SHARON* B.
Saturn Aura
11/12/2019
Caring, knowledgeable people.
Felt they took care of my car as if it were their own.

KL
Ken L.
GMC Acadia
11/07/2019
Friendly Staff and Great Service
This is an independent shop that functions like a franchised dealership.

There facility is clean, organized, and professional.

I set an online appointment and they started working on my SUV on-time! (are any doctors reading this review).

They have the tools and diagnostic know-how to perform repairs right the 1st time. And they warranty their work.

If you're looking for back-yard repair level prices, then this may not be your best bet.

At BAT Boys . . . you Do get what you pay for :-)

I would highly recommend this repair facility.
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 11/07/2019

We appreciate your feedback, Ken. We always strive to deliver the best customer experience. Thank you!

Bo B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/05/2019
Avalanche rear shocks and compressor
I really appreciated the service. It definitely saved me some time. I didn't really appreciate the upsale effort for an oil change with additives, though.

DO
Dennis O.
Nissan Maxima
11/04/2019
Have had the vehicle in twice now, one for extensive brake replacement and again for all brake lights out. Each time repairs were completed in a timely and competitively priced manner. And done right the first time. Highly recommend them.

ES
Eric S.
11/04/2019
A+++ Service
I can't say enough about BAT Boys. They have been extremely accommodating to my needs, and making sure that my car was well taken care of and helped me every step of the way. I had previously got an oil change at Walmart and their techs didn't properly put the oil pan plug back in, causing all of my oil to drain and the engine to seize. Andy helped me with getting all of the documentation to Walmart's insurance company and made the process very simple. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get any repair done. Their facility is almost spotless clean as well.

GR
Greg R.
Toyota Yaris
10/29/2019
Oil changes and more.
Really like doing business at BAT BOYS! Great customer and vehicle service. Employees go above beyond the ‘norm” to help the customer. I have purchased services, tires and even headlight assemblies. Pricing has been very competitive. Very pleased.

Scott W.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/29/2019
Good experience!
Good experience! I will go to their place again next time my car needs work done.

Jason B.
Nissan Murano
10/22/2019
Personnel are kind, helpful and quick in repairing my automobile.
We can trust everyone at B.A.T. Boys to treat us fairly (not to gouge) for more money. Excellent advice about possibility of purchasing and installing a new engine. No high pressure selling. Pleasant attitudes from everyone. They have our business and recommendations for others to use this company.

Matt S.
Missouri
Chevrolet Blazer
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Matt said this business was great. They are quick, accurate and cost efficient.

FM
Fernan M.
Nissan Quest
10/14/2019
My Nissan minivan Repair
I was told by a Repair Technician (i am not going to share who this person was). He told me that the power steering belt was the air conditioning belt. I got the belt and took to B.A.T. Boys. to get it to be replaced. Under the impression, it was the A/C belt. I assume they were replacing the a/c belt it was actually the serpentine belt. And I inspected the power steering belt thinking it was the A/C belt. I accuse BAT Boys that they did nor replace my belt. It was not BAT Boys' fault but it was the other mechanic fault for giving me wrong information. The owner of BAT BOYS in person inspected my van and show me that it was the serpentine belt. They were 100% right. BAT Boys, I apologize for that. You guys did a fantastic job not only explaining to me and showing me that I was wrong but also you replaced my power steering pressure line and you guys did a great job. Thank you for explaining and fixing my power steering also. By the way amazing repair shop you guys have. In the future, I will bring my van to BAT Boys. They seem to know what they are doing. Thank You again, Mr. Jeremy.
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 10/14/2019

Thankyou Fernan for the review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Douglas H.
Mercury Topaz
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said the staff did good work.

Douglas H.
Mercury Topaz
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said the staff did good work.

KT
Kate T.
Toyota Yaris iA
10/10/2019
Very friendly team
This team was incredibly welcoming and safe. Everyone was honest and helpful
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you Kate for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you & look forward to helping you in the future.

Travis M.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Travis said that the service was great.
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for your review.

HV
Hudson V.
Centerton, AR
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Hudson said the staff did a good job and at a price they quoted.
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for your review.

Jim* W.
Cape Fair, MO
Lexus ES 330
10/05/2019
Honesty
Can count on work being done correctly.

SR
Scott R.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/03/2019
I'm sure it's great, just not for me
Took my car in and explained what I wanted done to it
The transmission was having problems, possibly something simple, possibly a complete replace. I told them that if it needed replaced then I would prefer a used one, cause the car isn't new or anything special. The quote the gave me was more than what the car was worth. I didn't ask them but I assume it was for a new transmission, not a used one like I asked for, since they said: "it had to be built"
They did do everything else that I asked, a full diagnostic and inspection
Despite my one experience with them, I do believe that they are one of the best shops in town. You get what you pay for, I just wasn't willing to pay for the best when mediocre was just fine
They get 3 🌟 for their lack of listening and/or communication skills. If they had explained to me why they didn't want to install a used transmission, or why it cost so much, I would have definitely given them 5 🌟
BAT Boys from B.A.T. Boys responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we do not install used transmissions. With a new or rebuilt transmission, we are able to get a warranty, which helps to protect you as a consumer from possible failures within that warranty. Used transmissions rarely offer more than a 30 day parts only warranty, which offers very little protection. All of our services come with a nationwide guarantee of at least 12 month/12,000 miles to offer piece of mind & value for our customers. We apologize for this not getting communicated to you.

10/01/2019
Great
Great!

BC
Bob C.
Kia Optima
10/01/2019
My Go To Place
BAT Boys serviced my Optima and rotated my tires. They pay attention to the little things like resetting the driver information panel for the number of miles until the next oil change and tire rotation. Most other places including some Kia Dealers don't bother. Service was timely and a competitive price. They are my choice for all my vehicle needs.

TV
Terry V.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/27/2019
Vehicle inspection.
Was able to set up a appointment that was convenent for me . The service was great and fast. The staff was fantastic in assisting me.