Business Solutions

Barsh Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Kalan B.
06/15/2022
Front end work
I had Ben and Kyle inspect the truck a few weeks back. They gave me a detailed report and today they completed the repairs. Truck drive frat on this way home.

Joquin R.
06/13/2022
1st time and last time customer!
I called one morning asking is they worked on dualies because a lot of shops don't even have that kind of equipment for big trucks. I got held up because...

Danny S.
06/10/2022
Awesome Folks
Just stopped by to have them look at front end damage on my new 2022 Rubicon 392 HEMI Jeep. They test rode it with me and then I test rode it with them. I am...

SP
Steven P.
06/09/2022
Excellent service!
Top notch customer service and mechanical knowledge. Quick turn around!

EF