Overall Rating 4.9473684/5Overall Rating 4.9473684/5Overall Rating 4.9473684/5Overall Rating 4.9473684/5rating 4.9473684
Overall Rating 2.26316/5Overall Rating 2.26316/5rating 2.26316rating 2.26316rating 2.26316

Terri M.
Robstown, TX
Service on my Tuscan
Always Excellent & Fast Service. The Dealership is the Best. I Recommend Hyuandi Vehicles, I’m on my 2nd Tuscan

Maria G.
Beeville, TX
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Its convenient for me they are friendly and ready to help you
Thry are ready to help if you have any questions about your vehicle

San Antonio, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent and quick service
Took me right in even though my appointment time was 1 hour later. They were very quick.

WL
William L.
Laredo, TX
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Great and Attentive Service
We actually do not live in the Corpus Christi area but traveled here because the service was good. It's great to have a great experience purchasing a vehicle but more of the satisfaction comes in the service given afterward. You're more inclined to recommend the dealership to others and make future purchases if the all-around experience is great. Thanks, for getting this!

William,

Thank you for your kind recommendation.  I'm excited that you've traveled to Corpus Christi so that we can take care of you and your Sante Fe Sport.  Please give me a call if you ever need anything for your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again.

HS
Hugh S.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Attitude of employees. Brad and the crew always have a nice smile and warm greeting. Makes me feel very welcome there.
The service I receive is always very professional and well done. I am made to feel comfortable and welcome. It is just a nice place to do business.

Hugh,

Thank you for the kind recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Brad and the rest of the staff have taken great care of you and your Sonata both on this visit and before.  Please give us a call if you need anything for your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again.

June B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Easy, Friendly Service
Brought car in for a recall, took about an hour, friendly person who helped me with it.

June,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I'm happy to see that Sean and the staff took great care of you and your Santa Fe Sport.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you again.

Amparo M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
I only take my car to be serviced at Hyundai. The service staff is very friendly. Everyone working there greets me with a smile and makes sure I’m ok. They give me updates on my car and explain what’s happening to my car. They tell me how much longer I might be waiting. They help me with discounts and printing coupons. I really do appreciate the staff at Hyundai. Thanks for all you do and making sure my car is in good condition.

Amparo,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and thank you for your kind recommendation!  It makes me happy to see that Brad and the staff takes great care of you and your Santa Fe when you visit.  Please let us know if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you again.

AL
Aaron L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Clean, friendly, quick service
The staff was very helpful and courteous

Aaron,

It's great to see that Brad and the staff has been helpful and courteous on your visits.  Thank you for the recommendation.  Please let us know if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you and your Elantra GT again.

Donald S.
Mathis, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff
Fantastic customer service, knowledge of services, clean and very friendly

Donald,

Thank you for completing the survey.  I'm glad that Brad took great care of you and your Santa Fe Sport.  Please give us a call if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Service and Staff
Routine maintenance done on vehicle. All aspects of service were good and done in a very timely manner. No complaints there. Had the tires rotated and pressure check. My car calls for 33 psi. They inflated them to 40 psi. I'm not an expert on tire pressure, but to me 7psi more then recommended is over inflated. You would think these guys would check these things rather than just guessing. Other than that, the service call was good.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi

Thank you for responding to the survey.  Your feedback helps us maintain 5-star customer service for all our customers.  I'm glad that Corey and the staff took great care of you during your visit.  In response to the air pressure, the technician is actually doing what is needed since most tires come in being considered "hot" after driving for more than a mile.  As the car drives, the friction heats up the tire and air inside the tire which increases the air pressure.  The air pressure that is called for by the vehicle is measured when "cold."  When adding air to a hot tire, technicians are trained to add additional air pressure to compensate for the hot tire so that the readings end up being correct in the morning when the tire is cold.  If you have any further questions about this, please don't hesitate to give me a call at 361-808-6103.  Thank you and we hope to see you again.

JJ
Jo J.
Robstown, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na

Jo,

Thank you for your recommendation.  It's great to see that Brad took great care of your Elantra.  Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything.  We look forward to seeing you again.

