EP
Eric Foster P.
04/16/2021
Honest, knowledgeable vehicle experts
I have brought 2 different vehicles for service and have the utmost confidence that the employees of Baum Blvd Automotive will take good care of them. Also, their estimates are pretty accurate to what you will end up paying which I appreciate. Lastly, they don't try to upsell unnecessary work. They will inform you on what work should be done and what you can keep an eye on for possibly getting repaired later. I would highly recommend their service.

LR
Lawrence S R.
Volvo S60
04/14/2021
Everything went fine
The mechanic quickly discovered the problem and corrected it once Volvo provided the part

Acura RDX
04/14/2021
always excellent!!
Never have had bad service, knowledgeable and fast!

Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/09/2021
I respect your willingness to deal with my ancient car and my uninformed style of curiosity about what keeps it running. Ignorant, I may sometimes take two or three versions of explanation of WHY THIS, WHY THAT, and you always provide them.

Raven H.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Raven said the service was good.

Margaret B.
04/02/2021
They all go the extra mile
My car was in for it's annual inspection. It received prompt attention as always. They only do what needs to be done and never over-charges on their repairs. They keep my car running in top form.

LC
Leonard C.
Mazda CX-9
04/02/2021
They do a very good job I have a Mazda I took my truck to the Mazda dealership they told me to get rid of it I took it to Baum Boulevard I'm driving now and I will let them do all of my work in the future

03/19/2021
Always reliable
I know when I take my car in I will get a full understanding of what is being done and a clear timeframe.

RL
Rachel L.
Acura RDX
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Rachel said she thought they were very up front, quick, and they explained everything pretty well.

CP
Christopher P.
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Christopher said that he has always been happy with the service and quality of work provided by the staff.

EE
Edwin E.
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said they are terrific. They are one of the few business she encounters that she can say she can say, she really trusts them. She trusts them to not take advantage and that is the most valuable thing they have to market.

John Patrick C.
03/10/2021
Great communication, knowledge and service
My wife and I both have been going for years and keep returning because of their professionalism and communication, as well as their customer service.

BMW Z3
03/03/2021
Great service.
I have been using Baum Boulevard Service for longer than I can remember. They have always done their best to accommadate me and their servicing of the vehicle has been of the very best quality. I would highly reccommend them.

James W.
GMC Envoy
03/03/2021 Category: Service
James said this business was good.

Charles S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/24/2021
Best Service
Showed up at 7 am without appointment with a punctured flat tire. Explained urgency of needing vehicle ASAP. They loaned me their courtesy vehicle to get home and use if needed, but picked up a new run-flat tire and had me back in my car in record time. Thank you to Chuck and his great team.