Autonation Hyundai N Richland

01/21/2021 Category: Sales
Best place in the world
Best place in the world.

PS
Pamela S.
2021 Hyundai Venue
01/07/2021 Category: Sales
Realistic Expectations
Everything went as expected as my expectations were realistic. If I had expected more, I would have been disappointed.

WS
William S.
Hurst, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2021 Category: Sales
Easy. Close. Denise was terrific!
Denise was knowledgeable, and patient. I went in for used Jeep, and came out with a lease on a new Tucson.

Hats off to Denise! Not sure if I spelled it correctly. But you know what I am saying!

GA
Gene A.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/01/2021 Category: Sales
No pressure experience
Everyone at the dealership was professional and made it a great experience

AW
Amanda W.
12/28/2020 Category: Sales
2021 Hyundai Palisade
Auto nation was great to buy my Palisade at the only disappointing thing was they would not give me $500 off for being a first responder. They said it was not applied to the Palisades. Very disappointing since I have been non stop with Covid-19 all of 2020.

Ronald H.
Watauga, TX
2021 Hyundai Kona
12/22/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent Experience
The whole experience, from first phone call to see if they were open during COVID to driving away in my new Kona SEL plus, was friendly, pleasant, professional, and easy. I highly recommend Autonation N. Richland Hills.

2021 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2020 Category: Sales
The staff
Great service all around would recommend to anyone interested in buying a car

Haslet, TX
11/20/2020 Category: Sales
Satisfaction
Always very professional and not rushed through the sale. Takes the time to listen and answer any and all questions.

Donald W.
Colleyville, TX
11/10/2020 Category: Sales
Helpful in every way
I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a newer automobile.

2021 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience
I Recommend this location for other car buyers.
Justin P., Mr. from Autonation Hyundai N Richland responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you so much for your referral of our store! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and should you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out directly!

Justin Pack

Delphine L.
Euless, TX
09/27/2020 Category: Sales
Go th Ryan
Everyone friendly. Ryan excellent and he had another associate who was kind also.

Mimi M.
09/24/2020 Category: Sales
Best Buying Experience Ever!
I will have to say that I've purchased many cars before. But I have to say that this time, was a great buying experience. Jerry, at Auto Nation became like family during my experience. We will always stay in touch. My vehicle wasn't in at the dealership at the time of my purchase, but I was put in a loaner vehicle with the same Limited package that I purchased, until my vehicle arrived. I felt like a member of the family, first name bases, personal relationships were built. Overall, great buying experience. If you need a great car buying experience, ask for "Jerry" He's the man with the plan for you!

09/23/2020 Category: Sales
Great Salesman and Sales Manager
Go see Alex and Justin! Outstanding salesmanship; found us the exact car we wanted and made us a great deal!

Keller, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/20/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience!
Everybody was amazing and it was an easy process

Miranda L.
Richland Hills, TX
09/18/2020 Category: Sales
Smooth, comfortable experience and great customer service.
This was our fourth Hyundai purchase and our third with this dealership. Alex worked with us to find just what we were looking for. He also took extra care to make sure we were comfortable the whole time—even during 112 degree summer heat!
Justin P., Mr. from Autonation Hyundai N Richland responded on 09/19/2020

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Miranda! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Justin Pack