Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

ROBBIN S.
Scion xB
12/10/2018
Long time service provider
I have been a long time customer of Bagge and Son, Tom and his crew are dependable and competent as well as being honest. They know what to do, let you know your options and stand behind their work. It is nice to have a brake, alignment and tire company you can trust to do a good job.

TK
TONY K.
11/22/2018
Rides like a new car
I have known about B&S for many years and used them as far back as the sixties, I have taken my Jag( 2003) and my BMW just this week. I had for got how good it was when new and when I drove off into the sunset it was great. If you have watched others perform a wheel alignment ( just I person doing it ) then you are in for a treat because there are 3 to 4 doing the job and check each others work all along. I would recommend going and seeing them work your self.

MK
MAGGIE K.
10/25/2018
Bagge & Son 10/10 Recommend
I’m annoyed that you have to leave a review, but I love them so much I’ll do it. They’re honest and prompt, 10/10 would recommend slash I’m pretty sure every single person I work with already goes to them.

GW
GUY W.
Acura 3.2TL
10/19/2018
fast friendly and clean
I made a reservation and arrived early they immediately assisted me answered all of my questions and made sure that i understood what they were telling me. The place was very clean and the staff very friendly and courteous. I would definately take my vehicle back if needed and refer my friends and co-workers to them as well. It was truly a pleasure

BD
BOB D.
10/17/2018
Always the Best!
My extended family has used Bagge and Son for years. We wouldn't think about going any where else for brakes, tires, alignments, and everything underneath the car. The owner, Tom, has been in business for 40 years and his reputation for integrity is without question. Besides that, all the men are so easy to talk to, friendly and just plain nice. My family has even brought used cars over to have them take a look at the frame. Whenever we need tires, we ask them to purchase them and they are there the next day to install. Alignment is all included. There is no other more honest place for tire and wheel service.

AD
ARVIND D.
Mercedes-Benz S430
10/05/2018
Down to Earth service
They did a great job and were quick to boot

KZ
KATIA Z.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/03/2018
Service is great. Employees are very knowledgeable and helpful.

LA JOY B.
Compton, CA
Nissan Maxima
10/02/2018
Great customer service Alignment seems to be the best
this past Saturday, I noticed some light shaking while driving on the freeway. I am going to give it some time. I phoned and was going to bring car back Saturday but I guess you are not open on Saturdays. Very hard for me to get there during the week. Since the alignment, I am enjoying driving the Max, new tires and alignment. It has been many years since I have enjoyed drive this car. Thank you

FH
FRANK H.
BMW 318is
10/01/2018
2 wheel alignment
What can i say, the team at Bagge & son always does very good work. 20-year customer

CT
CHRIS T.
Pacific Palisades, CA
09/29/2018
Competent, great service
The best alignment shop by far.

CJ
CEDRIC J.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/29/2018
Great Service-Highly Recommend Bagge and Son
This is a great team of knowledgeable automotive professionals. They are a great alternative to dealerships for car repairs. They are fast, efficient and reasonably priced.

DAVID B.
08/15/2018
Jobs done right, on time and a fair price.
The work was done correctly, the price was fair and it was completed in a timely manner. We were treated with courtesy from the time we dropped the car off until we picked it up. Staff was knowledgeable and diagnosed the trouble with just my brief description of the problem. In other words a very professional establishment.

GA
GUY A.
Redondo Beach, CA
08/15/2018
Wonderful Service
I have been using Bagge & Sons for many, many years. They do everything right the first time and are very easy to work with. And the most Honest repair shop I have ever experienced.

GK
GAIL K.
08/10/2018
Great service!!
I was about 15 minutes early for my appointment but they took me in right away. Service was fast and efficient and not expensive. I also receive reminders in both the mail and e-mail from them to remind me to bring the car in. They are wonderful!!!

AO
ANDRE O.
08/08/2018
Excellent service was provided on a timely matter

SG
SONJA G.
07/31/2018
Sonja
Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly. Their work is excellent and delivered as promised.

DT
DON K T.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Honda S2000
07/21/2018
Quality Service, Knowledgable Staff
New Michelin high performance tire mounted on wheels, balanced and installed on my Honda S2000. Also spare checked and air added since it was low. Arrived early, work started and was out at a very reasonable time.

WT
WAYNE T.
Culver City, CA
Lexus ES 300
07/13/2018
Bagge and Son is great
Once again I was amazed by the thoroughly professional and friendly service I received. In this day and age, unfortunately, it is rare.

AJ
ALBERT J.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Lexus ES 330
07/11/2018
SERVICE SATISFACTION
I always feel like I'm dealing with family when I have my vehicles serviced at Bagg & Son
Albert Jibilian