Overall Rating 2.32/5Overall Rating 2.32/5rating 2.32rating 2.32rating 2.32

KL
Kimberly L.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Got exactly what I wanted.
This is our 3rd time buying a new Hyundai, we love this dealership. No high pressure sales person, Great Deals, and fast closing. We spent maybe 10 minutes, total in the dealership.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
being forced to type this review
This business is quite good, for the most part.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I'm sorry you didn't receive 5-star service during your visit though.  We strive to provide 5-star customer service to all our customers 100% of the time and I'll definetely look into why we fell short this time.  I'd like to give you a call sometime to further discuss this visit with you.  I'd also like to talk to you about bringing your Tucson back in so we can take care of this for you.  We want to make it right.  I hope you'll give us another chance and hopefully we'll be talking soon.

Joshua M.

5 Star
Hyundai always delivers!

2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Fast service
Fast service. Friendly staff.

Great service provided

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommend
Amanda was very nice when I called about my vehicle,When I arrived at my appointment she was very welcoming and greeted everyone so nicely. Also, Antonio was very nice and answered all my questions I had about my vehicle. I was very satisfied overall with my whole visit!!
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your kind recommendation.  I'm glad to see that Amanda and Antonio along with the rest of the staff provided you with 5-star customer assistance during your visit with us.  Please let us know if your Elantra needs anything else.  We look forward to having you visit us again.

Jose G.
Driscoll, TX
Very friendly employees

Jose,

Thank you for the recommendation.  I'm glad to see that Amanda and the staff took great care of you during your visit.  If you need anything else for your Elantra, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

ER
Enrique R.
Bishop, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Very friendly staff.
The staff there were very easy to talk to.

Enrique,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm pleased to see that Patricia and the staff provided you with 5-star customer service during your visit.  Please give us a call if your Genesis Coupe needs anything else.  We look forward to seeing you again.

GL
Gerard L.
Breath of fresh air!
I have always been intimidated by service departments and garages due to my lack of knowledge. I was greeted warmly, and we even talked shopping and the challenges of budgeting these days! She was great!

Gerard,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and thank you for the kind recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Patricia and the rest of the stff took great care of you and your Sonata.  Please give us a call if you need anything else for your vehicle.

Maria R.
Taft, TX
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 11/13/2018

Maria,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Antonio took great care of you and your Accent during your visit.  Please give us a call if you need anything else and we look forward to having you visit us again.

John H.
Alice, TX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent
We love our Hyundai and only have it serviced here. Always easy to get an appointment. Service is prompt and professional. Service writers and techs always professional and courteous. Dealership is clean and comfortable. Best experience with service ever. No upsell and recommended services are in line with the manual. They want my vehicle to run as new and it does thanks to the awesome service department.

John,

Thank you for your kind recommendation.  It's great to see that Antonio and the staff took took great care of you andyour Tucson during your last visit with us.  Please give us a call if you need anything for your vehicle.  We love making run like new.  We'll be looking forward to your next visit.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Staff
Desperately needed a new tire ASAP for my new Hyundai Ultimate Veloster, unable to wait as I am a traveling Physical Therapist Assistant. The staff made it happen and I was on my way.

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm glad we could take care of that tire.  I've talked to parts and we are going to put a full set on order of your original tires so we can be sure to continue to take care of your tires with no wait like we've talked about.  Please make sure to let Patricia or any of us know if you need anything.

Javier P.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Renewed Trust
Several months back I received some bad service but in my last 3 visits they have definitely changed things around. Customer service is great and they got both my vehicles in and out. Management is doing something right. Great job guys and ladies!
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 11/10/2018

Javier,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I remember the day you received the service you mentioned and I've worked hard to make sure that never happens to anyone again.  I'm glad you gave us another chance.  Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

Austin, TX
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service. Will be back for servicing needs.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm glad to see that Corey and the staff took great care of you.  Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything else.

James P.
Port Aransas, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Clean and efficient!
Always easy to get in and a very pleasant staff.

James,

Again, thank you.  It was great seeing you and we look forward to seeing you again.

CL
Carlos L.
Austin, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Corey
Corey in an outstanding guy. He always meets my needs and and then some, he is so great at his job.

Carlos,

Thank you for your recommendation.  Corey is a great guy and is extremely knowledgable and helpful for his customers.  Thank you for your feedback.  I'll make sure he is aware of your recommendation.  Please give Corey or any of us a call if you need anything else for your Elantra.  We look forward to your next visit.

Jennifer L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always fast friendly service
I've been coming to Autonation Hyundai for five years now and I am always treated well and the service is always fast and friendly. This dealership's service after the sale is what keeps me coming back. We've purchased 3 vehicles over the past 5 years from them and our next will likely be with them as well mostly because they stand by their products and rectify any issues if there are any at all. It's hard to find good customer service these days and they never disappoint. They are always efficient and friendly and that's invaluable to my family and I.

Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind recommendation.  It's great to see that Corey and the AutoNation Hyundai staff has been able to provide you with consistent 5-star customer service for so long.  Please don't ever hesitate to let us know if you need anything for your Santa Fe.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Sharon B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
It is a new facility and the staff is proficient plus you serve coffee.
I would use this dealership had I not already had a trusted mechanic for my previous car. This facility is probably more convenient and has a much nicer waiting room so I may come back from time to time.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 11/07/2018

Sharon,

Thank you for the recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Corey and the staff took great care of you and your Santa Fe during your visit.  However, I want to apologize that we weren't able to provide you the 5-star service your deserve.  I would really love to talk with you some time to find out how we can improve so that we can provide you and all our customers such service all the time.  I can be reached at 361-808-6103.  Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.  We look forward to seeing you again!