Jason D.
Wilsonville, OR
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Jason said his vehicle is perfect. The staff gave him the best options, and he received the best service he could have gotten.

BC
Bill C.
GMC Safari Passenger
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he enjoys the service the staff at the facility provides.

SE
Sam E.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the price for the service came in under what the staff said it would be. Everyone was nice and he had no problems at all.

Lin M.
Oregon
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Lin said that she has never had a bad experience with the facility, they are always very personable and give her honest answers. No matter the problem, they figure it out quickly and let her know if it needs immediate attention or if it's something they can wait on. For that she trusts them. Dan is awesome.

HW
Hermann W.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Hermann said his experience with the business was great. The staff are great and they do great work. The service is done when they say it will be done. He has been a customer for the past 4 years, and it's a great place.

TK
Tammy K.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said she is very happy with the service she gets at the business. She said the staff are honest, reasonably priced, and she can get an appointment when she wants one.

FK
Freddy K.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Freddy said the business staff are friendly and honest. They were able to complete all needed services on his vehicle.

NR
NINA R.
Chevrolet HHR
04/24/2018
I’ve always received excellent service from AutoTech NW and I won’t take my Auto anywhere else.

DIANE R.
Lincoln LS
04/24/2018
Trustworthy and honest about everything.
I always know I am getting the best information about my vehicles and the best maintenance possible. I have appreciated this business for many years and would not go anywhere else!

LC
LANCE C.
04/18/2018
Brakes
Another job well done

JY
JEFF Y.
04/16/2018
Quality work at a good price
I would recommend Autotech to all my friends and family, they provide a great service at a great price.

DEAN and LINDA B.
Mulino, OR
Saturn VUE
04/12/2018
Honest, Trustworthy, Price conscious
Autotech is our go-to place for any auto repair. Over the past 15 years they have proven to be honest, reliable, hard-working and high quality. Everything we would ask for in an auto shop. I have confidence they will give straight answers and let me know if something does, or does not need to be fixed.

One time I was out of town when I needed a repair on a tire. The shop that I visited out of town told me I must also get a break job immediately. I told the out-of-town shop that I would have it checked by my home mechanic (autotech). When I got back to town I visited autotech and they looked at my breaks. They said there was some wear on them, but that I easily had another 9-12 months of good wear on them. I was able to plan ahead and I had no trouble with my breaks....when they were actually getting low, then auto tech let me know and said it is now time to replace breaks, always safe!

Not only would I recommend this business to a friend, I have recommended it to friends and family. It is nice to have a place I trust.

AV
Albert V.
Beavercreek, OR
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said they do a very good job.

GR
Genesis R.
Saturn L200
04/03/2018
Amazing people and service
Autotechs staff is so friendly and they go above and beyond for their customers. I moved to the area 3 years ago and I was recommended this place by a classmate of my sons mom. I was more than pleased and I will never go anywhere else!! Thank you Autotech!

BG
Bonnie G.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Bonnie said they did a great job.

David W.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/02/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff did great work for a reasonable price.

DZ
Diane Z.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Diane said she does not think there is anything the business could improve on. She said she loves their service.

ES
Erik S.
GMC Yukon
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Erik said the service was good. The work was done on time.

Bob S.
Beavercreek, OR
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the staff is friendly and they do a good job. He said the business has good prices, and he suggests that they should keep up the good work.

Amanda M.
Pontiac Sunfire
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said the business did a great job on her vehicle and it was also done in a timely manner. She really appreciates how friendly everyone was.