Jim L.
Pontiac G6
02/15/2019
Very honest
I will only go here. They are knowledgeable and very honest. Good people to work with

GR
Greg R.
Dodge Journey
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Greg said they are real good. He said when they got it in on time and didn't charge him anything additional.

Sam* M.
Kia Sorento
02/12/2019
BAT Boys is my go to
I always appreciate the work and service that BAT Boys gives me. I always refer everyone I can to their shop.
Recently I had my radiator replaced and so far everything seems to be good.
I have been smelling a little fluid but I'm hoping it's residual from when my old radiator was cracked. It's been 2 weeks now so we'll see.

Thank you for the great service.

Monique C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Monique said her service went well but she still worries about a few issues with her vehicle.

KL
Ken L.
Hollister, MO
GMC Acadia
02/09/2019
The Best Surprise Is . . . No Surprise
I recently relocated to the Branson area, and with that begins the often painful search for an auto repair shop that:
* You can Trust
* Does Quality Work
* Fair Prices
* Competent Staff
* Understands Customer Service

I am an auto savvy (techie) guy and was happy to find B.A.T. Boys.

Jeannie* P.
Hollister, MO
01/31/2019
Like your crew, but you need a checklist
Your crew is very nice. I like them a lot. I had requested a checklist, and my receipt contained many items this time. I was pleased with that.
I would like to see a"list type"checklist for services done as a standard. So we know which fluids were added (what became low might be of interest to me?)
For me and you, so I am comfortable with and you have something to mark off that all has been accomplished.
Example: I did have to bring my vehicle back as I had it "serviced", which Tires are one thing standard to the oil change service, but missed getting checked...although a special note was made that they were low.... *kiddos to your team...I was thanked for "allowing them to fix their oversight" wonderful PR move, btw.

XP
Xiutang P.
Columbia, MO
01/22/2019
Thanks so much for BAT Boys' timely and satisfied service
My car was damaged nearby Branson when I took a long trip to Texas this weekend. My car was towed to this garage. The stuff there are very nice and helpful. They gave us a timely and satisfied service. Thanks so much for BAT Boys' ebullient help!!!

Desie R.
GMC Acadia
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Desie said she liked her service. The employees were friendly. They provided speedy service. They completed the work the same day.

Jerry* K.
Hyundai Accent
01/09/2019
Great service and Great people!!
Bat Boys took care of my requests and completed the service in a short time at a good price! Thanks!! No need to go elsewhere for auto maintenance in Branson!!

WB
Wayne B.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/08/2019
Respectful and professional service
Over 200000 miles on my blazer and they treat it like a new vehicle . Bat Boys service is refreshing

Jennie F.
smart fortwo
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jennie said the service was ok, but she was a little disappointed that when she returned with a leak she was charged $40 dollars and told they do not replace windows anymore.

Jim M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
12/30/2018
Outstanding follow up service!
Outstanding follow up service! We had our vehicle serviced Thursday with additional wiring and maintenance done. On Friday, the check engine light came on and the oil pressure was low. We returned Friday afternoon and they fit us in their schedule and replaced what seemed to be a defective oil filter at no charge. We really appreciated their service and flexibility and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Kenny S.
Buick LeSabre
12/29/2018
Honest, caring,prompt
They do a great job. I can trust they always treat me right. They get you back on the road as soon as possible.

Marsha W.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Ford Edge
12/21/2018
Customer service is excellent.

EG
Elizabeth G.
Lexus ES 300
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said this business was very good .

CZ
Chris Z.
Walnut Shade, MO
12/18/2018
New tires installed
I purchased 4 tires online and had them installed by Bat Boys. Fair price and fast service.

Jerry* K.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
12/18/2018
Great service and Great people!!
Bat Boys gave me quick, friendly service as usual! No need to go any where else in Branson!!
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for being our customer.  We are happy to meet your vehicle service needs.

GN
Glenn N.
Hebron, IL
12/15/2018
Great and honest service!
Came to this shop with an issue we thought was in the transmission, and another shop ruled it out and thought it was in the differential, but they did not do that sort of work. They referred us to BAT Boys and they squeezed us in after being told we were from out of town on vacation and we were heading home in a few days and we were concerned about breaking down on way home. ( 560 miles ) we waited 1/2 hour while they finished up a vehicle so they could sneak us in. It took about 20 minutes to diagnose problem. They came out and told me it was the right front wheel hub assembly and wheel bearing and I was a bit skeptical because of the deep humming sound that we were hearing at 40 mph. He said he’d take me for a ride and let me here it for myself how he diagnosed the problem. Sure enough it was what he said it was, and I was just flabbergasted and felt almost embarrassed that I’d told him we suspected the transmission or rear end. But, soon as we drove down the road I could tell it was in the right front wheel. Being the driver you could not here the noise coming from the passenger side front wheel. I had even rolled down the window on drivers side when I was driving the vehicle to see if I could here where sound was coming from, but you couldn’t. Anyway, with his experience he had issue diagnosed in 20 minutes from time they took vehicle into shop and test drove it and came out and told me what it was. Price was fair and not overpriced, and everyone at shop was very polite and friendly. I HIGHLY recommend this shop! I myself am self employed and understand what it takes to make a customer happy and what it takes to turn a stressful situation around and put the customers mind at rest. To the BAT BOYS organization, I thank you terry much! Glenn Nelson.
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 12/18/2018

We are glad we were able to help you in your time of need.  Anytime your in Branson,  Feel free to stop in for service. Thank you for being our customer.

WB
Wayne B.
Dodge Dakota
12/12/2018
Honest and Perfessional
Very honest and professional work and pleasent to deal with
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

GM
Gary M.
Elmwood Park, IL
12/11/2018
The Show Me State
550 miles away from home, need rear brakes and new tire alignment. One stop friendly service with extra care to bring me into the back shop and show me my cars problems. Nice touch to put customers at ease.