Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

DT
DON K T.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Audi Q5
06/14/2018
Great, Professional Service
Service appointment started on time, quick, thorough and was on my way. They found a nail in one tire, marked the location, made a call to a tire repair shop and got me in, went there and tire repaired. As in a very short period of time. Rotated and inspected tires and checked brakes.

JAMES W P.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/08/2018
Very expedient and was able to identify exactly what work the vehicle needed and at what cost.
I dropped off the vehicle at the appointment time and they immediately got to work on it. They later called with an estimate and was very clear what it covered.

BW
Bill W.
Santa Monica, CA
06/02/2018
Superb Service and Excellent Advice
I purchased my 1990 1-ton Toyota Dually in 1995. I'm carrying 2-tons in this little truck and Bagge & Son has been first class in spring changes and modifications to keep the truck at it's proper height. Brake overheating has also been a problem and we've experimented with different composition pads etc. and the brakes are working beautifully. I now have almost a quarter of a million miles on this truck and I'll be bringing it in next week for a front suspension overhaul.
I HIGHLY recommend these guys!!!

FH
FRANK H.
BMW 318is
05/31/2018
4 cars, 4 wheel alignment, Plus other major work.
I've been going to Bagge and Sons since the late 80's, i have NOT ONCE ever experienced an issue. 100%,,,,A+

ANDREW M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Dodge Caravan
05/21/2018
Superb service and honest advice!
I have been a customer Bagge & Son for at least 29 years, perhaps there are less expensive tires at other places but Bagge and Son served me better then anybody else and yes, I found a chipper deal at Costco on Michelin’s once, I repeat once! It was an exception.
Andrew Maksym

CAROLINE W.
CA
05/20/2018
Bagge & Sons have always treated me and my car with great care and in a timely manner. They make me feel like family and make sure I am safe on the road. To me, trust is really important. I feel that they take care of what is needed at a fair price and are really honest with me.

BIRGITTE H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/14/2018
Great service, friendly and reliable
I've used Bagge & Son for a few years and I'm always treated with respect, given options for repairs (when applicable), and feel that I'm in good hands. They run a tight ship and when I have an appointment, they are always on time and I get my car back when they say it will be ready, which makes coordinating repairs, work and life so much easier. I will be back for sure.

DAVID B.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Ford Windstar
05/03/2018
Complex Car Repairs You Can Trust
If you have suspension, alignment, brake or tire wear issues that are complex or out of the ordinary, Bagge and Son Inc is where you want to go. Their knowledge is in depth and their advice is always appropriate and honest. The last factor has become increasingly important these days as most shops are busy "up selling" all manner of unnecessary work. Not so with Bagge and Son. I have been absolutely satisfied with all of the work that has been done for me and would recommend Bagge and Son without reservation!

JONES C.
Culver City, CA
Volvo V70
04/13/2018
An excellent automotive know how.
I trust the technicians about their knowledge on automobile line of work.

JOHN T B.
Wonderful service

GE
GILBERT E.
04/10/2018
Great quick service at a reasonable price
Thorough understanding of work required and took less time than initially quoted. Great customer service.

THOMAS B.
Culver City, CA
Lexus GS 450h
04/05/2018
very easy to work with.
Very, very easy to work with.

VC
VOICU C.
Volkswagen Passat
04/04/2018
Experience, quality and craftmanship!
I have been their client for many years. Brakes, shock replacement, suspension work. Recommended them to friends and family. Always their work was of highest quality, plain old craftmanship of people experts in what they do and proud of their work. And at very reasonable prices.

FC

MILES K.
Beverly Hills, CA
03/20/2018
Honest professional service
Always a positive experience...Thank you!

TP
TONY P.
Mazda CX-7
03/05/2018
Prompt, friendly and helpful.
As usual, Tom, Christina and the team do what they always do. Prompt, courteous and reliable
service, so thanks!!

RJ
ROY J.
Dodge Magnum
02/17/2018
Quick in and out
Quality work, recommend to everyone who needs brake or alignment work

ME
MICHAEL E.
Subaru Legacy
02/16/2018
Professional and excellent service
I found the establishment professional and extremely helpful. Michael was wonderful in helping me select my new tires and the service was efficient.

JAMES W P.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/06/2018
prompt service
prompt and qualitative service.

BRUCE B.
El Segundo, CA
02/03/2018
wheel alignment
Bagge & Son has always provided excellent service! My husband and I have been taking our cars there for at least 35 years. The service we receive is prompt and great! Everyone who works there is friendly and extremely knowledgeable.