TJ
Thomas J.
Lincoln Town Car
05/22/2019
oil change
Extremely courteous ,prompt, along with seat & floor mat soil prevention. fair pricing included.

Brian S.
05/14/2019
Well Done, B.A.T. Boys
The issue with my car went from a casual noise to a critical problem at the end of a work-week. B.A.T. Boys was very busy, so, my car was there 24 hours before they could diagnose it. I considered this reasonable, not only because they had many cars ahead of me at their shop, but also because good service comes at a price, and HONESTY, TRUST & RELIABILITY from B.A.T. Boys made it worth the wait. Beginning of the next day, the team diagnosed the issue & had parts ordered / car running smoothly by the time I was off work.
I was so satisfied to drive away from the shop with all noises ceased, car driving quietly & straight as a pin. I had done a bit of online research about possible repairs & the parts involved. I am proud to say B.A.T. Boys' price to me was TOTALLY fair. If I could have physically done the repair myself, the specialized tools & car parts I'd have needed would almost come to the cost B.A.T. Boys charged me for both parts & labor!
Thank you, B.A.T. Boys. I'll bring you all my vehicles. Even if there's a short wait, you are worth it. You do excellent work at fair prices. I love supporting a family-run business with that personal care, too. Keep up the excellent work!

SA
Steven A.
Pontiac Montana
05/11/2019
Donut tire installed-New cabin filters
Great front office staff. Very fair price for work performed.

AT
Annette T.
05/10/2019
Honesty
I have been taken advantage of at many auto shops. Being a woman, you feel like a target. I was having my rear brakes checked expecting that I would be told I needed new brakes. I was pleaantly surprised that I only needed a cleaning and adjustment! That felt so good! Thank you Andy for your honesty!

Craig C.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/09/2019
Always Great Service
Had my oil changed today. As always, service and price were great!

Alan S.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Alan said he is very happy with them, they are tops, they are good people and they give him good service. Every time he goes there he is treated well.

Dan R.
Missouri
Audi Q7
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the service was ok.

CJ
Christie J.
Hollister, MO
Buick Rendezvous
05/05/2019
Exellent service!!!
It was recommended and I was impress when I saw the place. Since have many mechanics you don't have to wait days for your car to get fixed. Price was good. was not overcharged like others do.

LQ
Laura Q.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Laura said that she recommends the place for service.

Marsha* C.
Always does us right!

Jerry* K.
Hyundai Accent
04/28/2019
Outstanding Auto Repair Shop!
BATBoys is Branson's best shop!

Jerry* K.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
04/24/2019
Best Shop in Branson!!
Bat Boys did good work at a fair price as usual!

CR
Cynthia R.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/23/2019
They keep you informed every step of the way during your car repair. They're very professional.

CZ
Chris Z.
Walnut Shade, MO
Nissan 350Z
04/21/2019
Always do the right thing for the customer.
Very easy to trust Bat Boys. They will take care of you.

GR
Greg R.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/19/2019
Top Notch
I own a minicooper that needed fixing with the turbo. Within two days the part came in, and within an hour, it ran as like new. The staff was friendly, professional, and efficient.
Bat Boys will get all of my car business in the future. Thanks!

Don D.

ZC
Zachary C.
Hollister, MO
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Zachary said the staff at this business always does what they say without trying to add on extra services, and they stick to the originally quoted price.

SU
Spencer U.
Kimberling City, MO
Ram 1500
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Spencer said the service was a little bit pricey, but that's what a customer pays in that area.

Judy R.
04/07/2019
Unhappy with the service on my vehicle this time.
I brought my vehicle in as I had scheduled, and I have no idea who worked on my vehicle as he did not introduce himself before starting on my car nor did he talk to me about my car when he was done. He dud make comment on the paperwork that the check engine light and one other light was on and those have been on for quite some time, and I believe since the first time I brought my car in for service with you. However he stated that my car had a rough idle now. My car didn't have a rough idle when I brought it in and the mechanic that worked on it didn't have the common courtesy to discuss with me why it might have a rough idle now. I realize that some changes have apparently taken place since I last had either if my vehicles serviced with B.A.T. BOYS and if things aren't cleared up it will be even longer before either will be serviced again with you. I have sent 3 emails counting this one with my concerns and if nothing is done after this one my only recourse is to file a complaint with BBB. I would rather settle things peacefully with you but if that can't be done then I feel that am left with no other choice. If this is resolved in a good manner then yes I would recommend this place of business to a friend and I have many times in the past, however if its not resolved then for now its a no.

Judy Redd
417. 294 5311 or
719 415 0429
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 04/08/2019

We are sorry you had a bad experience on your last visit. Our records indicate that on 4-4-2019, you requested that we install a fuel filter that you supplied for your 2005 Ford Taurus. As part of our normal procedure we check for any dash lights that might be on, the technician noticed the red brake light & the check engine light were both on. He also noticed that the engine was running extremely rough. He made notes about these issues on the worksheet we provide. Our technicians do not typically interact with the customers. They relay any findings to our service writers, and they relay any concerns to the customer. If you would like to meet the technician working on your vehicle, we would be glad to make that happen for you. We did not diagnose your vehicle, but only put on the fuel filter at your request. If you would like us to diagnose your vehicle for the issues it may be having, we would be happy to do that for you. Our diagnostic fee for computer related issues start at $89.95. Also, we have not received any emails that we can find. Feel free to give us a call at
417-339-2697 as this is the best way to reach of us. Please let us know if there is anything, we can do to help you get your car running better. Thanks

NE
Norm E.
Galena, MO
Chevrolet Pickup
04/06/2019
Very professional
Everyone is friendly and professional