Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Denny H.
GILBERT, AZ
GMC Sierra 3500HD
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Denny said that the everything was good with his service visit. He knows Mike personally and would recommend the business for service.

TP
Tom P.
Saturn Ion
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he appreciates the staff's knowledge, friendliness, general competency and excellent service.

DAVE S.
Dodge Dakota
02/19/2019
Quick and reliable!
In and out in a timely manner

JOHN M.
02/19/2019
200 Camry Services
Very comprehensive inspection and excellent communication skilss

RK
ROBERT K.
Cadillac Seville
02/13/2019
Quick call for appointment
What more can be said. Lou brought us in right away and like always we are totally satisfied!

EM
ED M.
02/13/2019
NOISE FIXED
I thought I had a very suspicious noise under the hood. But Lou and Mike and their staff knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it . GREAT JOB.

02/07/2019
I needed a routine oil change on short notice. Called Mike and was able to bring in my car that day. As usual, service was great and I will go no where else!

DF
DENISE F.
02/07/2019
Amazing Service
Always the best service. Never any extra problems or surprises.

GG
Greg G.
Arizona
INFINITI QX4
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the employees were really friendly. They were straight forward. They explained the completed service.

CHERI S.
12/26/2018
Never Be Sorry
If you bring your vehicle to Autoolex Auto you will never regret it.

EM
ED M.
12/22/2018
Great job on an old car
My 12 year old Chevy needed some major repairs, Lou and Mike and their team, as always, did a GREAT JOB. I have had this car for 12 years and no other mechanic has worked on it, EVER.

TK
TIM K.
Acura RDX
12/21/2018
Continued excellent service
Brought in car for rear replacement lights in Acura. The service was extremely quick and at a good price. Always great service and would highly recommend to anyone needing service on their vehicle.

AV
Amaremdar V.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Amaremdar said he didn't really have interaction with the business, but from what he did get, it was good.

SETH H.
Nissan Quest
Honest and impeccable service
In a word, trust. In this industry it is not always a word you can use. After my experience today at Autoplex I can safely say they are a company I trust. The shop is clean and the employees are respectful. Not many things are more important to a family today than its automobile. I feel safe bringing my family auto to Autoplex and I will continue to go there for service.

SL
STEPHEN L.
12/20/2018
Honest, friendly, competent -- best place for auto service!
I've been a customer of Autoplex Auto Service for many years, and the top reason I'm always going back is the integrity of the owner (Lou) and his right hand guy (Mike). They are competent and easy to work with, but I'm always appreciated their honesty (which seems to be rare in the auto service industry), I highly recommend them!

JJ
Jasmine J.
Glendale, AZ
Liars
Money was not an issue at all! You guys were friendly at first then showed your true colors. You know what you did was wrong. You took advantage because I was a young mother in need of desperate help. You took advantage period. Now I know better not to come here nor reccomend people here. PAY A HIGHER PRICE TO GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. DONT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. They smile right in your face & do dirty work.

JOHN M.
Nissan Xterra
12/20/2018
Excellent all around, service, communications, time to completion of repairs.
Have been a customer since 1996 and each year they become better at servicing, diagnostics , and necessity of repairs. Highly recommend to other friends in town (and have done so).

DAN R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
prompt and competent service
In addition to good service, the employees are friendly and personable. I like it that they always call to give you the price of any extensive service before it is done.

JJ
Jasmin J.
Glendale, AZ
10/30/2018
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOUR GOING THROUGH FINANCING. I brought my car here in which it is a foreign and they replaced a part I left and my car was still in bad condition I took my vehicle to another mechanic and the part that they “fixed” broke more things in my car because of the mechanic work that was done. I came back and spoke with the “owner” Lou in which he was very disrespectful and rude and told me to just sue him. Threw up his hands and walked away .... all I wanted was a discount because I had to pay over a thousand dollars again to fix my vehicle. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE IF YOU WANT IT DONE CORRECT !!!!!! They’ll do it fast but not CORRECT ! If I could give 0 stars I would.
Louis M., owner from Autoplex Auto Service responded on 12/20/2018

Customer disatisfied due to needing additionnal  repairs and another shop advised them that other items were broken. ( those "parts were in need of replacement and customer was advised and repairs were declined.
Financing was arranged by customer wirh SNAP financing at a high interest rate and now they have "buyer's remorse "

Lou Mascort