johndre c.
11/24/2020
Great customer service and sufficent
Very professional and very knowledgeable! Explain all the situations that were going on with my vehicle.

PS
PAT S.
11/22/2020
Reasonable priced
My husband and I appreciate the honesty of your repair shop and is reasonably priced. We wish you offered weekend service repairs.

CR
Christopher R.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff are quick, fast , good in updating him on the progress of the job at hand and they are a good business to work with.

BMW Z3
11/18/2020
Friendly staff.
Not happy. Came in with clunking noise, left with new clutch and clunking noise.
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2020

My apologies for any inconvenience we provided and I want to definitely make sure we can help solve any noise(s) you are hearing. I hope that we were able to help you out afterwards, so please let me know if there is anything else at all that we can help with you. Thank you again for your patience and have a great rest of your day! :)

HR
Heather R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/14/2020
Mini R53
I brought my R53 in and they serviced her in a timely fashion, and suggested preventive maintenance. Will be coming back for future service.

Brian B.
11/13/2020
Bavarian Auto did a great job, they fixed my problem with considerable savings compared to dealer prices! I plan to use them again.

PR
Paul R.
BMW Z4
11/13/2020
Awsome BMW experts
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you so much Paul! :)

PL
PHILLIP L.
11/12/2020
AMAZING SERVICE,WORK,CUSTOMER VALUE
People often sacrifice the brand value for cheaper labor elsewhere. Bavarian auto repair has such amazing staff, customer service and kept me informed through each step of the repair. The love BMW shows it’s customers is kept alive with these guys!!
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2020

Phillip, this really means a lot to us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We are extremely happy to hear how great of an experience you have had with us. :)

GZ
gabriel z.
Can’t thank them enough
Another amazing visit at Bav Auto. Ty & Luis tackled my timing chain replacement along with a few other things with ease; in a very timely manner and at a very good price. Pair that with amazing customer service and you won’t need to go anywhere else. Thank you again for always taking care of me.
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you so much Gabriel. It's always a fun time having you swing by the shop! :)

Amanda S.
Great customer service.
They were very thorough and seemed very knowledgeable about my BMW. Great customer service.
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you so much Amanda, we hope to see you again for any BMW help :)

DENISE W.
11/11/2020
Bavarian Auto Repair went over and above on my recent visit. Besides a routine oil change, my car was misfiring. They not only preformed the needed service in record time but due to a faulty part offered to come to my home the next day with a replacement.
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2020

Denise, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciated your patience with the issues we had dealt with, in terms of your vehicle, and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you again :)

BW
Billy W.
11/10/2020
Fast efficient service
Took friends X5 to have air springs replaced and thought it could be 3 to 4 hours but Tyler called after about 2 hours and said it was ready.
Great friendly service.
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you so much Billy! You taking the time to write this fantastic review means so much to us! :)

GH
greg h.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/04/2020
Honest, Reliable and convenient for me so close to work.
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you so much Greg! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us. :)

BMW 740i
11/03/2020
Knowledge & Friendly staff
Had the pleasure of taking my 7 series for maintenance today, got better service and understanding of everything better then the dealership in town. Highly recommended!!
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/03/2020
Thank you so much for the fantastic review, we really appreciate it a lot!

JEREMY H.
10/31/2020
Great service as always and they staff is friendly and very informative.
Derek from Bavarian Auto Repair responded on 11/02/2020

Thanks Jeremy, we really appreciate the feedback!