Overall Rating 4.9705882/5Overall Rating 4.9705882/5Overall Rating 4.9705882/5Overall Rating 4.9705882/5rating 4.9705882
Overall Rating 2.38235/5Overall Rating 2.38235/5rating 2.38235rating 2.38235rating 2.38235

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/22/2019 Category: Service
They get me in and out in a reasonable time! Friendly staff!

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Recall service

Jeraldine S.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Pat
I am bringing my car back for the third time check engine light is on. I am not happy about this.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/20/2019 Category: Service
The service workers.
Trisha is such a big help and an amazing worker. She makes sure I am satisfied every single time.

CA
Cassandra A.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Fixing my vehicle quickly and efficiently
Thank you!

ER
Enrique R.
Bishop, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Great experience as always
My Service Advisor, Patricia, gives you a comforting feeling that all will be taken care of. She called several times through the whole process and even walks you out to your car when finished. Excellent attitude for an exceptional company.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly environment
Always make you feel welcome.

LN
Linda N.
Good and timely service
Making an appointment is a plus. Appointment on time. Greeted and discussed service I needed. Called when my vehicle was ready for pick up. My vehicle was washed, a nice surprise. Service reps were good and answered all my questions. Will return when service is due again.

James P.
Port Aransas, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Clean and efficient!
Always makes it a priority to get you In and out.

Portland, TX
Family Friendly
Received timely and great service!
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 05/16/2019

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2013 Santa Fe to us for your service needs.
We work hard to provide 5-star service and we're pleased to see Corey made sure you were completely satisfied.

Jasmine G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Corey, he’s always patient with me and makes sure I know what’s going on !
Love coming here.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2013 Veloster to us for your service needs.

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Every step of my visit was made clear by my service provider; the steering gear was replaced in perfect operation in approx. 2 hours! I was pleased.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2013 Elantra to us for your service needs.

Rick C.
Robstown, TX
1 day repair took 10 days
Horrible experience, one days repair took 10 days. Mechanics were to replace a wheel bearing hub, parts were in stock, was told job was complete, went to pick up the vehicle, found out another part had to be ordered. Was promised it would be ready by the end of the day again. Nope, wasnt even started. Went out of town for work for a week, returned, vehicle part was never picked up or installed. Returned 3 days later, at the end of the day. They just started my alignment, still had to wait an hour in the waiting room.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 05/17/2019

We strive to provide 5-star service and I'm sorry to see we failed to attain that standard for you on your recent visit.
My email is BrandtL@autonation.com and my direct line is 361-808-6103.
Please give me a call or send an email so we can discuss.

Rex H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/14/2019 Category: Service
This place always does a good job!
Always in and out efficiently and treated properly.
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 05/14/2019

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2018 Kona to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-star service and we're pleased to see Patricia was able to make sure you were completely satisfied on your recent visit.

RE
Ruben E.
Skidmore, TX
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Great People
Fast service and friendly staff! Wait time is not bad. They have a courtesy shuttle if you don’t like waiting there. Staff was very friendly and managed to get me a rental car since my vehicle was going to take more time than normal!

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2017 Tucson to us for your service needs.

AC
Ansel C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service again!
Great service, as always. No issues.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2012 Tucson to us for your service needs.
We strive to provide 5-star service and we're pleased to see Corey was able to make sure you were completely satisfied on your recent visit.

John H.
Alice, TX
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
Always excellent service, prompt, courteous, and friendly. The service department is what keeps customers coming back. Easy to make appointments, always ready for my vehicle when I get there and piece of mind knowing my wife's care is well maintained.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2017 Tucson to us for your service needs.

Jenny R.
Ingleside, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I went in for an oil change. I was immediately greeted and attended too. My vehicle was finished before the expected finish time. Staff was friendly and the waiting area was clean. Not child proof area but my wait time was quick to the point where having a curious, one year old wasn’t an issue.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2009 Santa Fe to us for your service needs.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly staff!

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2016 Tucson to us for your service needs.

Melissa G.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
They always take care of my car and me
My car just needed an oil change this time, but I was in and out in a flash. Everyone I dealt with was top notch!

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2012 Sonata to us for your service needs.