Margaret B.
09/25/2020
They all go the extra mile
During this difficult time, Chuck and all his employees are still very helpful and very much aware of everyone's safety.

Charles C.
09/24/2020
Honest service
The service team at Baum Blvd. Automotive is always honest and fair when it comes to assessing my vehicle.

EH
Erin H.
Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Eric said they were really really nice. They were able to schedule earlier than thought. They had a no contact way of doing thing.

Charles S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/04/2020
Friendly Fast and Great Service
Brought car in for oil change and check-up. Great service as always.

09/04/2020
poor service and rudeness and women beware
Brett was rude and refused explain the problems with my car (which he failed for the inspection). I asked him several questions - wanting to know more details so that I could assess the issues and the cost (because he was referring me to a body shop ). I got short answers- He told me that it didn't pass because the car needed "body work" and brake work. When I asked for details he reported "2 rust holes" , I asked him
to estimate the size of the holes so that I could get an idea of how much body work. He said " I can't tell you". So I say, "are they dime size, quarter size, etc.", He just kept saying "I can't tell you". Which is not an answer- and that I have to take it to a body shop. (I'm thinking why can't the guy be bothered to give me more information here). When I picked it up - It turns out there were NO holes .Yes, I get the message- you don't want my business but I did pay to have that inspection and the least you could is actually communicate the results to me in a civilized way. Women beware- I suspect the guy didn't want to explain any details to a woman.

Brianna S.
09/03/2020
Great service as always
I recommend Baum Blvd to everyone! Work was completed quickly, and the prices are always fair.

PO
Paige O.
GMC Envoy
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Paige said it was good service.

JN
John N.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
John said they went above and beyond. They helped him with the pricing on a non-warranty, took him on the same day, no reservation, and they provided a loaner car.

Scott C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/26/2020
Great service, good prices
Some time around June 2001, my office was relocated from RIDC Park in O’Hara Township to the main campus of Pitt in Oakland. Baum Boulevard Automotive was recommended to me by a co-worker. I could drop one of our cars off in the morning, walk a mile to work, walk back in the evening to pick up the car.

I retired 13 years ago, but still took my cars there because of the good service and prices. I would just sit in the waiting room and read a book, or browse through their great magazine collection. Free fresh coffee too.

Today I dropped my Miata off at 8:00 to have new tires mounted (bought from Tire Rack, drop shipped to Baum).

Can’t hang out in the waiting room now because of COVID-19, so I walked back to the Cathedral of Learning, sat outside and read a book.

Less than 2 hours later, they called to tell me my car was ready. 20 minutes later, back in my Miata and on my way home.

They always remind me when one of my cars needs something, never tell me something they just want to sell me.

Kudos to Chuck and his entire team.

CJ
Candace J.
08/25/2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXCELLENT WORK
I appreciate the approach that Ryan always takes to me and my vehicle. He explains what work is required and the estimated cost of each procedure. I feel that I can trust his judgement and am comfortable with his accessment.

WW
William W.
Turtle Creek, PA
08/18/2020 Category: Service
William said he would recommend this business.

GK
George K.
Volvo V70
08/15/2020
Highly recommended!
Excellent customer's service by Ryan, with complete apprehension of issues and ways to resolve them. Resourcefulness and sufficiently efficient approach. High quality service. Highly recommended! George Kaliada

AR
Andrew R.
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said they saved him money by figuring out they could send part of his bill to his insurance, they went above and beyond for him.

LH
Lee H.
08/11/2020
Easy, affordable, trusted
Baum Boulevard is convenient for me since I work in Bloomfield. I'm always confident when I leave my car that my problem will either be fixed, or I'll have a good idea of what's going on, by the end of the day. Their service is affordable and high-quality, with no upselling or recommendations for unnecessary repairs. I had a great mechanic who closed his shop, and I had a couple in the interim who were a little shady, so I'm very happy to have found Baum! Most recently, I brought in a car with a slow leak. The repair was under $50!

KW
Kennard W.
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Kennard said he has been going to the business for the past 20 years and the staff are honest, trustworthy and they do good work but they cannot do any more work on his vehicle.