GT
Glynis T.
Ram Pickup
03/13/2019
Inspection.
Bargain Brakes has always provided me with dependable and knowledgeable service for many years.

03/13/2019
Very efficient
Very friendly and efficient

Joseph B.
INFINITI QX60
03/12/2019
Friendly and great service
Very friendly drop off and pickup service at counter. Inspection and tire rotation was completed in a very timely fashion.

Michael P.
03/09/2019
The best around..
The service is top of the line. Very knowledgeable and very friendly. I never feel cheated and they make sure to tell you what was wrong what was done and what you might need in the future.

Monaca, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/08/2019
Good People
I am always impressed by my interactions with the folks at Bargain Brakes. They are kind, knowledgeable, and prompt. They are willing to serve me in any way they can. No one enjoys getting their car serviced, but I appreciate how they handle my cars and my needs.

Nissan Pathfinder
03/02/2019
Prompt, reasonable and convenient

Kenneth S.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the business does good work all the time. He does recommend them to others because they are the best.

GG
Greg G.
Nissan Frontier
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nadine. She said they are easy to do business with , their prices are fair and they are very accommodating.

TA
Theodore A.
02/27/2019
The friendly people and service.
Very business friendly. I had an 0900 appointment and I was taken in on time. Very important item. The mechanic came out to me and asked a few questions, to me that’s very responsible to both the business and me. Very well appreciated. After talking to the mechanic we decided not to have one item done I thought needed to be done so we came up with a plan to follow up. I thought their price for me was fair market. I also found out they have a good price on oil changes. I will definitely be going back to them for future service.

Jason G.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Jason said they fixed the issues he had.

Charles C.
02/25/2019
2010 Jeep wrangler
They did just was needed and didn't try to up sell. You have a customer forever!!!!

GH
George H.
New Brighton, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/14/2019
Great service, great people
The best people in the business. Honest, fast and always done right

Mark B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they have been going there for years and they always do good.

WE
William E.
Buick LaCrosse
02/05/2019 Category: Service
William said he is satisfied because the business did everything he needed.

Robert B.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff treated him well, and did what he asked them to do.

Lawrence M.
New Brighton, PA
01/26/2019
Service, reliability
I have always appreciated the way I'm treated and the service the y provide.

Anthony S.
01/25/2019
The honesty of the owner and the employees

Cynthia S.
01/15/2019
Love this place
I had an appointment for an oil change and a inspection. I had a rattle and they were nice enough to check out under my car to find it for me (so glad I asked). I will definitely be back to get my sway bar fixed and Bargain Brakes Mufflers and More is the only place I will take my car. Everyone there is always nice, polite and knowledgeable. Thank you Bargain Brakes and Mufflers

Cindy

Misty H.
Kia Sorento
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Misty said they are the perfect business and she loves them. They bring all their vehicles to them for service.

AT
Amy T.
Wampum, PA
01/09/2019
Very satisfied
I really trust them with my vehicle. They are always honest.