Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

GK
GAIL K.
08/10/2018
Great service!!
I was about 15 minutes early for my appointment but they took me in right away. Service was fast and efficient and not expensive. I also receive reminders in both the mail and e-mail from them to remind me to bring the car in. They are wonderful!!!

AO
ANDRE O.
08/08/2018
Excellent service was provided on a timely matter

SG
SONJA G.
07/31/2018
Sonja
Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly. Their work is excellent and delivered as promised.

DON K T.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Honda S2000
07/21/2018
Quality Service, Knowledgable Staff
New Michelin high performance tire mounted on wheels, balanced and installed on my Honda S2000. Also spare checked and air added since it was low. Arrived early, work started and was out at a very reasonable time.

WT
WAYNE T.
Lexus ES 300
07/13/2018
Bagge and Son is great
Once again I was amazed by the thoroughly professional and friendly service I received. In this day and age, unfortunately, it is rare.

AJ
ALBERT J.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Lexus ES 330
07/11/2018
SERVICE SATISFACTION
I always feel like I'm dealing with family when I have my vehicles serviced at Bagg & Son
Albert Jibilian

TH
TOM H.
07/03/2018
Excellent Service for Tom Honore
You took the time to tell me in detail what's what.

JOE F.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/27/2018
Incredible expertise, real problem-solvers, personable staff.
Thank you, Tom and Luis for correcting the wheel/tire balance on my Toyota Landcruiser. Vehicle is now glass smooth at highway speeds and, again, a pleasure to drive. Every time I've had a wheel/balance problem, you guys are the solution.

Joe

EK
ED K.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Triumph
06/23/2018
front end alignment 1966 Triumph
one of the few places where the required work could be done and it was done quickly and with the needed expertise

BW
BILL W.
Santa Monica, CA
Toyota Cab & Chassis
06/20/2018
Excellent work as usual!
I've been bringing my 1990 Toyota Dually to Tom since I bought the truck used in 1995. They've always done excellent work with suspension and steering repairs. They have also helped with both my front and rear suspension as my payload got heavier and heavier over the years. I hughly recommend these guys.

DAVID T.
06/20/2018
Vehicle Service
Great friendly service. The only place that fixed my car (Lexus RX300) correctly. I always recommend this place. I only wish they were open on the weekend. Great place.

DON K T.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Audi Q5
06/14/2018
Great, Professional Service
Service appointment started on time, quick, thorough and was on my way. They found a nail in one tire, marked the location, made a call to a tire repair shop and got me in, went there and tire repaired. As in a very short period of time. Rotated and inspected tires and checked brakes.

JAMES W P.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/08/2018
Very expedient and was able to identify exactly what work the vehicle needed and at what cost.
I dropped off the vehicle at the appointment time and they immediately got to work on it. They later called with an estimate and was very clear what it covered.

BW
Bill W.
Santa Monica, CA
06/02/2018
Superb Service and Excellent Advice
I purchased my 1990 1-ton Toyota Dually in 1995. I'm carrying 2-tons in this little truck and Bagge & Son has been first class in spring changes and modifications to keep the truck at it's proper height. Brake overheating has also been a problem and we've experimented with different composition pads etc. and the brakes are working beautifully. I now have almost a quarter of a million miles on this truck and I'll be bringing it in next week for a front suspension overhaul.
I HIGHLY recommend these guys!!!

FH
FRANK H.
BMW 318is
05/31/2018
4 cars, 4 wheel alignment, Plus other major work.
I've been going to Bagge and Sons since the late 80's, i have NOT ONCE ever experienced an issue. 100%,,,,A+

ANDREW M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Dodge Caravan
05/21/2018
Superb service and honest advice!
I have been a customer Bagge & Son for at least 29 years, perhaps there are less expensive tires at other places but Bagge and Son served me better then anybody else and yes, I found a chipper deal at Costco on Michelin’s once, I repeat once! It was an exception.
Andrew Maksym

CAROLINE W.
CA
05/20/2018
Bagge & Sons have always treated me and my car with great care and in a timely manner. They make me feel like family and make sure I am safe on the road. To me, trust is really important. I feel that they take care of what is needed at a fair price and are really honest with me.

BIRGITTE H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/14/2018
Great service, friendly and reliable
I've used Bagge & Son for a few years and I'm always treated with respect, given options for repairs (when applicable), and feel that I'm in good hands. They run a tight ship and when I have an appointment, they are always on time and I get my car back when they say it will be ready, which makes coordinating repairs, work and life so much easier. I will be back for sure.

DAVID B.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Ford Windstar
05/03/2018
Complex Car Repairs You Can Trust
If you have suspension, alignment, brake or tire wear issues that are complex or out of the ordinary, Bagge and Son Inc is where you want to go. Their knowledge is in depth and their advice is always appropriate and honest. The last factor has become increasingly important these days as most shops are busy "up selling" all manner of unnecessary work. Not so with Bagge and Son. I have been absolutely satisfied with all of the work that has been done for me and would recommend Bagge and Son without reservation!