Overall Rating 4.9583333/5Overall Rating 4.9583333/5Overall Rating 4.9583333/5Overall Rating 4.9583333/5rating 4.9583333
Overall Rating 2.29167/5Overall Rating 2.29167/5rating 2.29167rating 2.29167rating 2.29167

Rex H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service, fast and efficient!
I had a nail in my tire, and they fixed it just hours after the tire came in.

John M.
Fulton, TX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
In the main business hub of Corpus Christi = Options while you wait / Our closest Hyundia dealer is a drive through 3 counties, but it's there.
The car, the service & Umbrella provided by Hyundia is better than Ford & Chevrolet (the only other dealerships I have been involved with)
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 09/20/2018

John,

Thank you for your very kind recommendation.  I'm delighted that Corey and the staff were able to provide you with the 5-star customer service you deserve.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else for your Sonata.

WS
William S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Thank you for a quick service!

William,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm happy we were able to take care of your Elantra and get it done quickly.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else.

EE
Erik E.
Awesome
Corey is so amazing ..him and the whole staff at Hyundai are so nice, very informative and helpful

Erik,

Thank you!  It's awesome to see that Corey and everyone else took such great care of you and your Santa Fe.  Please let us know if you need anything else.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast and thorough
Great service, work completed quickly and prices discussed upfront

Thank you for your recommendation.  It's great seeing that the staff took great care of you and your vehicle and that they are ensuring that you are completely informed up front so you know what to expect.  Please let us know if you need anything else.

Rockport, TX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service good but my appointment was at 11 and I waited 2 hours other than that service was good

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm sorry it took 2 hours for your service.  I hope the Service Advisor gave you an appropriate and accurate wait time when you agreed to the services requested.  If not, please give me a call at 361-808-6103 and we can further discuss your visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Amazing staff
The service area staff was fantastic. Everyone was very accommodating for the impending storm and their timelines to complete the service before the storm hit. Amazing experience overall.

Thank you for your recommendating.  It's great to see that you received the service you needed to feel better prepared for the weather that we received.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else for your vehicle.

James P.
Port Aransas, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Service was done in a timely manner. Very much appreciated being checked in with while I waited.
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 09/19/2018

James,

Thank you once again!  Make sure to stop in and say hello the next time you come to visit.

BJ
Barbara J.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Always professional service by people who take pride in their work

Barbara,

Thank you for your kind recommendation.  It's always great to to hear that the staff took great care of our customers.  They do take pride in their work and I'm glad it shows.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything for your Sonata.  We look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

GP
Gloria P.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Brake Problem
brake problem found & corrected. Mr Gonzalez, kept me informed & within 2 hours it was fixed. Car is running great!

Gloria,

Thank you for your recommendtion.  I'm happy to see that Antonio took great care of you and your Tucson during your visit.  Please make sure to give us a call if you need anything else.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Maria C.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Excellent customer service
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you so much for your recommendation.  I happy to see that Antonio and the staff provided you with the 5-star service all our customers deserve.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else for your Sonata

Jesus L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
I’m always happy and please with the service I get, they always treat me and my car very well . I’ll be coming back for my oil change soon

Thank you so much for your kind recommendation.  I'm so happy that Patricia and the staff took great care of you and your Veloster.  We are looking forward to having you back for your oil change.  Please let us know when here if you need anything else.

YN
Yen N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The employee that helped me set up for my oil change, gave me the details of the oil and pricing before proceeding with the oil change. He informed me where I could get water and coffee. He was very friendly and so was the staff.

Yen,

Thank you so much for the kind recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Corey and the rest of the staff took great care of you during your visit with us.  Please let us know if you need anything else and we look forward to servicing your Elantra again.

John H.
Alice, TX
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Always get my car serviced here. Easy to schedule appointments and professional staff. Clean waiting area and very knowledgeable service writers.

John,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm glad that Corey and the staff was able to take care of you and your Tucson and you.  I also am pleased to see that the staff was professional and knowledgeable.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Raymond S.
Kingsville, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Customer service

Raymond,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm happy to see that Antonio provided 5-star customer service for you and your Veloster.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else.

Doyle H.
People
Friendly atmosphere
MICHAEL E T., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 09/17/2018

Doyle,

Thank you for your recommendation.  Also thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  Your feedback is vital in helping us maintain 5-star customer service for all our customers.  Please give us a call if you need anything else and we look forward to seeing you again.

SR
Stephenie R.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
AJ & Corey
These gentlemen are always courteous and helpful when scheduling and bringing my vehicle in for various services.

In addition, it’s nice to have cold water, lavit beverages or hot coffee.

Thanks Autonation Hyundai for your awesome 👏🏾 Customer Service.

Sincerely, Stephenie R.

Stephenie,

Thank you so much for your kind recommendation.  It's great to see that both Corey and AJ was so helpful and professional.  Please don't hesitate to give any of us a call if you need anything else for your Sonata.  We look forward to your next visit.  Make sure to stop in the office and say hello!

EA
Eugene A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent visit for service
Didn't have s long wait at all. That's because we were just a walk in. Rep was well informed and checked on us frequently.

Eugene,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm glad to see that Antonio provided you with 5-star customer service.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe and we look forward to seeing you again.

Arlen B.
Austin, TX
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy, timelines, and job completion.
I called ahead and Michele Adams made the appt with service dept. I arrived early and my car was taken for the service.

Arlen,

Thank you for your recommendation.  I'm pleased to see that Michele was able to help set up the appointment and that Patricia did a great job taking care of you and your Sonata.  Please call and let us know if you need anything else.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
usually friendly staff

Thank you for the recommendation.  I'm happy to see you were well taken care of during your visit by the AN Hyundai staff.  Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else.