Latest Review 32 minutes ago

Cynthia S.
01/15/2019
Love this place
I had an appointment for an oil change and a inspection. I had a rattle and they were nice enough to check out under my car to find it for me (so glad I asked). I will definitely be back to get my sway bar fixed and Bargain Brakes Mufflers and More is the only place I will take my car. Everyone there is always nice, polite and knowledgeable. Thank you Bargain Brakes and Mufflers

Cindy

Misty H.
Kia Sorento
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Misty said they are the perfect business and she loves them. They bring all their vehicles to them for service.

AT
Amy T.
Wampum, PA
01/09/2019
Very satisfied
I really trust them with my vehicle. They are always honest.

Daniel W.
Ford Expedition EL
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place did a good job.

FH
Frank H.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the customer service was great.

GH
George H.
12/28/2018
Urgent repair done right
Had a bad serpentine belt. Done right and done same day I called. Great people, great service

KE
Karen E.
Nissan Rogue
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Karen said the business did a good job with her new tires.

Carl S.
Pennsylvania
Ford Crown Victoria
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Carl said he would recommend this business for service.

DK
Daneen K.
Lansing, IL
12/03/2018
Fair prices and quick service
My power steering went out on my car and they had it fixed in no time for a very fair price

PM
Paul M.
Honda Fit
12/02/2018
Great place
Good work, kind service, considerate administration

SV
Scott V.
11/22/2018
always a good experience
great people, excellent prices, honest folks

11/19/2018
Treat their customers like family.
They are the only place I feel comfortable taking my car to.

SV
Scott V.
11/15/2018
Alays A Great Expereince
We take all four of our family cars here

Janet H.
Beaver, PA
11/14/2018
Great service and good prices
They do not tell you things are wrong just to make a buck like some places. Prices are good and ther is internet in the waiting room

RJ
Regina J.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/11/2018
Brake repair
Always friendly , conscientious and fair pricing ! Great job every time !

Judy M.
11/06/2018
Rating on service
Great people, treat me like family.

GH
Gary H.
Cadillac SRX
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they are friendly and good. The facility is efficient. They don't have a long wait. The business has a nice waiting room. Also keep up the good job.

WV
William V.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
William said the service was the best.

GP
Gary P.
Kia Sorento
11/02/2018
very good service
I called with a request to fix my tire due to a nail in it. Said to bring it on over. Took my car right in. Fixed the screw I had in my tire and also found a small nail in the side. Fixed it too. Ordering a new tire for me. I was back on the road in no time.

WW