Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Wando, SC
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/10/2018
Customer Service!
It's a good feeling knowing you can trust your mechanic!

VW
Vanessa W.
Huger, SC
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Vanessa said her window still won't go down and the driver's side door is messed up.

JACK H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/03/2021
Locals
Very nice people always get tge job done and done right.

BLAIR H.
07/30/2021
Landy and Four Runner
Thanks for getting my husband’s loves fixed up. He couldn’t be happier. He was happy I recommended y’all to him.

RD
RUTH D.
07/29/2021
Awesome service
We have been going ton autowork’s off Charleston for years… could not be happier!
Best mechanic shop in town!

AW
ANDREW W.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/29/2021
Quick service at a reasonable cost.
Excellent work done on time and at a fair price. Anthony is always a pleasure to deal with. I may only regret recommending him to so many friends that he gets pretty busy.

DARREN C.
07/28/2021
Anthony
I will not take my cars anywhere else. When Hay tire thought they fixed the noise coming from the front end by replacing the passenger side front wheel bearing and drivers side front cv axle but they didn't. They could not find where the noise was coming from I took it to Anthony and he found the drivers side front wheel bearing was the bad one immediately . He always gives me the best case price and the worst case and so far it has always been the cheapest price he quoted. He is awesome. I recommend him highly he will treat you right.

JEFF P.
07/28/2021
Always trust Anthony and his team with mine and my 2 daughters cars. Fast and efficient and priced right!

Honda Civic Coupe
07/26/2021
Best mechanic ever!
It’s nearly impossible to find an honest, fair and reliable mechanic but we did!

CR
CAMILLA R.
Awendaw, SC
Lexus SC 430
07/22/2021
Best!
They were fast they were efficient and very competitive with their prices. I am extremely happy with their work.

SEAN S.
Nissan Rogue
07/22/2021
They make it happen on your time frame.
Anthony runs a top quality auto shop. I would never take my car anywhere else in Charleston.

KA
KERRY A.
07/21/2021
Friendly, Experienced service
I found Autoworks of Charleston to be honest and professional at servicing my car and all the other people that I’ve talked to. A very clean auto repair shop always tells me they take pride in their work, which translates better care on my vehicle

RUTH B.
Moncks Corner, SC
07/19/2021
Anthony and his crew are always dependable and honest!
The are easy to get in touch with and the work is honest. Anthony and his crew are top notch and continue to make me feel safe on the road.

ANNETTE S.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
07/18/2021
Does well with foreign vehicles
I always take my Toyota Spyder for oil changes and any other issues the vehicle has. Autoworks of Charleston is a great shop. Never had a problem. Great Mechanics.

JAMES B.
07/17/2021
Gaurantees Work
Autoworks quickly troubleshoots any auto I bring in and has always accurately diagnosed the problem. Their work is reasonably priced and the repair time is usually one to two days which is amazing. From Mini-Coopers to F-150 pickups, Anthony of Autoworks can fix them all!