DI
Dustin I.
Red Lion, PA
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Dustin said the service was really good and the business communicated well.

IC
Ian C.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Ian said this business is always terrific. They are great people to work with, they gave him all the information he needed, they worked with his schedule and gave him a good price.

01/07/2020
When I found my car battery dead yesterday I had AAA jump start the car and brought it to Baum Blvd. Automotive to check out. They did so right away and put in a new one, which was covered by warranty. I drove away with a new battery at no charge, and they could not have been more pleasant to deal with.

PS
Paul S.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the business's service is excellent, the staff is super- friendly, helpful and personable.

Stephanie C.
Jeep Patriot
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said she felt like they gave her a good price and they've always been able to take her vehicle when she needed them to.

MZ
Mark Z.
Jeep Cherokee
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he had an inspection done and they did a good job.

Acura TL
12/20/2019
Terrific Service
You can count on Baum to provide timely, cost-effective service. These guys are tge greatest!

JO
John O.
12/12/2019
We’ve used Baum Blvd for many years, and they are very reliable. The communication is great, and we’ve gotten good value out of our cars as a result. Thanks!!

Jami R.
Subaru WRX
12/08/2019
Professional Care
The team at Baum Blvd Automotive took care of my vehicle as if it were theirs. The service was quick, clean and professional, and the staff were great. I've found my new garage for the life of my car.

ZF
Zhiwei F.
Valencia, PA
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Zhiwei said this business was good and the technicians always communicated with him.

AN
Ashley N.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/22/2019
Positive Experience
I have taken my car to Baum Auto a few times. They do good work and have done honest business with me. People who work there are knowledgeable and go through all the details so you know what is going on with your vehicle.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/20/2019
Inspection and Tire Change Visit
I was very dissatisfied with my visit - I was hoping to have a new go-to mechanic in the neighborhood.

My initial appointment was to have 2 tires replaced and my state inspection completed in 1 day. I clarified over the phone that my car would be ready by EOD Monday. When I was contacted Monday afternoon, the inspection had been completed but the tires had not been replaced. At that point in the day, I was told that it was too late to order my tires and that the car would be available the next morning. I'm unsure why they would not check on the tires first thing to get at least 1 component of the visit completed.

My second complaint is regarding the inspection - I was told that I needed $2,000+ in repairs to pass. According to the mechanic, the rear brake drums were oversized and would cost $1200 + to be replaced. These components have not been changed/touched since the car was purchased in 2013 and the car has passed inspection in 2 states, every year, for the past 6 years. The second failure was for 2 broken shocks in the front of the car. I took the car to another mechanic and confirmed that the only issue was 1 broken shock in the front of the car.

When picking up my car Tuesday morning, 3 new dashboard warning lights were on in my car (driver's airbag, ABS, and traction control). There was also a grinding noise when driving that was not there before. I'm not sure what was done during my inspection, but it seems to have caused additional, unwarranted problems.

I'm not able to review their repair shop, but, all in all, this was an extremely disappointing and inconvenient experience.

EW
Eugene W.
Honda Fit
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Eugene said that he is happy with Chuck's work . He has been going there for years.

SK
Sarah K.
Chevrolet Volt
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Colin. He said they were great. They did all the things they asked them to do. They were fast and easy to talk to. They have a semi electric vehicle and he appreciates that they had a charging station. Everything was really great with them.

Dennis D.
11/04/2019
Trusting Your Mechanic
Finding a mechanic that you trust is incredibly important. They have probably worked on my cars for 12 to 13 years now. In the past I’ve had an appointment telling them that I needed tires for inspection. They called several hours later and told me that I actually didn’t need tires for inspection but they didn’t want me going into the winter on my current tires. It’s easy to trust someone that turns away business without a guarantee that they’re going to get it back a couple months down the line.