Business Solutions

BNH Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AH
Andrew H.
06/29/2022
Excellent fast service and very friendly staff!
Everyone at BNH is great. They have fast service and always do there best to get you in and do everything they can to help you or get your issue fixed. They...

PM
Paul M.
06/28/2022
Quick, accurate service
I have been going to BNH for years. Brian has always been fair and complete in his work. He stands by what he does and as long as he is in business, I will...

PS
Pete S.
06/28/2022
Honesty is Obvious at BNH
I suggested several repairs to my daughters car and was fine with suggested price, which was fair. But tech could not identify the cause of hesitation and...

SE
Shawn E.
06/27/2022
Quick and awesome service
Had my truck towed in late at night. Thought I'd be with out a truck for the week . To my surprise they fit it in and got me back going in a day. Thank you...

Donald S.
06/25/2022
Good review
Again I would just like to say that BNH is a great place to take your vehicle to get an inspection or anything else that it needs.