Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jennifer B.
Santa Monica, CA
10/27/2019
Bagge & Sons
I have been going to them for decades after a friend recommended them. The most honest, humble people you will ever meet. Sent me home many times saying my breaks were fine. My heart is broken that they have closed. Don't know why but, it's a darn shame because they were the last of the honest local businesses around. Hope they see the many excellent reviews and know that their clients fully appreciate them. Now where the heck will I find a trusted mechanic???

FG
Floyd Taylor G.
07/03/2019
so sad to hear of closing
I'd been going for work for many years, I was so sad to hear of the closing, Tom was such a reputable person, I wish him well.

Lexus ES 300
06/24/2019
So helpful
I stopped in because of a grinding noise coming from the rear of the car. I asked that Bagge and Sons check the brakes and let me know if they needed to be replaced. In about 30 minutes they called and said the brakes were fine and had about 30-40% left on the brake linings. They recommended rotating the tires and I was able to pick up my vehicle after only 30 minutes. This business is honest and helpful. It is a great example of why to choose an established local business over a typical greedy chain.

NJ
NANCY J.
Lexus GS 350
06/19/2019
Great Service!
It's been around 40 years since my husband and I first started dealing with Bagge and Son, and we've had nothing but great service from them. Buying tires, getting brakes checked and replaced when necessary and having routine maintenance have always been easy, hassle-free and reasonably priced. I recommend them completely to anyone who needs a reliable business!

FA
FRED A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/17/2019
Honest, Reliable and Reasonable
We bring all our cars for brakes and alignments only one complaint....We wish you were full service so you could take care of all of our automobile needs.

RT
ROBERT T.
Beverly Hills, CA
Honda Fit
06/07/2019
Tom,
Your shop has always provided quality work at very reasonable prices.
I was saddened to hear that your closing shop. You guys are simple the best. You will be missed.
All the best to you Tom!
- robert

AO
ANDRE O.
Kia K900
05/30/2019
Service is excellent get you in and out

05/21/2019
Listened to my concerns. Work was done quickly and everything explained.
Bagge and Son Inc. was recommended to me. I purchased a car at an auction and didn't know how much work it needed to get it running. Tom took the time to listen to my concerns. They are very knowledgeable and thorough. My car was fixed quickly. Service was excellent.

GK
GAIL K.
05/19/2019
Great service!!
Wonderful place, sorry to hear it may be closing this year

GZ
GLENN Z.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/17/2019
Perfect
Always professional and courteous . Wouldn't go anywhere else.

DT
DAVID T.
05/14/2019
Mike is super nice and honest.
Every time that I have taken my car in, he has take care of it in a fast and sure way.

AL S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Oldsmobile
04/30/2019
I have been using Bagge & Son for years. They are the best for undercarriage and alignment on the West Side. Totally honest and extremely competent. The kind of professionals that are sadly disappearing these days.

Al S

RT
ROBERT T.
Beverly Hills, CA
Honda Fit
02/17/2019
The Best
Honest, reliable, great service, great people ........... really, what else can you ask for. Wouldn't take my car to anyone else.
-rt

WW
WILLIAM W.
Ford
02/16/2019
Brake problems on a 1966 Ford F100
I brought mu truck in because my brakes kept grabbing every time I pushed on them. I asked them to do a full inspection ( I do not drive the truck very much, maybe 1000 miles a year). After the inspection he gave me a full run down of what was wrong with the brakes and how much it would cost. Now I know that there are unforeseen problems seeing that the truck is 53 years old. I told him to take care of everything he found bad and they did. After I got the truck back I realized that the brakes have never been this good. I will be returning for regular brake inspections. This is the second time I have been there with this truck, the first time they rebuilt the whole front suspension. I will keep going back to them.

RY
ROCKY Y.
01/25/2019
Great friendly place
I only get alignments done here cause I wrench on my own car but I’m sure these guys will do a great job. I’m in n out of an alignment job in about 30 min. They are fast friendly and I never had a problem.

CARLOS C.
01/19/2019
always great service
great service and professional staff.

JEFF C.
Paradise, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/12/2019
Oversight
I recently needed to have the front suspension and steering repaired on my 2003 Silverado. They did an excellent job and I would use them again.

RON M.
12/26/2018
recent service
Brought the Jeep to Bagge for wheel alignment and install sway bag... They were good and efficient! no issues.

MICHAEL L.
12/20/2018
So reliable and friendly
When I want the truth about my car, I know that I'll always get it here. Tom and crew are so friendly, competent and honest that I feel complete confidence in what they say and do. The dealership where I bought the car told me that I needed new brake pads but Tom pointed out that I had 50% wear on the originals and told me to come back in six months for a further check. I eventually needed pads and Tom and crew took care of it - I wish all auto service centers were as honest as Bagge & Son.

ROBBIN S.
Scion xB
12/10/2018
Long time service provider
I have been a long time customer of Bagge and Son, Tom and his crew are dependable and competent as well as being honest. They know what to do, let you know your options and stand behind their work. It is nice to have a brake, alignment and tire company you can trust to do a good job.