KH
Kyle H.
Porsche 911
07/24/2021
Easy all around.
From scheduling to communication to pick up and drop off, the entire experience was just plain easy. Techs were fast and efficient, Brett, the SA, kept me in the loop about the work and the prices were reasonable too. Will not hesitate to bring my car back for future service.

Jill T.
Kia Soul
07/21/2021
Great people, great service 😁
These guys are awesome! DEFINITELY better than going to a dealer and often times better prices! Friendly and efficient.

David D.
07/21/2021
Outstanding Professional Service As Always
I dropped my Honda CRV at 8:OO am and the full inspection, service and oil change were completed by 4pm at a reasonable, affordable price. Thank you!!

Kannop M.
07/09/2021
Great service.
I brought my car in for the time and left the car there for the whole day. As I picked up, Ryan explained to me very well about what’s going on and what needed to be done. He gave me estimate prices for each repair and gave me time to think about it! I feel respected and not forced or pushed to do anything. Will definitely go back!

RK
Rose K.
Subaru Ascent
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said they were very clear about what was needed , very helpful and gave advice that seemed very reasonable.

WA
Winfrey A.
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Winfrey's husband. He said the staff provide great service.

Valued Customer
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/22/2021
Great Customer Service
We were informed of each step that was taken to fix the van. Work was completed in a timely manner. Finished as promised!!

GT
Geraldine T.
Mc Keesport, PA
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Geraldine she is 95 percent happy with their work and there is no one in the area she would trust with her vehicle.

SD
Samantha Johanna D.
Kia Sportage
06/21/2021
Always thorough and professional
Today, the guys at Baum Blvd Automotive fit me in last minute due to squeaky brakes that they replaced one year ago. I’m moving out of state and they overbooked their day so I could been seen before my move. They completely fixed the problem AND called to see if I wanted an oil change, since they knew I was traveling soon and my oil change was past due. Always excellent customer service every time I have taken my vehicle here. I never feel pressured or ripped off. They always take time to explain things thoroughly and go the extra mile. So glad I found them and sad to be moving away!

SD
Sean D.
Volkswagen GTI
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Sean said nothing went wrong.

06/03/2021
Good experience
Got the work done in a timely manner at a good price.

05/30/2021
I've been taking my cars to Baum Blvd. for a number of years now and find them to be courteous, professional, and competent every time I deal with them.

Rose R.
Toyota Prius v
05/21/2021
Always great service and communication
Quick and thorough service, as usual.

Susan S.
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Susan said she recommended them for service.

EB
Elizabeth B.
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the sales tech was especially helpful ,really honest and answered all her questions. She feels like they really care about their customers.