WB
Wayne B.
Dodge Dakota
12/12/2018
Honest and Perfessional
Very honest and professional work and pleasent to deal with

GM
Gary M.
Elmwood Park, IL
12/11/2018
The Show Me State
550 miles away from home, need rear brakes and new tire alignment. One stop friendly service with extra care to bring me into the back shop and show me my cars problems. Nice touch to put customers at ease.

Jan H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/09/2018
Oil Change
I went in for an oil change and didn't wait long. Oil, lube, and inspection and my car runs great.

VS
Vickey S.
Reeds Spring, MO
Chevrolet Blazer
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Vickey said they've always done a fine job for them.

Monica L.
Reeds Spring, MO
Buick Riviera
12/03/2018
Great job
Im very impressed with their work.

CZ
Chris Z.
Walnut Shade, MO
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/01/2018
Quick in and out for safety inspection. Helpful staff.

SHARON* B.
Hollister, MO
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
Knowledgeable mechanics
Repairs done efficiently and in a timely manner.

Jonathon W.
Such an awesome place!
B.A.T. Boys is such a great place. We needed a new transmission and they got our cat finished in one day! I definitely recommend for you to use B.A.T. Boys for all of your vehicle needs and services!

PC
Phil C.
Very Nice Family
Makes no diff who you work with here, ladies or gentlemen, everyone treats you well & respectful. I've an older truck that they keep roadworthy & reliable for my "elder independence" voyages fishing the lakes. So far so good as I've been bringing it to them for about 3 years now & will continue as long as possible. Thanks.

Jim* W.
Cape Fair, MO
11/27/2018
Rustworthy
Always depend on them to be honest about service needed on your vehicle.

WP
Willie P.
Camden, AR
Chevrolet Suburban
B.A.T. Boys rock!
B.A.T. Boys is a lifesaver! They got my family and I back on vacation after fixing our flat tire.
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 11/26/2018

Glad we could help!  Have a great day.

SP
Shirley P.
Ridgedale, MO
Mercury Villager
Very Quick Service
Another GREAT experience at B.A.T Boys. I needed an oil change, and while there they also checked out the rest of fluids and topped them off. A place to go to keep your peace of mind. They let you know that your car is in GREAT hands. Thanks again BAT
Boys, Shirley P.

BG
Brian G.
Buick LeSabre
Outstanding service
They always are friendly and accomadating. My car usually arrives down there on the back of a wrecker lol. They always fit me in and always fix the problem and always let me know every step of the way what repairs they are making. Always upfront about costs, no surprises! Top notch in every way, nobody outhustles B.A.T. B.O.Y.S.!

CZ
Chris Z.
Walnut Shade, MO
11/17/2018
Always good.
Bat Boys is an honest business.

11/13/2018
$100.00 down the drain.
I’v been loyal for years dispite negative remarks from other customers. But I’m tired of paying for them to look at my vehicle and while they find nothing wrong when their is clearly a problem.
My back brakes are extremely loud and I asked them to check it out. They said they could hear it but found no problem other than it looked dirty.. They could clean it for $100.00. I said okay if they think that would fix it.
I picked my truck up and paid the $115.00... I can tell 0 difference in the sound of my truck. It is just as loud as if I need new brakes. $100.00 down the drain. I will be finding a new mechanic in Branson.

Jerry* K.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
11/09/2018
Great Shop!!
Great people and Great service!!

Randy W.
Clermont, IA
Ford Excursion
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Randy said he was told he would have his vehicle by noon but he got it after 2 pm, He was not given a reason for the delay nor did he ask for one.

Jason R.
Hollister, MO
Scion xB
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business was up front and honest. The wrong parts were ordered and so he had to wait for longer.

Jerry* K.
Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018
Best Shop in Branson!!
The fast, courteous service I received yesterday is what I've come to expect from Bat Boys!! They're good people who 'do it right'! No need to go any where else in Branson!

Russ R.
Antioch, IL
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Russ said that the place was very good, but his appointment took way too long.