Overall Rating 4.9565217/5Overall Rating 4.9565217/5Overall Rating 4.9565217/5Overall Rating 4.9565217/5rating 4.9565217
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

TL
Always great service

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
Service was good but the oil change took over an hour. This is much too long.

Dario G.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Just brought car in for oil change. Pleasantly surprised to see car had been washed as well☺

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. My advisor was great. Made sure everything was taken care of.

Jose R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service department
Always a great experience. Fast service

Ralph H.
The staff
Great experience
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/14/2018

Ralph,

Thank you for your recommendation.  It's great to see that the staff took great care of you on your recent visit.  Your feedback really helps me know where we stand with providing 5-star customer service to our customers.  If you need anything else for your Sonata, please call and let us know.  We look forward to see you for your next service visit.

BA
Brenda A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Same day service

Brenda,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm glad to see that the staff provided you and your Elantra with 5-star customer service.  If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Kingsville, TX
Acceptable
Based on the services I have received (oil changes, tire rotation, routine checkup) I would say the service is good. I am out of the service appointments in good time. They are hospitable and I will be going back for any future service needed. I would recommend to a friend.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Our goal is to provide 5-star service to all our customers 100% of the time.  I'm sorry that you did not receive such service during your last visit.  I would love to find out how we could improve in order to be sure to provide 5-star service on your next visit.  I can be reached directly at 361-808-6103 if you'd like to give me a call and help me with more details.  Please let me know if you need anything else and we look forward to your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Staff
Very friendly and knowledgeable! Professional!!!!!
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you!

RV
Rosario V.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
oil change
appointments are easy

Rosario,

Thank you for your recommendation and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Your feedback really helps us maintain 5-star customer service for all our customers.  Please let us know if you need anything else and we look forward to your next visit.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
In for routine oil change. I stayed and was surprised it only took an hour since they were busy. Appreciated they gave it a quick car wash, as always.

Thank you for your recommendation!  I'm happy to see that the staff here was able to take great care of you during your maintenance visit.  Please give me a call if you need anything else.

HR
Herman R.
Taft, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
always get treated like family
my vehicle was serviced with no issues. Quick and easy.

Herman,

Thank you so much for your kind recommendation.  It's awesome to see that the staff is doing a great job providing 5-star customer service.  Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything for your Elantra and we look forward to your next visit.

CD
Cynthia D.
great job
My car was well taken care of, they were courteous, they covered my seat, my steering wheel, the floor mats. I requested lube teck Eddie Pena, I know he takes great care of my vehicle and is very experience in the job he does.

New Employee in Training
Hyundai had a new employee who had just started that day. Her communication skills were less than professional and thorough. I'll chalk it up to being new to the job.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.  Your feedback is vital in helping me provide 5-star customer service for all our customers.  I apologize that you id not receive such service during your last visit.  I'd like to talk to you further so I can receive more details on how the service advisors communication skills were less than professional.  If you would like, please give me a call at 361-808-6103.

CK
Christopher K.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe service
Not the best visit to date. Was not kept up to date on where the car was until two hrs after appointment time. Then when called by the cashier and given the keys the vehicle was still near the service bay not parked where it would normally be out front.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/06/2018

Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Your feedback is vital in helping me maintain 5-star service.  I apologize that the service you received was less than what you and all our customers deserve.  Of our 4 advisors, two are in training.  This feedback will help me provide better training for them so that the next time you visit us, your service will most definetely be 5-star.  If you'd like to talk more about this visit, please give me a call directly at 361-808-6103.

TF
Tiffany F.
Great job
Terrific job keep up the great work

Jennifer L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always quick service
Love that I can call and get service for my cars in the same week.

Joel T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Department
Awesome service, I have no complaints at all real friendly people and made sure we had everything we needed while the car was being serviced.

AQ
Andrea Q.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Car Saver!
An incredible story of making it right when it was done so so wrong at another company .

Cynthia S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Close to home. Quality of service is eccellent.

07/04/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Service is usually good, but service advisor was slow getting my vehicle ready to check out.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 07/05/2018

Cynthia,

Thank you for completing the survey.  Your feedback is vital in helping me maintain 5-star customer service for all customers.  I apologize that you didn't receive such service during your visit.  I'd like to give you a call and receive more details so I can work to ensure that this doesn't happen again.  If you would like, you can give me a call at 361-808-6103.