Business Solutions

Bayside Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
VD
VICTOR D.
07/01/2022
Manager and employees did good job solving the problem at hand.
Manager took time to get me good pricing on a dome break light , an employee knew just how to get the light changed out.

JV
JOHN V.
06/28/2022
Oil change and exhaust issue.
My vehicle went into for an oil change and exhaust issues. Owner Dave called and advised the I had an safety issue. I thank him for advising me about the...

TL
TONI L.
06/20/2022
Oil change and inspection
Impressive attention to detail and timely appointments. GREAT SERVICE!

ED
EDDIE D.
06/16/2022
03 GMC Sierra 2500hd alignment
Called for an appointment. To my surprise they took it right away, when other shops were 3 day wait. This was important because it's used daily. I dropped it...

06/16/2022
Great service at a great price
Stoped off my truck the night before and was done by noon the next day. They easily could have sold me rear brakes but said I could get another year out of...