Janet H.
Buick Verano
07/17/2021
I have taken my car to other service centers to be told I need this or that done. Bargain Brakes is where I take my car when I want to find out if I really need a particular service. Frequently, I find I didn’t really need the service, but if I do they tell me straight up. Friendly, reasonably priced.

SN
Steven N.
07/15/2021
Quick Service
I scheduled an inspection for 10am. Dropped it off before work. It was ready BEFORE 10. Very friendly folks too!

Tara B.
Aliquippa, PA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/15/2021
They are the BEST in Beaver County...hands down!!
I have been going to this mechanic since 1994 and still go to this day. The family oriented business and atmosphere is wonderful. The staff is GREAT and especially Kris. She knows exactly what you're talking about, when you need assistance, and will give you her expert opinion, which I trust.

07/11/2021
Friendly professional service
The service was professional and the service was efficiently executed. I had a late request and they also remedied the issue using tire monitoring stem repair kits versus replacement.

Robyn M.
Nissan Murano
07/08/2021
The people are trustworthy, and friendly
They always go "the extra mile". They are extremely accommodating. I have been with them for several yrs, and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Kenneth M.
Pittsburgh, PA
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff members gave him good help there.

Rogers, OH
Buick Encore
06/10/2021
Honest
They are very knowledgeable and honest. You are able to get an appointment quickly.

DI
Dean I.
Darlington, PA
05/26/2021
Car inspection
Great job on our Subaru inspection. Thank you for your reliable, reasonable work. Very trustworthy and hard working people.

GC
George C.
05/25/2021
Total care for your wheels.
It's nice to get feedback from my tech after the work is finished...that doesn't always happen everywhere.

NM
Neil M.
Darlington, PA
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Neil said he liked the quality of their work.

TJ
Timothy J.
05/19/2021
Fair Fast and Professional
Always a good experience, completed entire job in one visit. Always done right the first time at a fair price.

DN
Donna N.
Jeep Cherokee
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Donna said she loves them and she has been a customer for over 20 years.

RL
Robert L.
05/08/2021
Integrity and Dependability
I've depended on BBM&M to service my vehicles for over 30 years. They have always provided friendly, expert, professional services that you can depend on.

MF
Mary F.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Mary said the business is the best, all the way around.

WH
William H.
Columbus, IN
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Parker. He said he was very pleased with the customer service but he is still hearing the noise he took it in for.