Business Solutions

Ayer Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Cameron C.
06/20/2022
Cameron said they did not give him his old steering column back without asking for it. He would not recommend them for this reason.

AA
Amy A.
06/10/2022
Thanks!
After a 100,000 mile check up, I found a redundancy with a previously performed service and they quickly removed the charge from my bill.

GS
George S.
06/03/2022
Everything I asked for was done.
I asked that the inside of the car be cleaned and an inspection be done as well. The work was done early and the car looked as it had the day I picked it up...

Malia M.
05/05/2022
Always fantastic
Ayer Auto is my automatic go To. Every time I've been there the staff is amazing, nice, personable and so helpful. They're always able to get me in within a...

SR
Sarah R.
05/02/2022
Very informative, and good communication