ME
Michael E.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Door latch recall
Slight problem fixing my door latches first time I brought it in, but they did it right the second time. I only missed a few hours of work bc of this. Customer service was great and quick and helpful. Shuttle service was great too.

Michael,

I'm sorry we weren't able to take care of your door latches the first time but I thank you for giving us another chance.  I'm glad to see that Brad and the staff provided you with 5-star customer service!  Thank you for the recommendation and if you need anything, give me a call at 361-808-6103.

Beeville, TX
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Customer
Professional courteous service.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and thank you for your recommendation.  Please give us a call if you need anything for your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again.

BN
Bernard N.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Service writers are courteous and professional. Comfortable waiting area and overall nice facility.

Bernard,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I want to apologize that we weren't able to provide you with 5-star customer service during your visit.  I'd like to learn more on how we can continue to improve so that we can provide you with that 5-star service on your next visit.  If you would like, please give me a call at 361-808-6103.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Lakesha S.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service...no complaints.

Lakesha,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm pleased to see that your visit went well and that Brad and the the staff took great care of you andyour Sonata.  Please give us a call if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you again.

Austin, TX
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Great
Fast and friendly service! I always bring my car here for maintenance, and I have yet to leave disappointed. Definitely recommend!
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Your feedback really helps us to continuously improve our customer service.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything for your car and we look forward to seeing you again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Small improvements
The dealership is very nice and clean. The team is courteous and works to make the process flow smoothly. There are two things that didn’t sit well. The first is the continual feeling like your being up sold to purchase other services with out more than a “Hyundai recommends it” explanation. The second item is the way recycle fees are charged across all services invoiced and not those that actually produced a biproduct (like an oil change).
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Your feedback is extremely valuable in helping us maintain 5-star quality for all our customers.  Unfortunately, I'm sorry to see you didn't receive such quality service.  There are better reasons for the recommended services.  They prolong the longevity of your valuable vehicle, each in their specific ways.  Though an up-sell, many are designed to save you more money in the long-term.  My Service Advisors are trained to provide better explanations than "Hyundai recommends..." I will investigate why you weren't provided these more specific recommendations because you deserve them as an AutoNation Hyundai customer.  I will also investigate why your services rendered and charges did not receive more of an explanation.  Again, you deserve this service.  Recycle Fees are a general term for more than just the direct recyling of oil by-products.  They contribute to everything we do to meet environmental standards involved with auto maintenance to ensure we are good stewards of our environment.  This includes everything from disposal of oil to the inspection of the oil-water seperators which keeps Corpus Christi the "Sparkling City by the Sea."  I hope you will give us another chance by coming back for your next service.  If you'd like to call and talk, I can be reached at 361-808-6103 directly.  Also, I'd like to call myself to further discuss how we can improve on our customer service sometime soon.  Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to see you again at AutoNation Hyundai.

05/09/2018 Category: Service
poor service time
took 2 hrs for oil amd tire rotate plus over 30 mins to get papers done
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey.  Your feedback is vital in helping us maintain 5-star customer service for all our customers.  Unfortunately, I'm sorry to see that it took way to long to complete your oil change.  You are correct.  If we are not busy, it should take about an hour to complete this maintenance service.  I will talk with the service advisor and technician to find out what prevented the service from being done in a timely manner.  I do hope you return for your next visit to give us another chance.  I'd love to further discuss your visit to help us improve.  Please give me a call directly at 361-808-6103 if you like to discuss your visit further.  Thank you.

Santiago H.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
THE CAR WASH
THE HELP WAS GREAT

Santiago,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Your feedback is vital in helping us maintain 5-star service for all our customers.  Thank you also for your recommendation.  I happy to see that Brad and the staff was able to take great care of you and your Elantra during your visit.  Pleasee give us a call if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you again.

Raul S.
Portland, TX
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Project Manager
No review until car is fixed properly.

Raul,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.  Your feedback is important and helps us maintain 5-star customer service for all our customers.  I'm sorry to see that you didn't receive such customer service on your last visit.  You are correct that vehicles should be repaired correctly the first time.  I'd like to discuss this visit further with you and would like to give you a call soon.  I hope we can get the chance to talk so I can continue to improve our customer service.