Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DAVE B.
Toyota Venza
10/10/2018
Fast dependable quality service. My experience goes back close to 15 years; never had a problem.

TONI M.
Chandler, AZ
10/06/2018
Never Disappointed
For ten years now, literally never disappointed. Lou & Mike and Larry, et al!

CHERI S.
Dodge Durango
10/05/2018
Only shop in town.
There is no reason to ever go to another mechanic.

MALCOLM L.
Phoenix, AZ
09/29/2018
4 Runner
Brought 4 runner in for side mirrow replacement, AC check and safety check. Fixed breaks, AC, replaced mirrow and a bad radiator hose. Runs great, stops good and AC blows cold air now. Thanks Lou and all at Autoplex.
Malcolm Lee

Michael C.
Gilbert, AZ
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business's service was very nice and they explained well.

ZA
Zack A.
Gilbert, AZ
Nissan Maxima
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Zack said Mike was a good guy. He got him in, then followed up on the service.

Dean C.
Arizona
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Dean said he is confident with the business's work and he trusts them.

Schaefer B.
Arizona
Toyota Tundra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Schaefer said he is happy and has no issues. They service all of his vehicles.

DIANE M.
09/21/2018
Makes sure my car is safe and running at its best! Always look over the vehicle to try to anticipate upcoming repair issues and keep me moving. Thank you all!

RZ
RICHARD Z.
Nissan Sentra
09/20/2018
Car Repair
They always take care of me and give me the best service.

09/19/2018
Treats customers like family
Any repairs Autoplex have done are done right----first time , every time.

FD
FRED D.
Phoenix, AZ
09/19/2018
I've had quite a bit of work done by Autoplex Auto Service and have not had a problem with any of their work. I originally chose them because of their mechanics who are all ASE certified which is very important to me. They get the work done fast and Lou the owner is great to work with.

DAN R.
09/18/2018
friendly, prompt and competent service
The review title says it all

JOHN M.
09/17/2018
Complete analysis of problem before estimate is given to complete the wor.
Excellent knowledge and feedback on the work to complete the repairs.

Chandler, AZ
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else
Always treated fairly and never have to worry about hidden charges or repairs that are not necessary. I've been a loyal customer for more years than I can remember (15+) and highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest, reliable mechanic.

CHRIS S.
09/13/2018
Dependable
I go to Autoplex Auto because I get quality service that I can count on. The people are helpful and they stand behind their work. It gives me a safe feeling about my car. The guys are great to me and my family.

RD
RACHEL D.
09/12/2018
6 Stars for this place!!!
Lou called me back to let me know my battery is still under warranty. I really needed that. I really like this place because of the integrity of the staff members.

TC
TIMOTHY C.
09/12/2018
I have an aging BMW X3 and I do have a warranty with USAA. We are moving to Prescott, AZ and I don’t know mechanics up there. I had Lou check it out. It needed a battery and oil change. Good as new, and resetting the system after putting in a new battery is simple. Just reset the time. Took me a couple of minutes. That resets everything.

AL
Ana L.
Dodge Durango
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Ana said this business is good. She thanks the business.

RK
ROBERT K.
Cadillac Seville
08/29/2018
Recent Service
As with every one of our automobiles that are serviced at Autoplex Auto Service, I am beyond pleased. If you want honest, quality service, Autoplex Auto Service meets that very definition.