Overall Rating 4.9615385/5Overall Rating 4.9615385/5Overall Rating 4.9615385/5Overall Rating 4.9615385/5rating 4.9615385
Overall Rating 2.34615/5Overall Rating 2.34615/5rating 2.34615rating 2.34615rating 2.34615

2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service, fast response.

Samuel S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly service
My initial service visit was completed quickly including a recall item replacement. The service personnel were friendly and attentive and the waiting room well equipped.

Daniel S.
Portland, TX
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and friendly service.

GP
Gloria P.
work gets done
My only concern was my waiting time since I did have an appointment and the fact that no one said anything to me. I’m not upset because I didn’t have any other errands that day and the waiting area was nice.

Larry S.
Great Job!
Great job Cory. I was in and out within an hour.

Carolyn M.
Great!
I’m always taken care of in a quickly timely manner!!

CJ
Christopher J.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Warranty work
Warranty work was completed in a timely manner . I would recommend having your vehicle serviced here for any of your Hyundai's here as I have been bringing both my vehicles here for the passed three years.

Tucson
Take my Tucson for regular service and everything was good and in time

BC
Brian C.
Great Service Makes A Difference
Service Staff are Awesome

Jay W.
Service Dept
Service Advisor Patricia Evans is very thorough and proficient. A pleasure to work with.

Ashley S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai Maintenance/Customer Service
I have had an amazing experience with Hyundai countless times. Specifically with the service dept. Patricia and AJ have been amazing. Patricia is so understanding and gives so much information and AJ helped me set up my appointment and was very patient with working with my schedule! I have and will continue to highly recommend Autonation Hyundai.

FB
Frank B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
AUTOMOBILE SERVICE
The service is great. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The only drawback was the wait. They're definitely busy, so if you're tight on time, I recommend dropping off and picking up when done.

AG
Antonio G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome service
Just want to thank the staff for always being friendly and helping when I had any questions. Coffee is great too miss it already
LESTER R B., Service Manager from Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for bringing your 2015 Hyundai Genesis in for service.
Let us know if we can do anything for you and we'll see you next time.

CQ
Cynthia Q.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
The customer service was awesome very attentive & super friendly.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2018 Santa Fe to us for your service needs.
Our service department, and your service advisor Patricia, work very hard to make sure our customers are completely satisfied and by your response, I see we fell short of our 5-star goal.  We take all customers' experiences seriously.
If you have a moment, I'd like the opportunity to discuss where our failure was...my direct number is 361-808-6103, and my email is BrandtL@autonation.com .
Thank you, and I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Amparo M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai’s staff and mechanics are very good and efficient.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2013 Santa Fe to us for your service needs.
We are glad to see Corey provided you with 5-star service.
Please let us know if we can do anything for you and we will plan on seeing you on your next service visit.

IG
Israel G.
Sinton, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent work and excellent service!

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2018 Ioniq to us for your service needs.
We are glad AJ provided you with 5-star service.

NR
Neal R.
2014 Hyundai Azera
02/16/2019 Category: Service
I will always go there for my service.

Hello and thank you for bringing your Azera to us for your service needs.
We are glad to see AJ provided you with 5-star service.
Please let us know if we can do anything for you and we'll look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BC
Bland C.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Sevice
Excellent service. Service was speedy and accurate.

Hello and thank you for bringing your 2017 Elantra to us for your service needs.
We are pleased to see Corey provided 5-star service for you.

BG
Brandon G.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The service team goes above and beyond for their customers.
A.J was awesome and made sure my car was properly looked over and got back to me pretty quickly. That man deserves a raise!

Hello and thank you for your business.
We are glad to see AJ provided 5-star service for you.
Please let us know if we can do anything for you and we will see you on your next service visit.

AH
Alice H.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good Service is the Rule!
All of the people with whom I dealt were pleasant as well as professional in performing the required service on my car.

Hello and thank you for your business.
We work hard to make sure our customers are taken care of and I'm pleased to see Corey met our 5-star standard.
Please let us know if we can do anything for you and we'll see you on your next service visit.