatever they can to help you out regardless of the situation. All staff members are nice & patient.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/03/2019

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2014 Azera to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service and we're glad Corey made sure you were completely satisfied.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Consistency, friendliness, great service
Time and time again all of my vehicles are always taken care of! Thanks Anthony and thanks team!

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2013 Genesis to us for your service needs.
We appreciate your business and your loyalty to us.

Angie S.
Portland, TX
07/02/2019 Category: Service
I like the ease in making an appointment and the text notifications.
I like the ease in making an appointment and the text and email notifications.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/02/2019

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2013 Elantra to us for your service needs.
We work very hard to provide 5-STAR service and I'm sorry to see we failed to achieve that goal on your recent visit.
Please feel free to call me directly at 361-808-6103 or email me directly at BrandtL@autonation.com .

Portland, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Would definitely recommend

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2015 Genesis to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-STAR service to our customers and we're glad to see Brennan made sure you were completely satisfied.
Thanks gain, and we'll see you next time.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service staff
Good communication, just took a while but they gave updates frequently.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2019 Veloster to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-STAR service and I'm sorry to see we did not achieve our goal on our recent visit.
Feel free to call me directly at 361-808-6103, or email me at: BrandtL@autonation.com.